PDA

View Full Version : Alona Bondarenko is really skinny right now

sesilfan
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I can't upload the picture prperly ..please someone does, but she looks ill ,I'm concerned she doesn't seen to have power in her shots also

valac222
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I saw her in Budapest. She looked like an old, ill woman.

MechWarrior2k
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Married life hasn't been so kind to poor Alona so far. :(

Sammo
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Yes she is...

GoofyDuck
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:22 PM
she looks like a corpse.

But she still has beautiful groundstrokes :inlove:

gc-spurs
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I thought marriage was supposed to make you fat?

nevetssllim
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
People always make these sort of threads about their weight but it's one of the few times I actually agree.

Noctis
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Shes like Anna now :sad:

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Anorexic, not only thin IMHO :help:

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:46 PM
What the fuck has marriage done to her?

Julian.
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/WTAWorld/NGL%202011/A_Bondarenko_dr1.jpg

Solitaire
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM
This makes me sad.:sad:

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
She looked so perfect in those K-Swiss cocktail dresses last year.

Serenita
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I saw the match against Meusburger, and felt really ill watching her run around like a skeleton. I eventually turned it off. It's really really really sad. I hope she get's the help she needs.

Jane Lane
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I cringe when I look at her. Alona :hug:

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
WTF Alona :scared:

gmak
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
oh dear :sad: :scared:
poor Alona :hug:

RobinT83
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Yep.

Just Do It
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:50 PM
She looks exactly like Kournikova.

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:52 PM
She looks exactly like Kournikova.

You mean Post-tennis-life Kournikova I hope :unsure:

Anna didn't looked that skinny when you only saw her face, but the rest of the body was even skinnier than Alona at the moment IMHO ...

http://www.esmas.com/galeria/fotos/2006/11/2006301746581164930418.jpg

Pump-it-UP
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:55 PM
She's barely even recognizable. I hope she gets help. :sad::hug:

Bulgaria
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yes I saw her in Budapest last week and trully was shocked. She is so skinny. I just couldn't recognize her.

She has to watch out for the ball because if it hit's her during a match it might break her. Please eat from time to time Alona and not just sallad and oat meal. :scared:

TheHangover
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM
she looks like a normal slim pale girl, not like a pro tennis player but she doesn't look hill or anorexic, hantuchova in THAT famous pic, now that's what i call ill

DefyingGravity
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Alona :sad:

vixter
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:41 PM
she looks like a normal slim pale girl, not like a pro tennis player but she doesn't look hill or anorexic, hantuchova in THAT famous pic, now that's what i call ill

But she didn't look like this before and she IS a pro tennis player.

EAT MORE CARBS WOMAN!!! :mad:

jrm
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:42 PM
move over Ally McBeal Hantuchova, new skinster in town :lol:

Vikapower
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM
What the hell made her become like that !? This is really saddening, didn't she have an injury or something sometime ago which kept her out of the circuit a good while !? I really really don't understand.

Serenita
Jul 12th, 2011, 05:42 PM
What the hell made her become like that !? This is really saddening, didn't she have an injury or something sometime ago which kept her out of the circuit a good while !? I really really don't understand.
Probably low self esteem, and thinking every piece of food will make her morbidly obese. She needs help asap.

Setsuna.
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:08 PM
She looks as skinny as princess Anna.:sad:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM
I really, really, really, really, really hope she hasn't developed an eating disorder and that she just lost a ton of body muscle from being out injured for an extended period of time. :sad:

pla
How can people call someone anorexic just because the person lost weight is beyond me. Just to clarify:

Anorexia nervosa also known as simply Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight and an obsessive fear of gaining weight.

So, who here can read Alona's mind and say she is refusing to maintain her weight or has an obsession of gaining some kg? :confused: Please, be careful when stating such things. I am talking by personal experience- when people keep talking you are anorexic, it can be very damaging to your image in society and it simply hurts because there are thousands of reasons for someone to be slim other than anorexia. IF Alona states she has a problem then we can discuss it. For now she is just very slim compared to before and we don't know the reasons.

Aaron.
Girls :help: I eat all the time and I'm still slim It's called exercising

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM
:spit: Or just fast metabolism.

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM

Alona looked much better and fitter before her injury - I guess she didn't exercise more during her injury than before :help:

I just said she looks anorexic. And if you have such thin arms and legs like Alona then you are poor :sad:

Aaron.
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I just said she looks anorexic. And if you have such thin arms and legs like Alona then you are poor :sad: I know :lol: I'm just saying you can eat whatever and still be slim/toned. Alona has no legs to play tennis :help:

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I know :lol: I'm just saying you can eat whatever and still be slim/toned. Alona has no legs to play tennis :help:

:secret: Well, I have the same problem as you. I am poor as well :sad:

Aaron.
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:18 PM
:spit: Or just fast metabolism. I guess :lol: but honestly It seems I could eat for days and I'd never get any bigger :o

wildemu
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
marriage makes you fatter 99.9% of the time. I call spousal abuse.

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I guess :lol: but honestly It seems I could eat for days and I'd never get any bigger :o
That's fast metabolism.

Aaron.
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:21 PM
:secret: Well, I have the same problem as you. I am poor as well :sad: There's a difference between slim and skinny. Skinny is Alona and Slim is Sharapova, Venus, Wozniacki top girls need some leg strength and bodyweight behind shots :shrug:

Rix643
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I met her in Strasbourg nearly two months ago and IMO she looked far worse then than she does now. Actually, I thought she looked quite good now, she is definitely improving. I, for one, am quite happy to see her look the way she looks now.
It's hard to judge people's exterior during matches when muscles are tense.

IdS:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/WTAWorld/Players/A_Bondarenko.jpg

BG:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/WTAWorld/Players/A_Bondarenko_BG.jpg

GoofyDuck
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Did she pose for you? :)

danieln1
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:26 PM
She was hot:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VDwDUHIJxqc/TCUMbq1hCjI/AAAAAAAAAF8/y2sI8_46Y_g/s1600/alona_bondarenko_practice.jpg

Now she looks worse than Hantuchova :(

furrykitten
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:28 PM
She looks good to me, she will soon get stronger again

young_gunner913
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:32 PM
How can people call someone anorexic just because the person lost weight is beyond me. Just to clarify:

So, who here can read Alona's mind and say she is refusing to maintain her weight or has an obsession of gaining some kg? :confused: Please, be careful when stating such things. I am talking by personal experience- when people keep talking you are anorexic, it can be very damaging to your image in society and it simply hurts because there are thousands of reasons for someone to be slim other than anorexia. IF Alona states she has a problem then we can discuss it. For now she is just very slim compared to before and we don't know the reasons.

Just my 2 cents: I don't think she has anorexia, she was fit before and after she came back from injury, that's when she started looking worse and worse. She could possibly have body dysmorphic disorder which can lead to anorexia or bulimia. Body dysmorphic disorder is terrible in the sense that she may not think she's skinny at all. In her eyes, she could look the same as she did before and maybe thinks that's why she could stand to lose a few pounds. Whatever issues are going on with her, I hope she straightens them out cause it's sad to watch a player deteriorate right before your eyes.

pav
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Whatever the reason, it is sad to see her looking like that:sad:

So Disrespectful
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:20 AM
I really, really, really, really, really hope she hasn't developed an eating disorder and that she just lost a ton of body muscle from being out injured for an extended period of time. :sad:

I was hoping the same, but she looks even thinner than when she first came back in my opinion.

Get well soon Alona. :awww:

Sean.
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I guess :lol: but honestly It seems I could eat for days and I'd never get any bigger :o

You're probably ectomorphic and high a high metabolism then. ;)

young_gunner913
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:52 AM

Crack cocaine helps you with that, just don't get carried away with it boo.

Singleniacki
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Alona :sad:
I hope she can pick things up.

davidmario
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:36 AM
pale, skinny and a waxed mustache. noticed that at the french open:sad:

lang26
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:34 AM
it going take time but she get back to her former self

SwingVolley93
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM
My poor baby :bigcry: Get well soon:sad:

Minorellen
Jul 14th, 2011, 05:25 AM
marriage makes you fatter 99.9% of the time. I call spousal abuse.

Her husband has nothing to do with that.
So, please, do not blame him

$uricate
Jul 14th, 2011, 07:41 AM
she looks like a normal slim pale girl, not like a pro tennis player but she doesn't look ill or anorexic, hantuchova in THAT famous pic, now that's what i call ill

I agree. She looks skinny but not particularly bad to me, I'd be surprised if her BMI was below a healthy level.

This is what I've always thought is the reason for the weight loss. Long term injury sideline and she loses her muscle mass, some pro athletes get fat when they are out with injury due to not exercising as much, maybe Alona just went the other way.

This board though :rolleyes:

I swear most people on here don't know what a healthy weight is - anything not slightly overweight is considered anorexic.

There are so many fat people in the Western World that it's now the norm to be overweight. If you are a normal weight you are classed as too skinny and if you are overweight you are "curvy".

Libertango
Jul 14th, 2011, 07:54 AM
She looks so sad AND thin. :sad: I hope she's OK :hug: