PDA

View Full Version : Serena on Leno tonight

Sonja
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:36 PM
http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennisweek/index.cfm?func=showarticle&newsid=7043&bannerregion= November 05, 2002

Tonight's The Night: Serena To Appear On The Tonight Show Tonight

http://www.sportsmediainc.net/tennisweek/serena-FO%20seitz.jpg

Photo By Art Seitz By Brad Falkner
11/05/2002

Serena Williams continues to attract attention as a television personality. Tonight, the top-ranked Williams will appear as Jay Leno's guest on The Tonight Show on NBC at 11:35 p.m. Eastern time.

The reigning U.S. Open champion is in Los Angeles to defend her title at the WTA Tour's season-ending Home Depot Championships at the Staples Center. Williams joins actor/comedian Bob Newhart and musician Melissa Etheridge on the show.

The appearance comes less than a week after Williams made her television acting debut as a kindergarten teacher on the ABC prime-time sitcom My Wife and Kids.

Serendy Willick
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Thanx Sonja!

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:26 PM
serena looks great on tv...shes a pretty good actress too...
SERENA :hearts:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Serena is all over the place...** Queen Lindsay runs for a double dosage of anti Williams Meds**

Renee
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Thanks Sonja. Hope I can remember to check it out.

nasty nick#2
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:58 PM
That's cool, I never miss my man Leno. I'll watch out.

Pureracket
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Serena is everywhere!!!!!

PhoenixStorm
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Go RENA!!!

"Topaz"
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:21 AM
I dunno! Things seem to be going too fast for Serena, just too fast! I am worried about an early burnout or a derailment.

Pureracket
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:24 AM
Tiger Woods seems to be doing fine. I hope Serena can work just as well with it.

CanadianBoy21
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:24 AM
No need to worry about Serena.
She is a smart girl. She took three tournies off so she can do something else. She will be fine, she is not burning herself out physically, maybe a little mentally, but we all know Serena is one of the thoughest mentally strong people on court and off.

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:33 AM
Serena is back to the really really blonde look, but overall, I liked her wardrobe and interview. Serena said that she won a tournament eating McDonald's the entire week. I can't wait to see their new commercial. She said that the Hamburglar will be trying to steal her burger. I'm sure it's gonna be a kool commerical.

theheninfan
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:36 AM
I was looking forward to watching it, but all that's on every station is elections...bummer.

LaFawntanitra
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:41 AM
I'll be asleep when it come on by I'm a tape it to see my girl Rena.

Jordan.
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:45 AM
LaFawntanitra :kiss:

LaFawntanitra
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:07 AM
Jordy not tonight boo. Fawn aint feelin all that good. :sad: