PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga is a brain washed Illuminati controlled satanist

renstar
Jul 8th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Back when i knew no better i went to a Lady Gaga concert and was curious why she had a bucket of "blood" and proceeded to paint herself with it all over in a ritualistic manner. With a vague interest in the illuminati and the forces i started to search, what i found continues to shock to this day.

FWiwkfCpaiA

YHJL8TYNEBg

mckyle.
Jul 8th, 2011, 02:16 AM
:worship:

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 02:35 AM
No, no, no. You mean Caca.

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 8th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Her recent flashing incident has put me off her for good :yawn:.

homogenius
Jul 8th, 2011, 03:41 AM
I heard she is the daughter of Lord Munkton.Are the two things related ? :confused:

dybbuk
Jul 8th, 2011, 03:56 AM
So are you the new board troll? Usually people don't start trolling so long after joining.

Patrick S
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:51 AM
There are satanists who make good music. Lady Gaga is not one of them (but these guys are).
naWdZnGQA-0

Mistress of Evil
Jul 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/GaGa/tumblr_lnu35c1gt61qf1551o1_500.gif

Off topic, I don't know about Lady GaGa but the soundtrack of the video hypnotized my dog. :spit:

rada
Jul 8th, 2011, 08:39 AM
OMG way to much time on your hands. She has become a bit crazy with all the fame but I still like her music and that's it.

ivanban
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:56 AM
renstar really not wasting time :help:

renstar
Jul 8th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Ok Children lets have a little more evidence....

hM1mG3YEkQ8

renstar
Jul 8th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Tsk Tsk Ms Gaga all those Illuminati and Freemasonary symbols and props, just all a coincidence???

CplS_O0A-KQ

Certinfy
Jul 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Absolutely can't stand anything about her :o

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I heard she is the daughter of Lord Munkton.Are the two things related ? :confused:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Environment/Pix/columnists/2009/12/10/1260453997366/The-3rd-Viscount-Monckton-001.jpg

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/38020499/Lady+Gaga+Umbrella+Hat.jpg

Now that you mention it, the resemblance is most uncanny! :eek:

~{X}~
Jul 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM
The bigger question is not whether she is or she isn't but if she is... who gives a shit? :lol:

Just dance. :haha:

égalité
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, she attends secret Illuminati meetings with Tupac and Elvis and the Tooth Fairy :hearts:

Dav.
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:58 PM
People are so weird. I like how someone who dresses differently is proclaimed to be a satanic illumnati. :sobbing:

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Yes, she attends secret Illuminati meetings with Tupac and Elvis and the Tooth Fairy :hearts:

Liar! I happen to know that Tupac is a Bilderburger, not an Illuminati!

He faked his death to escape rogue elements of the Jesuits!

égalité
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Liar! I happen to know that Tupac is a Bilderburger, not an Illuminati!

That's not what the female orgasm told me :rolleyes:

rockstar
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM

:haha: omg

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM

It's clear from your avatar that you're an illuminati satanist, too! That's why you spread your lies and disinformation.

Orgasms cause global warming, you know.

Monica_Rules
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM
LMAO i've seen this exact thread on another message board i post on Troll

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Yes, Monica Rules, don't get me going on how those damn dragons in Wales worship Satan and cause global warming! Frankly, you're worse than egalite.

Your name is clearly a clever anagram of Anton LeVay. It was especially clever of you to cut out most of the letters in the anagram, but I see through your fiendish plot.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could ride on satanist.:hearts:

Novichok
Jul 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM
That's my favorite type of woman.:hearts:

Albireo
Jul 8th, 2011, 06:24 PM
As an Illuminati-controlled Satanist, I can tell you for sure that Lady Gaga isn't one of us.

1). She's never at the meetings.

2). We'd have chosen someone with talent.

Hail Eris!

miffedmax
Jul 8th, 2011, 07:25 PM
It's true. She's always at the meetings of the Trilateralists Wiccans.

And how dare you say she's not talented. Her martinis are to DIE for!

renstar
Jul 8th, 2011, 11:43 PM
qtev708VdDE

Beat
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:04 AM

:rolls:

and again: :rolls:

moby
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Excuse me, Lady Gaga controls the Illuminati and does the brainwashing herself. Next.

Apoleb
Jul 9th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Excuse me, Lady Gaga controls the Illuminati and does the brainwashing herself. Next.

She may very well be what humanity has long been looking for. Saving us all from suffering and pain.

égalité
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:48 PM
It doesn't matter if you love him
or capital S-A-T-A-N.
Just put your Lucifer salute up
'cause you're controlled this way baby.

:hearts:

égalité
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:55 PM
My mama told me when I was young
We're all born slaves to the Illuminati
She rolled my hair and put my satanic face paint on
In the basement of her secret Freemason meetinghouse

M.S.F
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:07 PM
^
Epic :lol:

miffedmax
Jul 9th, 2011, 04:58 PM
My mama told me when I was young
We're all born slaves to the Illuminati
She rolled my hair and put my satanic face paint on
In the basement of her secret Freemason meetinghouse

:haha: until I exhale vast quantities of CO2 into the air.

Richie's
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Absolutely can't stand anything about her :o
Me too.

Albireo
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:00 PM

All that panting and stuff.

Not to mention the landfills overflowing with used vibrator batteries.

Ryusuke Tenma
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Lady Gaga is a washed up, generic bore.

*JR*
Jul 9th, 2011, 09:58 PM
http://ladygagaisaman.com/lady_gaga_man_pics.htm :help:

And as Neil Young would say here:

"Rockin' In The Free World"

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes

But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them :help:
So I try to forget it, any way I can...

================================================== ============================================

Break My Rapture
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:12 PM
The background music in those OP videos kinda creeped me out. :spit:

Adal
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:18 PM
All those Illuminati theories are fun.

Dodoboy.
Jul 9th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I swear this is Beyonce's thing. I'm glad GaGa has it now, it's so dumb.

miffedmax
Jul 10th, 2011, 06:05 AM
The Illumanati traded Beyonce to the IMF for Lady Gaga and a Satanist to be named later.

A three way deal involving Miley Cyrus and the Council on Foreign Relations fell through at the last minute. What a blockbuster than would have been.

Albireo
Jul 10th, 2011, 07:23 AM
A three way deal involving Miley Cyrus and the Council on Foreign Relations fell through at the last minute. What a blockbuster than would have been.

A Vivid production, even.

renstar
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:43 AM
The Illumanati traded Beyonce to the IMF for Lady Gaga and a Satanist to be named later.

Oh you can throw in Rihanna and Beyonce and her satanic priest husband JZ in the mix. You may scoff and carry on but you have no idea of the symbols and indoctrination and hey in the end will Gaga save you or just drag you down where the will end up with their master, feel very sorry for u

renstar
Jul 11th, 2011, 03:45 AM
b1KxZhApznI

égalité
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:31 AM
^^ That's the best one yet :hearts:

renstar
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:50 AM
vKJDDzwyr_w

wWkWyfL9Amw

Break My Rapture
Jul 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
b1KxZhApznI
What the fuck. :hysteric: LMAO.

miffedmax
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM
441-Vnv7cRY&feature

I think this song might have some references to Satan. Please have it analyzed at once.

Albireo
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:46 PM
441-Vnv7cRY&feature

I think this song might have some references to Satan. Please have it analyzed at once.

This one, too... which might be more appropriate for Lady Gaga:

HaMLUD0wKm4

cowmoonski
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Lady Gaga is so obsessed with pop culture; she seems like the type of pop star who would know about this stuff. :unsure:

*JR*
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM
NOErZuzZpS8

Dodoboy.
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:48 PM
b1KxZhApznI

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln45orOVrX1qzgqyf.gif

Novichok
Jul 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Lady Gaga is so obsessed with pop culture; she seems like the type of pop star who would know about this stuff. :unsure:

The Illuminati and Satanism are not pop(ular) culture.

miffedmax
Jul 11th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Of course, illumanti satanists have about as much chance against voodoo madness as my poor Lena does against Rena at a major.

orNpH6iyokI&NR=1

Or, for a second opinion:

B29GhLiaDcY

"It's Screamin' Jay Hawkins. He's a wild man. So fuck off." :worship: Classic line, classic film.

renstar
Jul 12th, 2011, 10:49 PM
http://perfectionistgal.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/lady-gaga-illuminati.jpg

fifty-fifty
Jul 12th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Back when i knew no better i went to a Lady Gaga concert and was curious why she had a bucket of "blood" and proceeded to paint herself with it all over in a ritualistic manner. With a vague interest in the illuminati and the forces i started to search, what i found continues to shock to this day.

