PDA

View Full Version : Mega DC Q&A

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I have a thread on MTF which has a lot of posts, but considering this forum has more visitors and more members, perhaps I will get more questions?

You can also ask me anything you want here - http://www.formspring.me/DCMega

Ask me anything you want and I will answer.

If the questions are personally offensive, disgusting or plain idiotic, do not expect me to reply to you nicely. In fact, they will probably start arguments. That said, who doesn't like a good argument, but try to keep the questions from being too disgusting or innapropriate. You can ask me insulting questions if you want, but again, keep them from being too disgusting.

Shoot.

Certinfy
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:28 PM
The biggest TF question there is: Are you gay?

FORZA SARITA
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:30 PM
are you stupid?:)

postalblowfish
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:38 PM
What's your favourite joke?

melodynelson
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Are you weird? Are you white? Are you promised to the night?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:55 PM
The biggest TF question there is: Are you gay?
No, I'm not gay :lol:
are you stupid?:)
Not at all.
What's your favourite joke?
Favourite joke? I have no idea. Does anyone really have a favourite joke?
Are you weird?
No.
Are you white?
Yes.
Are you promised to the night?
I am the night.

King Halep
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:59 PM
is Caroline passed her peak and will never win a GS :confused:

Certinfy
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Would you rather sleep with Caroline or have her win a GS?

delicatecutter
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Are you weird? Are you white? Are you promised to the night?

Pixies. :inlove:

The Witch-king
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
What do you think of Saudi Arabia?

Morning Morgan
Jul 10th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Do you expect people on this forum to take you seriously, based on your perception of the attitude you have shown in your posts so far?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
is Caroline passed her peak and will never win a GS :confused:
She hasn't reached her peak yet.
Would you rather sleep with Caroline or have her win a GS?
I don't think about Caroline in that way. I'd rather she won slams. I'd rather her career was as good as possible.
What do you think of Saudi Arabia?
Don't know a lot about the country. Very rich, a lot of sand and oil. A lot of billionaires. The population is roughly 27 million. Riyadh is the capital city. Its area is roughly 820,000 square miles. Just basic information.
Do you expect people on this forum to take you seriously, based on your perception of the attitude you have shown in your posts so far?
I don't expect anything from posters on here. I will continue posting my opinions and what I think. If posters don't like them and don't take me seriously, it's not my problem. That's theirs.

BepaMaria
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:16 PM
How many slams do you think Pushniacki will win? And why do you support her?

Reptilia
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM
How old are you?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:35 PM
How many slams do you think Pushniacki will win? And why do you support her?
I think Wozniacki, at the end of her career, will end with around ten slams. I've supported her ever since I saw her. I just liked her straight away. I like her and I think she's enjoyable to watch. The fact she's so hated on here further fuels my support.
How old are you?
I'm sixteen.

Mistress of Evil
Jul 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I'm sixteen.

that explains a lot:awww: having known this fact, I tend to look less harsh on your delusional posts since being 16 is an excuse enough for me :hug:

King Halep
Jul 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I think Wozniacki, at the end of her career, will end with around ten slams. I've supported her ever since I saw her. I just liked her straight away. I like her and I think she's enjoyable to watch. The fact she's so hated on here further fuels my support.

I'm sixteen.

:cuckoo:

Mary Cherry.
Jul 10th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I have a thread on MTF which has a lot of posts, but considering this forum has more visitors and more members, perhaps I will get more questions?

You can also ask me anything you want here - http://www.formspring.me/DCMega

Ask me anything you want and I will answer.

If the questions are personally offensive, disgusting or plain idiotic, do not expect me to reply to you nicely. In fact, they will probably start arguments. That said, who doesn't like a good argument, but try to keep the questions from being too disgusting or innapropriate. You can ask me insulting questions if you want, but again, keep them from being too disgusting.

Shoot.

Believe me, I'm tempted to.

homogenius
Jul 10th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I'm sixteen.

Hopefully kvitova won't read this :scared:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
that explains a lot:awww: having known this fact, I tend to look less harsh on your delusional posts since being 16 is an excuse enough for me :hug:
That's fine, I feed off insults.
:cuckoo:
The exit is to your left. Unless you have a question?
Believe me, I'm tempted to.
How lovely.
Explain.

Chip.
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:09 PM

:lol:

After Caro (obviously) who are your other favourite players?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I only support Caroline. I don't mind Schiavone, though.

Certinfy
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Explain.
Kvitova's dating a 16yo 'man' :o

BlueTrees
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
What traumatic experience did you endure as a child that caused you to be a Wozniacki fan? Were you raped? Abandoned? :confused: Spill. :)

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 16th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Kvitova's dating a 16yo 'man' :o
Really? Skank.
What traumatic experience did you endure as a child that caused you to be a Wozniacki fan? Were you raped? Abandoned? :confused: Spill. :)
:weirdo:

I saw her play. I wouldn't call that a traumatic experience, tool :wavey:

delicatecutter
Jul 16th, 2011, 05:58 PM
What do you look like?

BlueTrees
Jul 16th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Really? Skank.

:stupid:

I saw her play. I wouldn't call that a traumatic experience, tool :wavey:

You wouldn't? :unsure:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 16th, 2011, 06:09 PM
What do you look like?
Tall, brown hair and eyes, nice skin, tall.
You wouldn't? :unsure:
Of course not. Watching the Great Wozniacki play is nothing other than a great experience :wavey:

Ferg
Jul 16th, 2011, 10:52 PM
How many hookers have you killed?

Ferg
Jul 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Why do you hate women so much?

Ferg
Jul 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Why do you blame christians for WW2?

Mary Cherry.
Jul 16th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Why did you send me a strange PM a few months ago containing things even Freud would've been weirded out by?

tucker1989
Jul 16th, 2011, 11:21 PM
I don't mean this in an offensive way, but why do you think that people care enough about you on this forum to open up a thread that serves exclusively as a venue to ask you questions?

Ferg
Jul 16th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I don't mean this in an offensive way, but why do you think that people care enough about you on this forum to open up a thread that serves exclusively as a venue to ask you questions?

http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/traits/classic.htm

Dr. Hare's Checklist (Sociopathic Traits)

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Sociopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

Morning Morgan
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:00 AM
Have you ever considered using the words "I think", "I'm of the opinion of", "Personally", "In my perspective" etc. when expressing your opinions so that you offend less people, instead of acting like a teenage brat who thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong?

Sean.
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Is the thick-skinned, confident & aggressive demeanour you have genuine or just put on because it's the internet and you can hide behind a computer screen? :)

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Why did you send me a strange PM a few months ago containing things even Freud would've been weirded out by?
I don't think I've ever sent you a PM. If I have, I don't recall. What did it contain?
It's gotten over 200 replies on MTF. I though I'd just open one here to see how it went.
Have you ever considered using the words "I think", "I'm of the opinion of", "Personally", "In my perspective" etc. when expressing your opinions so that you offend less people, instead of acting like a teenage brat who thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong?
I do sometimes. Most of the time those are not needed, as I know I'm either right or close to being right.
Is the thick-skinned, confident & aggressive demeanour you have genuine or just put on because it's the internet and you can hide behind a computer screen? :)
Genuine, although you could say it's more so because it's the internet. But, I could easily say any of this to any of you in real life too.

Mary Cherry.
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I don't think I've ever sent you a PM. If I have, I don't recall. What did it contain?

I'll give you a little snippet:

I will be a future serial killer.
I hate women because of my mother.
I rape my mother.

and then some. Serious Oedipus complex going on there :help:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I'll give you a little snippet:

It's funny that you only show that part but not the whole thing, isn't it? I didn't say those things myself.

I was giving you a list of things Ferg was saying on MTF/here about me when you asked me why I was arguing with him for what appeared to be no reason. Post the whole PM is you're going to post any of it :wavey:

Mary Cherry.
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:16 PM
It's funny that you only show that part but not the whole thing, isn't it? I didn't say those things myself.

I was giving you a list of things Ferg was saying on MTF/here about me when you asked me why I was arguing with him for what appeared to be no reason. Post the whole PM is you're going to post any of it :wavey:

I don't recall asking you anything.

Still, it was weird that you felt the need to tell me all those things someone else supposedly said, as if it would be better hearing it from you than it would be from them :weirdo:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM

Still, it was weird that you felt the need to tell me all those things someone else supposedly said, as if it would be better hearing it from you than it would be from them :weirdo:
You asked me that, I'm sure of it. You said something and I PMd why I was arguing with them, as I didn't want to clutter the thread with those disgusting messages.

You think I'm lying about what they said? Just look at the questions it's given me here. You think I would be lying? Idiot, believe whatever you want, but they said all of that. I'm not the weirdo here, you fool :weirdo:

Noctis
Jul 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
What do you do when you feel upset over something.

Mary Cherry.
Jul 17th, 2011, 04:07 PM
You asked me that, I'm sure of it. You said something and I PMd why I was arguing with them, as I didn't want to clutter the thread with those disgusting messages.

You think I'm lying about what they said? Just look at the questions it's given me here. You think I would be lying? Idiot, believe whatever you want, but they said all of that. I'm not the weirdo here, you fool :weirdo:

Apparently, all I did was post a smiley :lol:

Those are some of the things he/she has said about me...just letting you know, as you posted that :unsure: smilie in that thread....

and you gave me your life story, and a disturbing one at that.

Here's another smiley, can't wait to hear your response:

:facepalm:

Noctis
Jul 17th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Ok It seems that question was just answered by that PM.

Ferg
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM

Most likely, cus I didnt say the third thing :lol: I merely came to the logical conclusion that hes a serial killer because of his hatred of women. How did I come to this conclusion? Good old Criminal Minds. It makes complete sense really.

Sean.
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Genuine, although you could say it's more so because it's the internet. But, I could easily say any of this to any of you in real life too.

And there was me thinking you were going to answer the questions honestly.

Mary Cherry.
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Most likely, cus I didnt say the third thing :lol: I merely came to the logical conclusion that hes a serial killer because of his hatred of women. How did I come to this conclusion? Good old Criminal Minds. It makes complete sense really.

Did you also say any of the following:

I keep women locked in my basement and torture them.
I stab people and kill them.
I want to kill all women.
I will be in prison when I'm 16.

Another question for you DC - is your last name Fritzl?

Ferg
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:27 PM
hahaha, the basement mighta gotten a mention!! The last 3 are a bit mad though, I dont remember saying it. In fairness though, he was saying awful things about womens tennis over in the safety of MTF where its all applauded seeing as most of them over there are planks, so thats why it was such a shock to see him suddenly start posting here! He'll never admit to bashing women of course but he did. :lol: Still though, coming up with my own profile of him ala Aaron Hotchner was fun, especially in troll mode.

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 18th, 2011, 05:13 PM
What a bunch of tools we have here, believing Ferg :lol:

Hey Ferg, remember telling me I probably hate women because my mother tortued me and now I hold her hostage and beat her? Remember your three month ban for all that? Yeah, that was kinda weird :unsure: That's psycho stuff :unsure:

Also, I never bashed women or hated on them. I simply said women's tennis isn't as good as men's and they shouldn't be paid the same amount if they play less sets, which is true :shrug: How is that hating women. Tell me, please :)

And now you admit to making everything up? "Still though, coming up with my own profile of him ala Aaron Hotchner was fun, especially in troll mode."
You are beyond weird :unsure: You need help :shrug: Good luck finding some :hug:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Another question for you DC - is your last name Fritzl?
Why would I be? Are you saying I'm a rapist? :spit: A 16 year old rapist? :lol: Why are you questioning me? :lol: You're even more stupid that I thought. I see you only put up little parts of the PM that make it look like I told you that. Let's see if that's true.
You posted an unsure smilie to one of our arguments. I must've brought up some stuff he said. Just so you knew, I posted this PM to you.

I am not a jinx, Ferg (Chiakifug on MTF) is making shit up to piss me off, as he usually tries to do. Want to read some of the stuff he has said about my family and me...

Here's some things he said about me to "annoy me".

I will be a future serial killer.
I hate women because of my mother.
I rape my mother.
I keep women locked in my basement and torture them.
I stab people and kill them.
I want to kill all women.
I will be in prison when I'm 16.

Notice the bold part, especially the "he said" part. Why would you not add that? To make it look like I actually said those things? You're a tool. The only one saying disgusting stuff here is Ferg and as he's now just admited, he made all of it up just to annoy me. Pretty sick stuff :unsure:

Anyway, this thread has gone way off track.

Noctis
Jul 18th, 2011, 05:56 PM
keep it up guys,we like our drama like this.

Doully
Jul 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Don't you think ten slams is a bit much? More slams than the likes of Justine Henin and Venus Williams?

Were you disappointed with Caro's FO/Wimbledon run? What do you think are the main weaknesses of her game(if any)?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 18th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Don't you think ten slams is a bit much? More slams than the likes of Justine Henin and Venus Williams?

Were you disappointed with Caro's FO/Wimbledon run? What do you think are the main weaknesses of her game(if any)?
She's only 20. Ten slams is a reasonable target if she carries on the consistency she has now.

I was a little disappointed, but those are her weak surfaces. She could've done much better, but overall, the year has been great. Her weakness is obviously not attacking enough at times.

Javi.
Jul 19th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Pepa :bounce:
Back to top 40
What was your weird reasoning to conclude that this post about Pepa winning in Bad Gastein last weekend deserved a bad rep??? :facepalm:

Mary Cherry.
Jul 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I see you only put up little parts of the PM that make it look like I told you that. Let's see if that's true.
You posted an unsure smilie to one of our arguments. I must've brought up some stuff he said. Just so you knew, I posted this PM to you.

Notice the bold part, especially the "he said" part. Why would you not add that? To make it look like I actually said those things? You're a tool. The only one saying disgusting stuff here is Ferg and as he's now just admited, he made all of it up just to annoy me. Pretty sick stuff :unsure:

Anyway, this thread has gone way off track.

Keep up :wavey:

Oh and

Why would I be? Are you saying I'm a rapist? :spit: A 16 year old rapist? :lol: Why are you questioning me? :lol: You're even more stupid that I thought.

This thread is titled 'Mega DC Q&A'. Go figure, Fritzy.

Certinfy
Jul 19th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Dani, they're basically trying to convert you to be one of them :unsure:

MaBaker
Jul 20th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Where do you live? How big is your house? Can you take pics of it? (inside and out) What is the neighbourhood like?

Boreas
Jul 20th, 2011, 10:48 AM
She's only 20. Ten slams is a reasonable target if she carries on the consistency she has now.

I was a little disappointed, but those are her weak surfaces. She could've done much better, but overall, the year has been great. Her weakness is obviously not attacking enough at times.

How can you not know the birth date of your favorite player?

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 20th, 2011, 04:01 PM
This thread is titled 'Mega DC Q&A'. Go figure, Fritzy.
You know exactly what I mean. Questioning me in this argument. Why are you questioning the person who's getting called all these things? Calling me Fritzl is kinda low too :facepalm: You're a moron :shrug:
Dani, they're basically trying to convert you to be one of them :unsure:
One of them? :scared: No wonder they're calling me Fritzl now :scared:
Where do you live? How big is your house? Can you take pics of it? (inside and out) What is the neighbourhood like?
Isle of Lewis (the island at the north-west of Scotland. Big-ish. I'm not taking pics of it. The neighbourhood is quiet, which is nice.
How can you not know the birth date of your favorite player?
She was 20 not so long ago, and I've been saying "she's only 20" for a while, so it caught on. She's been 21 for only 9 days, so there's not much difference :weirdo:

Javi.
Jul 20th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Oh God, now I'm being insulted for being quoted something I've even not said?
FAIL, review the posts of this thread to notice who post what you misquoted.
:facepalm:
You're so useless, Mega DChroll :o

MaBaker
Jul 20th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Isle of Lewis (the island at the north-west of Scotland. Big-ish. I'm not taking pics of it. The neighbourhood is quiet, which is nice.

Seems like a good vacation house. Can't wait. (http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=19719858&postcount=200)