PDA

View Full Version : Palermo R1 Flavia Pennetta def. Anastassia Grymalska 6-4, 6-1

edificio
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Flavia had a little bit of a slow, too casual start, but then she steamrolled the 20-year old. Pennetta was in a testy mood, and yet it seems as though she should have had the umpire verify some lines calls. Didn't matter ultimately. Grymalska was outclassed in the end, even though they had to play through a car alarm for at least a game.

This ended about more than 45 minutes ago and no thread! :eek:

Also, I'm not sure what the black ribbon she was wearing signified. Grymalska had trouble with her stick on advertisement. It managed to stick precariously to the side of her shirt/breast. Poor girl.

danieln1
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Pennetta Open

edificio
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Pennetta Open

Sorry. :lol:

She probably will win, and the umpires will be bruised by her tongue.

18majors
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Pennetta won, that's good news.

Libertango
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Is Flavia always in a bad mood? :lol:

TheHangover
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Flavia had a little bit of a slow, too casual start, but then she steamrolled the 20-year old. Pennetta was in a testy mood, and yet it seems as though she should have had the umpire verify some lines calls. Didn't matter ultimately. Grymalska was outclassed in the end, even though they had to play through a car alarm for at least a game.

This ended about more than 45 minutes ago and no thread! :eek:

Also, I'm not sure what the black ribbon she was wearing signified. Grymalska had trouble with her stick on advertisement. It managed to stick precariously to the side of her shirt/breast. Poor girl.

The black ribbon was because today a young italian player died at the age of 20 for a tumor :sad:, i'm really sorry for him and his family

FORZA SARITA
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
poor guy :awww::hug:

Flavia you're just a mess................
Grymalska :lol: so weaponless :hearts: 10Ks are waiting you again ;)

Fantasy Hero
Jul 11th, 2011, 10:42 PM
poor guy :hug:

and tennis related, flavia is not winning anything at least for this week :shrug:

King Halep
Jul 11th, 2011, 10:50 PM
It was just the WTA stick on advertisement so who cares.