PDA

View Full Version : Budapest R2: (1)Roby Vinci def Timea Babos 4-6 7-5 6-2

FORZA SARITA
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Roby played so bad and stil won :spit: nice fight from 6-4 4-2 down :)
adios Babos :wavey: challengers are waiting you and your bitchy attitude :bounce:

edificio
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Timea is still crying. She's a hot head. If she wants to win, she might want to work with Vera on remaining calm. But good comeback from Roberta. :yeah:

Sombrerero loco
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
nice choke timea...

silvamarius
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
aww Timi :bigcry: :hug:
but 3 sets. :yeah: Top100 are waiting for you.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hopefully she is tired and plays like this tomorrow :lol:
Worst match I've seen from Roberta in a while :shrug: Hopefully she'll pick it up at the next tournament and not versus Zuzka next round :oh:

edificio
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I think the heat was bothering Vinci, since she mentioned it (and being tired) in the on-court, post-match interview. Hope she can play her next match better.

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:33 PM
oh Timea :( :bigcry: :sad:

attis765
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Roby played so bad and stil won :spit: nice fight from 6-4 4-2 down :)
adios Babos :wavey: challengers are waiting you and your bitchy attitude :bounce:

She does have a bitchy attitude, that's for sure.
All in all she choked it away. She might go to challengers now, but will be ranked higher, than Roberta pretty soon. Make no mistake about it...:wavey:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:35 PM
All in all she choked it away. She might go to challengers now, but will be ranked higher, than Roberta pretty soon. Make no mistake about it...:wavey:

keep dreaming :lol:
a winner here and there doesn't make her a good player :wavey:

valac222
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM
It was only 32 C , 35-36 forecasted for the rest of the week. Never liked Timi's attitude on court, but now I feel a little for her.

SVK
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Babos is pretty much a sure TOP 100 player (and very possible even higher, especially in doubles) soon or later, bitchy attitude is not equal to bad career...she has a huge potential...however, nowadays especially those girls somehow canīt make a breakthrough or stay on higher position very long.

Madoka
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:47 PM
you and your bitchy attitude :bounce:

this.

really unbearable, fistpumping and laughing when the opponent makes a mistake is not so nice.

Craig.
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry, but how is Vinci ranked so high?

Melange
Jul 7th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Babos is pretty much a sure TOP 100 player (and very possible even higher, especially in doubles) soon or later, bitchy attitude is not equal to bad career...she has a huge potential...however, nowadays especially those girls somehow canīt make a breakthrough or stay on higher position very long.

:drool:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM

it's too much check her results?:p
she won 3 Internationals from the end of last season + 2 R3 in slams, she's never been so consistent before.

Valanga
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM

2 titles this year.

SVK
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:02 PM
3 MM titles (all in different surfaces) are enough to be TOP 30 player...considering Cibulkova is TOP 20 with 0 titles.

Craig.
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:03 PM
it's too much check her results?:p
she won 3 Internationals from the end of last season + 2 R3 in slams, she's never been so consistent before.

2 titles this year.

TheHangover
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM

lol, Roberta didn't play for a set and a half, then she picked up her level a little bit and it was too mutch for Babos, she sure has talent but she is too inexperienced to deal with the slices and the touches of Vinci at the moment, playing like that she won't reach the top 30 that's for sure

Madoka
Jul 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM

she already won 2 tournaments only this year.

Richie's
Jul 7th, 2011, 06:22 PM
3 MM titles (all in different surfaces) are enough to be TOP 30 player...considering Cibulkova is TOP 20 with 0 titles.

:lol: @ Cibulkova!

Jane Lane
Jul 7th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Timea :hug:

Calliope.
Jul 7th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Roby :D

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2011, 07:34 PM
What does Babos play like?

C. Drone
Jul 7th, 2011, 07:37 PM
don't be so overzealous, italians :p
obviously she has problems with her behaviour (racket throwing, tantrums, c'mons), but "little/total bitch" is uncalled. She was very excited to play front of home crowd, and maybe pumped up herself too much.

Was doing fine in first 2 sets, had many chance to close out, but couldn't. Totally ran out of gas in 3rd. It was a good experience for her. I'm not sure she is going to be top50 or higher, 50-100 most likely.

FORZA SARITA
Jul 7th, 2011, 07:56 PM
What does Babos play like?

like every other young girl?
bash bash bash and occasional drops :lol:

don't be so overzealous, italians :p
obviously she has problems with her behaviour (racket throwing, tantrums, c'mons), but "little/total bitch" is uncalled. She was very excited to play front of home crowd, and maybe pumped up herself too much.

laugh at opponents errors has nothing to do with excitement :lol:

Melange
Jul 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
i think she will change her serve, the motion looks so jerky

C. Drone
Jul 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM
like every other young girl?
bash bash bash and occasional drops :lol:

laugh at opponents errors has nothing to do with excitement :lol:

i do not remember that. As i said, her behaviour is not the best. (glad people can't understand her dirty mouth. :oh: ) But i'm not sure why people should despise all the girls who barely hit the tour.

and yes, she likes bashing balls. :yeah:

nevetssllim
Jul 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
It's impressive Vinci's top-25 considering she had an eight-match losing streak earlier this yr.

moodin0931
Jul 7th, 2011, 09:21 PM
With that play Oudin could have beat her...:spit: :rolleyes:

Qrystyna
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Babos sucks. Obviously, Vinci had a brain fart for most of the match, as after 4-6 2-4 she only lost 3 more games.

Gregorio87
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Timi had her first WTA MD win, almost beat a top30 player and now she has a hater.

She is becoming relevant!!! :woohoo: