PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best and worst tweeters on Twitter?

DeliriousPotato
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM
In your opinion, out of all the WTA players, who delivers the best tweets and who doesn't? :)

Best: Gajdosova, Lisicki, Goerges, Robson, Sarah Borwell
Worst: Sloane Stephens (her pseudo-philosophical nonsense :rolleyes: )

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Lisicki :hearts:

backhandsmash
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Sofia owns all.

Blu€
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Worst: Peer "I went training today" "I just ate" "I'm going to bed" :p

Slutiana
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Wozniacki is the worst. Just as boring as uninteresting as she is in press. The only time she's funny is when she's humblebragging, and that's funny for all the wrong reasons.

Leelee.
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Most of them are boring and exhibit their arrogance. Sweata is my favorite, with her poor grasp of all languages.

Malkmus_
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Petkovic is the best I'd say

Curtos07
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Andrea Petkovic is the best, imo. Also love Laura Robson, Jarka and Sabine.

Novak Djokovic for the men, but I only follow a few men players.

Natash.
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Andrea Petkovic and Sveta :hearts:

DeliriousPotato
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Oh my god how did I forget the Brits??!!!
Laura is cool, and Sarah Borwell telling the stories of how she was constantly running into walls because of the brain injury :lol: :sad:

nevetssllim
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Best
-King
-Kudryavtseva
-Benesova
-Raymond
-Shvedova

Most of the Brits are quite funny too.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:44 PM
No other player has given me more life than Serena tweeting this http://twitter.com/#!/serenawilliams/status/40863954976641024

DeliriousPotato
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:46 PM
No other player has given me more life than Serena tweeting this http://twitter.com/#!/serenawilliams/status/40863954976641024

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Legendary.

Maruuusya
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Best: Petkovic,Azarenka, Lisicki, Goerges
Worst:Wozniacki

Sammo
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Hantuchova is one of the worst, she makes an official announcement and she lets her plebs (fans) know it via 3 different ways, Facebook, Twitter and her official webpage, and it says the same in the 3 of them.

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:50 PM

That real? As.. It was my honor to have Michelle Obama out last night watching the tennis match. I hope I played well enough for the first lady! :)
29 minutes ago

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM
That real? As..

It was my honor to have Michelle Obama out last night watching the tennis match. I hope I played well enough for the first lady! :)
29 minutes ago

Its real, Michelle was there cheering on Washington Kastles, when Serena won her singles match she did a bigger fistpump than Serena :hearts:

DailyForehand
On match point, Serena Williams hits a big forehand winner, and Michelle Obama throws up an even bigger fistpump. So awesome. #wtt

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo0u59chGy1qdz3a8.png

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo0u5twF6J1qdz3a8.png

NoppaNoppa
Anyways. Lisicki beats all - Casually chatting when 16 left in Wimbledon. Beat that!

Spring Pools
Best is probably Sabine. She tweets a lot.

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Its real

NICE! All I can say...

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Anyways. Lisicki beats all - Casually chatting when 16 left in Wimbledon.

Thats why I love twitter!! I remember Serena tweeting before before the Wimbledon SF last year.

goldenlox
Jul 8th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Some of them are good with twitter

CaroWozniacki (http://twitter.com/#!/CaroWozniacki)Caroline Wozniacki

Sugar and I going for a run :) @sorana_cirstea (http://twitter.com/sorana_cirstea) on Twitpic: http://t.co/ffMFL9K via @AddThis (http://twitter.com/AddThis)

And this is what running did to us lol :) @sorana_cirstea (http://twitter.com/sorana_cirstea)http://twitpic.com/5l3hys

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Thats why I love twitter!! I remember Serena tweeting before before the Wimbledon SF last year.

Well, I didn´t even knew twitter existed during last years Wimbledon....!

Warhol15
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:01 PM
In your opinion, out of all the WTA players, who delivers the best tweets and who doesn't? :)

Best: Gajdosova, Lisicki, Goerges, Robson, Sarah Borwell
Worst: Sloane Stephens (her pseudo-philosophical nonsense :rolleyes: )

Worst: Sloane is... rough. I wish she'd take her own advice on twitter. If her ranking improves maybe her management will advise her to lighten up a bit. :help:

Best: When a player has just won a match or a tournament and are happy. :cool:

Melange
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Andrea Petkovic doesnt really come up with spontaneous stuff these days. Arvidsson is better.

Safina is the best. Always talking to her Tweeties

Sveta most unintentionally funny :hearts:

Tursunov is legendary. Seems to get a lot of problems about political correctness :help:

Melange
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Best: When a player has just won a match or a tournament and are happy. :cool:

You mean like Benesova, I just lost a match where i won 2 games and i dont care because i just won wimbledon

Marlene
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Best three: Laura Robson, Petko and Sofia Arvidsson. Bethanie Mattek-Sands gets an honourable mention and Andy Roddick was funny but now he's rarely tweets.

Worst: Meh... those who're sloppy with punctuation, grammar and random capitalisation!? Ugh.

NoppaNoppa
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:12 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/sabinelisicki :bounce:

duhcity
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I love Sveta because she's just unintentionally hilarious. I totally see her reading and nodding to a tweet in approval, clicking to that user's timeline and then retweeting half their tweets.

SVK
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I like Arvidsson, Petkovic, Shvedova and King...Tursunov is epic too but that´s simply Tursunov. Honorable mention to Sveta.

And agree with Sammo, Hantuchova is one of the worst:tape:

Keegan
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Svata)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) is by far the best.

shoparound
Jul 8th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I agree, Sloane's tweets are ridiculously annoying. Which is why I stopped following her, I don't think she even tweets anything personal in there!

JustPetko
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Best: Sabine and Andrea :hearts:
Worst: Wozniacki :facepalm:

Mary Cherry.
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Best: My faves
Worst: Your faves

:oh:

Okay, in seriousness:

Best: Arvidsson, Sveta (although she's been slacking lately), Petkovic, Vika, Robson.
Worst: The majority of Caro's tweets, although there's the odd highlight in there (like the recent ones with Cirstea). Gajdosova is getting pretty annoying with all the "Do you want a picture of me?" "Here's 74857298572 pictures of me" "Hey guys do you want more pictures of me?" "MOAR PICS!!!!!111111111111" :fp: I might have to unfollow her.

Corswandt
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Best: Robson, Arvidsson, newcomer Kudryavtseva. Keothavong also used to be quite good; now she's just one of Robson's sidekicks.

Worst: those whose tweets are press releases typed in by their PR people: Hantuchova, Wickmayer, Cornet.

Corswandt
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Didn't Arvidsson write a (Swedish) blog for a site named answermyquestionjerk.com or something equally awesone?

Slutiana
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:02 PM
:bowdown::bowdown: Just amazing.
You mean like Benesova, I just lost a match where i won 2 games and i dont care because i just won wimbledon
:sobbing: Iveta is already one of my favourites even though she's new.

Wiggly
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Peer and Goerges are pretty boring.
Only write about goind to the gym, training and a wishing everyone sweet dreams.

Jarmila is getting desesperate with her photos.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:31 PM
:bowdown::bowdown: Just amazing.

Followed by Lindsay's http://twitter.com/#!/LDavenport76/status/40883080512151552

:hysteric:

cosmoose
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Jarmila is getting desesperate with her photos.

I love desperate Jarka! :hearts:
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267605_137719576306881_130427297036109_244900_4787 494_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268636_137719109640261_130427297036109_244894_4155 123_n.jpg

Spring Pools
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:48 PM
I like Benesova's twitter. Also I'm glad that she's trying to bring Nicole back.

nevetssllim
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Kudryavtseva comes across well on Twitter. She can be rather bitchy on the court but she seems really down-to-earth and friendly when she's away from the court.

Delfii
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Sabine without any doubts :hearts: when Vika wasn't that popular she used to be really friendly and she answered me once :D
Julia G its a bit boring she always tweets the same!
I like Jarka's tweets but she has been a bit annoying with her photos :tape:

Pump-it-UP
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Serena is the best. :worship: The fact that she likes me is a nice bonus too. :angel:

NEVER FORGET
Omg this dust next to me told me to be quiet!! I looked her dead in her eye and I kept talking. But slightly louder... :)

@britneyspears I would love to talk to you about the new order. And God's Promises he has for all of us exercising faith and doing his will.

shoryuken
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I remember Sveta tweeting about her favorite rapers :lol: and I think Sasha tweeted something about Maria being a slow sheep or something :spit:

Pops Maellard
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Svetlana "I love head" Kuznetsova :lol::

http://twitter.com/#!/SvetlanaK27/status/8974510698

Worst are those who just say something like "I won in two sets today. Good match. Now I'm going to eat". Also Cibulkova for the way she handled the Fed Cup celebration over Ivanovic retirement incident.

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:11 AM
The best twitterer? For me replying to fans is very important.

Now really I SHOULD say Sabine Lisicki because I've been following her closely and she answered me over 30 times in the period January-May this year :worship:. She is why I joined twitter and why I started to like twitter with her tweets about not only tennis but other sports and even non sporting things. BUT lately Sabine has stopped replying to her fans, not sure why :sad:

My 2nd favourite player- Aussie Jarmila Gajdosova is tweeting her fans and posting alot of photos. Jarka is also very interactive on facebook :kiss: As has already been said Jarka posted some stunning beautiful photos of her in a red dress :hearts:

Another tweeter who interests me is Andrea Petkovic. She posts some funny things. I haven't had a reply from her, although I haven't tweeted her much anyway yet.

Don't know about worst, but not so good is Wozniacki. She never replies to fans :o and some of her tweets are a bit lame.

@CaroWozniacki [Guess they dont call me sunshine for nothing:) feels like the sun is shining everywhere I go lately;) #definitelynotcomplaining

My response

@LisickiFan2011 @CaroWozniacki Caroline, your the Number 2 Sunshine. The No 1 Miss Sunshine is @sabinelisicki :p :lol:

Caroline is a nice girl, but comedian? No.

Huntress55
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM
My faves are Jarka and Sabine, they tweet alot :)
Serena is interesting too.

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Best: My faves
Worst: Your faves

:oh:

Okay, in seriousness:

Best: Arvidsson, Sveta (although she's been slacking lately), Petkovic, Vika, Robson.
Worst: The majority of Caro's tweets, although there's the odd highlight in there (like the recent ones with Cirstea). Gajdosova is getting pretty annoying with all the "Do you want a picture of me?" "Here's 74857298572 pictures of me" "Hey guys do you want more pictures of me?" "MOAR PICS!!!!!111111111111" :fp: I might have to unfollow her.

Cant see whats bad about that

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:35 AM
I like Benesova's twitter. Also I'm glad that she's trying to bring Nicole back.

she just wants a better doubles partner than Strycova

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 06:36 AM
My faves are Jarka and Sabine, they tweet alot :)
Serena is interesting too.

You have great taste... especially for a Queenslander :p

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Cant see whats bad about that

Neither can I. Jarka has been great with her fans lately :angel: Answered alot of questions and posted alot of photos. Can't really ask for anything more as a fan.

Wert.
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Peer is so boring...Wozniacki too
And the best are Lisicki and King :)

LightsOut!
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Best - Arvidsson :shrug:

Patrick S
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Didn't Arvidsson write a (Swedish) blog for a site named answermyquestionjerk.com or something equally awesone?I didn´t know about that but she´s blogging from the Swedish Open this week for Sweden´s biggest newspaper. She´s quite hilarious, this week she has among other things written about how she´s gotten hit on by a 11 year old, Spanish maids, how Maria Kirilenko ate all the ice cream in the players lounge 2009, short skirt malfunctions and Johanna Larsson´s possible genetic relation to snails.

http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/sofiaarvidssonsblogg

SVK
Jul 9th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Johanna Larsson´s possible genetic relation to snails.

:spit:

C. Drone
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:31 AM
good
Petko, Arvidsson and Brits are best. Russians are good for all the different reasons: Slava, AllaK, Galina, Pavs, Dinara, Sveta...
Iveta also killing the field lately (if thats real). Flipper, Vika, MisaKrajicek, King are fine. Dulko and Senoglu tweets lot, but not english.
special mention Judy Murray.

worst
Woz is kinda awkward... #humblebrag tweets are funny at least.
Jarka is annoying lately with her pics. More pics. Someone in the ATP locker room should get her, so she would shut up.
Sloane makes no sense with the psychology stuff, or whatever is that.
and Vera not posting Sergey pics anymore sadly.

C. Drone
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:33 AM
My response

:lol:

you are definitely creepy.

Adrian.
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:40 AM
good
Petko, Arvidsson and Brits are best. Russians are good for all the different reasons: Slava, AllaK, Galina, Pavs, Dinara, Sveta...
Iveta also killing the field lately (if thats real). Flipper, Vika, MisaKrajicek, King are fine. Dulko and Senoglu tweets lot, but not english.
special mention Judy Murray.

worst
Woz is kinda awkward... #humblebrag tweets are funny at least.
Jarka is annoying lately with her pics. More pics. Someone in the ATP locker room should get her, so she would shut up.
Sloane makes no sense with the psychology stuff, or whatever is that.
and Vera not posting Sergey pics anymore sadly.
:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

nevetssllim
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Oh yeah - I forgot about Voskoboeva. She's good.

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
you are definitely creepy.

:rolleyes: Just because I was at one time in regular touch on twitter with my favourite player. You guys wish you could have had the same contact with your faves :p

and seriously what's the problem with Jarka posting photos? I love her photos :cool:

Wintermute
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Jarmila is getting desperate with her photos.

I feel bad saying it, but if I was to psychoanalyse her, it does seem that since her divorce she is clearly seeking constant reassurance that she's still attractive. :tape:

But I don't want to over-criticise because she seems lovely. She's answered my questions on Twitter; very willing to interact with the fans which is all they could ask for.

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I feel bad saying it, but if I was to psychoanalyse her, it does seem that since her divorce she is clearly seeking constant reassurance that she's still attractive. :tape:

But I don't want to over-criticise because she seems lovely. She's answered my questions on Twitter; very willing to interact with the fans which is all they could ask for.

maybe Groth kept saying she was too fat

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Me and several other Jarka fans tweeted her asking for photos. So I think she was just trying to please her fans :)

Steven.
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Petkovic is a twitter genius.

nevetssllim
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Me and several other Jarka fans tweeted her asking for photos. So I think she was just trying to please her fans :)

Try google images.

C. Drone
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:18 AM
:rolleyes: Just because I was at one time in regular touch on twitter with my favourite player. You guys wish you could have had the same contact with your faves :p

and seriously what's the problem with Jarka posting photos? I love her photos :cool:

lol, who cares you are "in touch". But this "U are not miss sunshine, my fave is #1 sunshine" belongs to kindergarten.

Polikarpov
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Sveta, hands down. She's just a mess, especially when she decides to flood everyone's timeline. LOL.

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Jarmila is great because she answers questions.
Very few players just take questions for an hour

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:13 PM
lol, who cares you are "in touch". But this "U are not miss sunshine, my fave is #1 sunshine" belongs to kindergarten.

It's something that was special to me as a big fan. What's the harm? :o

The response was just a bit of fun and Caro is one of my faves after Sabine. Lighten up!

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM

ask her more ass pics :)

Huntress55
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Try google images.

Maybe they want some photos you cant get from google? Like the ones she posted from training and such.

I honestly dont see whats so bad about Jarka posting these photos, fans are asking for them and shes posting them. You dont have to click on the links and look at them if you dont want to. Shes just very interactive with her fans.

Mattographer
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Best: Arvidsson.
Worst: Peer.

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
some weirdos get pissed when players get too interactive "why is she talking so much, does she need attention?"

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Typically, she has not been mentioned yet, probably because a lot of people just dont get her. Pavlyuchenkova has a very underrated sense of humour.

Mattographer
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Typically, she has not been mentioned yet, probably because a lot of people just dont get her. Pavlyuchenkova has a very underrated sense of humour.
I like her tweet too especially the ones from Monterrey :lol: She was like, "PFFT!" when she found out why the police was surrounding the hotel where she was staying :lol:

Melange
Jul 9th, 2011, 12:59 PM
she said "does anyone know whats happening in Mexico?" followed by "oh just a drug war?"

Mattographer
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM
she said "does anyone know whats happening in Mexico?" followed by "oh just a drug war?"
Yep, these ones ;)

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:15 PM
some weirdos get pissed when players get too interactive "why is she talking so much, does she need attention?"

I'm the opposite. I get pissed when my faves don't tweet enough and in the case of Sabine, although I love her, I'm not exactly thrilled lately she when comes tweets one or two things and then leaves because I remember the days when she'd give fans the chance for atleast a few minutes to ask questions and I'd usually get atleast 1 reply. Aahh the Memories... :sad:

Mike81
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:28 PM
ask her more ass pics :)

It's a nice pic certainly :kiss:

But seriously no I wouldn't ask that specific thing of a player, lol. I'm not that forward or unashamedly perverted, lol.

leon charles
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM
arvidsson, robson, petkovic and )))))))))) are the best ;)

peer is so horrible that it's funny, the single worst one is probably jankovic :unsure:

Slutiana
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
arvidsson, robson, petkovic and )))))))))) are the best ;)

peer is so horrible that it's funny, the single worst one is probably jankovic :unsure:
"I just posted 7 pictures to facebook." :bigclap:

toxina90
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Most of them are boring and exhibit their arrogance. Sweata is my favorite, with her poor grasp of all languages.

:spit: This.

Mike81
Jul 10th, 2011, 02:31 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262221_2008851255629_1074143435_2210225_4806189_n. jpg

Girl on left doesn't reply to fans lately. Girl on right does. Jarka is No 1 twitterer now :worship: Sorry Sabine.

Hurley
Jul 10th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Girl on left doesn't reply to fans lately. Girl on right does. Jarka is No 1 twitterer now :worship: Sorry Sabine.

When you take exams, do you answer every question with "Sabine Lisicki"?

What about driving tests? Reading eye charts? Interrogations?

Jane Lane
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:05 AM
I could go down the list but:
Vika, Laura (and Anne during the plank-off :lol:), Jarka and Sabine come to mind as my favorites.
Nastya Pivs and Sofia good too. I only wish Gisela tweeted a little more in English, although it gives me a chance to keep my Spanish fresh. :lol: And I miss when her and Flavia used to tweet from @FlaviGise. :sad:

Lena V and Sania have some interesting convos too :lol:
Sveta is freaking hilarious. I remember one time she tweeted Serena in Russian and Serena tweeted back something like "English please?!" :haha: Oh Sveta.

Mike81
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:09 AM
When you take exams, do you answer every question with "Sabine Lisicki"?

What about driving tests? Reading eye charts? Interrogations?

Funnily though in that post I am criticising Sabine for her lack of interactivity of late on twitter. Jarka liked 3 of my posts on her facebook the last week and replied to me on twitter a couple of times, so I may start answering those questions with "Jarmila Gajdosova"... :tape:

KingCrimson88
Jul 10th, 2011, 03:39 AM
My response

Did you seriously just laugh at your own "joke"?

Specter
Jul 10th, 2011, 07:17 AM

Funnily though in that post I am criticising Sabine for her lack of interactivity of late on twitter. Jarka liked 3 of my posts on her facebook the last week and replied to me on twitter a couple of times, so I may start answering those questions with "Jarmila Gajdosova"... :tape:

That's an interesting criteria for choosing your favorite player.

Mike81
Jul 10th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Took a long walk on a cold afternoon here and realised I'm getting tired of all the arguing. I've just been happy that Sabine has started to do well again, especially since I tweeted her alot and got replies but you all just call me stalker. Pfft, I am NOT and really I was going over the top for a bit of 'fun' but now it's not fun anymore. Tennis isn't even my No 1 sport. Can't wait till the football/soccer season returns.

Specter
Jul 10th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Getting tired of all the arguing. I've just been happy that Sabine has started to do well again, especially since I tweeted her alot and got replies but you all just call me stalker. Pfft, I am NOT and really I was going over the top for a bit of 'fun' but now it's not fun anymore. Tennis isn't even my No 1 sport. Can't wait till the football/soccer season returns.

That's what it comes down to, doesn't it? You neither care about the sport nor who these people are, you only seem to care whether they answer your tweets and posts on a regular basis; if they don't, they get dropped. It's an attitude that won't get you a lot of respect around here is all I'm saying.

And you're clearly not a stalker. Stalkers obsessively follow their subject even when they've told them to screw off, while you already lose interest when they don't answer your tweets for a week. :lol:

Mike81
Jul 10th, 2011, 08:09 AM
That's what it comes down to, doesn't it? You neither care about the sport nor who these people are, you only seem to care whether they answer your tweets and posts on a regular basis; if they don't, they get dropped. It's an attitude that won't get you a lot of respect around here is all I'm saying.

And you're clearly not a stalker. Stalkers obsessively follow their subject even when they've told them to screw off, while you already lose interest when they don't answer your tweets for a week. :lol:

I do care about the sport. I enjoy playing the sport twice a week as a matter of fact. I like alot of sports what's wrong with that?

I am not 'screwing off'. Just its clear that I can't be a big fan on here without constantly being called stalker. It hurts to be called a stalker when I only wanted to be a big fan. Bine is talented, seems very nice and I liked her before she even tweeted me. I got carried away with the whole thing though because she replied me so many times, I hoped it would continue but it's clear now that it won't. I still like Sabine, I'm just easing off so I can pursue a greater variety of interests, which I'm perfectly entitled to do. I am not such a huge tennis follower as many of you and with the way people on here talk down to newer or lesser followers, who would want to be such a big tennis fanatic? I can't keep up with you tennis experts.

Saying I don't care about sport or who the people are... You know I'm getting pretty tired of being told how I feel by others who don't know me...

It's been 6 weeks without a reply by the way. I think the tweeting phase has come and gone. My advice to people is don't get too addicted to twitter. Believe me I know.

Melange
Jul 10th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I could go down the list but:
Vika, Laura (and Anne during the plank-off :lol:), Jarka and Sabine come to mind as my favorites.
Nastya Pivs and Sofia good too. I only wish Gisela tweeted a little more in English, although it gives me a chance to keep my Spanish fresh. :lol: And I miss when her and Flavia used to tweet from @FlaviGise. :sad:

Lena V and Sania have some interesting convos too :lol:
Sveta is freaking hilarious. I remember one time she tweeted Serena in Russian and Serena tweeted back something like "English please?!" :haha: Oh Sveta.

what is the plank off

postalblowfish
Jul 10th, 2011, 08:19 AM
what is the plank off

Robson vs Keothavong, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planking_%28fad%29

Melange
Jul 10th, 2011, 08:51 AM
it sounds very dangerous, Laura could injure herself

Raiden
Jul 10th, 2011, 09:57 AM
You neither care about the sport nor... Funny how your twisted brain interpreted Mike's comment "tennis is not my nr. 1 sport" comment as if it implies "I don't care about tennis".

Or maybe is this one of those Deutschland cultural quirks (maybe according ze Germenz if you don't regard something as your absolute "numer einz" that automatically means you don't give a scheisse about it

Specter
Jul 10th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Funny how your twisted brain interpreted his "tennis is not my nr. 1 sport" comment as "I don't care about tennis".

Or maybe is this one of those Deutschland cultural quirks?(maybe according ze Germenz if you don't regard somethign as your absolute "numer einz" that automatically means you don't give a scheisse about it

:kiss:

Mike81
Jul 10th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I am Australian. Australians are known for their love of sport and liking many different sports. This is a reason why a country of only 22 million is able to consistently be competing for the top 10 countries in the Olympics medal tally.