PDA

View Full Version : I STILL think that Azarenka is the superior player!

supergrunt
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Sure Kvitova just won Wimbledon, beating Azarenka on her way to the title in a critical semifinal match, but Miss Little Vuvuzela has something that I don't think Kvitova's ever heard of -- style. The quintessential Big Babe strut and grunt, the custom-made Nike, it-girl dresses, the in-your-face Come On's. Style. Kvitova's game looks like some farm girl walloping the dust out of a tapestry with a fire poker in the middle of the prairie.

And another thing: Azarenka constructs points. Kvitova is one-strike, hit-or-miss, all-or-nothing. If you had asked me in 2000 who would win more slams between Venus and Serena, I would have said Serena, because she was better at constructing points.

You had better expect Victoria to be the victor the next time she meets Miss Puppy Barks in a slam semifinal for the title. I say "for the title," because, let's be honest: Everyone knew that the winner of their semifinal would beat the stuffing out of slowpoke Sharapova and her dilapidated serve.

Azarenka will win more slams and spend more time on top. Kvitova's a sweet girl -- pretty, meek, not without her charms -- but sweet will only get you so far on the WTA.

Style.

mNCnWPeHOGI

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Think whatever you like, doesn't make it true.

McHenri84
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:09 AM
At least she made a Semi in a Major Event. Now there is other work to do, especially trying to generate more speed on her service

atominside
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Cool story, bro.

VeeJJ
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Cool story, bro.

This :lol:

Graftard
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Azarenka is a grinder with no serve or fitness. She grunts louder than Sharapova. She retires from matches. She is not good for the sport. She does not deserve her #4 rank. She is top 8-15 player at most. The only outstanding thing about her game is her return.

duhcity
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Until she gets a serve, she's going nowhere. And that's the problem. Because her serve has been a problem since like 2007.

Alejandrawrrr
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Azarenka will not win a slam in her career. She can try to win a Gold Medal I guess.

it-girl
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Azarenka has had more opportunities than Kvitova to win a slam and Kvitova still won one first. If she was better she would have won the match that counts. Azarenka is not as powerful as Kvitova and whenever Azarenka plays a big hitter when they are on for the most part, those are matches she will not win. But Azarenka continues to give it her all and you can't help but to applaud that.

Lachy
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Noo she is not a superior player...but rather a mediocre, ill tempered ballbasher.

égalité
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Panache doesn't win majors. Superior serve and groundstrokes do. Kvitova has those.

Apoleb
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM
:haha:

Troll excellence.

Root
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:49 AM
This thread will always be bumped whenever they meet and KvittyGOAT sends the superior player packing. :wavey:

pancake
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:02 AM
By your logic, Hingis would have won much more than 'just' 5 slams then.

eck
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:13 AM
The only reason why Kvitova doesn't look like she constructs point is because the girls just can't deal with it.

Slutiana
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM
:haha:

Troll excellence.

Supertroll is back. :hearts:

Slutiana
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Noo she is not a superior player...but rather a mediocre, ill tempered ballbasher.
She's not even close to being a ballbasher. She's just a grinder.

PMBH
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Azarenka is a grinder with no serve or fitness. She grunts louder than Sharapova. She retires from matches. She is not good for the sport. She does not deserve her #4 rank. She is top 8-15 player at most. The only outstanding thing about her game is her return.

Good to have you back from your ban, Claycourter. Your superior 'expertise' has been missed :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Azza approves your wise, insightful opinion :bowdown:
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/GIFS/AzarenkaSmash120.gif

Feyd
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM
The only reason why Kvitova doesn't look like she constructs point is because the girls just can't deal with it.

This. :lol:. Who needs to construct points by grinding when you have the talent to hit winners from all over the court.

KBlade
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:47 AM
At least she made a Semi in a Major Event. Now there is other work to do, especially trying to generate more speed on her service

plus get fitter, faster, develop more variety.. the list goes on.

ArcticMoose
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
:oWhat happens when a 70kg Farm Girl Spanks Style Girl’s ass with a Fire porker on the biggest stages of the WTA Tour - A reminder for delusional Trolls!! :haha:
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/2725/81105464.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Mutua+Madrilena+Madrid+Open+Day+Nine+4JEb7ZktrDnl. jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/000Nfl78p72Zo/x610.jpg

GoofyDuck
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:40 AM
When are we voting for the "most stupid thread ever" awards.

DragonFlame
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM
delusional.

Kvitova constructs more then enough points, the only reason WHY you think azarenka constructs points is because that's the only thing she can do. She doesn't have the guns or the serve to hit the top girls off the court. Other then that, Azarenka doesn't have style. A nike-dress and grunting doesn't change that.

Viktymise
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:47 AM

This.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:23 PM

unfortunately some power players get labelled as bbb who can't construct points simply because others can't deal with their power..

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Azarenka won 2 Miamis, there's a chance she will take that into majors.
Davenport had 3 majors by 2000, Hingis had 5, when Serena had 1, Justine had none..
Find some threads from 2000-2001 that said those 2 would both have better careers than Martina & Lindsay.

You have to let this group have their careers, because its more mental than pure stroke analysis

DragonFlame
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:45 PM
because its more mental than pure stroke analysis

In Azarenka's case i don't agree. Wozniacki's game is unique in it's sense, in Azarenka's case there are players that have a game like her but do everything better then her.
I doubt she's able to improve her game THAT much to compete with these players. There's just not much room to work with, she can do everything a bit well but doesn't really have any major weapon her game is built around.

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
The more you accomplish, the more pressure is on you.
The players who have great careers thrive under the pressure.
Thats why I dont care about 'slamless #1' pressure.
If Wozniacki is going to have a great career, expectations will always be high, & you have to keep improving & produce.

Same with every other top young player. You either collapse or keep moving forward.

markdelaney
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Not true. Sharapova is 105 decibels, Azarenka 95

AcesHigh
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
In Azarenka's case i don't agree. Wozniacki's game is unique in it's sense, in Azarenka's case there are players that have a game like her but do everything better then her.
I doubt she's able to improve her game THAT much to compete with these players. There's just not much room to work with, she can do everything a bit well but doesn't really have any major weapon her game is built around.

Agreed. She has some strengths definitely.. but there's no punch to her game in any area.
That and her fitness is just awful for a pro athlete.

DragonFlame
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
If Wozniacki is going to have a great career, expectations will always be high, & you have to keep improving & produce.

Same with every other top young player. You either collapse or keep moving forward.

My point is not the 'slamless #1' mental difference that makes Wozniacki's case unique. It's her game, she's the best at what she does and there won't be anyone else to play the game like she does. That's why i'm confident she'll find a way and figure things out.

In Azarenka's case to me it isn't mental, i just don't think her predictable game will be able to live up to the standard players like Li Na and Petra Kvitova are setting right now. They do the same as her but much much better.

Beat
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM
but Miss Little Vuvuzela has something that I don't think Kvitova's ever heard of -- style. The quintessential Big Babe strut and grunt, the custom-made Nike, it-girl dresses, the in-your-face Come On's. Style.

that was a very nice summery of anti-style. thank god kvitova lacks all of those traits.

Patrick345
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:17 PM
My point is not the 'slamless #1' mental difference that makes Wozniacki's case unique. It's her game, she's the best at what she does and there won't be anyone else to play the game like she does. That's why i'm confident she'll find a way and figure things out.

...and Jankovic was the best at almost the same unique game: Shitty forehand, great backhand, mediocre serve, awful net game, great defense. Did she ever figure it out?

In Azarenka's case to me it isn't mental, i just don't think her predictable game will be able to live up to the standard players like Li Na and Petra Kvitova are setting right now. They do the same as her but much much better.

The same could be said about Sharapova. :oh:

Slutiana
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Azarenka won 2 Miamis, there's a chance she will take that into majors.
Davenport had 3 majors by 2000, Hingis had 5, when Serena had 1, Justine had none..
Find some threads from 2000-2001 that said those 2 would both have better careers than Martina & Lindsay.

You have to let this group have their careers, because its more mental than pure stroke analysis

:hearts: You should write a book.

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:40 PM
:hearts: You should write a book.
I could write a book about all the spam that Wozniacki is not a top 10 player.

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM

In Azarenka's case to me it isn't mental, i just don't think her predictable game will be able to live up to the standard players like Li Na and Petra Kvitova are setting right now. They do the same as her but much much better.She looked good beating Kim, Vera and most of the final in Miami.
If she can play like that week 2 of a major, Vika will be tough to beat

Fran & Li were never known as big match players.

StoneRose
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I agree with the OP that Vika would have had good chances against Maria in the Wimbledon final, her game looks more solid than Maria's atm. Much as i'd like too though i just can't see Vika being superior to Petra atm :lol:.

MiiMo
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Cool. And so what ?

StoneRose
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I could write a book about all the spam that Wozniacki is not a top 10 player.Wouldn't read well. Butit might sell well on these forums :rolleyes:

kman
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Azarenka will not win a slam in her career. She can try to win a Gold Medal I guess.

It's amazing people still have the audacity for these kinds of predictions after Schiavone, Li and Kvitova won slams.

Alejandrawrrr
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
It's amazing people still have the audacity for these kinds of predictions after Schiavone, Li and Kvitova won slams.

Kvitova was fully expected to win a slam.

ArcticMoose
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM
:haha:This Thread is such a hoot - to see carotards en-masse to the rescue of Vika:haha:

AcesHigh
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Kvitova was fully expected to win a slam.

And so was Azarenka..much moreso than Kvitova.

Sammo
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM
No she's not.

Effy
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:29 PM
i thought supergrunt likes only Serena? :awww:

Viktymise
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:33 PM

Lulz.

Anyone thinking Azarenka is/was winning a slam anytime soon is crazy.

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Lulz.

Anyone thinking Azarenka is/was winning a slam anytime soon is crazy.When Miami had ended, did you think Vika looked far away from a slam?
The WTA tour is back on hardcourt now

Excelscior
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:54 PM

Don't know anyone that expected Vika to win a Major before Kvitova (outside of the loopy ESPN/American type hype machine). And even they knew the deal by picking Kvitova(Ravi Uhba, Brad Gilbert, Mary Joe Fernandez and Darren Cahill, before hand, or once it got Wimby got serious). I didn't see any of them pick Vika before hand or during (except a nervous Pam Shriver and dopey Chris Evert b4 the semi-final). And those are her biggest fans. So you need to stop!!

Vika has been known as a underachiever the past few majors, not as a serious grand slam contender. Are you talking two years ago? ;) But I do think she would of beat Sharapova if they would of played in the finals, if that's any consolation?

18majors
Vika played incredibly well in Miami.

Matt01
Even though Kvitova is better ATM, Supergrunt has a point here :shrug:

Agreed. She has some strengths definitely.. but there's no punch to her game in any area.
That and her fitness is just awful for a pro athlete.

Her game has lots of punch in lots of areas...her return is one of the best in the game and her backhand is also excellent. It's her serve that is lacking "punch". And of course she has to improve her fitness.

Lulz.

Anyone thinking Azarenka is/was winning a slam anytime soon is crazy.

:rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hater paradise, nitpicking on small things they don't even know for sure.

As for OP, sure Vika might have more of a "presence" or whatever but Petra is currently just the better player.

18majors
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Petra will overpower Vika every time they play.

Ferg
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:38 PM
hilarious post :rolls:

Ian Aberdon
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Azarenka > Kvitova? Maybe, maybe not.

But who's got The Dish?

It's a results business, baby...:devil:

Jackdicaprio
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:16 PM
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:Petra will overpower Vika every time they play.

For some reason I think on hard court, Petra's power won't hurt Vika too much she beat KIM in Miami (
strong and good mover) :shrug:

madmax
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Don't know anyone that expected Vika to win a Major before Kvitova (outside of the loopy ESPN/American type hype machine). And even they knew the deal by picking Kvitova(Ravi Uhba, Brad Gilbert, Mary Joe Fernandez and Darren Cahill, before hand, or once it got Wimby got serious). I didn't see any of them pick Vika before hand or during (except a nervous Pam Shriver and dopey Chris Evert b4 the semi-final). And those are her biggest fans. So you need to stop!!

Vika has been known as a underachiever the past few majors, not as a serious grand slam contender. Are you talking two years ago? ;) But I do think she would of beat Sharapova if they would of played in the finals, if that's any consolation?

I'm just interested to know how do you know that, if you dare to elaborate of course?

Ferg
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:27 PM
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

For some reason I think on hard court, Petra's power won't hurt Vika too much she beat KIM in Miami (
strong and good mover) :shrug:

If she can overpower her on clay, she can overpower her on hard. Yes, Madrid is fast for clay, but its still not hard.

GreenGrass
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Vika needs a better serve and she'll be winning slams :)

Break My Rapture
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:32 PM
If she can overpower her on clay, she can overpower her on hard. Yes, Madrid is fast for clay, but its still not hard.
It's faster than hardcourt actually. Certainly faster than IW/Miami this year.

Ferg
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Indian Wells and Miami are notoriously slow though, they cant be compared to the courts of the US Open Series.

The Witch-king
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:54 PM
lol I remember when Azarenka was that bitch on this forum

kman
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:17 PM

Precisely.

Qrystyna
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Azarenka is just a glorified pusher. It always makes me laugh when her fans rag on Wozniacki for her pushing, yet their favourite player does the same.

And don't get me started on that hideous, unnecessary shriek/moan she does when she hits the ball. I wouldn't even call it a grunt.

Marlene
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:33 PM
... Miss Little Vuvuzela

Best nickname ever!

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:39 PM
puh-leez. We all know Vika wouldnt have been there if Daniela hadnt broken her whole body right before :oh:

Monzanator
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Larcher de Brito should be the Little Vuvuzela, she's like miles shorter then Azarenka :shrug:

Slutiana
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Her game has lots of punch in lots of areas...her return is one of the best in the game and her backhand is also excellent. It's her serve that is lacking "punch". And of course she has to improve her fitness.

Nope.

Her return is great, and technically so is her backhand, but she's a glorified grinder. She's consistent and it always takes 4-8 shots for her to work opponents off court, regardless of whether they are good or bad movers because she just isn't powerful enough to properly blast through opponents like the real big hitters. She packs a punch against players with less power, but she has no angles and no variety in her strokes, and so her game always plays into bigger hitters hands - they just use the power she gives them and add more on top.

Vikapower
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Azarenka is just a glorified pusher. It always makes me laugh when her fans rag on Wozniacki for her pushing, yet their favourite player does the same.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

iPatty
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM

If her game has so much punch then why does she look so WEAK and LATE when she meets the big hitters? She plays every point on the defensive and has trouble getting behind the ball, much less sending it back with interest. I admit she looks very good against lower ranked players, but that doesn't win you slams.

Hurley
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Miss Little Vuvuzela has something that I don't think Kvitova's ever heard of -- style. The quintessential Big Babe strut and grunt, the custom-made Nike, it-girl dresses, the in-your-face Come On's. Style.

[...]

Style.

How does any of this support the argument in the thread title? :shrug:

To me, all that seems to support is (a) that a certain sponsor backed the wrong pony and (b) that a certain player has adopted obnoxious mannerisms during her formative years and has now found herself without the results to back them up.

Kirilenko has all of those things too, and more. To supergrunt: is she a superior player to Azarenka?

Ciarán
Jul 10th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Did we watch the same highlights? Because the ones I just watched showed Kvitova rape Azarenka with pin point precision and crushing power (how Azarenka won that second set I don't know :lol:). Nothing here indicates that Azarenka is the better player in the slightest :lol:

Vikapower
Jul 10th, 2011, 12:15 AM
If her game has so much punch then why does she look so WEAK and LATE when she meets the big hitters? She plays every point on the defensive and has trouble getting behind the ball, much less sending it back with interest. I admit she looks very good against lower ranked players, but that doesn't win you slams.

The paradox of such a statement is most that would have played Petra would have been on the back foot -- that said certainly Victoria needs to learn how to move the ball around better and get off that percentage center comfort zone she likes... maybe she doesn't hit lots of angles or make statements with her DTL BH very often but I guess she slowly progresses in the requested departments to win a major in the future.

Her serve is a lot more aggressive, the placement isn't always there but once again it's very easy to disparage a player when the opponent is playing the matches of her life and does everything, even in departments where she's not known to be so good - just as correctly to make you look like a sucker.

When Vika will play peak tennis then we shall see who or who doesn't look bad under her dominance that time in payback. What's for sure is that Rena of the big fishes has looked like a complete junior in both AO 2009 and 2010 facing Victoria at her very best, we might see for the rest in not too long.

As Rafa the Humble said, form comes and goes, you just need to work harder to get your game better and in that sense Victoria is a very humble disciple of these principles (work) - she recognizes Petra's actual superiority and does everything to arise herself to the destiny that awaits her as a multiple slam champ - it might probably take time but Frerdrerer showed what he showed though he didn't win a major at 17.

Break My Rapture
Jul 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM
How about we all keep it to this: Victoria is underpowered when she comes up against the biggest of hitters and therefore will be pushed into the defensive most of the time (unless when you're playing Kvitova, she makes everyone look like a pusher, blatantly) BUT that does not mean she is a pusher. She has played enough matches over the years that show us otherwise, IIRC she hit 40 winners against Bartoli last year (think it was in Eastbourne) and had 30 winners against Paszek at Wimbers and many others. When she comes up against the biggest of hitters, she is simply forced to play as solid as rock because she lacks the raw power on particularly her FH wing.

I don't even know why I'm trying to reason with hater rambling.

goldlion
Jul 10th, 2011, 01:38 AM
IF anything, Vika should have won a GS in 2009 when the hype was high. At that time she had the guts at that time being a rising player. Had she been able to carry on the momentum at that year she'd have been a great player since then. But nothing happened that year. This year, she's sort of established as an 'elite player' after winning Miami and things started to look good again. Only her fitness keeps failing her. The amount of retirements she's had this year, I think it's the most even the rest of the Top 10 accumulates and they're on big stages like IW and Rome.

She also relies on the pace of her opponent a lot similar to Woz, but Woz does things a little bit better than her because she's willing to run and retrieve. Vika is trying to do more but lack the talent and feeling on her racquet. by the way, both forehands suck - Vika's like nadal style FH but not enough velocity to make the best of it; and Woz's a junior forehand.

Matt01
Jul 10th, 2011, 02:39 PM

She beat Kim and Sharapova in Miami, she was able to rallye with to them, she didn't look weak :rolleyes:
And she took a set off Kvitova in Wimbledon unlike many other players. :rolleyes:
Vika's main problems are her serve and the fact that she so often has to retire during matches.

Viktymise
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Vika is good for a laugh alright.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM

yes she was...especially after AO and Miami 2009

Alejandrawrrr
Jul 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM
She beat Kim and Sharapova in Miami, she was able to rallye with to them, she didn't look weak :rolleyes:
And she took a set off Kvitova in Wimbledon unlike many other players. :rolleyes:
Vika's main problems are her serve and the fact that she so often has to retire during matches.

Kvitova gave that set away, and Sharapova gave that match away(to a slightly lesser degree,) with a boatload of errors. Kim was injured and would only win one match over the following three months if I'm not mistaken.

Azarenka's a good player, don't get me wrong, but why people act like she was this major slam contender is beyond me. I wasn't on the board in 2009, so I don't know how things were, but Azarenka is destined to be a player ranked 6-10ish throughout most of her career, will get some BIG wins here and there, but will not win a major.

Alejandrawrrr
Jul 10th, 2011, 04:54 PM
yes she was...especially after AO and Miami 2009

Because she challenged Serena and then beat her outside of a slam?

new-york
Jul 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
And another thing: Azarenka constructs points. Kvitova is one-strike, hit-or-miss, all-or-nothing. If you had asked me in 2000 who would win more slams between Venus and Serena, I would have said Serena, because she was better at constructing points.

+ monster serve, movement, fierce power and mentality.

Constructing points is nice but you have to be in charge of the point first.
Against a bulldozer Vika cannot breathe.

ptkten
Jul 10th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Wozniacki and Azarenka are much better on hardcourts than other surfaces. I feel like every year after the clay/grass season people are wondering what has gone wrong with the two of them even though the main reason they aren't beating the other top players is because they aren't that good on clay or grass.

Get back on hardcourts and you will see Vika and Woz beating the top players again. They're not the favorites at the U.S. Open if Serena and Kim play but for me I would put both of them in the top 5 favorites at a hardcourt major.

vixter
Jul 10th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Sure Kvitova just won Wimbledon, beating Azarenka on her way to the title in a critical semifinal match, but Miss Little Vuvuzela has something that I don't think Kvitova's ever heard of -- style. The quintessential Big Babe strut and grunt, the custom-made Nike, it-girl dresses, the in-your-face Come On's. Style. Kvitova's game looks like some farm girl walloping the dust out of a tapestry with a fire poker in the middle of the prairie.

You had better expect Victoria to be the victor the next time she meets Miss Puppy Barks in a slam semifinal for the title. I say "for the title," because, let's be honest: Everyone knew that the winner of their semifinal would beat the stuffing out of slowpoke Sharapova and her dilapidated serve.

Azarenka will win more slams and spend more time on top. Kvitova's a sweet girl -- pretty, meek, not without her charms -- but sweet will only get you so far on the WTA.

Style.

I too think that Azarenka is likeable and a very good player. But Petra has surpassed her now in terms of achievements and also in strenght. Taking Azarenka's proneness to injuries and faintings into account, it also seems that Kvitova is the better athlete as of now.

Petra plays shorter rallies but she also constructs her points in a way. And it's not like there is a great deal of thought behind each shot that Azarenka plays. She can't play 2-punch-tennis like Petra can so she has to play longer rallies.

You obviously like Azarenka's personality and style of play more. But Taking only the tennis into account I am much more impressed by Kvitova at the moment. But yeah Azarenka can of course crank things up, the future is ahead.

Smitten
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Azarenka is a tennis illusionist.

She has created and maintained a hoax by beating up on trash ranked in the 30-70 range that has infiltrated minds everywhere. The truth is Azarenka's game is completely and utterly useless and designed to make other top players look good. Azarenka is unable to impose her game despite numerous posters, even in this thread, still believing she actually has the capacity and ability to dictate.

Benign serving combined with uni-dimensional and underwhelming groundstrokes do not win slams.

Azarenka still stay losing to Karolina and Kvitova left and right and needing to save MPs to beat Radwanska. That's about it.

Lachy
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:10 PM

She has created and maintained a hoax by beating up on trash ranked in the 30-70 range that has infiltrated minds everywhere. The truth is Azarenka's game is completely and utterly useless and designed to make other top players look good. Azarenka is unable to impose her game despite numerous posters, even in this thread, still believing she actually has the capacity and ability to dictate.

Benign serving combined with uni-dimensional and underwhelming groundstrokes do not win slams.

Azarenka still stay losing to Karolina and Kvitova left and right and needing to save MPs to beat Radwanska. That's about it.

:bowdown:

goat
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:18 PM
sounds like op is butthurt from kvitova fucking them up with her racket handle.

ArcticMoose
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:27 PM

:bowdown::worship::yeah::hatoff:

vixter
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM

You must have been dumped by her once. You seem to be full of despite for her.

Excelscior
Jul 11th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Style.

mNCnWPeHOGI

I know your post is largely humor and letting out steam publically. But Kvitova does construct her points (don't be jealous, cause many times she can do it in 2-3 strokes ;)) Supergrunt.

Her serves and returns, followed by the opponents weak ones (i.e. sitters) are purely intentional, and part of the game plan. It's called having a good serve and groundstrokes; something many people on this board don't think Vika has. Secondly, once in rally, Kvitova will purposefully hit the ball deep near the baseline, or yank the opponent around the court side to side (or in the corners), until she gets a weak return for a winner (or just re-directs your good shot at a cross court angle, behind you, to the open court or down the line). She also used her slice back hand, to cause Vika some embarrassing errors (remember that one on the right side line)?

See it's simple/solved!! :wavey: :drool: :confused:

supergrunt
Jan 28th, 2012, 02:34 PM
;0