PDA

View Full Version : Tretorn Micro X

justin13
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:29 AM
i just heard about this new type of tennis balls, the Tretorn Micro X. it might not be new, but it's the first time i heard of it

it's suppose to not lose any pressure at all

i'm wondering if this is true. has anyone used these tennis balls betore? are they really that good? it is true about them not losing pressure?

baleineau
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:33 AM
they bounce high and are fairly heavy. if you like baseline rallies and to hit sopspin, you'll like these balls.

let's say if you hate slazenger wimbledon balls, you'll like these.

they do last longer as well (the bounciness, not the fluff), but you pay more for this privilege.

justin13
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:36 AM
so i guess it's worth buying the micro x balls rather than the normal ones i buy, since i go through a can maybe once a fornight

Nimi
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Thats the Nimi official ball ;)
I always use them, & i think they are the best. But since i whack the hell out of the ball so hard, they tend to... Explode :eek:

But that only happens after weeks of using it.

matthias
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:57 AM
i tried them once, i didn´t like it
they are so heavy (was my feeling) and i turned back to the good old DUNLOP TOURNAMENT :)

gerhard
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:50 PM
I'm pretty satisfied with the Tretorn Micro-X, it's worth a try. ;)

further informations about Tretorn products: http://tennis-balls.com/tretornmicro-x.html

madlen_bg
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:40 PM
i have tretorn micro x, but still haven`t tried because latley i play with slazenger and dunlop. But gonna try them definitley :)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Tretorns are commonly used in ITF events

justin13
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:04 PM
thanks for the comments