PDA

View Full Version : Kristyna Pliskova or Karolina Pliskova Who going have better Future on WTA

lang26
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM
So Far Both sister Won junior singles champion

Kristýna Plíšková won 2010 Wimbledon Championships

Karolína Plíšková won 2010 Australian Open

Kristýna Plíšková through have beaten one big name Jarmila Gajdosova

duhcity
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Kristyna (the lefty, right?)

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM
:lol: Great poll question. Honestly I wouldn't have a clue. And anyone who acts as if they do is probably a fool or a fraud. The two of them have been flip flopping over each other for the last year and it really is much much to early to predict how either of their careers are going to pan out.

Sammo
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Why does the Czech Republic produce so many great players??

SAISAI-GOAT
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:06 PM
the lefty :shrug:

Tennis Fool
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Neither, if they don't get into better physical or mental shape. (By mental, I mean, if one bows out early in a tournament, the other has to. They only seem to do well when playing separate tournaments.)

Fortunately, Kristyna bowed out of the 25K Germany next week, so Karolina should have a chance ;)

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Neither

Matej
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I´d say Kristýna (the leftie) ...

Slutiana
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I like them because they have better and more seamless technique than most of the WTA, but they're both pretty crappy. They serve well and are decent ballstrikers, but neither are exactly huge hitters and both are ridculously slow and unathletic.

I think Kristyna will be a better player though.

Linguae^
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I think Kristyna, but I remember her cold attitude when she won Wimbledon juniors. :tape:
I don't think they will ever make anything special. Neither of them.

Dominika23
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I say Kristýna have better career so far to me she seem to be the better player but I think Karolina going go far in her career as well. they both have talent no doubt they just need to improve on some thing in they're and they still have alot time to do that. It be nice to see both of them into the top 100 next year

Dominika23
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:09 PM
I like them because they have better and more seamless technique than most of the WTA, but they're both pretty crappy. They serve well and are decent ballstrikers, but neither are exactly huge hitters and both are ridculously slow and unathletic.

exactly I think that the only thing holding them back If they work on that more they would be great

duhcity
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:13 PM

This sums it up.
They're pretty, they're interesting, and the WTA would definitely gain some interest with another sister combination. But I see them more Bondarenko than Williams. And the Bondarenkos are probably better than they are too.

Corswandt
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:14 PM

They're so pretty, who cares if they can play or not?

You and your intolerably high standards.

RobinT83
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Nobody.
Both are mugs.

Phil=)
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Kristyna will have the better future but none of them will have a big WTA-career.