PDA

View Full Version : Bad Gastein R1: Mayr-Achleitner def. [5] Moonguez Lino 6-0, 7-6

JustPetko
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Patricia won 3rd match this year in WTA (W-L: 3-8) :worship:

Empressive
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:47 PM
LDL. :facepalm:

Adrian.
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:47 PM
She was down 6-0 *1-5, 6-0 5-6* and still won it in 2 sets :haha:
Her grunt :facepalm::help:

Lino is just a bad moonballer :shrug::facepalm:

Mynarco
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:48 PM
:lol:

Curcubeu
The first time I saw Mayr dominating nearly all the rallies - says a lot about the match quality... :tape:

TheBoiledEgg
New York here she comes
this might have gotten her a US Open spot :lol:

Bronx19
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Lino is the shittest player this week, hand her the pea brain award.

No serve, a choker, no forehand, cant hit a lob to save her life. How the fuck has she won matches?

Retire, give the WTA some dignity.

Myggen
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Terrible match. And what a horrible horrible woman this Mayr is. Really gives Rodionova a good run for the money of being the most disgusting ..... of the WTA.

Reptilia
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:51 PM

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Patricia :D

Nice fightback in the 2nd ;) :yeah:
She isn't as bad as everyone here thinks ... when I saw her three years ago in Bad Gastein she played really good for a set and a half (she didn't push then) before she started to choke :o

AdrienBrody
Patricia is so sexy!

Bronx19
Her "COME ON!!" after a double fault/UE is atrocious.

She'd taste my raquet.

Adrian.
Coaaaaaaammmmmmoooooooooonnnnnnn :oh::cheer:

:haha: and she didn't want to play here, because no one asked her whether she wants a WC, and now she got it and is in round 2 :p

Adrian.
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Her "COME ON!!" after a double fault/UE is atrocious.

She's taste my raquet.

:rolls:

SVK
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:54 PM
From several Mayrīs matches Iīve seen I still havenīt the feeling she is pusher like many people say. She is obviously going for winners, attacking lines...thatīs simply not pushing...Pushing is what Dominguez Lino plays, defensive shots placed in the middle of court, not even trying to go for winners or creating something...she is simply waiting for opponents errors, or for example Fichman played in Waterloo final - waiting, waiting, waiting, high balls, just a very good movement and covering court of course...Iīve NEVER seen Mayr doing sth like that...just people have already washed their brains with this pushing nonsense going around this forum and they are able to make a pusher from anyone who isnīt bashing like crazy and hitting winners from second shot of the rally.

But yeah this COME OOOON with a voice like someone is going to kill her is too much...but itīs hilarious a bit.

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I love her bitchyness :drool:

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM
From several Mayrīs matches Iīve seen I still havenīt the feeling she is pusher like many people say. She is obviously going for winners, attacking lines...thatīs simply not pushing...Pushing is what Dominguez Lino plays, defensive shots placed in the middle of court, not even trying to go for winners or creating something...she is simply waiting for opponents errors, or for example Fichman played in Waterloo final - waiting, waiting, waiting, high balls, just a very good movement and covering court of course...Iīve NEVER seen Mayr doing sth like that...just people have already washed their brains with this pushing nonsense going around this forum and they are able to make a pusher from anyone who isnīt bashing like crazy and hitting winners from second shot of the rally.

This. Thanks!

Patricia can be a ballbasher sometimes, today (I didn't see the match) she seemed to play with more brain, otherwise she would have lost. When I saw her three years ago she was attacking, but then started to bash the ball -> tons of UE and she lost the match :tape:
She isn't a pusher.

Qrystyna
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Did someone forget to tell this ITF whore that this is a WTA event?! :eek::lol:
Bagelled by Mayr... oh dear. :help:
But all credit to her I suppose, she knew how to take down this moonballing GOAT. :worship:

Mistress of Evil
MOONBALL-GOAT :speakles: how could you :crying2:

Bronx19
Lino just looked absolutely weaponless. Her slice is shit too. its big loopy crap.

longtin23
Jul 12th, 2011, 01:02 PM
HAHA... Bagel??
DML is really a lower clasee Schiavone...

nevetssllim
Jul 12th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Sorry LDL but that deserves a :haha:

Sammo
Jul 12th, 2011, 01:38 PM
LMAO ''COOOME ONNNNN!!!!'' with her extremely deep voice is just hilarious :lol:

Myggen
Jul 12th, 2011, 01:43 PM

But yeah this COME OOOON with a voice like someone is going to kill her is too much...but itīs hilarious a bit.

You are right. She is far from being a pusher. She is actually a brain dead ballbasher without the natural power such players normally possess. So she is trying to hit people off the court, but doesn't have the weapons to do so. So she has the errors of a ballbasher and the power of a pusher and that's why she's as bad as she is.

nevetssllim
Jul 12th, 2011, 01:48 PM
You are right. She is far from being a pusher. She is actually a brain dead ballbasher without the natural power such players normally possess. So she is trying to hit people off the court, but doesn't have the weapons to do so. So she has the errors of a ballbasher and the power of a pusher and that's why she's as bad as she is.

Nervenbuendel
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Set # 1 was over in something like 19 minutes, LDL made all in all 5 points in six games. :lol:

Set # 2 had the usual gruelling stuff one could expect of this delicate match in 80 minutes :cool:

Crazy Spatime. Still waiting on Ivy the great mouse finishing it off. :)

joe87
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Mayr played really well today, blew Lidl off the court in the first set. Then she started making tons of errors, but Lidl decited to joke, so Mayr got her confidence back and blew her off again. :worship:

The best match I've seen today. Also some nice long rallies in the 2nd set. :yeah:

Petkorazzi
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Mayr used to have a lethal backhand down the line back in 07 when I first saw her. I can even say it was top 10, she made it literally every time she went for it. That shot is nowhere to be seen after her breakthrough though...

ViennaCalling
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Mayr used to have a lethal backhand down the line back in 07 when I first saw her. I can even say it was top 10, she made it literally every time she went for it. That shot is nowhere to be seen after her breakthrough though...

Now the only lethal backhand of an Austrian tennis player belongs only to Tamira :drool:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:18 PM

you mean top100 right?:rolleyes:

GoofyDuck
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Tournaments can be thankful for her presence once more :worship:

LoLex
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Mayr winning a WTA match :eek: Bad Gastein must be really BAD.

Boreas
Jul 13th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Tournaments can be thankful for her presence once more :worship:

In Runde zwei spielt die 24-Jährige gegen die Kroatin Petra Martic, die Nummer 89 der Weltrangliste. "Da sehe ich mich als Favoritin", meinte Mayr-Achleitner selbstbewusst.

That's what she said about her match against Petra Martic. I don't think translation is needed here.:lol:

she's probably kinda right, though.

Petkorazzi
Jul 13th, 2011, 08:10 AM
you mean top100 right?:rolleyes:
The shot itself is top 10 I think :shrug: It was that good.

CuteKoala
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Good job, Patricia! :p