PDA

View Full Version : BOMBSHELL: American Hero Liezel Huber Plays Singles

Jane Lane
Jul 12th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Versus Hingis in WTT.

She was substituted in for Maria Sanchez (aka Lindsay's baby replacement who uhm, well, isn't very good) at 0-3. Lost the singles 0-5 but only lost 6-7 in the STB.

And she hit a volley into Hingis' chest. :oh:

Mattographer
Jul 12th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Finally she hit a ball at someone! :bowdown:

Melange
Jul 12th, 2011, 04:45 AM
:eek: That ball could have bounced up and hit Hingis in the throat

Henpova
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:20 AM

:haha:

Gilas.
Jul 12th, 2011, 06:36 AM

HuberBitch :rolleyes:

tenn_ace
Jul 12th, 2011, 07:10 AM

Martina should have given her the same treatment as Hobitch gave Nadia at Wimbledon.

Jeff
Jul 12th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Versus Hingis in WTT.

She was substituted in for Maria Sanchez (aka Lindsay's baby replacement who uhm, well, isn't very good) at 0-3. Lost the singles 0-5 but only lost 6-7 in the STB.

There is a live stream or something? How did you see the match?

Smitten
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Huber hitting the Legend but still getting comprehensively beat down. Keep winning Martina.

RenaSlam.
Jul 12th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Huber. :lol:

What a joke.

Sammo
Jul 12th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Huber was a sucky singles player at her best :lol:

Noctis
Jul 12th, 2011, 11:40 AM
And you think the only reason she want to play singles was to hit a ball into someone to satisfy her urgent needs of bitchy conflicts.

paul_masterton
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:55 PM
:lol: I was so worried Martina was gonna lose at 6-6 in the STB sudden death point.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 12th, 2011, 07:49 PM
:lol: I was so worried Martina was gonna lose at 6-6 in the STB sudden death point.

That was a close one :eek:.

Jane Lane
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM
There is a live stream or something? How did you see the match?

No. :lol: I saw the SB and found out about hitting Hingis on Twitter. :lol:

And you think the only reason she want to play singles was to hit a ball into someone to satisfy her urgent needs of bitchy conflicts.

Um no. :shrug:

Sammo
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM

Interesting theory...

Sombrerero loco
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM
poor martina...

Drake1980
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:30 AM
:lol:

davidmario
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:35 AM
so how can there be a tiebreaker if she didnt win any actual game?:confused:

Spring Pools
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Martina should have given her the same treatment as Hobitch gave Nadia at Wimbledon.

Behavior like that makes people WANT to hit you with the ball. From what I remember, it definitely looked like it hurt, but not that bad. Huberbitch was definitely faking it so she could go sit down.

brickhousesupporter
Jul 13th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Huber was a sucky singles player at her best :lol:
I know, she reminds me of Sam......

KarlyM*
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:14 AM
poor martina...
My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Uranium
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Behavior like that makes people WANT to hit you with the ball. From what I remember, it definitely looked like it hurt, but not that bad. Huberbitch was definitely faking it so she could go sit down.

Not that bad? It was practically an overhead from Nadia into Liezel's throat. Some people here severely underestimate how much that would hurt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flIA0pUVLwc&NR=1
And up a set and a break, she wants to take a break? No. After that Nadia/Sveta went on the roll to take it to a tiebreak.

Solitaire
Jul 13th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Good for Liezel.:yeah:

Sammo
Jul 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I know, she reminds me of Sam......

WTF Sam Stosurs highest ranking is number 4, Huber's is number 114 or something like that :lol: Sucker :cool:

Pops Maellard
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Not that bad? It was practically an overhead from Nadia into Liezel's throat. Some people here severely underestimate how much that would hurt.
And up a set and a break, she wants to take a break? No. After that Nadia/Sveta went on the roll to take it to a tiebreak.
OMG she acted like someone died.

Sammo
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Why did she actually say ''Get away from this court OMGGG!!'' How are they supposed to go on? :rolleyes:

Yoncé
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM

I don't understand why she was so annoyed at Nads, It was obviously an accident and I don't think it would have hurt *that* much...

Empressive
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM
And Nadia tried to apologize, Huber could at least be considerate and acknowledge it instead of overreacting like a psycho bitch.