PDA

View Full Version : Bastad R2: "The Drama Battle" Martinez Sanchez vs. Llagostera Vives -Who will win?

C.MARTINEZ
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
:devil::devil::devil:

Mynarco
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Bitchy handshake 6-0 6-0

New_balls_please
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM
I hope Nuria in 2 :cheer:

fede33
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Came on Llagostera Vives !!!!

SVK
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Llagostera actually looks to be out of from lately. Losing to grass to Kucova and struggling against Lim are definitely not a signs of good shape, despite having actually a nice first half of the year. Martinez Sanchez on the other hand looks to be finally behind her biggest crisis after the injury. So I´m expecting MJMS in 2 although women´s tennis has no sense at all, not to mention this is post Wimbledon MM seasson.

itzhak
Jul 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM
they are not friends?

New_balls_please
Jul 5th, 2011, 02:04 PM
They kind of hate each other now :sobbing:

itzhak
Jul 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM
They kind of hate each other now :sobbing:

why?

Monzanator
Jul 5th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I kinda missed on the reason for their split. I used to think it was because of MJMS's injury last year, but I'm not so sure now :scratch:

New_balls_please
Jul 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM
MJMS's success gone to her head. It's all her fault.
They played great a few years ago. In Sydney and Melbourne they had bad losses. MJMS got really angry and she started to bullshit Nuria about her lack of competitive nature and they split after Australia. That's what happened :p

However, there's some rumors that MJMS dumped Nuria because she wants to play the Olympics with Anabel. That's lame :lol:

Also, Nuria got a WC for Barcelona this year. MJMS wasn't going to play it but a few days before the tournament started, she changer her mind and showed up to demand a WC. They said no, because the last WC was for Nuria. She got really really angry again :lol:

Mark_LLMGP
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Llagostera Vives in three saving some match points :devil:

Come on Nuri!!

Sander.
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:57 PM
MJMS in 3

FORZA SARITA
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Nuria was disgusting today :lol: MJMS will win quite easily :)

edificio
Jul 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I read that as "Dream Battle," and I wondered who had that dream. I say MJMS.

C.MARTINEZ
Jul 5th, 2011, 10:18 PM
They are 2-2 in the head a head series!! :bounce::bounce:

M.A.S.L.
Jul 6th, 2011, 02:06 PM
MJMS's success gone to her head. It's all her fault.
They played great a few years ago. In Sydney and Melbourne they had bad losses. MJMS got really angry and she started to bullshit Nuria about her lack of competitive nature and they split after Australia. That's what happened :p

However, there's some rumors that MJMS dumped Nuria because she wants to play the Olympics with Anabel. That's lame :lol:

Also, Nuria got a WC for Barcelona this year. MJMS wasn't going to play it but a few days before the tournament started, she changer her mind and showed up to demand a WC. They said no, because the last WC was for Nuria. She got really really angry again :lol:

Anda ya!!