PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Petra Kvitova

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Excelscior
Aug 31st, 2012, 12:52 PM
By the way guys, Petra was damn near spellbinding (as far as WTA players go) in her Post Cornet Match Presser on the US Open's website.

You can see why they (the reporters) like her so much.

I don't know if it's her eyes (probably-lol), hair or demeanor, but whether she's joking, reflective or analytical, you just can't take your eyes off her, while listening to her every word.

She just seems to have a glow when she's up there.

PS Moose: This can be considered a follow up to your last "Coach" post when you mentioned Katie and Petra's English now, etc., and how well that worked out.

This is just the appropriate area. :)

Petronius
Aug 31st, 2012, 01:18 PM
By the way guys, Petra was damn near spellbinding (as far as WTA players go) in her Post Cornet Match Presser on the US Open's website.

I don't know if it's her eyes (probably-lol), hair or demeanor, but whether she's joking, reflective or analytical, you just can't take your eyes off her, while listening to her every word.

PS Moose: This can be considered a follow up to your last "Coach" post when you mentioned Katie and Petra's English now, etc., and how well that worked out.

Yep, the presser is nice. She looks very relaxed. Something's telling me that she will go very very deep in the tournament :cool:

vendulkabendulka
Aug 31st, 2012, 04:43 PM
I've been just thinking about this while watching her press video the other day. If you (non-Czech) guys would understand her speaking her native language, how smart, bright and funny she can be - you'd love her even more. It's very surprising how 22 years old girl (who just two years ago begged her coach 'ještě zůstaň') grew up mentally in a last couple of months. It's really cool to see such an 'expansion'.

bharatkt
Sep 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM

Beautifully described. I feel the same way whenever I watch her or listen to her. She has some magic. I feel drawn towards her. Her simplicity, spontaneity, her demeanor. I just love her.

Excelscior
Sep 1st, 2012, 09:11 AM
Beautifully described. I feel the same way whenever I watch her or listen to her. She has some magic. I feel drawn towards her. Her simplicity, spontaneity, her demeanor. I just love her.

Thanks Bharatkt.

And Welcome (if you haven't posted in Petra's subforum before)!!! :) :)

Synth
Sep 1st, 2012, 04:22 PM
Anyone know where I can find video of Parmentier v. Kvitova? :)

Thanks

steni
Sep 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Anyone know where I can find video of Parmentier v. Kvitova? :)

Thanks

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/sport/tennis/type/replay/

Petronius
Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
http://www.ina.fr/economie-et-societe/justice-et-faits-divers/video/CAF95050323/tennis-coupe-annie-soisbault-un-jeune-espoir-martina-navratilova.fr.html

Came across this lovely video yesterday. A footage of Petra's tennis hero at a very young age (17). I love one of the things she says: "I want to win Wimbledon."

steni
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM
If you havent seen this Petra's interview..

http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/gallery/

steni
Sep 29th, 2012, 01:41 PM
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sports/t/chinaopen12/v/2012-09-29/211261876037.html?opsubject_id=tennis-sports

Petra looks pretty here btw!

steni
Sep 29th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Link of Petra's highlights from her match against Hantuchova
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sports/t/chinaopen12/v/2012-09-30/000261876191.html

Petronius
Sep 29th, 2012, 08:58 PM
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sports/t/chinaopen12/v/2012-09-29/211261876037.html?opsubject_id=tennis-sports

Petra looks pretty here btw!

Sweet interview. BTW, it's really true that "Li Na je líná." means "Li Na is lazy." in Czech, so Petra should be careful next time :lol:

Petronius
Sep 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Link of Petra's highlights from her match against Hantuchova
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sports/t/chinaopen12/v/2012-09-30/000261876191.html

Isn't this the most anti-climatic highlight video ever? Basically the only thing they show is errors!

BTW, the sound is horrible.

Thanks anyway.

Holdsworth
Sep 29th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Isn't this the most anti-climatic highlight video ever? Basically the only thing they show is errors!

They showed last points in each game :)

steni
Sep 29th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Sweet interview. BTW, it's really true that "Li Na je líná." means "Li Na is lazy." in Czech, so Petra should be careful next time :lol:

:lol:

Petronius
Sep 29th, 2012, 09:44 PM
They showed last points in each game :)

I know, but I presume most people would like to watch winners, if there were any :unsure:

vendulkabendulka
Oct 4th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Petra Kvitova qualifies for 2012 TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships-Istanbul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xy3n-sWUJQ&feature=youtu.be

ShiftyFella
Oct 30th, 2012, 12:49 PM
some nice people uploaded exho for anyone who missed it:

B1tdy2laCTg

kXzhmScylgQ

bharatkt
Oct 30th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Petr Pala looked worried about Petra's form.

PetraReeMona
Oct 30th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Petr Pala looked worried about Petra's form.
:lol: Absolutely - I thought that too.

Not surprising is it?

steni
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:37 PM
some nice people uploaded exho for anyone who missed it:

B1tdy2laCTg

kXzhmScylgQ

Thanks for sharing!

bharatkt
Oct 31st, 2012, 03:10 AM
:lol: Absolutely - I thought that too.

Not surprising is it?

He needs to relax a bit. Petra won't disappoint him. (At least I hope so!)

ShiftyFella
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Little more from exho(kudos to betoyski):

Players Introduction + Warm-up
whUYyQ7nL3E

Maria's reaction to Petra's kiss and some more action of kiss cam, also Maria's injury at the end of the match
PRrCvTSI80g

Excelscior
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM
He needs to relax a bit. Petra won't disappoint him. (At least I hope so!)

Yeah, the same way some of us though she was going to play well in Tokyo, The YEC, This Exo and PLAY/Play well in Beijing? :lol: :tape: :lol:

I'm sure he's just brimming with confidence.

bharatkt
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, the same way some of us though she was going to play well in Tokyo, The YEC, This Exo and PLAY/Play well in Beijing? :lol: :tape: :lol:

I'm sure he's just brimming with confidence.

Ya but there's a difference. After all this is Fed Cup and it is way more important for her than Tokyo, Beijing, YEC etc!;)
She always finds her best form in the fed cup plus she is playing @ home.

Excelscior
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:30 PM
Ya but there's a difference. After all this is Fed Cup and it is way more important for her than Tokyo, Beijing, YEC etc!;)
She always finds her best form in the fed cup plus she is playing @ home.

Fair enough! And you may be right.

But I'm not sure if Petra is healthy enough (especially if Jelena and Ana give her a match), and in good enough form, to make a difference? :confused:

And all that extra energy and pride your discussing, may only may Petra weaker, if she's truly not fit enough to play these matches.

We'll see?

bharatkt
Nov 1st, 2012, 03:24 AM
Fair enough! And you may be right.

But I'm not sure if Petra is healthy enough (especially if Jelena and Ana give her a match), and in good enough form, to make a difference? :confused:

And all that extra energy and pride your discussing, may only may Petra weaker, if she's truly not fit enough to play these matches.

We'll see?

You are right there. I am actually worried about her health. She looked far from 100% in the exhibition game. And Ana & Jelena
will giver her a match, no doubt about it. I hope everything turns out well for her because defeat in Fed cup final would be another jolt to her already shaken confidence.

PetraReeMona
Nov 4th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Found the Petra -v- JJ Fed Cup Final match on You Tube :)

zL01RCz7Kzw

paulmara
Nov 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM
oBDrApMl2hs

0GkvIyxikCw

aussiesharapova
Dec 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Kvitova vs Azarenka 2011 Madrid Final Highlights «HD»
IK5z0e8jeVc

Petronius
Dec 16th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Kvitova vs Azarenka 2011 Madrid Final Highlights «HD»
IK5z0e8jeVc

Wow, check the point starting at 0:34, Petra bossing Vika around with consistent power hitting and then ending the point with a clean winner.

Good old times.

Barktra
Dec 16th, 2012, 07:22 PM
@aussiesharapova

Could you make highlights for Petra vs Stosur at AO in 2011 please

aussiesharapova
Dec 16th, 2012, 11:00 PM
^ i'll add it to my list. :)

aussiesharapova
Dec 19th, 2012, 11:30 PM
cswab22, here you go :)

first 5 (most of 6th) games missing though.
Kvitova vs Stosur 2011 AO Highlights
cCNZwjeekwo

mac47
Dec 20th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Just rewatched that AO 2011 match against Stosur. Wow, Petra seemed so fast, and had so much energy, bouncing around before return of serve, running easily, getting to balls.

I want that Petra back ASAP.

Have a terrible feeling 2013 is going to suck for Petra fans.

bharatkt
Dec 20th, 2012, 05:01 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=ite_t1#/video/sports/2012/12/20/open-court-petra-kvitova-wimbledon-champion.cnn

Petra's cute little interview with Pat Cash. Both having fun. Petra mentions in the video that she doesn't like running too much. (We already knew that Petra. It shows) But she is such an honest girl. I love her honesty. There is another interesting thing in the interview which I liked very much. When Pat said that for him the Wimbledon win and the Davis Cup victory were equal thrills, I immediately thought that Petra would say the same for her Wimbledon and Fed Cup wins. But it made me much more happy when she said that the Wimbledon triumph was clearly the biggest thing for her. After all tennis is an individual sport and that's what you play for. I think 2 fed cup wins are more than enough. She should single mindedly focus on her individual career. She has shown enough selflessness, now is the time for her to become a little 'selfish'.

Barktra
Dec 20th, 2012, 05:08 PM
cswab22, here you go :)

first 5 (most of 6th) games missing though.
Kvitova vs Stosur 2011 AO Highlights
cCNZwjeekwo

Love it :inlove:

Thank you

Petronius
Dec 20th, 2012, 06:41 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=ite_t1#/video/sports/2012/12/20/open-court-petra-kvitova-wimbledon-champion.cnn

Thanks bharatkt for the link. Very nice video.

There is another interesting thing in the interview which I liked very much. When Pat said that for him the Wimbledon win and the Davis Cup victory were equal thrills, I immediately thought that Petra would say the same for her Wimbledon and Fed Cup wins. But it made me much more happy when she said that the Wimbledon triumph was clearly the biggest thing for her.

There may be two reasons for this:

1] Petra won Wimbledon before Fed Cup, so it was really the first 'big' victory. It would be interesting to hear what she would have said if Fed Cup came first.

2] With all due respect to Fed Cup, Davis Cup has much longer tradition and is probably more prestigious so it's understandable that it is valued highly by Pat Cash.

bharatkt
Dec 21st, 2012, 04:52 AM
Thanks bharatkt for the link. Very nice video.

There may be two reasons for this:

1] Petra won Wimbledon before Fed Cup, so it was really the first 'big' victory. It would be interesting to hear what she would have said if Fed Cup came first.

2] With all due respect to Fed Cup, Davis Cup has much longer tradition and is probably more prestigious so it's understandable that it is valued highly by Pat Cash.

Actually it was posted on Petra's Facebook wall. I just copied it from there.
What I am worried about is her weight gain. Clearly she has put on weight since winning Wimbledon. She was fine until the 2011 YEC. I don't know what went wrong this year. I mean she was never very fast on court, plus she has asthma and now this weight issue. I wonder what the new fitness coach is doing!
But more importantly, she needs to become really tough, mentally. With this kind of talent, self-doubt should never creep into her mind.

bharatkt
Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItgkliZdQg

I don't know whether this has been posted earlier or not. It's the full special report on Petra done by sky sports during the Stuttgart championship.

ShiftyFella
Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
is there a full video of Petra's tennisography?

TennisKvitova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
Yes :) here it is:
http://www.tennischannel.com/video/videoplayer.aspx?embedcode=F2dzE5NzrBdM5QumOX-M_yUdcnIlUFAW&lid=0&

Excelscior
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:02 AM
http://www.tennischannel.com/video/videoplayer.aspx?embedcode=F2dzE5NzrBdM5QumOX-M_yUdcnIlUFAW&lid=0&

Nice, cute, good show.

I had watched it a couple of times, but I was busy both times, so I didn't sit down and watch the entire thing.

Thanks.

TimeyWimey
Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Nice, cute, good show.

I had watched it a couple of times, but I was busy both times, so I didn't sit down and watch the entire thing.

Thanks.

i was wondering is that Katie's account here in TF when i saw l'Unifolié
:oh:

just kidding, excellent production :)

Israel
Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks! This makes me an even bigger fan of Petra.

bharatkt
Dec 24th, 2012, 03:25 AM

Very nice.
It's a family of lefties. Her brother and her father are also lefties.

steni
Dec 25th, 2012, 02:05 AM
I just finally got to watch Petra's Tennisography, I almost cried and after that I'm gonna try to don't be so harsh on her, she certainly loves tennis. Would be nice if she can has more visions about winning GS during the upcoming season!

Excelscior
Dec 25th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I just finally got to watch Petra's Tennisography, I almost cried and after that I'm gonna try to don't be so harsh on her, she certainly loves tennis. Would be nice if she can has more visions about winning GS during the upcoming season!

That's funny. Cause I had a vision/dream of Petra winning 2011 Wimbledon as well. True story. No joke. :lol:

steni
Dec 25th, 2012, 03:45 AM
That's funny. Cause I had a vision/dream of Petra winning 2011 Wimbledon as well. True story. No joke. :lol:

No way :lol:

pling
Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks to Youtube's MrPieroTWV2:

TSPyjkE78tE

Great game at 5 all 2nd set (with that double bounce net cord :lol:)

Enough good stuff from Petra here to give me hope that next week will be better.

Petronius
Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Great game at 5 all 2nd set (with that double bounce net cord :lol:)

That double bounce is really something extremely rare. Could you imagine it happen in table tennis or volleyball? :lol:

TimeyWimey
Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:24 AM
this show court 1 looks considerably quicker than centre court :confused: (even after the camera angle being factored in...)

and no hawk-eye is really frustrating to be honest, take a look at Auckland, what a mess.....

Excelscior
Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:14 AM
Yep, Petra went from the Centre Court (with all those things you mentioned), right to the #1 show court--with none. Pav's didn't play on the Centre Court.

And with Petra's in ability to adjust (especially since she couldn't/didn't practice with a male hitting partner) to the court and overall, in general, it didn't help matters. :tape:

But that's what happens when you don't maintain your Grand Slam winning ways or top 4 ranking (Eranni was playing on Centre Court that day instead). :shrug:

Jan_S
Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Yep, Petra went from the Centre Court (with all those things you mentioned), right to the #1 show court--with none. Pav's didn't play on the Centre Court.

And with Petra's in ability to adjust (especially since she couldn't/didn't practice with a male hitting partner) to the court and overall, in general, it didn't help matters. :tape:

But that's what happens when you don't maintain your Grand Slam winning ways or top 4 ranking (Eranni was playing on Centre Court that day instead). :shrug:

Yes, Petra struggled heavily to adjust to the court (and as a top 10 player, she should not have struggled that much) while Nastya played there her first round against Lucie Hradecká. However, would you stop, please, with mentioning repeatedly the male-hitting-partner argument!? It is really getting annoying! It is not even like she is the only one in top 10. She practices with other WTA players (e.g. with Li Na, Lucie Šafářová etc.), for god's sake... Not everyone has to adopt male hitting partner.

Similar could be said about your repetitive recommendation of some internationally recognized top-star coach. In this case, you miss the point even more, because in WTA it is, foremost, important to connect with your coach on some basic emotional level. And this sort of connection tends to be a bit problematic if you perceive the language barrier all the time. This is why, when chosing her new coach last time, Iveta Benešová said that the only thing she knows for sure is that he/she has to be Czech. Knowing Petra's nature, I would say that she is the first to call for a czech coach... You should accept it: coaches from Czech Republic are not worse than those big names like e.g. Sanchez. They are just not recognized abroad which is sometimes related to them not speaking English.

Excelscior
Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Yes, Petra struggled heavily to adjust to the court (and as a top 10 player, she should not have struggled that much) while Nastya played there her first round against Lucie Hradecká. However, would you stop, please, with mentioning repeatedly the male-hitting-partner argument!? It is really getting annoying! It is not even like she is the only one in top 10. She practices with other WTA players (e.g. with Li Na, Lucie Šafářová etc.), for god's sake... Not everyone has to adopt male hitting partner.

Similar could be said about your repetitive recommendation of some internationally recognized top-star coach. In this case, you miss the point even more, because in WTA it is, foremost, important to connect with your coach on some basic emotional level. And this sort of connection tends to be a bit problematic if you perceive the language barrier all the time. This is why, when chosing her new coach last time, Iveta Benešová said that the only thing she knows for sure is that he/she has to be Czech. Knowing Petra's nature, I would say that she is the first to call for a czech coach... You should accept it: coaches from Czech Republic are not worse than those big names like e.g. Sanchez. They are just not recognized abroad which is sometimes related to them not speaking English.

Hey Jan S. How are you?

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think you're going a tad bit overboard here. Why?

1) We know Petra hits with Li Na or Safarova occasionally. You're not telling us something we don't already know. So what? :shrug:

The problem is Petra continues to struggle out of the gate on matches like this--adjusting to pace and/or not having any rhythm. More importantly; sometimes she can't always hit with a Li Na or Safarova as much as she wants. And hitting against Safaforva or Li Na still doesn't require the same preparation for going against a well hitting Pav's, Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova. A male or more intensive hitting (both Kotyza and Cernosek have commented in the past that Petra doesn't respond well to redundant, systematic activities) will prepare her even better.

If it wasn't a good idea to have a male hitting partner, why do you think so many of the top players have or utilize them? It's a performance, convenience, tutelage/practice time and ability/force advantage for them.

2) Regarding you're second point (which, unfortunately is as bad your first): I never said anything about getting rid of her coach. :shrug: All I said after her recent loss was: "Petra never made any new additions that would get me excited, so I'll be fair and wait until after the Aussie Open before I pass any judgment". I also said "I'll wait, cause she may be implementing new things". What else can I say, that you don't understand about that? :shrug:

Now, you may not read this subforum as much as you would like us to believe: I'm well aware of Kotyza's strengths and why Petra likes him, thus you should know I've never strongly advocated replacing him (as many have here). What I have said is, 'Petra should increase her team (either unofficially, per diem, permanent) of advisors and specialist to help her get to the next level'. However, it's no secret that Petra is under the microscope. Many here have said less, the same or more drastic improvements should be added. And both Martina Navratilova and Pavel Slozil (to name a few of many), have commented that Petra should seek outside help and/or question her personal dedication and team. So why are you acting like this?

I do find it amusing that you would single me out (for the second time now), when we have so many people on TF that randomly, routinely, and openly criticize Petra every day regarding her size, her weight, her fitness, her desire, her mental instability, her playing style, etc., with out qualifiers or attempted balance.

I guess I know why. But still, go figure. :lol: ::shrug: :lol:

Jan_S
Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Hey Jan S. How are you?

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think you're going a tad bit overboard here. Why?

1) We know Petra hits with Li Na or Safarova occasionally. You're not telling us something we don't already know. So what? :shrug:

The problem is Petra continues to struggle out of the gate on matches like this--adjusting to pace and/or not having any rhythm. More importantly; sometimes she can't always hit with a Li Na or Safarova as much as she wants. And hitting against Safaforva or Li Na still doesn't require the same preparation for going against a well hitting Pav's, Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova. A male or more intensive hitting (both Kotyza and Cernosek have commented in the past that Petra doesn't respond well to redundant, systematic activities) will prepare her even better.

If it wasn't a good idea to have a male hitting partner, why do you think so many of the top players have or utilize them? It's a performance, convenience, tutelage/practice time and ability/force advantage for them.

2) Regarding you're second point (which, unfortunately is as bad your first): I never said anything about getting rid of her coach. :shrug: All I said after her recent loss was: "Petra never made any new additions that would get me excited, so I'll be fair and wait until after the Aussie Open before I pass any judgment". I also said "I'll wait, cause she may be implementing new things". What else can I say, that you don't understand about that? :shrug:

Now, you may not read this subforum as much as you would like us to believe: I'm well aware of Kotyza's strengths and why Petra likes him, thus you should know I've never strongly advocated replacing him (as many have here). What I have said is, 'Petra should increase her team (either unofficially, per diem, permanent) of advisors and specialist to help her get to the next level'. However, it's no secret that Petra is under the microscope. Many here have said less, the same or more drastic improvements should be added. And both Martina Navratilova and Pavel Slozil (to name a few of many), have commented that Petra should seek outside help and/or question her personal dedication and team. So why are you acting like this?

I do find it amusing that you would single me out (for the second time now), when we have so many people on TF that randomly, routinely, and openly criticize Petra every day regarding her size, her weight, her fitness, her desire, her mental instability, her playing style, etc., with out qualifiers or attempted balance.

I guess I know why. But still, go figure. :lol: ::shrug: :lol:

I think I read pretty much everything written in this thread. So yes, I know that it is a fact well known here, that Petra hits often with Na or Lucie. And I even did not say that to have a male hitting partner would be a bad thing. However, I wanted to stress that it is far from being obvious that it is an universal recipe for success as you seem to suggest. It is a matter of player's choice; whether she feels she would benefit from such a decision (i.e. to adopt male hitting partner) or not. I suppose that you do not really think that Petra and her coach have not seriously considered this thing so far. (no sarcasm here)

As oppose to you, I do not think that Petra a priori struggles against hard-hitting players. She knows very well how to handle pace and is not frightened by it (maybe bar that USO match against Marion which was almost unreal). It is more of her playing into form than anything. But I am not writing anything new here, I know.

I admit that the paragraph about coaching need not be posted as a reply to you. It was just my response (and I do not write much, you know) to general fans' conviction, which I read more and more, often not only on TF, that Kotyza should be replaced. I do apologize if you took it personaly.

However, there is a reason behind me addressing you lately. (I do not have time to react to people trolling on GM, and I do not feel it has any meaning.) You write a lot and you are honestly concerned about Petra's form. I meant it when I wrote that I respect you. Among other things e.g. for the responses you cited in 2). It's just that (from time to time) you overanalyze a bit; but maybe, it's just me... And I stick to what I've written last time: that you sometimes tend to be repetitive which IS annoying at least for those who read you often (me included... guess why do we read you ;)). It has no point to write on and on the same argument unless you want to triumphantly say at some point in a future that you were right and had been telling us forever. It simply makes the--otherwise fruitful--discussion stagnating and crumbly. (And it can manipulate the ones that do not have that much information about Petra as you do, which is needless.)

I would like to close this interchange of ours if you agree. I know that you might have found my critique inappropriate but, please, understand that it is related to the fact that you write really a lot. I promise that at some point I send some positive vibes (reps, or whatever) towards you for a change. :angel:

Excelscior
Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
I think I read pretty much everything written in this thread. So yes, I know that it is a fact well known here, that Petra hits often with Na or Lucie. And I even did not say that to have a male hitting partner would be a bad thing. However, I wanted to stress that it is far from being obvious that it is an universal recipe for success as you seem to suggest. It is a matter of player's choice; whether she feels she would benefit from such a decision (i.e. to adopt male hitting partner) or not. I suppose that you do not really think that Petra and her coach have not seriously considered this thing so far. (no sarcasm here)

As oppose to you, I do not think that Petra a priori struggles against hard-hitting players. She knows very well how to handle pace and is not frightened by it (maybe bar that USO match against Marion which was almost unreal). It is more of her playing into form than anything. But I am not writing anything new here, I know.

I admit that the paragraph about coaching need not be posted as a reply to you. It was just my response (and I do not write much, you know) to general fans' conviction, which I read more and more, often not only on TF, that Kotyza should be replaced. I do apologize if you took it personaly.

However, there is a reason behind me addressing you lately. (I do not have time to react to people trolling on GM, and I do not feel it has any meaning.) You write a lot and you are honestly concerned about Petra's form. I meant it when I wrote that I respect you. Among other things e.g. for the responses you cited in 2). It's just that (from time to time) you overanalyze a bit; but maybe, it's just me... And I stick to what I've written last time: that you sometimes tend to be repetitive which IS annoying at least for those who read you often (me included... guess why do we read you ;)). It has no point to write on and on the same argument unless you want to triumphantly say at some point in a future that you were right and had been telling us forever. It simply makes the--otherwise fruitful--discussion stagnating and crumbly. (And it can manipulate the ones that do not have that much information about Petra as you do, which is needless.)

I would like to close this interchange of ours if you agree. I know that you might feel my micro-critique inappropriate but, please, understand that it is related to the fact that you write really a lot. I promise that at some point I send some positive vibes (reps, or whatever) towards you for a change. :angel:

Oh, no problem Jan S. I respect you to. :lol: No problem I understand.

It's like what Queen Petra Fan or I Luv Kvitty (I forget who came up with it first) said: 'Get Ready For The Kvitty Roller Coaster'. :lol:

As fans, we run the full Monty or gamut over time/sometimes. Think about it? All of us, at some point will be cautious, patient, calm, provide excuses, etc.. And then later at other times, we'll be less patient, less calm, tired of the excuses and/or be mad, based of of Petra's performance and our current tolerance level. Basically, what I'm saying is: We've all changed places at one time or another (and have gone full circle individually). I was always considered one of the patient ones here with Petra. Now I'm considered more critical lately, by some. :lol:

And you bring up good points about Petra's hitting partner. Yes, I was being repetitive (though I said it quickly and moved on). I agree. And Petra's team knows what works for her and what doesn't, and maybe they don't feel she needs one. I can agree with that perception as well.

And you're right! Petra does starts of slow many times. And that was one of the reasons why I mentioned a hitting parter could help her, cause Petra really did seem surprised by Pav's pace. I wouldn't call it Petra's being out of rhythm, cause she beat CSN quite easily 2 days before, and the Spaniard can be considered a more tricky player. So Petra wasn't completely out of rhythm Per Se. She just wasn't in a good enough rhythm to face Pav's, on that court, the first 4 games of their match :lol:

What's also startling regarding Petra (since you mentioned her and hard hitters): During 2011, Petra never lost to other hard hitters. At least it didn't seem or feel that way. :lol: You always felt if Petra was going to play a fellow ball basher (no matter how well they were playing), that Petra's power, precision, touch or serve, would eventually over come them or pull it out for her (cause you could count on them making more mistakes and less winners than Petra). Now, I/we don't know what to think? :shrug: At one point (after Petra recovered), it appeared as if she was going to 'run Pav's under the [proverbial] table', or out the gym, and still lost. :eek: Yes it's early, and Petra still has a career H2H of 4-3 vs Pav's, but you don't want to add another one to the recent Sharapova, Bartoli and Ivanovic (albeit ill) list from 2012. :eek:

And don't worry. If you feel I'm stepping out of line or being redundant, please feel free to comment or criticize. I don't mind. :) I understand we all want Petra to do better, and each unexpected loss brings out various comments, analysis, viewpoints, feelings or emotions (intended or unintended) on a written Internet board. It's OK. :) Guilty as charged.

More importantly, your opinion and comments makes me, and all of us, all the more wiser. So I'm glad we have this forum to chat with each other, learn from each other and express our selves. I think the opinions and viewpoints coming from different parts of the world are cool.

pling
Jan 7th, 2013, 05:33 PM
As someone in GM pointed out, in these highlights Petra wins more points :lol:

(Thanks to MrPieroTWV2)
qpAaO6lT2Pk

Funnily enough she also wins more points in this 2011 highlights clip:

(Thanks to Top10TennisNetwork)
oSy2O6pO0VI

The carnage in GM after that one :devil:

Same old same old i guess :shrug:

It did take Petra quite a while to get back to winning ways that summer of course, but she did in the end :cool:

Almost the full match against Domi is also on youtube, if you dare :scared:

(Thanks to nikolakostic40)
HdYoDpapXEE

Excelscior
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:18 PM
As someone in GM pointed out, in these highlights Petra wins more points :lol:

(Thanks to MrPieroTWV2)
qpAaO6lT2Pk

Funnily enough she also wins more points in this 2011 highlights clip:

(Thanks to Top10TennisNetwork)
oSy2O6pO0VI

The carnage in GM after that one :devil:

Same old same old i guess :shrug:

It did take Petra quite a while to get back to winning ways that summer of course, but she did in the end :cool:

Almost the full match against Domi is also on youtube, if you dare :scared:

(Thanks to nikolakostic40)
HdYoDpapXEE

I didn't watch the video.

However, the reason why Petra has more highlights: Cause Domi didn't do much. :lol: Petra made both most of the errors, as well as most of the winners.

Unfortunately, Petra made so many errors during the match, it was non competitive.

This is not an oddity with sets or matches that Petra normally loses (more winners). It's quite common. It's just that in this match, Petra was so bad, they could only cobble up 5 min worth of highlights. Now that's different. :lol:

pov
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM

Thanks. I found her touching and eerily (scarily?) close to home.

paulmara
Jan 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
sNbHhfprh-U

PetraReeMona
Jan 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
sNbHhfprh-U

:mad::mad::fiery::fiery:

INTERVIEWER: "What goals do you have for the year"?

PETRA: "I have no goals for the year, just to be fit and healthy"

:help: :banghead:

ShiftyFella
Jan 13th, 2013, 04:01 PM
:mad::mad::fiery::fiery:

INTERVIEWER: "What goals do you have for the year"?

PETRA: "I have no goals for the year, just to be fit and healthy"

:help: :banghead:
I think it's great that she doesn't tell her goals, it will help to keep media pressure low. We all know she wants to win another GS\FC\YEC no need to talk about it on every corner. I liked how she bounced some questions

Excelscior
Jan 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I think it's great that she doesn't tell her goals, it will help to keep media pressure low. We all know she wants to win another GS\FC\YEC no need to talk about it on every corner. I liked how she bounced some questions

You could be certainly correct. However, the problem is: This can also be a legitimate barometer of Petra's lack of confidence. Hell, even players that have no chance of winning majors (Aga, Anci, Wozniaki, etc.), make pre-grand slam declarations. They almost have to, with the type of questioning they receive from reporters. You can temper it though.

Remember, Petra has went this route (no expectations) the past year in a half, and it's gotten her no where. Where's the confidence? Does this reveal, a certain lack of confidence (based off of what Petra knows she's not doing in practice or her poor form), that Petra's quite aware of? :scared: That's the problem.

The Miss Nice Gal routine is not working at the moment. Maybe Petra needs to up the arrogance, self confidence and intimidation quotient, cause it's quite pitiful when she's not playing well (and herein lies the Chicken or The Egg) and she's so modest. :lol:

Oh well. :oh:

pov
Jan 13th, 2013, 04:30 PM
You could be certainly correct. However, the problem is: This can also be a legitimate barometer of Petra's lack of confidence. Hell, even players that have no chance of winning majors (Aga, Anci, Wozniaki, etc.), make pre-grand slam declarations. They almost have to, with the type of questioning they receive from reporters. You can temper it though.

Remember, Petra has went this route (no expectations) the past year in a half, and it's gotten her no where. Where's the confidence? Does this reveal, a certain lack of confidence (based off of what Petra knows she's not doing in practice or her poor form), that Petra's quite aware of? :scared: That's the problem.

The Miss Nice Gal routine is not working at the moment. Maybe Petra needs to up the arrogance, self confidence and intimidation quotient, cause it's quite pitiful when she's not playing well (and herein lies the Chicken or The Egg) and she's so modest. :lol:

Oh well. :oh:
The impression I got was that she was being genuine in her responses. She just seeing how it goes. I didn't see it as a lack of confidence - it's just where her mindset is at the moment. Nonchalant. She's playing tennis and hey - it's all good. IMO if she does follow through with getting top-tier fit that'll help her mindset. The only other thing I think about her mindset is that maybe dealing with the asthma frustrates her far more than she lets on.

ShiftyFella
Jan 13th, 2013, 05:14 PM

but you can spin this around by being totally confident even little smug with "Let My results speak for Me" attitude.

Petra can be like this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc5f0d3a279e73d1fef0f21c7aae9ad8/tumblr_mf5iypHLWA1rs2y8so1_500.gif
after winning titles laughing @ all those peasant with empty wins guarantee bullshit:lol:

no:sobbing: i need her to be one last beacon of light in this wold:lol: i think bitch attitude is overrated, only individuals who try to compensate their deficiencies fall down to bitchy side. I thing Petra needs little more SWAG to boost her confidence, she even displayed some in Pavs match

Petronius
Jan 13th, 2013, 06:24 PM
sNbHhfprh-U

Petra confirming again that her 2011 was so far an exception and may remain so for some time. She enjoys being a standard top-tenner with a big result here and there plus winning Fed Cup titles.
Besides, she's not willing to work like crazy and seems rather to enjoy time with family, friends and bf.
I doubt she'll ever be 'living for tennis' like Ivan, Steffi or Martina Nav.
She's more like Hingis, huge talent, but not willing to improve even more by taking some necessary steps. Her free decision, still a very enjoyable player to watch.

And BTW, Aussie accent is sooo funny.

Israel
Jan 13th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I think she was not able to express her thoughts too well in that interview... She obviously has some expectations for 2013.

TimeyWimey
Jan 13th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Petra confirming again that her 2011 was so far an exception and may remain so for some time. She enjoys being a standard top-tenner with a big result here and there plus winning Fed Cup titles.
Besides, she's not willing to work like crazy and seems rather to enjoy time with family, friends and bf.
She's more like Hingis, huge talent, but not willing to improve even more by taking some necessary steps. Her free decision, still a very enjoyable player to watch.

And BTW, Aussie accent is sooo funny.

nice point!

pov
Jan 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM

Yeah. That's about how I see it.

bharatkt
Jan 17th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Petra's interview on aus open site.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/video/index.html#ooid=JubHFnODp_A3_yp_SXz2pS7tyme1LMah

pling
Jan 30th, 2013, 04:22 PM
With the delayed schedule today, in the meantime here is yesterday's doubles (thanks to 'MrPieroTWV2')

8qkhzZDD22c

netphobia
Jan 30th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Straight-haired doubles!Petra. I am so confused.

I think she played really well, though! :hearts:

RogerKvitova
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM
Has anyone got the video of last night's match?

pling
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM
Has anyone got the video of last night's match?

Piero comes up trumps again :cheer:

sZVf8hVmRTA

RogerKvitova
Feb 1st, 2013, 01:04 AM
Piero comes up trumps again :cheer:

sZVf8hVmRTA

:kiss: First four games were impressive :hearts:

Lufa
Feb 14th, 2013, 08:55 AM
2013 Qatar 2R Kvitova vs Makarova
http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=5294211
from TennisTV, eng commentary, good quality

ShiftyFella
Feb 14th, 2013, 11:24 AM
2013 Qatar 2R Kvitova vs Makarova
http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=5294211
from TennisTV, eng commentary, good quality
this rip is little smother then mine:sobbing:

RogerKvitova
Feb 15th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Sorry to ask again. Has anyone got the video of last night's match?

steni
Feb 15th, 2013, 03:21 AM

I just found this short video on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znr7m_Clw7I

ShiftyFella
Feb 15th, 2013, 11:14 AM
gimme service where to upload them and i do it coz YouTube or Vimeo are useless:o

ShiftyFella
Feb 16th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Hallelujah, stupid YouTube finally started working for me and i can upload videos once again:bounce:

Petra Kvitova vs Nadia Petrova
avZjR4H4V-k

btw, Rena's match is on the way

Paranoia
Feb 16th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Last couple of years there was live coverage on Eurosport the whole week from Doha and Dubai but this year they show nothing at all. Is there any reason for this? :confused:

ShiftyFella
Feb 16th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Doha QF: Petra Kvitova vs Serena Williams
7RdZdcSdZ_k

Last couple of years there was live coverage on Eurosport the whole week from Doha and Dubai but this year they show nothing at all. Is there any reason for this? :confused:
ES and WTA do net renew global ES coverage contract, it's on regional basis only, British ES shows Doha from friday dunno about rest. more about it look in news archive on wta site or in gm thread about es;)

steni
Feb 18th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Thanks for posting the matches Shiftyfella! I didnt see the end of the match...

ShiftyFella
Feb 19th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Today Petra made her first ever punchbag, this should be documented along with most adorable interview yet:hearts:

Dubai R1: Petra Kvitova vs Daniela Hantuchova
K38S0hFvs2g

btw, No Kotyza on court, Petra was hitting with Wozz earlier today, it's appears alone or maybe he was somewhere

Petronius
Feb 19th, 2013, 05:18 PM
btw, No Kotyza on court, Petra was hitting with Wozz earlier today, it's appears alone or maybe he was somewhere

Maybe he was skiing. :lol:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm44kIp1oxMKV5emf6rpsIamfd4Cyp4 wlS1fAURxIcTPPsdkgZAw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREUTtvc8I6kKbPmGVnzVXlarYwDjaKU TSyXdUtlFMXVAG_SEcT

BTW, with all due respect for Daniela, even Petra's coach is well aware of the fact that his presence is not necessary when Petra plays against her Slovakian friend.

Lufa
Feb 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Today she just confirmed Dani as her punchbag, it's 6-0 now.
BTW thanks for videos, pretty good quality for 480p.

Today Petra made her first ever punchbag, this should be documented along with most adorable interview yet:hearts:

K38S0hFvs2g

ShiftyFella
Feb 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM
BTW thanks for videos, pretty good quality for 480p.
Thanks, Video is HD but stupid youtube don't recognize it:o

Petronius
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM

Still far from Lendl-Gilbert though. :D

*Jack*
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Also thanks for the vid. Especially thank you that it was so quick. :)
I couldn't see the match but I found this right after I got home. Actually, I was thinking about not looking on the scores and trying to find video with Petra's match so it would be just like a live stream for me. :D But I didn't believe it could be out so quickly, so I haven't done it. But still, I've enjoy it in good quality with good comentators (not the russian ones), although there was silence like in the church. :D
And sorry for long boring (maybe even incomprehensible) post. I was thinking about just saying "Thanks." But that's not my style. :D :angel: :wavey:

ArcticMoose
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM
I couldn't see the match but I found this right after I got home. Actually, I was thinking about not looking on the scores and trying to find video with Petra's match so it would be just like a live stream for me. :D But I didn't believe it could be out so quickly, so I haven't done it. But still, I've enjoy it in good quality with good comentators (not the russian ones), although there was silence like in the church. :D
And sorry for long boring (maybe even incomprehensible) post. I was thinking about just saying "Thanks." But that's not my style. :D :angel: :wavey:
:hatoff: That's OK Jack, Welcome to Petra's sub-forum - Enjoy your time here! - some even do write manuscripts & books in here so you are by no way out of the ordinary:D

netphobia
Feb 19th, 2013, 09:37 PM

Hi!!! :wavey:

The Russian commentators :sobbing:

*Jack*
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:19 PM
:hatoff: That's OK Jack, Welcome to Petra's sub-forum - Enjoy your time here! - some even do write manuscripts & books in here so you are by no way out of the ordinary:D
Thank you, although I'm reading this sub-forum for a few months or weeks. :)
I've already noticed that there are some writers who are looking for their new publishers or maecenases (if anyone knows what does this mean). :D

Hi!!!:wavey:
The Russian commentators :sobbing:
Hello to you too. :)
I guess you know what I mean. :lol:

netphobia
Feb 20th, 2013, 01:38 AM
K38S0hFvs2g

Thanks for the video :)

Looove this match, shame it ended on a DF though :help:

And I loved her interview, she does seem a lot more natural with much better English as well. Although she did slip in a "the Doha" which was adorable btw

RogerKvitova
Feb 20th, 2013, 02:12 AM
I found the highlights on Youtube
Dubai R1: Daniela Hantuchova vs Petra Kvitova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VupkYIgHREU
:)

mac47
Feb 20th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Hey, RogeKvitova, can you point me to a bigger version of that beautiful picture of Kvitova in your avatar?

ArcticMoose
Feb 20th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Hey, RogeKvitova, can you point me to a bigger version of that beautiful picture of Kvitova in your avatar?
:)Photo shoot from Marie Claire ...about a year old - the large photos were posted to the photos thread sometime back.....

Petronius
Feb 20th, 2013, 07:05 AM
And I loved her interview, she does seem a lot more natural with much better English as well. Although she did slip in a "the Doha" which was adorable btw

I hope that on the 6th of July we'll get to hear sth like this: :D

'Winning the Wimbledon for the first time was tough, but winning here in the London for the second time was even more difficult so I'm extremely happy, especially that I won the title by beating the Serena Williams in the final. I would like to thank to my coach the David Kotyza, my fitness coach, my boyfriend the Adam,..."

I'm sure 'the Sue Barker' and the crowd would be loving the interview :)

Petronius
Feb 20th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Here's the original Marie Claire interview with the pic: http://www.marieclaire.cz/lide/rozhovory/2012/8/6/clanky/petra-kvitova-jsem-stastna-povaha/

*Jack*
Feb 20th, 2013, 08:36 AM
I hope that on the 6th of July we'll get to hear sth like this: :D

'Winning the Wimbledon for the first time was tough, but winning here in the London for the second time was even more difficult so I'm extremely happy, especially that I won the title by beating the Serena Williams in the final. I would like to thank to my coach the David Kotyza, my fitness coach, my boyfriend the Adam,..."

I'm sure 'the Sue Barker' and the crowd would be loving the interview :)
That would be awesome! :devil:

RogerKvitova
Feb 20th, 2013, 09:51 AM

I believe Petronius has already helped you ;)
The whole set of Marie Claire photos were stunning :angel: Check them out if you haven't seen them

ShiftyFella
Feb 20th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Amazing Winners galore not without some fuckery:lol:

Dubai R2: Petra Kvitova vs Ana Ivanovic
X6qqzHG6Qzg

useless youtube finally processed my video, i hate google:mad:

Petronius
Feb 20th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Watching those highlights, if Petra improves her footwork by a bit and gets a tad earlier to the ball, she'll be unstoppable.

ShiftyFella
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM
Great groundstrokes with a little taste of "shade" on them:oh:

Dubai QF: Petra Kvitova vs Aga Radwanska
ZQNVErCBQeI

netphobia
Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:09 AM
I want, like, an endless loop of Petra saying the word "matches"

vendulkabendulka
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:46 AM
Ma'cheese!

Petronius
Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:23 AM

Ma'cheese!

I think it has to do with the fact that students at Czech schools usually learn British English, while watching American movies. The result is a mess :lol:

ShiftyFella
Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
I think it has to do with the fact that students at Czech schools usually learn British English, while watching American movies. The result is a mess :lol:
Mess or not but Petra's ma'cheeezee are super adorable and funny:lol:

*Jack*
Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
Here is a short interview with Petra from WTA youtube channel. Nothing new, but finally They've done interview with someone else than Azarenka, Wozniacki etc. :worship: :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFOyKMXKCw8&list=UUaBIVVpHjq6j3tSyxwTE-8Q&index=2

centipede
Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM
Does anyone have the interview after the Woz match?

ShiftyFella
Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
Does anyone have the interview after the Woz match?
i have, i will upload it along with full match later today(around 7pm in US)

JamieOwen3
Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Interview with Annabel included.

Petra Kvitova vs Caroline Wozniacki 2013 Dubai SF Highlights

s3DpZnH3S3Q

ShiftyFella
Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
Barrage of winners under Sunshine with nice smell of pizza waiting to be served:D

Dubai SF: Petra Kvitova vs Caroline Wozniacki
nwNgZVaKtck

*Jack*
Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM
Barrage of winners under Sunshine with nice smell of pizza waiting to be served:D

Dubai SF: Petra Kvitova vs Caroline Wozniacki
nwNgZVaKtck
Epic quote! :lol: :yeah:

Petronius
Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:44 PM
Interview with Annabel included.

Petra Kvitova vs Caroline Wozniacki 2013 Dubai SF Highlights

s3DpZnH3S3Q

Thanks. It was nice to see the best points again.

netphobia
Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:05 PM
It's the tennis. :hearts:

I want to bottle this tournament up and live in it when one of my favorites inevitably chokes this year. (not sure who it'll be yet. hopefully no one. :sobbing:)

Petronius
Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
It's the tennis. :hearts:

I want to bottle this tournament up and live in it when one of my favorites inevitably chokes this year. (not sure who it'll be yet. hopefully no one. :sobbing:)

This perfectly bottled medicine never fails. At least for me. :lol:

RYDx6H1bewA

bharatkt
Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:39 AM
Petra's interview after yesterday's match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1uP8QzZCvs

Just one more win Petra and you'll be holding that heavy trophy.

ShiftyFella
Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
Pasta, Drama, Disco, Posh and Glamor:worship:

Dubai Final: Petra Kvitova vs Sara Errani
BLjP0232tuU

PetraReeMona
Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Pasta, Drama, Disco, Posh and Glamor:worship:

Dubai Final: Petra Kvitova vs Sara Errani
BLjP0232tuU

:bounce::bounce:

Cheers

bharatkt
Feb 24th, 2013, 10:07 AM
highlights of the final along with the presentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0__BzV-iw

dahltennis
Feb 25th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Kvitova vs Serena Highlights (Doha 2013)

_QVO8xm2aOU

Kvitova vs Hantuchova Highlights (Dubai 2013)

ee6B8-wPwMw

I also plan on making a compilation video of Kvitova's winners from Dubai :)

ArcticMoose
Feb 25th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Kvitova vs Serena Highlights (Doha 2013)

Kvitova vs Hantuchova Highlights (Dubai 2013)

I also plan on making a compilation video of Kvitova's winners from Dubai :)

:)Thanks for vids dahltennis - good to see you back in Kvitty's sub forum after along time......:D

;) Looking forward to seeing your compilation of Kvitty's winners from Dubai.:angel

:pBTW could you make up some funny GIF's of Kvitty - for us to use in GM.....;)

Excelscior
Feb 25th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Welcome back Dahl.

And we thank both you and shifty, for posting both highlights and full length videos of Petra's matches.

You came back at the right time (for now). :lol: :oh: :lol:

Let's hope it continues. :angel:

ShiftyFella
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Please let me know if it works.

Petra on Sky Sports News

http://depositfiles.com/files/p9ngc9ru7

http://depositfiles.com/files/p9ngc9ru7

If it doesn't, I don't know what else to do :shrug:
Blast from the Past:lol:

LItgkliZdQg
Big Thanks to PetraKvitovaFansClub:yeah:

btw, Winners video should be cemented in this thread
XMk0vRZAARQ

PetraReeMona
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Does anyone have the Tennisography of Petra that they could put on You Tube for me please?

I can't seem to get on the Tennis Channel's website :shrug:

PetraReeMona
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:37 PM
BTW Thanks for all your hard work Shifty.

Much appreciated over the last few weeks :hatoff:

*Jack*
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have the Tennisography of Petra that they could put on You Tube for me please?

I have this link, but tennis channel websites are not working for me now. :rolleyes:

PetraReeMona
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I have this link, but tennis channel websites are not working for me now. :rolleyes:

Thanks Jack - I have the same problem

ShiftyFella
Feb 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM

*now i'm pretending that i was doing hard work* Thanks:yeah:

btw, when TennisChannel starts working, i will try to upload full version on YouTube

PetraReeMona
Feb 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM

btw, when TennisChannel starts working, i will try to upload full version on YouTube

Thank you, thank you, thank you :bounce::bounce::bounce:

*Jack*
Feb 27th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks again (I hope that I've thanked you before)! :lol: :worship:

ShiftyFella
Feb 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM
When I was small, everybody was telling me - "I'm too nice to play tennis"

he0-5xRma2c

btw, if you notice some lags or whatever with video just tell me, i didn't check it before uploading

PetraReeMona
Feb 27th, 2013, 09:31 PM

he0-5xRma2c

btw, if you notice some lags or whatever with video just tell me, i didn't check it before uploading

Thank you so much :worship:

*Jack*
Feb 28th, 2013, 07:37 AM

he0-5xRma2c

Although I've already seen it, I watched it again, it's the same as with the Sky sport special report, it's so easy and comfortable to watch this sort of stuff. :) :drool:

mac47
Feb 28th, 2013, 02:07 PM
She is too nice. Great video, and here's hoping for a wonderful season for her, especially at the slams.

What struck me most was what a solid family she has. Mom and Dad still married, older brothers who loved her, a father who demanded much, but also provided much. Just a really nice picture of some really nice people. It's a recipe for not having a bunch of horrible neuroses and insecurities, not needing to be promiscuous in order to have self-worth (because her father has obviously provided a strong male presence in her life, so that she hasn't needed to seek it from boys). Her long-term relationship with Adam didn't rate a mention in the Tennisography, but I think we saw him exercising with her. That relationship too is redolent of calm, steady, sensible, good Petra.

How could anyone hate this girl? Oh, right: she slaughters their faves, mostly pushers.

ShiftyFella
Mar 7th, 2013, 09:11 AM
For anyone who missed adorable "On Whaaat?":lol:

jNnrtwLol2k

Petronius
Mar 7th, 2013, 09:42 AM
For anyone who missed adorable "On Whaaat?":lol:

jNnrtwLol2k

Thanks. This is actually another video reminding us that Errani is a top player today :sobbing:

steni
Mar 7th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks. This is actually another video reminding us that Errani is a top player today :sobbing:

Haha

ShiftyFella
Mar 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Uploaded little special for everyone who missed it, Petra was interviewed yesterday on IW Radio

BNP Paribas Open Radio Interview
NMdE8gEA7ME

PetraReeMona
Mar 8th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Thanks soooooo much Shifty

ShiftyFella
Mar 12th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Uploaded Petra's interview after win over Kookie for anyone who missed "The Yanina Wickmayer":rolls::lol:
K_GcJdP7v8w

ShiftyFella
Mar 14th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Uploaded full match of sabotage by HuggyBear:lol:

IW QF: Petra Kvitova vs Maria Kirilenko
vQwUm7CNfmM

Petronius
Mar 14th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Uploaded Petra's interview after win over Kookie for anyone who missed "The Yanina Wickmayer":rolls::lol:
K_GcJdP7v8w

Funny. Actually sometimes it's correct. :lol: I remember reading this example in an English grammar book:

'Yesterday I saw George Harrison from the Beatles!' 'Oh, was he really THE George Harrison?' :lol:

Petronius
Mar 14th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Uploaded full match of sabotage by HuggyBear:lol:

IW QF: Petra Kvitova vs Maria Kirilenko
vQwUm7CNfmM

1:22:40> by far the most important moment of the match. Had that gone in, Kirilenko would have been probably finished.

vendulkabendulka
Mar 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
1:22:40> by far the most important moment of the match. Had that gone in, Kirilenko would have been probably finished.
Agreed, I was watching that moment this morning. Petra was very close and I knew if she will let her chance go it will be disaster.
Btw, do we have any Petra's post-match reaction yet?

Petronius
Mar 14th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Agreed, I was watching that moment this morning. Petra was very close and I knew if she will let her chance go it will be disaster.

I'm planning to check tenisportal.cz/idnes.cz later. Haven't seen anything yet. Maybe on the IW website?

PetraReeMona
Mar 14th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Can't watch that again - almost killed me the first time :lol:

TennisAddict84
Mar 14th, 2013, 04:16 PM
yeah...hard watching matches where petra self destructs like that...

ShiftyFella
Mar 14th, 2013, 06:32 PM
here (http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/article/3108436/title/indian-wells-kvitova-interview) as close as you get

*Jack*
Mar 14th, 2013, 06:42 PM
here (http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/article/3108436/title/indian-wells-kvitova-interview) as close as you get
Nice, although I don't think so "it was quite good match", I'm glad that she's not sad but healthy upset and wants to improve. :rolleyes: :)

PetraReeMona
Mar 14th, 2013, 10:56 PM

She looks unwell in that vid i.e. quite pale:sad:

She's too bloody nice :smash::banghead:

I wish I could manage her ... I'd soon make her tougher :devil:

TennisAddict84
Mar 14th, 2013, 11:11 PM
alright from watching that interview, confirmation that the heat was affecting her...petra's gonna have to somehow either find a permanent solution to her breathing issues or start practicing in hot, humid weather during the off season...cuz she is never gonna be a top player or effectively compete w/ the top 3 if she stays like this...

PetraReeMona
Mar 14th, 2013, 11:29 PM
alright from watching that interview, confirmation that the heat was affecting her...petra's gonna have to somehow either find a permanent solution to her breathing issues or start practicing in hot, humid weather during the off season...cuz she is never gonna be a top player or effectively compete w/ the top 3 if she stays like this...

i bet she would have beaten Cheaterlenko if she played at the time Luckypova played :rolleyes:

ShiftyFella
Mar 17th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks to fantic7
ywDz4ZrAxaw

btw,April:rolls:
Ri59LxCuLzc

ShiftyFella
Mar 18th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Thanks to fantic7 (https://www.youtube.com/user/fantic7)

EqU6IhUL1gU

USOb4rkzEk8

netphobia
Mar 18th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Doubles!Petra :hysteric: There were some good shots, though.

She's saying April in Spanish obviously :hearts:

ShiftyFella
Mar 21st, 2013, 10:49 PM
Petra in adorable little game

jzYs0Qbn3M8

PetraReeMona
Mar 21st, 2013, 11:20 PM
Petra in adorable little game

jzYs0Qbn3M8

such sweet girls - all of them :)

netphobia
Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM
ITA, three of the nicest, least shady girls in the top 100.

Petronius
Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Petra: Guys in speedos? What is speedos? :haha:

*Jack*
Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
Nice video. :) But what was that question about the guys and eyebrows, I didn't understand to all the words...? :confused:

mac47
Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
"Not my cup of tea" -- pretty advanced English idiom. Shows Petra's increasing facility with the language.

*Jack*
Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
"Not my cup of tea" -- pretty advanced English idiom. Shows Petra's increasing facility with the language.
I don't think so that it is so advanced, it's the English version of the idiom that we use in The Czech Republic and we also have a similar version with coffee instead of tea ("Not my cup of coffee." = "To není můj šálek kávy.") which is more common. ;)
But I do think so that she's increasing her English, she did understand better than me (but she has the opportunity of hearing the person in next to her). :)

ShiftyFella
Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:16 PM
Nice video. :) But what was that question about the guys and eyebrows, I didn't understand to all the words...? :confused:
it was about metrosexual guys who doing "vytrhávání obočí":lol:

*Jack*
Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
it was about metrosexual guys who doing "vytrhávání obočí":lol:
Oh, I thought it was this, :lol: it's funny, I've seen many of these guys (which I like calling "Šampóni" "Shampoos" in enlish :lol:) but I've never seen any of them who had this done to himself. :rolleyes:

PetraReeMona
Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:42 PM
Oh, I thought it was this, :lol: it's funny, I've seen many of these guys (which I like calling "Šampóni" "Shampoos" in enlish :lol:) but I've never seen any of them who had this done to himself. :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you asked a lot of the gays guys on this forum they'd say that they do it :ignore:

ShiftyFella
Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM
Petra's short interview (http://www.vamostv.com/default.asp?n1=3&v=1208250)on VamosTV

I'm sure if you asked a lot of the gays guys on this forum they'd say that they do it :ignore:
half of them are not straight, so they're not really a guys:lol:

*Jack*
Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM
Well, I would assume that these guys are more widespread in the Men's Tennis Forum than in Women's Tennis Forum - here, interesting. :rolleyes: :lol:

Petra's short interview (http://www.vamostv.com/default.asp?n1=3&v=1208250)on VamosTV
Nice little interview, though. At start I was worried that there is gonna be only Errani but at the end it looks that Petra had the longest interview of the three. :)

ArcticMoose
Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
:devil:Don't mean to put anyone off their dinner....:ignore: The above lot that ILK:p refers to also would readily admit to the male equivalent of the Brazilian Wax:tape: and somethng refered to as an 'ABC'..:tape:

PetraReeMona
Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
:devil:Don't mean to put anyone off their dinner....:ignore: The above lot that ILK:p refers to also would readily admit to the male equivalent of the Brazilian Wax:tape: and somethng refered to as an 'ABC'..:tape:

:eek::eek::eek:

What's dat?

PetraReeMona
Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:36 PM

God - she's so damn adorable.

:oh:

ShiftyFella
Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Petra adorable as ever:hearts:
-48X3RChBTQ
i would like to see Petra play volleyball:oh:

Errani basketball?:hysteric:

PetraReeMona
Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:34 PM
Petra adorable as ever:hearts:
-48X3RChBTQ
i would like to see Petra play volleyball:oh:

Errani basketball?:hysteric:

Bless 'em :inlove:

Errani makes me laugh. I really would like to see her win RG this year :scared: :bolt:

ArcticMoose
Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Bless 'em :inlove:

Errani makes me laugh. I really would like to see her win RG this year :scared: :bolt:
:unsure::eek::speakles:PetraReeMonaSara:ignore::ta pe::spit:

ShiftyFella
Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
:unsure::eek::speakles:PetraReeMonaSaraAga:ignore: :tape::spit:
fixed:oh:

PetraReeMona
Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
Sod off you two :lol:

Well ... if Petra doesn't win it, then I'd like to see Sara do it. What's wrong with that? :shrug:

netphobia
Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:05 PM
I love these ridiculous IW videos :hearts:

*Jack*
Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM
I love these ridiculous IW videos :hearts:
I love ridiculous and laughing Petra. :lol: :hearts:

ArcticMoose
Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM
:haha::unsure::eek::speakles:PetraReeMonaSaraAga:i gnore::tape::spit:
fixed:oh:
:unsure::eek::speakles:PetraReeMonaSaraAgaDomiAngi PetkoYariVeeNaEkat:ignore::tape::spit:= :oh: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnlp813-WY303y-0tr25saeJKWeU6c0YBUNz295T4QSjdJ2E4zlTXMLloKTQ :haha::singer:Bandwagoner:hysteric:

http://rixxblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

steni
Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
:haha:
:unsure::eek::speakles:PetraReeMonaSaraAgaDomiAngi PetkoYariVeeNaEkat:ignore::tape::spit:= :oh: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnlp813-WY303y-0tr25saeJKWeU6c0YBUNz295T4QSjdJ2E4zlTXMLloKTQ :haha::singer:Bandwagoner:hysteric:

http://rixxblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

PetraReeMona
Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:51 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-finger007.gif

;)

Melange
Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Petra: Guys in speedos? What is speedos? :haha:

Reef or Beef? uhhhhhhhh Beef

ShiftyFella
Mar 24th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks to fantic7 (https://www.youtube.com/user/fantic7):worship:

EeqqhjOkDLA

OvAUmLvKTus

HowardH
Mar 26th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks to Aravanecaravan

NsJKkh7b04I

*Jack*
Mar 26th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Thanks to Aravanecaravan

NsJKkh7b04I
Very nice video, :worship: both in terms of quality and in terms of Petra. :hearts:

mac47
Mar 26th, 2013, 12:48 PM
I enjoyed that video too, but it is sad to compare her physical condition now to her appearance in Istanbul in 2011. She's just not in great shape.

HowardH
Mar 30th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Another thanks to Aravanecaravan:

O--6X5q03gk

netphobia
Mar 30th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Her reaction at 0:56 :lol::lol:

Petra cheering me up after that horrible horrible Miami final. :hearts:

*Jack*
Mar 30th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Her reaction at 0:56 :lol::lol:

Petra cheering me up after that horrible horrible Miami final. :hearts:
Yeah, my favorite, too. :) :lol:
She knows that sometimes it's better to let the anger to get out. :worship:

*Jack*
Apr 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Eh, guys, does anyone knows if there is an option to download this somewhere? :confused:
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Wimbledon-_2011_Official_Film_DVD/descpageKULTUR-W2011.html
I was only able to find some short part of it on youtube but there was nothing about Petra. I'd buy it if it was only about her but I think that there is gonna be only a few minutes with her. Even so, I'd like to see it. :p
Thanks for your potencional help. :) :worship:

ShiftyFella
Apr 10th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Petra vs Doi with awkwardly strange interview at the end:lol:
B-ib8ySz-AQ

*Jack*
Apr 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Petra vs Doi with awkwardly strange interview at the end:lol:
B-ib8ySz-AQ
Thank you very much Shifty! :) :bounce: :worship: :drool:

Lufa
Apr 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Thank you, fast one :)
Interview was nice though imo, polish language is funny but i love it :)

ShiftyFella
Apr 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Thank you, fast one :)
Interview was nice though imo, polish language is funny but i love it :)
I always find awkwardly hilarious when interviewer says something definitive and obvious but player has to respond to it as it was a question:haha:

*Jack*
Apr 10th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I always find awkwardly hilarious when interviewer says something definitive and obvious but player has to respond to it as it was a question:haha:
Now I get what you meant by saying "awkwardly strange interview". :lol:
I was expecting something unusual and I've got normal short interview (little too short for my taste :rolleyes:). Unfortunately this type of questions is so common that I'm not even astonished. :rolleyes:

ShiftyFella
Apr 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Now I get what you meant by saying "awkwardly strange interview". :lol:
I was expecting something unusual and I've got normal short interview (little too short for my taste :rolleyes:). Unfortunately this type of questions is so common that I'm not even astonished. :rolleyes:
I just had to made up something to keep you all edge and watch till the end:haha:

btw, i will re-upload full match with higher quality video under the shadow of the night

*Jack*
Apr 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I just had to made up something to keep you all edge and watch till the end:haha:

btw, i will re-upload full match with higher quality video under the shadow of the night
Well, you underestimate our youtube handling abilities, we could play just the end of the video very easily. :lol: ;)
But I wanted to see it anyway so that's not what I would do. ;)

And some direct question to you: Are you already in Katowice, if so have you watched the match in the Spodek arena? :)

ShiftyFella
Apr 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Well, you underestimate our youtube handling abilities, we could play just the end of the video very easily. :lol: ;)
But I wanted to see it anyway so that's not what I would do. ;)

And some direct question to you: Are you already in Katowice, if so have you watched the match in the Spodek arena? :)
Nope, i wasn't able to make it there:sad: story about elderly women and a visa was not all made up and exaggerated, only some bits of it:lol::sobbing:

*Jack*
Apr 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Nope, i wasn't able to make it there:sad: story about elderly women and a visa was not all made up and exaggerated, only some bits of it:lol::sobbing:
Well, that sucks. :( :sad:

ShiftyFella
Apr 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks to N.M.
QVcPtwjZNCo

I got lazy and decided to leave it as it is, maybe todays will be in higher quality:rolleyes:

*Jack*
Apr 11th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks to N.M.
QVcPtwjZNCo

I got lazy and decided to leave it as it is, maybe todays will be in higher quality:rolleyes:
It's not so important to get this particular match in higher quality. "The old video" was in good quality. :bounce:
I'll be much more happy if the new one would be in better resolution but if not I'm not gonna make a complaint. ;) :)

pling
Apr 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Not sure why this has suddenly appeared on youtube weeks after the event. Silly video, but several shots of Petra being cute :)

7lTlZm_mkkM

ShiftyFella
Apr 11th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Petra vs Minella and her amazing Czolish interview:lol:
7N62BZzObr4

It's not so important to get this particular match in higher quality. "The old video" was in good quality. :bounce:
I'll be much more happy if the new one would be in better resolution but if not I'm not gonna make a complaint. ;) :)
half of my uploads are in gorgeous 720p but because i do not use conventional codecs YouTube hates me for that compressing video badly and not giving 720p as an option

bharatkt
Apr 12th, 2013, 04:19 AM
7N62BZzObr4

Thanks for the upload. Can someone please translate what was all that talk regarding Aga in the post-match interview. And in what context did she mention Petra's name alongside Vika and Serena? Three of her toughest competitors or something along those lines??

HowardH
Apr 12th, 2013, 08:28 AM
7N62BZzObr4

Thank you.

What do you mean by Czolish? Is she speaking Polish with a Czech accent? If so, how well is she doing?

Edit: Oh I see, reading the live score thread I see that all the Slavic languages have some kind of common base, and therefore Petra can understand Polish and reply in something mutually intelligible.

Petra speaks Polish:hearts:

Damn, she did interview in Polish? :eek: I've watched it on British Eurosport and I didn't wait for an interview. :( :sad:

You can calm down. :lol: The questions were in Polish and she answered in a little bit simplified Czech, using "tak" instead of "ano" and "grala" instead of "hrála"... I can speak this Polish too. :D

However, the answer concerning Aga was... well, honest. As usual! :cool:

*Jack*
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
7N62BZzObr4

half of my uploads are in gorgeous 720p but because i do not use conventional codecs YouTube hates me for that compressing video badly and not giving 720p as an option
Thanks Shifty, good quality as usual, :worship: although I hate youtube because of not letting you to upload videos as quality as you can. :fiery: :lol: ;) And great Czolish interview, :lol: although I think it was too short again! :(

Thanks for the upload. Can someone please translate what was all that talk regarding Aga in the post-match interview. And in what context did she mention Petra's name alongside Vika and Serena? Three of her toughest competitors or something along those lines??
Well, I can write something which would be very close to what they said. More close to what Petra said because I don't understand Polish so well to be sure what every word means but good enough to understand the meaning of the sentences. ;) Here it is:

The interviewer: Second match, again in two sets but you didn't start very well. What helped you to fix the bad start?
Petra: Yeah, I didn't play well at the start and and she played very well. And I needed some time to get going and then it was better.
The int.: This is your first tournament on clay this year. They are not your favorite courts. Why is that you need some time to adapt after the hard courts and then you will play better?
Petra: I think so, I was sick last week so I didn't practice a lot on clay and so I need some time, some matches to get used to it.
The Int.: Agnieska Radwanska says everything that she has 3 players that she really don't like to play against. They are Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka and Petra Kvitova. (Petra laughs :lol:) Why do you think she don't like to play against you?
Petra: Well, I don't know. Agnieska is great girl, we're quite good friends and she plays the way that I like that she don't play quickly and I can play quickly and maybe that's why she doesn't like it.
The Int.: Petra Kvitova played five times against Agnieska Radwanska, she beat her four times. Thank you very much, Petra Kvitova, quarter finalist in Katowice.

Thank you.

What do you mean by Czolish? Is she speaking Polish with a Czech accent? If so, how well is she doing?

Edit: Oh I see, reading the live score thread I see that all the Slavic languages have some kind of common base, and therefore Petra can understand Polish and reply in something mutually intelligible.
She was speaking Czech with some polish words (as Jan_S wrote in the quote), occasionally she changed the word order and letters ('h' to 'g') so it could be more understandable in Polish. :)

Pimp_Me_Pova
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
well i understand half of interview, it has so much similar word to croatian, if i listen carefully, from context i can understand a lot, like someone said all slavic languages are very similar, if you listen carefully you can understand a lot :cool:

and after match she took some pills? is she sick or something? :sad: or just ashtma pills?i thouth she uses ventolin for ashtma :confused:

and she looked so nice and happy after match, i'm glad to see her in happy place and in the zone that she can pull herself out even she is down in the match, i hope mental coach will do the job and prepare her mentally for RG :bounce:

*Jack*
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM
well i understand half of interview, it has so much similar word to croatian, if i listen carefully, from context i can understand a lot, like someone said all slavic languages are very similar, if you listen carefully you can understand a lot :cool:

and after match she took some pills? is she sick or something? :sad: or just ashtma pills?i thouth she uses ventolin for ashtma :confused:

and she looked so nice and happy after match, i'm glad to see her in happy place and in the zone that she can pull herself out even she is down in the match, i hope mental coach will do the job and prepare her mentally for RG :bounce:
I think it was some pills on cold or vitamins. I don't think so she has problems with the asthma indoors.

I was curious who she sent those smiles and eye blinks to? She looked so adorable when she did it. :hearts: And I also hope that mental coach is doing his work while the tennis coach is again elsewhere and does completely nothing which starts to drive me nuts more and more! :mad: :help: :rolleyes:

ShiftyFella
Apr 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I think it was some pills on cold or vitamins. I don't think so she has problems with the asthma indoors.

I was curious who she sent those smiles and eye blinks to? She looked so adorable when she did it. :hearts: And I also hope that mental coach is doing his work while the tennis coach is again elsewhere and does completely nothing which starts to drive me nuts more and more! :mad: :help: :rolleyes:
She was looking at players box, maybe to some of Czech girls or her useless mental coach if he was there:lol:

bharatkt
Apr 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Thanks a lot jack for explaining the post match interview. As far as the tennis coach is concerned, I am glad he is not there. Petra will surely win this event in his absence. His absence has always been lucky for Petra (Linz, Montreal, Dubai).

vendulkabendulka
Apr 12th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Lol that interview :) She's so bad :) Not polish and not czech, see ya in Babel :)

*Jack*
Apr 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks a lot jack for explaining the post match interview. As far as the tennis coach is concerned, I am glad he is not there. Petra will surely win this event in his absence. His absence has always been lucky for Petra (Linz, Montreal, Dubai).
You're welcome, I did my best. :)
I can see why you don't want him to be there, but as long as he's her coach he should be helping her and do his job. :rolleyes: But I know it can be good for Petra's confidence that she can win matches and tournament on her own and overcome tough moments by using her weapons and experience and that is good also! :) :bounce:

Pimp_Me_Pova
Apr 12th, 2013, 04:07 PM

well i have ashtma, sometimes it doesn't matter where you are and you start breath heavy :sad:

but i hope that were vitamins that ;)

yeah, those smiles :hearts: she was so relaxed and happy , maybe adam was there :oh:

ShiftyFella
Apr 12th, 2013, 04:26 PM
well i have ashtma, sometimes it doesn't matter where you are and you start breath heavy :sad:

yeah, those smiles :hearts: she was so relaxed and happy , maybe adam was there :oh:
Adam doesn't have money to travel to Poland, he failed once again, loosing easily in 1st round of 10k ITF in Turkey and QF in doubles this week:rolls:

paulmara
Apr 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM

she was sick

paulmara
Apr 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM
7N62BZzObr4

Petra "I know yesterday match was on the internet and David watched it when he was having breakfast."

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_zprava/petra-kvitova-se-v-roli-favoritky-v-katovicich-zatim-komfortne-neciti--1199306

Pimp_Me_Pova
Apr 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Adam doesn't have money to travel to Poland, he failed once again, loosing easily in 1st round of 10k ITF in Turkey and QF in doubles this week:rolls:

:haha: :haha:

Petra "I know yesterday match was on the internet and David watched it when he was having breakfast."

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_zprava/petra-kvitova-se-v-roli-favoritky-v-katovicich-zatim-komfortne-neciti--1199306

so, david again is not with her? so if she wins another tournament without a couch this year, what does it mean :help: it is time to say :wavey: and find another one, it is obvius that they come to dead line, and she need someone to push her much more further :cool:

Petronius
Apr 12th, 2013, 07:39 PM

Petra's coach totally dependent on Shifty's youtube videos and using them as studying material to prepare for the next match :lol: :yeah:

*Jack*
Apr 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Petra's coach totally dependent on Shifty's youtube videos and using them as studying material to prepare for the next match :lol: :yeah:
Exactly, that means Shifty became her official "video coach". :lol: :haha:

Petronius
Apr 12th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Exactly, that means Shifty became her official "video coach". :lol: :haha:

*Jack*
Apr 12th, 2013, 09:01 PM
I just realized that we could send some message to Huggy Bear through Shifty and the text box under the video on youtube. Something like "Message to David Kotyza: Shoudln't you watch the match live in Katowice instead of drinking coffee in bed and watching it in bed at home?!" :lol:

ShiftyFella
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Petra vs Petra with cute interview in the middle:lol:
5uXU8BGlP-I

I just realized that we could send some message to Huggy Bear through Shifty and the text box under the video on youtube. Something like "Message to David Kotyza: Shoudln't you watch the match live in Katowice instead of drinking coffee in bed and watching it in bed at home?!" :lol:
I put some subliminal messages to Kotyza, will see if it works:lol:

*Jack*
Apr 13th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Looking forward to your next video Shifty! :bounce: I haven't seen the post match interview this time. :sad:

ShiftyFella
Apr 13th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Petra vs Cadantu with more hidden messages to HuggyBear:rolleyes:

-6_eIT1XLP0

*Jack*
Apr 13th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Petra vs Cadantu with more hidden messages to HuggyBear:rolleyes:

-6_eIT1XLP0
Thanks, especially for the interview part. :worship:
The interview was hilarious as usual :worship: and I've realized that I can do one thing as good as Petra and that is to understand Polish because I didn't understand at the same time as she did. :lol: :bounce:
P.S.: I'm so jealous to those guys in Spodek arena who caught the signed balls from her (not even mentioning that there were parts of the match when they cheered for Cadantu more than for her :rolleyes:). :mad: :sad:

ShiftyFella
Apr 14th, 2013, 10:07 PM
The Final: Petra vs Vinci with ceremony
caXsmnvdav0

Petronius
Apr 14th, 2013, 10:44 PM
The Final: Petra vs Vinci with ceremony
caXsmnvdav0

Thanks. Huge point at 0:44:20. Petra up 4-3 and 30-0 on Vinci's serve and then misses an easy FH which could have been a winner to get her three breakpoints :(

*Jack*
Apr 14th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks. Huge point at 0:44:20. Petra up 4-3 and 30-0 on Vinci's serve and then misses an easy FH which could have been a winner to get her three breakpoints :(
If, if, if... If pigs has hands instead of hoofs, they could play tennis. :rolleyes: Stop with this (not only you've done that), what's done, is done, move on. ;)
Thanks for the video, Shifty, :worship: I haven't seen the ceremony. :)

Petronius
Apr 15th, 2013, 09:18 AM
If, if, if... If pigs has hands instead of hoofs, they could play tennis. :rolleyes: Stop with this (not only you've done that), what's done, is done, move on. ;)
Thanks for the video, Shifty, :worship: I haven't seen the ceremony. :)

I referred to the point to demonstrate how CLOSE the first set was, which gives me belief that Petra can beat Vinci in Italy :)

*Jack*
Apr 15th, 2013, 09:41 AM
I referred to the point to demonstrate how CLOSE the first set was, which gives me belief that Petra can beat Vinci in Italy :)
I can't disagree with this. :) In 1st set it was winnable match. :rolleyes:

Tennisandco
Apr 24th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Close-up: Petra Kvitova - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013

XFNTj2mBLyk

*Jack*
Apr 24th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Close-up: Petra Kvitova - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFNTj2mBLyk
Nice Petra in the video, but they could include somebody else who would have read the questions so she wouldn't have to feel so weird that she is talking with her self and she could smile more. :) Also, I can think of bunch of much more interesting questions that those. :rolleyes:

ShiftyFella
Apr 24th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Stuttgart R1: Petra vs Beck
8X3dzd5TrGE

mac47
Apr 25th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Incredible defense from Petra at third set, 1-1, 0-15 (around 2:02:00 in the video). I couldn't believe she won that point. Reset it successfully three times, and played clay-smart, getting to balls that would have been hopeless on any other surface.

mac47
Apr 25th, 2013, 09:10 AM
I was wondering why Kvitty had so much trouble with Beck. Then I looked her up. She's only 19, and is ranked #60 and rising fast. She has won a bunch of ITFs, made second round of AO, semis of Katowice last week, and -- get this -- was the 2012 girls champion at Roland Garros. Girl clearly has clay game, so I think Kvitty did well to win.

*Jack*
Apr 25th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Stuttgart R1: Petra vs Beck
8X3dzd5TrGE
Thanks for the video, I haven't seen the 3rd set live. :) :worship:
Although they could include the interview instead of the boring monologue of the (not my all time favorite) commentator at the end. :rolleyes:

Incredible defense from Petra at third set, 1-1, 0-15 (around 2:02:00 in the video). I couldn't believe she won that point. Reset it successfully three times, and played clay-smart, getting to balls that would have been hopeless on any other surface.
Yes, when I looked back at the match, I think she did incredibly well in some rallies in the defense aspects which could make her even more dangerous on clay when her booming serve and less of UE will be more usual in her game. :)

I was wondering why Kvitty had so much trouble with Beck. Then I looked her up. She's only 19, and is ranked #60 and rising fast. She has won a bunch of ITFs, made second round of AO, semis of Katowice last week, and -- get this -- was the 2012 girls champion at Roland Garros. Girl clearly has clay game, so I think Kvitty did well to win.
I think she played really well and her shots down the line are very dangerous, so yeah, she could have this done in 2 sets if her service worked better, but the most important thing is that she beat her! :)

ShiftyFella
Apr 25th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the video, I haven't seen the 3rd set live. :) :worship:
Although they could include the interview instead of the boring monologue of the (not my all time favorite) commentator at the end. :rolleyes:
OnCourt\Before match interviews are only for TV broadcasters, so watch TV if you want to hear her but you can watch her post match interview on tennistv\wta site in video section;)

*Jack*
Apr 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM
OnCourt\Before match interviews are only for TV broadcasters, so watch TV if you want to hear her but you can watch her post match interview on tennistv\wta site in video section;)
I found it on tennistv.com but I can't watch it. I clicked on the video but it won't start playing, I don't know why, because I've seen the match highlights which are locked on the WTA site and the interview video shouldn't be blocked, I guess. :rolleyes:

ShiftyFella
Apr 25th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Stuttgart R2: Petra vs Goerges with a little bonus at the end;)
xLMH4Zz-dGg

pling
Apr 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM

:worship: thanks so much for uploading these so quickly - i haven't been able to see any of the matches live this week :)

*Jack*
Apr 25th, 2013, 08:02 PM
xLMH4Zz-dGg
I don't know why, I can't play it. I've tried it in Opera and it's the same thing. I doesn't want to play. :confused: :rolleyes: :(

ShiftyFella
Apr 25th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I don't know why, I can't play it. I've tried it in Opera and it's the same thing. I doesn't want to play. :confused: :rolleyes: :(
It's damn youtube\flash player just go to youtube page and watch there

*Jack*
Apr 25th, 2013, 09:02 PM
It's damn youtube\flash player just go to youtube page and watch there
I did, problem was there. :rolleyes: But it's working now, thanks for the great vid, as usual! :) :bounce: :worship:

ShiftyFella
Apr 26th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Stuttgart QF: Petra vs Na
9ETsElmZD1Y

bharatkt
Apr 27th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Petra didn't even sign autographs in the end. I expected that she would.

ShiftyFella
May 3rd, 2013, 05:04 PM
Pmrk7nDQfjk

ShiftyFella
May 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Madrid R1: Petra vs Wicky
wWyNhqAjx_o

ShiftyFella
May 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM
ESPN Center Court Special Edition: Petra Kvitova
goGIy96h-1s
Petra's skype interview from Madrid