FWiwkfCpaiA

YHJL8TYNEBg

wrong forum :lol:

go here

http://forum.davidicke.com/

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2011, 02:55 AM
It's hard to argue with the sort of towering intellect displayed in this other thread:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=19884037&postcount=68

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Oh noes! They got the Gipper, too!

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/4228032.bin?size=620x400

renstar
Jul 13th, 2011, 03:45 AM
3E_OnDBvxaA

renstar
Jul 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM
:lol:wrong forum :lol:

go here

http://forum.davidicke.com/

Why when its much more fun to taunt left wing green lentil munching gay boys like Miffed??

égalité
Jan 17th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Banned :hearts:

Mistress of Evil
Jan 17th, 2012, 02:16 AM
NOOOOO :crying2: Who is gonna protect/warn us for all the dark powers out there waiting to lure us as well as devouring out souls? :sobbing:

dybbuk
Jan 17th, 2012, 02:40 AM
:lol:

Why when its much more fun to taunt left wing green lentil munching gay boys like Miffed??

Omg, Miffedmax is a gay boy? :speakles: Now this is the real conspiracy. He fooled us all along with his fetish for women's bangs!

miffedmax
Jan 17th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Omg, Miffedmax is a gay boy? :speakles: Now this is the real conspiracy. He fooled us all along with his fetish for women's bangs!

Yes. The 12-year marriage and the two kids were even harder to pull off, but my Illumanati masters demanded it.

Steadyniacki
Jan 17th, 2012, 05:18 AM

How did I miss this, this is gold :sobbing:

égalité
Jan 17th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Especially after renstar came out to everyone in the rainbow ribbons thread :crying2:

Thanos
Jan 17th, 2012, 12:50 PM
well she must be doing something right that everyone talking about her constantly.

Moveyourfeet
Jan 17th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Especially after renstar came out to everyone in the rainbow ribbons thread :crying2:

:haha:

Mistress of Evil
Jan 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Yes. The 12-year marriage and the two kids were even harder to pull off, but my Illumanati masters demanded it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyarziAXb1r7b9fxo1_400.gif

miffedmax
Jan 17th, 2012, 08:10 PM
^^^ :haha: :happy: :haha:

*JR*
Jan 17th, 2012, 11:06 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dollar_ase.gif

Adrian.
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I missed everything :sobbing::hysteric::sobbing:

Stamp Paid
Jan 18th, 2012, 11:34 PM
b1KxZhApznIShe was actually cute when she had an c**t fashion sense, and she cared about her appearance. Before she turned herself into a freak.

She plays with the imagery for sure. But its just music, nothing serious. :lol:

JoellHamby
Oct 24th, 2013, 01:47 AM
what I really love about these songs is the fact that they work so well live too...its very hard to make dance tunes work onstage but she knows how to change things up to do it....WE LOVE HER!!!!!

JN
Oct 24th, 2013, 02:09 AM
If any mere musical artist can become a member of the Illuminati, it's not what you think it is.

esquímaux
Oct 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Come to think of it, the Artpop cover does have her positioned in the shape of a triangle... with a tacky blue orb replacing the all-seeing(?) eye.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM
All the top artists are controlled and manipulated by the higher ups. It's been this way for a lot longer than people realize. Marilyn Monroe, yup she was controlled and manipulated too!

TZVETI83
Oct 27th, 2013, 11:38 PM
She is trying way to hard. Do not like any of her new music, I find the lyrics too simple and the beats generic.

MarilynRose
Oct 28th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Illuminati club
http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Beyonce-illuminati-secret-sign.gif

Get it girl!!
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/6/5/3dc04727-c6b4-4199-90fc-64c3346c2cc2.gif

Londoner
Oct 28th, 2013, 01:58 AM
She is trying way to hard. Do not like any of her new music, I find the lyrics too simple and the beats generic.

Her live performance on the X Factor tonight was absolutely dreadful. The 2 'songs' (cough, splutter) were lame, regurgitated, tuneless and as you say terrible lyrics. She tried far too hard and ended up just looking desperate. Poor love could hardly dance and failed to spark. Compare it to her Bad Romance performance on the same show a few years ago and it's clear she's plunging big time. It'll be interesting to see if she can ever get it back. Well, not THAT interesting, but kind of, sort of, ish;)

~{X}~
Oct 28th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Being the highest paid celebrity under 30 years old and plunging? Shit I wish I could plunge that far also. :lol:

Tennisation
Oct 28th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Being the highest paid celebrity under 30 years old and plunging? Shit I wish I could plunge that far also. :lol::eek: Lady Gaga's under 30? She looks not a day under 40. Bitch should be on hormonal replacement therapy.

Londoner
Oct 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Being the highest paid celebrity under 30 years old and plunging? Shit I wish I could plunge that far also. :lol:

Money isn't everything, and I doubt she'll have any artistic legacy - something which for many is far greater than fast $s.

Steven.
Oct 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Come to think of it, the Artpop cover does have her positioned in the shape of a triangle... with a tacky blue orb replacing the all-seeing(?) eye.

:hysteric: that's so reaching. the blue ball happens to be a tribute to the work of jeff koons. "her positioned in the shape of a triangle" gurl you're a mess

her new music has much more depth (and not to mention variety) than most of her previous songs, most of the songs sound like fun/sexual dance tracks but when you actually read into them theyre actually sad (aura/venus are feminist anthems, applause/dwuw is about her critics, sex dreams/manicure might sound purely sexual but theres more to it, swine is about sexual abuse)

QUEEN (of the illuminati)

~{X}~
Oct 28th, 2013, 04:09 PM
:yawn: You all are so tired. Does it matter if she doesn't look under 30? Nope.

Artistic legacy? People like you are the same people back in 2010 who said she was over and she wouldn't be around in a year. Guess what, 3 years later and she's still here and doesn't look to be going anywhere. Maybe you all should stop judging and bitching and oh I don't know, look at yourselves for a change and go do something fun? :shrug:

I do often wonder how old you all are, and if you are above 20 and acting in such a way, tsk.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:45 PM
http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/dance-moms-season-3-episode-13-chloe-devil-horns.jpg

And now Chloe from Dance Moms is a Satanist, too!

When it will end?

Dominic
Oct 28th, 2013, 06:00 PM
I can not believe some ppl actually believe that :lol:

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2013, 09:15 PM
It's obvious.

Lady Gaga is an Illumanati-controlled Satanist.
Chloe from Dance Moms admits to listening to Lady Gaga.
Chloe is now obviously at least a Satanist (I suspect her admission to the Illumanati is pending due to her being a minor).

The chain of evidence and the logic are irrefutable.

esquímaux
Oct 29th, 2013, 04:18 AM
I can not believe some ppl actually believe that :lol:

These truths cannot be denied. Lady Gaga's blood-soaked MTV Video Music Award performance marked the tawdry sacrifice of her flesh for all to see. That wacky Born This Way egg they toted her in signified her ghastly gestation and demonic rebirth. With all required rites and rituals satisfied, she now freely flaunts her new flesh under the guise of artistic chastity... tip-toeing around butt naked in the woods in true exhibitionist fashion (Abramovic experience)... flashing her bare bum and beef curtains as she performed Venus...

How long must we bear witness to the merciless manipulation of this woman in plain sight? It's too much, set her free. She may have found solace in her resignation though:

"You can’t have my heart
And you won't use my mind but
Do what you want (with my body)"

Povin
Oct 29th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Lady Gaga is a FLOP
- F*cking Legend Of Pop

Oh yeah, the satanist came to the earth to spread love and teach people to love each other (watch her numerous interviews)

Well, I guess it's just a humorous thread :lol: