PDA

View Full Version : NaNa & Friends To Feature Sabine

SAISAI-GOAT
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:01 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/Tennis-event-to-honour-Li-Na/articleshow/9161503.cms

NaNa v Sabine :armed:

Carlos v Pete

NaNa & Carlos (RG Champs) v Sabine & Pete (Big Servers) :unsure:

Na should have signed Princess Karolina instead :sobbing:

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:14 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/Tennis-event-to-honour-Li-Na/articleshow/9161503.cms

NaNa v Sabine :armed:

Carlos v Pete

NaNa & Carlos (RG Champs) v Sabine & Pete (Big Servers) :unsure:

Na should have signed Princess Karolina instead :sobbing:Caroline will try to defend Beijing, so no appearance fee needed

Sabinator.
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:26 PM
I'm little surprised by Sabine's decision on participating in this event in China. I hope she thought that strongly, because she has take rest in this time after tough season... Well, that's her decision...

I also hope that she will be there well entertained ;)

Ian Aberdon
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:29 PM
And here was me being told that she hated Sabine...& now??? :rolleyes:

Sabinator.
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM

Exactly... I'm also surprised :rolleyes:

TimeyWimey
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:34 PM

how can anyone seriously hate Sabine?! LOL
would be interesting to see them play again

PMBH
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
What the hell is a legend like Pete Sampras doing in that company? He must be getting really bored in retirement. Or is he just desperate to get out of the house in the busy pre-Xmas season?

Specter
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM

Only Na's fans hate Sabine. :oh:

SAISAI-GOAT
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:08 PM
just because Sabine is playing does not mean she and Na are friends ... the Chinese money is very valuable so as long as they pay enough, anybody would come

TimeyWimey
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:12 PM
just because Sabine is playing does not mean she and Na are friends ... the Chinese money is very valuable so as long as they pay enough, anybody would come

very true

Noctis
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Sabine kick her ass :shrug:

Ian Aberdon
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM
So the definition of Li Na & friends shouldn't be taken literally then! :lol:

I mean, Sabine is talking about going shopping with her...best of enemies indeed! :tape:

DefyingGravity
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
frenemies!! :devil::drool:

Excelscior
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Sabine is just happy to be on the A list/team again, and is more than happy to be invited to events like this, when a yr ago she wouldn't of even been the 30th pick.

So I don't think she really cares, regardless off what may of went down or her perceptions.

Now, as far as her shopping, or being kool with Na? Who knows? But ain't nothing wrong with that. Maybe Na even apologized to her (and we don't know) after she dissed her at the end of their Wimby match, and this was a way to help make up? $$ and travel sure would help! Don't it? Who knows!

Noctis
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
No one hate Sabine,a Sabine creepy fan came to Na's forum and start spamming stuffs,which is annoying,than said Na hates Sabine fo stupid reasons. :shrug:

Specter
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Sabine is just happy to be on the A list/team again, and is more than happy to be invited to events like this, when a yr ago she wouldn't of even been the 30th pick.

Yeah, because she couldn't walk. :rolleyes:

SAISAI-GOAT
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Na did not diss Sabine at the end of the Wimbledon match :rolleyes:

Ian Aberdon
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I don't believe it either NA-GOAT. It was a tough match & a tough loss. Na was just disappointed. Her victory at the FO was mightily impressive. I like both of them!

Sabinator.
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:27 PM
No one hate Sabine,a Sabine creepy fan came to Na's forum and start spamming stuffs,which is annoying,than said Na hates Sabine fo stupid reasons. :shrug:

Mike :rolleyes: :lol:

18majors
Jul 9th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I would like to watch that Sabine/Sampras MD. Both are my favorites.

Raiden
Jul 10th, 2011, 01:04 AM
a Sabine creepy fan came to Na's forum and start spamming stuffs,which is annoying,than said Na hates Sabine:lol:

Mike81
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM
What? I didn't see this thread before. I never said Li Na hates Sabine, omg why do people make stuff up?

longtin23
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
What? I didn't see this thread before. I never said Li Na hates Sabine, omg why do people make stuff up?

:haha:

Mike81
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
:haha:

Why laugh? I just point out a fact that I wasn't saying Li Na hates Sabine. Only that some of Li Na's FANS were hating on Sabine. Which they were :wavey:

longtin23
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
Me :)

longtin23
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
I still hate Lisicki and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo sick with her run in Stanford :ras:

longtin23
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Just kidding... Not that hate...