Polona in semifinal :eek:

Great match! :bounce:

Libertango
Jul 7th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I've still never seen Polona play. :sobbing:

Slutiana
Jul 7th, 2011, 10:41 AM
For once, not an awful performance from Polona. :lol:

But she hasn't improved at all in the last two years. The serve is good, but still needs far more variety. The slice is just a load of junk and she needs to be taught how to properly chop it and keep it low. The forehand is great when she looks to attack with it and play the angles, but she doesn't do it enough. Needs to take it on more. Oh, and her footwork is crap and so always flops when she tries to run around to hit a FH.

The dropshots were generally good though, and I don't think she lost a point when she moved in. But she needs to move in even more than what she did today.

I've given up on that sorry excuse for a 2 handed backhand.

Lennval
Jul 7th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I hope to see Polona winning her first tournament here :hearts:

Adrian.
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM
She is in a WTA SF :unsure::eek:
With that form :speakles:

$uricate
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I really hope Polona can get her first title here :cheer:

I love to watch her play. I think she can get so much more out of her game though.

Fantasy Hero
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Dolonts is a players with really no weapons and a bad movement :tape: but Polly was great today

FORZA SARITA
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Polona was quite good today indeed :eek: but with Dolonts everyone can look good :tape:
Dolonts plz stay away from top100 thanks :)

For once, not an awful performance from Polona. :lol:

But she hasn't improved at all in the last two years. The serve is good, but still needs far more variety. The slice is just a load of junk and she needs to be taught how to properly chop it and keep it low. The forehand is great when she looks to attack with it and play the angles, but she doesn't do it enough. Needs to take it on more. Oh, and her footwork is crap and so always flops when she tries to run around to hit a FH.

The dropshots were generally good though, and I don't think she lost a point when she moved in. But she needs to move in even more than what she did today.

I've given up on that sorry excuse for a 2 handed backhand.

:sobbing:
must be the slovenian syndrome have a sucky BH :tape:

Bahu
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:59 AM
:woohoo:

I can't watch Polona's matches this week and she plays such a great tournament :sad:

Tuckii
Jul 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Finally a great result for Polona again :cheer:

Jane Lane
Jul 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Yay Polona :bounce:

jrm
Jul 7th, 2011, 12:17 PM
beating three crapsters and you are in WTA SF :yeah:

but seriously, if Dolonts can make it into top100, anyone can

igralec33
Jul 7th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Polona!! :D Great chance now to win her first singles WTA title. :yeah: Do it, girl! ;)

Qrystyna
Jul 7th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Go on Polona, get your clay MM title. :bounce:

lang26
Jul 8th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Polona :cheer: :inlove: