PDA

View Full Version : Is Alicia Molik retired?

rimon
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Since her second round loss at the AO, there's been no news of her whatsoever.

Sammo
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM
:shrug: She said she was coming back in May :shrug: But she was already doing interviews at Wimbledon :sobbing:

rimon
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:28 PM
:shrug: She said she was coming back in May :shrug: But she was already doing interviews at Wimbledon :sobbing:

I know, it's strange, isn't it? Is she injured or just not motivated to play? I remember watching her first round match verse Vinci this year at the AO. Such a dramatic match, and vintage 2004-2005 Molik in the second set.

dok-stos
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Probably going to twiddle her thumbs until AO comes around and try for a Wildcard maybe?

Yoncé
Jul 11th, 2011, 02:50 AM
She is probably pregnant

Mattographer
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:10 AM
I swore I remember she said that was her last match on Channel 7 but people from this board told me that I'm wrong :sobbing:

I guess I'm having a Camille Grammer moment :silly:

PLP
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:42 AM
I swore I remember she said that was her last match on Channel 7 but people from this board told me that I'm wrong :sobbing:

I concur, I thought she said she was going to retire.

I hope she comes back though, she is still young(ish) and never quite lived up to her potential for various reasons.

Kəv.
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:49 AM
She was watching the Lisicki/Stosur v Cirstea/Morita match :sobbing:

gc-spurs
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Probably busy telling small children to sod off.

rimon
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:42 AM

I think that you and PLP might have her confused with Rennae Stubbs.

rimon
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Probably busy telling small children to sod off.

What? :lol: