PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Petra Kvitova

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

mdx
Dec 13th, 2011, 10:27 AM
I'll help Petronius with this one because it also caught my eye when I was reading it.

People asked coach Kotyza whether she (Petra) sometimes refuses to listen (to him). "It does not happen much on training. But she does not want to listen to radio when I drive. Because I choose stations according to my preference and she does not like my big beat. That bugs me."

Kotyza's clearly a hoot. He skilfully turned the serious question into a funny joke playing with various meanings of the verb "listen to" :-)

Petronius
Dec 13th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I'll help Petronius with this one because it also caught my eye when I was reading it.

Kotyza's clearly a hoot. He skilfully turned the serious question into a funny joke playing with various meanings of the verb "listen to" :-)

Nice job on the translation. Do you work in the translation industry ? ;)

TimeyWimey
Dec 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM
thank you mdx :)

mdx
Dec 13th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Nice job on the translation. Do you work in the translation industry ? ;)

Not at all :-) Don't have the brain for that but it's fun to try it sometimes.

Petronius
Dec 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
New video. Posing for the ELLE magazine and interviewed by Kateřina Neumannová, Olympic champion in cross-country skiing.

http://www.elle.cz/elle-tv/redakcni-videa/petra-kvitova-fotila-pro-elle

Looking at the video, I think that the photos resulting from this photo session will be much much better than any of the stuff by Mr. Lebeda... (to be released in the January issue of ELLE)

Excelscior
Dec 16th, 2011, 09:08 PM
New video. Posing for the ELLE magazine and interviewed by Kateřina Neumannová, Olympic champion in cross-country skiing.

http://www.elle.cz/elle-tv/redakcni-videa/petra-kvitova-fotila-pro-elle

Looking at the video, I think that the photos resulting from this photo session will be much much better than any of the stuff by Mr. Lebeda... (to be released in the January issue of ELLE)

Nice photo shoot.

Like I been telling you guys all along, Petra will be shot by various photographers at this point, with different layouts, so you can't get to bent out of shape and think that one particular shoot is her ultimate career/style direction.

Petra will use various photographers over the course of the next few years (with various themes) during her off time (as long as she keeps winning and people have an interest), so get used to it.

You can count on that.

TimeyWimey
Dec 19th, 2011, 02:02 AM
i made 2 short videos several days ago as my very personal tribute to her 2011 season

part 1: madrid, wimbledon and istanbul
---
vBogtimSR88

part 2: rogers cup (this one received many negative feedbacks from my friends, but i'll keep it)
---
cAWWDT7HdEQ

Excelscior
Dec 19th, 2011, 03:14 AM
@Reyeszjj

Very nice first video. It was well done.

I couldn't help notice, you appeared to discriminate against Brisbane and Linz. I guess you couldn't find the video, or didn't think they were important enough? Lol

As far as the second video; that one was also well done, as well. But I could see why your friends may of not liked it. I didn't watch the whole thing, myself. But generally speaking, people don't like to watch dedications (at least more than once) based on a season low point or when their fave players lose. Lol.

Like I said, I didn't watch the whole thing. But I certainly got more enjoyment out of the first; though I appreciated you posting and sharing both with us (along with your time and effort).

mac47
Dec 19th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I liked the music on the second video, and I felt so sorry for cute Petra having a bad day.

mac47
Dec 19th, 2011, 03:26 AM
I hope she destroys Petkovic next year.

Petronius
Dec 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM
i made 2 short videos several days ago as my very personal tribute to her 2011 season, please do not share outside this subforum

reyeszjj :worship:

It was a great idea to juxtapose these two videos. In the first she looks invincible like Steffi Graf, while in the second she struggles and shows us that she's human after all.

I actually loved the second video even more from artistic viewpoint (I myself play the piano so I appreciate great music).

No doubt Petra will become a darling of TV stations, because she hits spectacular winners.

P.S. Can't get enough of that slow-mo backhand slice winner at 1:25!

Sharapovian
Dec 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Both are well made, reyeszjj. They showcase different perspectives, and I think you did a good job of portraying that.

dadouch
Dec 19th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Nice videos, especially the melancholy feeling emanating from the second video is beatiful.

Petronius
Dec 19th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Hey guys, can you access the Petra video below or is access denied in your country due to copyright ? (middle of page)

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/tenis/157560-prostejov-s-kvitovou-vyzve-ve-finale-extraligy-i-cltk/

Sharapovian
Dec 19th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hey guys, can you access the Petra video below or is access denied in your country due to copyright ? (middle of page)

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/tenis/157560-prostejov-s-kvitovou-vyzve-ve-finale-extraligy-i-cltk/

Yes, worked for me. Thanks, even though I don't understand a word of Czech. :lol:

Petronius
Dec 19th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Yes, worked for me. Thanks, even though I don't understand a word of Czech. :lol:

Nice! At least ten seconds of Petra's tennis for foreign fans in the off-season. I'll be having a ball tomorrow, because there's live coverage of Petra's final club match on Czech TV (probably versus Benešová or Hradecká).

Excelscior
Dec 19th, 2011, 10:38 PM
@Petronius

What happened to Caroline (or you don't care about her)?

She's not playing; or that didn't happen yet?

Petronius
Dec 20th, 2011, 08:34 AM
@Petronius

What happened to Caroline (or you don't care about her)?

She's not playing; or that didn't happen yet?

I think Caroline will not be playing despite organizers' promises.

TimeyWimey
Dec 20th, 2011, 07:00 PM
bECC6-eLo68

TimeyWimey
Dec 20th, 2011, 07:04 PM
reyeszjj :worship:

It was a great idea to juxtapose these two videos. In the first she looks invincible like Steffi Graf, while in the second she struggles and shows us that she's human after all.

I actually loved the second video even more from artistic viewpoint (I myself play the piano so I appreciate great music).

No doubt Petra will become a darling of TV stations, because she hits spectacular winners.

P.S. Can't get enough of that slow-mo backhand slice winner at 1:25!

Petronius, i'm so glad you like the second one, i've been planning to do this one since Rogers Cup, but didn't start until I heard the amazing Edgar Meyer on the radio

Excelscior
Dec 20th, 2011, 07:28 PM
That's one big ass Trophy for some Club League event. :oh:

Don't worry guys. I know the Czech Republic takes their tennis seriously! :) :lol: :)

Petronius
Dec 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
That's one big ass Trophy for some Club League event. :oh:

Don't worry guys. I know the Czech Republic takes their tennis seriously! :) :lol: :)

I think it's basically a huge champagne cup for those 15-20 team members :lol:

iPatty
Dec 20th, 2011, 11:57 PM
bECC6-eLo68

Cool video. Thanks for posting. :yeah:

Shame Petra missed such a sitter on MP. But great shot from Lucie in doubles to clinch the title.

Petronius
Dec 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Short vid from the British awards:

Mmk-91HuR1c

dahltennis
Dec 25th, 2011, 04:50 PM
My Kvitova Season Tribute is now uploading :) It's 20 minutes but I think you guys will enjoy it. I'll post it once it processes

dahltennis
Dec 25th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Enjoy!
0TF9w4neQR8

Petronius
Dec 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Enjoy!
0TF9w4neQR8

:bowdown:

Steven Spielberg would be proud of you! :yeah:

BikezAreForever!
Dec 26th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Enjoy!
0TF9w4neQR8

We are so fortunate that you are Petra s fan as well! The video is awesome. Thank you. Quality,content and clarity -wise, it is something so much above official WTA or tournament video higlights.

dadouch
Dec 26th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Great video.

Coconut91
Dec 26th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Enjoy!
0TF9w4neQR8

The Madrid rallies against Cibulkova were insane :eek: I don't know why that caught my attention the most :lol: Looking back now, it's hardly surprising she won that tournament, because the surface looks extremely fast.

Thanks a lot for the video, dahltennis. Great work.

Petronius
Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
The entire match with Pironkova is available at http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/tenis/

Middle of page, next to the headline "Kvitová a Berdych přehráli v Hopmanově poháru Bulhary"

Excelscior
Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:52 PM
You need to tell/point us to more sites like this after a match Petronius. Lol

Cause I know, until it's on Youtube (or Tennis Channel replays; which you can't see when you want; if there on at all), I know there's no other way for me catching up on a recent Petra match.

Not sure I'll look at this one again (even though you always see/learn new things when you do). But thanks!

Petronius
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
You need to tell/point us to more sites like this after a match Petronius. Lol

Cause I know, until it's on Youtube (or Tennis Channel replays; which you can't see when you want; if there on at all), I know there's no other way for me catching up on a recent Petra match.

Not sure I'll look at this one again (even though you always see/learn new things when you do). But thanks!

I'm glad it works. It seems that Czech TV's copyright restrictions apply only to live coverage so these vids are viewable from abroad.

I expect they'll put up vids from the remaining two/three matches as well. Can't wait for the Friday battle between the Real #1 and the Computer #1 :lick:

Excelscior
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
@Petronius

Just so you know, I didn't try to play/watch it. But since you brought it up, I did. And it didn't work. Copyright restrictions. Lol

Oh well.

Petronius
Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
@Petronius

Just so you know, I didn't try to play/watch it. But since you brought it up, I did. And it didn't work. Copyright restrictions. Lol

Oh well.

Oh sh*t. It's a pity, cause some vids from this site do work from abroad, as confirmed by YazooC. But probably only the short, round-up vids and not the entire match replays.

paulmara
Jan 7th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Petra Kvitova & Tomas Berdych - Hopman Cup Winners 2012 - Ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGwzeuUMc7M

Petra Kvitova after her win over Caro Wozniacki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdfrAPWw5Q&feature=related

Hopman Cup 2012 Caroline Wozniacki vs Petra Kvitova Set1 Tie Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxniqnU0Md4&feature=related

Kvitová vs. Pironkova - Hopman Cup 2012 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtQNnPBOuY&feature=related

MHingisfan
Jan 7th, 2012, 01:22 PM
@ paulmara Thanks for posting :worship:

Great video's :D :yeah:

BikezAreForever!
Jan 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Another one from Hopman. Thanks so much Top10TennisNetwork!!

kBh9ByrLgqU

Great vid of PK against Woz at Hopman Cup!!

Corswandt
Jan 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^

Fairly low levels of intensity from both. Also saw the TB video, with Wozniacka gagging and making a bunch of loose errors.

