Jul 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
the volley on MP :hearts:
crowd was so into it :drool:

Jane Lane
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Thunder :lol:

GoofyDuck
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I like Sesil's playingstyle.. shame she drew Roberta with all these mugs in the draw :o

Petkorazzi
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM
The idiot stream wouldn't let me watch, but from what I saw, Vinci's slice was amazing. :eek: She has such perfect control on it :hearts:

Sesil seemed to be playing the way she's been playing for the past few years :shrug: Too powerless to play an aggressive baseline game, but too slow to be a grinder (which she tries to be :o). It's such a shame though... she used to have everything back in 05. :sobbing:

*JR*
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
:woohoo: Roby :yeah:

Sesil should stick to the Challengers, where she belongs. :happy:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Why is this has-been still playing tour events? She obviously can't play at this level anymore, so she should drop back down to small ITF tournaments already. Bye bye!

Mistress of Evil
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Vinci's slice is just scary :bowdown:
the highlight of the match on Thunder's side was this jumping backhand in the very first game :hearts: a thing so rare to see nowadays :tears: and not only on the WTA :sobbing: Makes me thing about how gorgeous it looks hit by Dave :sobbing:
the best thing I got from this match pleasure wise was the sound of the Italian commentary ;)

Melange
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM
The idiot stream wouldn't let me watch, but from what I saw, Vinci's slice was amazing. :eek: She has such perfect control on it :hearts:

Sesil seemed to be playing the way she's been playing for the past few years :shrug: Too powerless to play an aggressive baseline game, but too slow to be a grinder (which she tries to be :o). It's such a shame though... she used to have everything back in 05. :sobbing:

she was playing good enough to beat a lot of the scrubs in the draw

LCS
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Another MM crap thing for Vinci?

frenchie
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Improved FH and serve from the last time I saw Sesil playing!
She should try an earlier preparation on the FH like Serena for example.

Too bad she ran into an inform player so early.

Linguae^
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Vinci keeps playing these mm grosses every week!

edificio
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Vinci keeps playing these mm grosses every week!

Well she is from Palermo, so playing this tournament is no surprise.

--

Roberta was killing Sesil in the first set, but then my stream started this infernal buffering--as it was, I didn't have any sound, so I couldn't tell how into it the fans were. I am glad it became more competitive, and Vinci came through. I thought she'd be too tired after Budapest and its heat.

I don't know why the stream had sound and a good stream ALL during the intermission old interview with Masha and the replay of the last part of the US/Spain Davis Cup match between Fish/Ferer (sp?). Even livestreams hate women's tennis. :mad: :tape::)

KournikovaFan91
Jul 13th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Sesil :sobbing: