PDA

View Full Version : Your Perfect Someone?

Certinfy
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Basically if you could split up looks and personality into 2 percentages what would you make it to 'make' the perfect someone for you.

0% being the ugliest/worst personality for your liking
100% being the most beautiful/best personality for your liking.

postalblowfish
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I tend to find that if I like someone's personality, I find them physically attractive as well.

Kart
Jul 5th, 2011, 09:47 PM
What about financial incentive ?

Sean.
Jul 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Interesting question, but I don't think it's possible for anyone to answer truthfully. It's not something you can quantify.

shap_half
Jul 5th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Hard to say. I feel like looks don't matter, because I've been attracted to people who I didn't find physically appealing at all, but after getting to know them and seeing our personalities mesh, the attraction grew. But then I've also wasted a lot of time chasing after guys who are totally, totally wrong for me, because I found them beautiful and wanted them to ravage me like a defenseless mountainside village.

Certinfy
Jul 6th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Well for me I think looks is how I get to even be with someone. I have to be honest and say I've never actually ever been with women I haven't found attractive. From then on I guess you just need to understand and get to know them better and then maybe money comes into play?

I just think it's wrong to be with someone who you don't find physically attractive, it's just wrong as you're loving them, sleeping with them and potentially even wanting to procreate with them. And then it's wrong to be with someone you can't stand personality wise, you won't get along and it can only lead towards worse things.

Solitaire
Jul 6th, 2011, 02:39 AM
I tend to find that if I like someone's personality, I find them physically attractive as well.

100% this. A great personality can turn a not so aesthetically pleasing person into a real beauty. The opposite is true as well. I've been with some lookers who were just dull or dumb which made them highly unattractive.

Sam L
Jul 6th, 2011, 09:08 AM
What about financial incentive ?

You always say that. :p

And I don't know. It's all about intangibles so can't really answer the question.

Kart
Jul 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
But then I've also wasted a lot of time chasing after guys who are totally, totally wrong for me, because I found them beautiful and wanted them to ravage me like a defenseless mountainside village.
LOL.
You always say that. :p
That's because it's true :p.

Of course, such things don't matter when you're young as most of the people on here are.

Super Dave
Jul 6th, 2011, 01:29 PM
100% this. A great personality can turn a not so aesthetically pleasing person into a real beauty. The opposite is true as well. I've been with some lookers who were just dull or dumb which made them highly unattractive.

Totally agree.

Novichok
Jul 6th, 2011, 02:44 PM

I find this true for the most part but I cannot be physically attracted to someone who's overweight.

Willam
Jul 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Of course, such things don't matter when you're young as most of the people on here are.

I'm 19 and im very aware of the importance on financial incentives :drool:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Already found him.