PDA

View Full Version : Us Open

Maria rocks
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Who else wishes it would hurry up?? soooo bored and depressed without tennis. Been watching the Davis Cup but i love the intensitiy of a a Grand Slam. Still come on USA tonight and congrats team GB earlier on today. I know its men tennis but who else has been following the Davis cup? The conclusion tonight between USA and Spain should be mega exciting. I can't wait!!!:)

Siderophyre
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Who else wishes it would hurry up?? soooo bored and depressed without tennis. Been watching the Davis Cup but i love the intensitiy of a a Grand Slam. Still come on USA tonight and congrats team GB earlier on today. I know its men tennis but who else has been following the Davis cup? The conclusion tonight between USA and Spain should be mega exciting. I can't wait!!!:)

Watching Andy Murray demolish some poor unrated sap with a TRIPLE bagel is not exciting tennis. Agree that the Spain US tie is a bit more interesting. Can't wait for the US Open series to get underway though so we can see who can maintain or pick up form on hard courts.