There's just so much amaze ballstriking from Petrikova even when she's playing like crap. And such relentless aggressive instincts. Thank you for existing. :hearts:

Is that the Federozniacki people were going on about? Looks like the same old shit to me. Yes, she tried to keep the ball deeper and brush hit it with more authority on occasion, but there's just so many mistimed, framed shots and loopers and overall Petrikova seemed to have no trouble keeping up with Woz in the rallies shown.

Israel
Jan 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Great match by both (according to the highlights). Is it only me or Petra had started grunting?

Excelscior
Jan 8th, 2012, 04:38 PM
@Israel

Petra doesn't grunt, but there at times a exhaltation ("argh heh heh") she and the other Czech players make when she's swinging the racket well and/or with purpose.

Some times she does it. Some times she doesn't. Other times you hear it. And at other times you don't. It depends on her, the venue and the listener, cause it's not that loud.

It's funny; sometimes her racket makes a similar sound that's hard to distinguish when she's hitting the sweet spot (sounds like "Hi- yah"). Lol

Petronius
Jan 8th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Great match by both (according to the highlights). Is it only me or Petra had started grunting?

The most epic in this department is the stunning combination of 7 backhands in the Radwanska match in Istanbul. Seven grunts (one after each of the backhands) and one huge shriek (bark) after Petra wins the point. Priceless :lol:

Starts at 5:05

BpKhyKBkl3w

TimeyWimey
Jan 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM
The most epic in this department is the stunning combination of 7 backhands in the Radwanska match in Istanbul. Seven grunts (one after each of the backhands) and one huge shriek (bark) after Petra wins the point. Priceless :lol:

BpKhyKBkl3w

her backhand cross-court was my first impression at the start of 2011, now it is just stunning, no one in WTA can play like that! :worship:

mac47
Jan 8th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I love how she works that cc backhand. It works like this:

She hits each one a little bit wider, eventually opening up the court so much that her opponent is forced to make a gamble: expect another, even wider cc, or shade back toward the middle of the court. Most of the time, the opponent doesn't believe that Petra can possibly swing the BH any wider, so they end up recovering only to the same "dynamic center" that let them reach the previous shot. And then, sure enough, Petra DOES hit another one even wider, and they can't get to it.

Just one of the many beauties of her game.

BikezAreForever!
Jan 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
^^^^^^^^^

Fairly low levels of intensity from both. Also saw the TB video, with Wozniacka gagging and making a bunch of loose errors.

There's just so much amaze ballstriking from Petrikova even when she's playing like crap. And such relentless aggressive instincts. Thank you for existing. :hearts:

Is that the Federozniacki people were going on about? Looks like the same old shit to me. Yes, she tried to keep the ball deeper and brush hit it with more authority on occasion, but there's just so many mistimed, framed shots and loopers and overall Petrikova seemed to have no trouble keeping up with Woz in the rallies shown.

I think intensity of the match was very high, both girls put as much as they had. Obviously because of pre-season, we cant expect error free match. I think Petra fought hard, her serve was nothing much though, while Woz served out her mind. However, you could see that both really tried to win despite claiming that it is a small test. It was good match overall but Petra will no doubt be playing better. I watched the match courtside and enjoyed the part that both girls really wanted to beat each other. Level of play may not have been the top (but still pretty good match I think), top but I think intensity was.

BikezAreForever!
Jan 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I also find amusing reading Woz's interview before AO and during Hopman. Any of her postmatch conferences you could hardly find any reference about her opponents, about the team or about anyone else but herself. Its all about me is certainly her way on reality of WTA. Its 'I...I....I....I' all the way in her interviews. Thats directly contrasts to Petra, who talked a lot about Tomas, talked about her opponents in good terms and even defended Woz. Hardly ever when Woz looses I heard any compliments to the opposition. Usually it is how many chances she had and how she failed to take them. Again when Petra say 'It was great match from both of us and I am glad I won' I found it really different to that.

Also, Caro is always talking about her achievements as being number 1 according to computer (and from a lot of threads on GM one could see how arbitrary this is, but lets forget that for time being). The most amusing was her answer that she was not aware of the fact that if Petra wins Sydney she looses number 1 and apparently it 'does not matter'. Take that person who plays little tournaments to run up as many cheap points as possible and who talks herself up as a best player in the world because computer picked her as getting the most of such points, suddenly thinks it does not matter. I think behind that smile to Petra at the net is really person who desperately tries to win, but is very self centred about it, will not give any credit to opposition and her friendly behaviour towards her opponents is purely a mask. I think ranking is not achievement and I am glad Petra sees it that way, but it means world to Woz, yet she tries to put her face 'it does not matter'.

Petronius
Jan 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I think intensity of the match was very high, both girls put as much as they had. Obviously because of pre-season, we cant expect error free match. I think Petra fought hard, her serve was nothing much though, while Woz served out her mind. However, you could see that both really tried to win despite claiming that it is a small test. It was good match overall but Petra will no doubt be playing better. I watched the match courtside and enjoyed the part that both girls really wanted to beat each other. Level of play may not have been the top (but still pretty good match I think), top but I think intensity was.

I couldn't agree more. Wish I was there!

BikezAreForever!
Jan 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM
A7DUhYZHAi8

Cool interview by Petra, thanks to Top10TennisNetwork. I am their subscriber so get this at top of my list.

Petronius
Jan 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Cool interview by Petra, thanks to Top10TennisNetwork. I am their subscriber so get this at top of my list.

Thanks. The sooner she becomes an outdoor GOAT, the better ;)

flyingmachine
Jan 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks. The sooner she becomes an outdoor GOAT, the better ;)
Lets start with the AO. :rocker2:

Excelscior
Jan 9th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I also find amusing reading Woz's interview before AO and during Hopman. Any of her postmatch conferences you could hardly find any reference about her opponents, about the team or about anyone else but herself. Its all about me is certainly her way on reality of WTA. Its 'I...I....I....I' all the way in her interviews. Thats directly contrasts to Petra, who talked a lot about Tomas, talked about her opponents in good terms and even defended Woz. Hardly ever when Woz looses I heard any compliments to the opposition. Usually it is how many chances she had and how she failed to take them. Again when Petra say 'It was great match from both of us and I am glad I won' I found it really different to that.

Also, Caro is always talking about her achievements as being number 1 according to computer (and from a lot of threads on GM one could see how arbitrary this is, but lets forget that for time being). The most amusing was her answer that she was not aware of the fact that if Petra wins Sydney she looses number 1 and apparently it 'does not matter'. Take that person who plays little tournaments to run up as many cheap points as possible and who talks herself up as a best player in the world because computer picked her as getting the most of such points, suddenly thinks it does not matter. I think behind that smile to Petra at the net is really person who desperately tries to win, but is very self centred about it, will not give any credit to opposition and her friendly behaviour towards her opponents is purely a mask. I think ranking is not achievement and I am glad Petra sees it that way, but it means world to Woz, yet she tries to put her face 'it does not matter'.

I felt the same way about Caro not knowing about the #1 at Sydney (despite her tour whoring and constantly bragging about being #1 for 2yrs in a row, etc.).

As far as why she's consumed with #1, I think the answer is simple. Caro knows skill wise she's not great, and may never win a major (and/or since she doesn't have one), she brags about being #1 and her statistics (as well as many of her fans).

It reminds me of Emmit Smith of the Dallas Cowboys in American Football. He was a total stat hog, monger and stuffer, cause he knew he would never be remembered off of his ability (like the Great, much Greater Barry Sanders) if he didn't have the stats.

Emmit Smith, was a ordinary running back (albeit with great will and determination), who happened to play on a stacked team, that hid his flaws and made him look and perform much better than his talent and ability. But most fans, NFL players and experts, continue to feel the much more talented Barry Sanders was the better running back. He's just doesn't have the respect of the players, like Barry Sanders does.

Caro at this point of her career, is not satisfied with her ability, accomplishments or future, so she needs stats and her number 1 ranking to feel better or to shout about, cause her game doesn't stand out on its own.

She's aware of the pressure, criticism, wanting to make a dollar, be more famous, and of course #1.

Now in fairness to Caro; what else can she say (besides shutting up completely, of course), if her focus and trajectory doesn't appear to be toward winning a major? You'd talk about other stuff to. Lol

Coconut91
Jan 9th, 2012, 09:10 PM

BpKhyKBkl3w

GOAT :worship: I just love when she "barks" like that after a great point. It's so cool and intimidating :lol:

A7DUhYZHAi8

Yep, I really liked this interview. She was relaxed and acting naturally even though she still has problems with english. She seems like an sensible, intelligent girl. :)

Lets start with the AO. :rocker2:

Please. So we can get over this outdoor paranoia. :o

Corswandt
Jan 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
even though she still has problems with english

No shit.

Sharapovian
Jan 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
EHI3LZPpN3w

JGxEEeTDKzk

Petronius
Jan 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Nice to hear that she feels the need to play some outdoor matches before Melbourne. Good and responsible move!

Coconut91
Jan 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I had a good laugh watching the Dulgheru highlights. Petra is such a beast, it never fails to amaze me.

Petronius
Jan 11th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Highlights from Petra's brilliant performance vs. Dani. Some great dropshots and BTW, Petra's backhand is becoming very realiable, not to mention that it's a thing of beauty.

The only thing I don't like is the mistake at 0:30 when she mindlessly volleyed/pounded the ball right at Dani. Good news there's still some room for improvement.

y7Jcn3-mgjk

ArcticMoose
Jan 11th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Highlights from Petra's brilliant performance vs. Dani. Some great dropshots and BTW, Petra's backhand is becoming very realiable, not to mention that it's a thing of beauty.

The only thing I don't like is the mistake at 0:30 when she mindlessly volleyed/pounded the ball right at Dani. Good news there's still some room for improvement.

y7Jcn3-mgjk
Thanks for this.

:angel:Has Queen Kvitty added a new dimension to her post win repertoire ?:D – I am I sure I saw her blowing a kiss at the crowds albeit a quick one on this vid :kiss: – I have not seen this gesture before! - I am sure when she won wimby the centre court crowd did not get a similar gesture – so this is something new to me – but still a nice touch;) - I hope she does not make it as mechanical as the ‘pova’ post win kiss routine :o

Sharapovian
Jan 11th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Missed the match, but from those highlights, pretty convincing win. As Petronius said, nice to see some drop shots and quite a bit variety too. (So much for those saying she is just a ballbasher :o)

Thanks for this.

:angel:Has Queen Kvitty added a new dimension to her post win repertoire ?:D – I am I sure I saw her blowing a kiss at the crowds albeit a quick one on this vid :kiss: – I have not seen this gesture before! - I am sure when she won wimby the centre court crowd did not get a similar gesture – so this is something new to me – but still a nice touch;) - I hope she does not make it as mechanical as the ‘pova’ post win kiss routine :o

She did do it at one point, but I don't remember if she did it any other time.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnpryiDCv01qzj6gyo1_500.png

ArcticMoose
Jan 11th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Missed the match, but from those highlights, pretty convincing win. As Petronius said, nice to see some drop shots and quite a bit variety too. (So much for those saying she is just a ballbasher :o)

She did do it at one point, but I don't remember if she did it any other time.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnpryiDCv01qzj6gyo1_500.png
Good detective work & researching skills Yazoo :) - Something that has just struck me watching re-runs of her YEC Final:kiss: is that somewhere towards the end of the match the camera focuses on her feet to reveal that her shoes are customised by Nike with 'Petra' embossed on them - Again this a new marketing touch by Nike on ''the Kvitty'':angel: that I had not picked up on before (pretty sure this was introduced after the USO series) - I hope her manager has got her some decent 'Wonga' in return from Nike:p - just a matter of time before the rest of her gear gets a similar treatment:D - lets hope it's tasteful;)

paulmara
Jan 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
of6l1giYsnk

paulmara
Jan 16th, 2012, 08:41 AM
training 15 seconds

http://v.blesk.cz/static/video/115/4/8/1154862360p.mp4

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/115799/video-lide-resi-prvni-misto-vic-nez-ja-smeje-se-petra-kvitova.html

BikezAreForever!
Jan 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM
FNWYZ1SL_0g

Petra doing drive at AO. She appears very relaxed.

lupojohn
Jan 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Petra's in a new commercial for Wilson rackets. Anyone see it?

Petronius
Jan 17th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Petra's in a new commercial for Wilson rackets. Anyone see it?

No, but I have read that during the Istanbul YEC Petra's manager struck a deal with Wilson as a result of which Petra and Roger Federer should be the faces of this campaign.

lupojohn
Jan 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Saw it on the Tennis Channel. One with her and one with Feliciano Lopez.

Lufa
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Nice interview on ESPN after Dushevina match

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4323/petraespn.png

http://espn.go.com/videohub/video/clip?id=7469370&categoryid=2378529
Petra looks great there, talks about match, n.1, asthma, ... nothing really new but worth watching.

Petronius
Jan 18th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Petra looks great there, talks about match, n.1, asthma, ... nothing really new but worth watching.

Great and sweet interview, thanks! BTW, Petra, if you want to win more Wimbledons, don't take any advice from the woman sitting in the middle and instead give a ring to Martina. :devil: Just kidding, Chris is great.

Belco
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Australian.Open.2012.R1.Dushevina.vs.Kvitova.ENG.H D720 (http://tennishaven.com/details.php?id=2214)

English Comm HD

Petronius
Jan 21st, 2012, 07:59 PM
Full match with Little Masha. HD, Russian commentary

4l7AfVvk7NE

Excelscior
Jan 21st, 2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks a lot Petronius.

Kudos!

Belco
Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:45 AM
Australian.Open.2012.R3.Kirilenko.vs.Kvitova.ENG.H D720 (http://tennishaven.com/details.php?id=2302)
http://tennishaven.com/torrents/images/2302.jpg

TimeyWimey
Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:31 AM
Australian.Open.2012.R3.Kirilenko.vs.Kvitova.ENG.H D720 (http://tennishaven.com/details.php?id=2302)
http://tennishaven.com/torrents/images/2302.jpg

thank you Belco!

Belco
Jan 23rd, 2012, 04:49 AM
Australian.Open.2012.R4.Ivanovic.vs.Kvitova.ENG.x2 64 (http://tennishaven.com/details.php?id=2342)
http://tennishaven.com/torrents/images/2342.jpg

paulmara
Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:21 AM
UdjowuxUFxI

flyingmachine
Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:40 AM
UdjowuxUFxI

:facepalm:

MHingisfan
Jan 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Australian.Open.2012.R4. Highlights of Ivanovic.vs.Kvitova. :worship: :) :yeah:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/video/index.html#ooid=d2c2VjMzpUCFrSRe9KONkxqLz1oSfv3Y

MHingisfan
Jan 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM

Video No Longer Available!:tears: :mad:

MHingisfan
Jan 24th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Full match with Little Masha. HD, Russian commentary

4l7AfVvk7NE

This video is private! :mad: :tears:

Lufa
Jan 24th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Video No Longer Available!:tears: :mad:

They moved video probably here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BEXExRbiXg
Not sure though, it's not available in my country, only US?

MHingisfan
Jan 24th, 2012, 10:12 AM
They moved video probably here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BEXExRbiXg
Not sure though, it's not available in my country, only US?

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. :tears: :mad:

Lufa
Jan 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. :tears: :mad:

yeah, stupid restrictions :mad:, but trial flyvpn helped, playing now, works.:)

Mynarco
Jan 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Need some help from Czech posters here:

-z_-4I_5YDw

Who is Jana Krause? And what are they mainly talking about?
Petra is so shy here

vendulkabendulka
Jan 24th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Who is Jana Krause? And what are they mainly talking about?
Petra is so shy here

Jan Kraus is a popular czech talkshow host. He used to be quite funny but lately he's annoying and beeing smart-ass with answers to everything (IMHO).
They are mostly talking about tennis in general, her couch, Adam etc. Not very interesting if you ask me.
I think she was a little nervous there. If I remember correctly, this was some hectic day of hers, many interviews and social duties. She doesn't seem to be shy but I'm not sure if she felt comfortable there.

Excelscior
Jan 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM
FYI (if it hasn't already been said); The full Ivanovic match is posted on Youtube, not just highlights.

MHingisfan
Jan 25th, 2012, 01:56 AM
yeah, stupid restrictions :mad:, but trial flyvpn helped, playing now, works.:)

:mad: :wazzup:

Lufa
Jan 25th, 2012, 02:41 AM
:mad: :wazzup:

Sorry, wasn't clear enough ;)
Just download flyvpn from their site http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial (3MB), login is also there, install, run, took me about 5 minutes.
simple to use, great for watching videos available only for US residents.
trial is limited to about 20 minutes, then wait 5 minutes to reconnect.

dahltennis
Jan 29th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Hey guys, just so you know- I haven't stopped making Petra highlights :) I had all my AO videos removed due to copyright, so I discovered that I can just post them on my website. Right now it has HD versions of her 1st, 2nd, 4th, and Semifinal round matches. Enjoy! http://www.wix.com/dahltennis/top10tennisnetwork/hard-courts-12

mac47
Jan 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Great work, Dahltennis.

Now if only my iPad would play Flash video....

Petronius
Jan 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Great work, Dahltennis.

Now if only my iPad would play Flash video....

Didn't Steve Jobs say "Flash is a dead technology" ? :lol:

dahltennis
Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:54 AM
Ironically, right after introducing my website here, I'm planning on taking it down... I'm actually replacing it with a blog that will be much more organized, and easier to find the matches you want (because you'll be able to find matches by the player you're looking for, or which tournament it's in) So I'll be posting the finished results within a couple days!

dahltennis
Feb 3rd, 2012, 05:24 AM
And no more flash, don't worry :)

flyingmachine
Feb 4th, 2012, 02:14 AM
And no more flash, don't worry :)

That's great since I'm going on a holiday soon and I will be taking my ipad with me. :)

HowardH
Feb 5th, 2012, 05:25 AM
This user was kind enough to upload the last 10 games, German commentary.

WD3aw8gWPIU

dahltennis
Feb 5th, 2012, 07:13 AM
The site is up! http://www.top10tennisnetwork.blogspot.com
It's great for you guys, since you can just click on Petra's name, and only see her matches is that's what you want to watch :)

PetraReeMona
Feb 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM
7lrDyLDGWnQ

:lol: @ the commentator. How many times did he say "sensational, amazing, fantastic etc, etc"!

I remember watching that on TV and for the whole match I had a big grin on my face - it was like an exhibition.

Please get that form back :p

Petronius
Feb 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM
:lol: @ the commentator. How many times did he say "sensational, amazing, fantastic etc, etc"!

I remember watching that on TV and for the whole match I had a big grin on my face - it was like an exhibition.

Please get that form back :p

The funniest thing about this match which you may not know is that Petra had picked up a slight injury in the previous match and so she was instructed by the coaches to win quickly so as to avoid deterioration of that injury. :devil:

PetraReeMona
Feb 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM
An interview with Petra. Weird questions but Petra comes across cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reXWcNVPi8c&feature=feedlik

She's absolutely adorable :drool:

PetraReeMona
Feb 6th, 2012, 09:36 PM
The funniest thing about this match which you may not know is that Petra had picked up a slight injury in the previous match and so she was instructed by the coaches to win quickly so as to avoid deterioration of that injury. :devil:

Can he tell her that for every single match she plays? :devil::p

Petronius
Feb 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Short video from the Laureus awards (middle of page, in Czech)

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/tenis/163591-kvitova-pro-oceneni-laureus-nesmutnila/

dahltennis
Feb 8th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Good news, I just found a decent quality version of Goerges-Kvitova so I'll make HL probably tomorrow :D

naranka
Feb 8th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Good news, I just found a decent quality version of Goerges-Kvitova so I'll make HL probably tomorrow :D

Excellent! I wonder if there is a vid of Lisicki/Kvitova floating around somewhere? Apparently, Petra played better in that match.

BikezAreForever!
Feb 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Cant wait!! :bounce::cool:

Petronius
Feb 9th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Short vid from Czech tennis awards. They again emphasized that despite her success Petra still remains the same humble girl from Fulnek.

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/zpravodajstvi-ostrava/sport/163697-zlateho-kanara-ziskala-podle-ocekavani-kvitova/

dahltennis
Feb 9th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Highlights are already up on the blog, but in case you haven't seen yet, W558j1PafWk

everythingtaboo
Feb 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks! Any chance of HL from Petra - Sabine match?

dahltennis
Feb 10th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Good news, just found all versions needed, so I'll probably make Lisicki-Kvitova Highlights today or tomorrow :P

everythingtaboo
Feb 10th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Yay! Look forward to it. :)

dahltennis
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Just so you know, posted Kvitova's QF from Melbourne on the website, http://top10tennisnetwork.blogspot.com/2012/02/kvitova-vs-errani-highlights-australian.html
and her match with Lisicki is uploading now.

dahltennis
Feb 12th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Lu2H4cRNDo4

Petronius
Feb 12th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks, dahltennis :hatoff:

everythingtaboo
Feb 13th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Lu2H4cRNDo4

Thank you! :)

Petronius
Feb 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Short commercial promoting Czech TV's mobile apps. She looks sweet, hope she gets well soon!

95z2h6qunf0

everythingtaboo
Mar 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Does anyone happen to know where I can download the full FC match between Petra and Sabine? Tried searching but found nothing. :shrug:

vendulkabendulka
Mar 7th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Does anyone happen to know where I can download the full FC match between Petra and Sabine? Tried searching but found nothing. :shrug:
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/10396582849-fed-cup-2012/212471294090002-nemecko-cesko/
Czech TV streaming flash video in 720p, with czech commentary. If you need to download the whole thing there are many free tools around.

everythingtaboo
Mar 8th, 2012, 05:05 AM
"This content is not available at your territory due to limited copyright." :sad:

vendulkabendulka
Mar 8th, 2012, 05:54 AM
"This content is not available at your territory due to limited copyright." :sad:
Oh, I didn't know that, sorry. Check your private messages.

Corswandt
Mar 8th, 2012, 04:49 PM
nDNe0LL0s3s

Petronius
Mar 8th, 2012, 05:14 PM
LOL, "I mean", "I mean", "I mean"... Petra, please improve your vocabulary! But we love you anyway :worship:

Excelscior
Mar 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Dumb interviewer (I do realize they could of been affilliated with the event). It's like it was for the equivalent of a tennis 3yr old.

What about this year; her injuries; how her game is; her health and mind set, etc.?

PetraReeMona
Mar 8th, 2012, 09:16 PM
She's wonderful :inlove:

mac47
Mar 8th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Such a beautiful girl.

I liked her last answer. IMO it is utterly incompatible with stupid racquet changes.

Queen Petra Fan
Mar 10th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. I just saw it this morning.

Petra and Vika debating the new Wilson Steam and Juice racquets: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksl6eBX9F9k&feature=youtu.be

Taking corny to a new level. :lol:

:worship: Petra and Vika: Kicking ass and taking names at IW! :worship:

everythingtaboo
Mar 10th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. I just saw it this morning.

Petra and Vika debating the new Wilson Steam and Juice racquets: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksl6eBX9F9k&feature=youtu.be

Taking corny to a new level. :lol:

:worship: Petra and Vika: Kicking ass and taking names at IW! :worship:

Corny... but adorable. Her English has improved so much over the last year or so.

Queen Petra Fan
Mar 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Watch and listen to Petra talking about her dancing ability (she's the last person in the video): :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQolnkLI_4Y&feature=youtu.be

Excelscior
Mar 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Corny... but adorable. Her English has improved so much over the last year or so.

If you notice, Petra speaks much better English in a comfortable setting.

When she does on court interviews (right after a match), that's when her English appears degraded. Because she's probably just trying to find/get the words out, regardless of the language, when put on the spot, after overcoming the emotion of a match.

You were warned! Lol.

Yes, but it's a very cute commerical. And I like it!

mac47
Mar 10th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Pretty stupid commercial for the Wilson racquets. Petra missed an opportunity for a zinger when Vika said, ”The juice gives more power."

"Hmmm. Then I guess you'd better use it. I generate my own."

Jan_S
Mar 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I am really looking forward to the time where Petra will be in such a position--similarly as Roger today--that Wilson won't even try to convince her to promote a racquet she is not actually playing with; instead, they will use Petra's status to promote her Tour BLX model as the everlasting classic. :cool:

I am writing this because I assume you noticed that the (real) Steam model she "uses" in the recent video ad with Vika is not the one (with bulges at 9 a 3 o'clock) which she plays with (I know this has been already discussed here, or maybe on GM).

PetraReeMona
Mar 10th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Pretty stupid commercial for the Wilson racquets. Petra missed an opportunity for a zinger when Vika said, ”The juice gives more power."

"Hmmm. Then I guess you'd better use it. I generate my own."

:devil:

Jan_S
Mar 10th, 2012, 04:30 PM
If I did not miss anything, the following short video of a practice session with Li Na in an awful wind (from 6th March 2012) have not been posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvIj4B4uC1s

HowardH
Mar 11th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Similarly these practice videos, courtesy of fantic, have not been posted:

ObxImQ10x8U

PYqS1yUL3qc

Excelscior
Mar 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM
For those of you in need of a serious new Petra fix. Here are highlight videos of Petra vs McHale at Indian Wells.

This is the only one that I know of the match.

I could only watch the first set. Don't need, wanna see the rest. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5bN-7wFQM

PetraReeMona
Mar 20th, 2012, 07:13 PM
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Watch the video

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/News/Tennis/2012/Tournament/Miami-Monday-Big-Names-Confirmed-For-Wednesday-Thursday.aspx

It's not looking good :sad:

paulmara
Mar 20th, 2012, 07:27 PM
CnCMSklXQ6k

Petronius
Mar 20th, 2012, 08:21 PM
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Watch the video

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/News/Tennis/2012/Tournament/Miami-Monday-Big-Names-Confirmed-For-Wednesday-Thursday.aspx

It's not looking good :sad:

I don't like the resignation in her voice. It looks like she's already beaten before the tournament started. Cheer up, Petra!

PetraReeMona
Mar 21st, 2012, 12:00 AM
I don't like the resignation in her voice. It looks like she's already beaten before the tournament started. Cheer up, Petra!

My thoughts EXACTLY :mad:

Sharapovian
Apr 1st, 2012, 02:15 AM
I think I like Petra's reaction the most :lol: (at around 1:08)

Y061qFTnGD0&

captured in gif form by Mary Cherry :worship:
http://i.imgur.com/7gqy9.gif

HowardH
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:30 PM
Oh that's a good gif of Petra. That could be very useful.

PetraReeMona
Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Oh that's a good gif of Petra. That could be very useful.

Very :devil::devil:

Corswandt
Apr 18th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Scroll down for videos:

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-fed-cup/121297/video-kvitova-na-treninku-busi-i-do-sestnactileteho-mladence.html

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-fed-cup/121366/video-kvitova-a-spol-jako-modelky-bose-pozovaly-ve-vyloze.html

Also new stuff at the Czech Fed Cup team Facebook video page.

deboraski
Apr 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM
The training session in Turkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYP7UT0xMqo

Holdsworth
Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:29 AM
vs. Errani.. torrent - u must register (use google translate)
http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=44558

PetraReeMona
Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
vs. Errani.. torrent - u must register (use google translate)
http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=44558

I've registered and it's in google translate, but I can't see where to download it :shrug:

Corswandt
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
4UsEN9-RhhA

PetraReeMona
Apr 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
4UsEN9-RhhA

Cheers for that Corswandt :yeah:

How someone so fat can play like that is beyond me :scratch: :p

Holdsworth
Apr 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
I've registered and it's in google translate, but I can't see where to download it :shrug:
New member can download in 24 hours after a registration.

PS. vs. Schiavone (from Russian tennis channel)
http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=44631

Petronius
Apr 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
PREVIEW OF FED CUP FINAL?

A funny commercial with Petra playing against a fictitious opponent named 'Jelena Sharpejova' :lol:

n5UDVvrchlo

HowardH
Apr 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I don't really understand that ad. Well, partially because it's in Czech. Unicredit is going to help Petra to cheat? :lol: I guess they must be saying they'll give you credit for free, or something like that. Or maybe they're saying that when you're with them you don't have to put effort in- it happens without you doing anything. A Czech poster could clarify what is actually happening there.

Much thanks to the uploader- Petra's fed cup matches.
Seems to be Russian commentary.

6fM73zgZ9LM

OCm4IE7tYYY

Corswandt
Apr 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I don't really understand that ad. Well, partially because it's in Czech. Unicredit is going to help Petra to cheat? :lol: I guess they must be saying they'll give you credit for free, or something like that. Or maybe they're saying that when you're with them you don't have to put effort in- it happens without you doing anything. A Czech poster could clarify what is actually happening there.

Don't know Czech, but it's a typical Euro savings account ad: We give such good interest on your deposit that your value/money (in this particular ad Ludmila's points) multiplies while you sit down doing nothing!

HowardH
Apr 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Ah I see.

Lufa
Apr 28th, 2012, 11:04 AM
from Stuttgart with love: Petra VS Angie
:dog: Enjoy THE BARK ...

qs8NEPNtPBs

Petronius
Apr 28th, 2012, 12:14 PM
from Stuttgart with love: Petra VS Angie
:dog: Enjoy THE BARK ...

qs8NEPNtPBs

Thx very much. At 32:00 there's that great point finished by an amazing cross-court BH winner and as an extra it's accompanied by an Istanbul-esque scream/bark :devil:

TimeyWimey
Apr 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM

A funny commercial with Petra playing against a fictitious opponent named 'Jelena Sharpejova' :lol:

n5UDVvrchlo

:lol::lol:

TimeyWimey
Apr 28th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Thx very much. At 32:00 there's that great point finished by an amazing cross-court BH winner and as an extra it's accompanied by an Istanbul-esque scream/bark :devil:

to be honest, that was scary, my first thought was "OMG, is she injuried" :)

PetraReeMona
Apr 28th, 2012, 02:19 PM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif

dahltennis
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I'll have HL of both Kvitova's Fed Cup matches soon

cosmoose
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:20 PM

n5UDVvrchlo

Even against a fictional player, Petra has a 2nd set letdown! :lol:

Lufa
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:03 AM
I'll have HL of both Kvitova's Fed Cup matches soon

Thanx! That's tennis we like to see from Petra, FED CUP spirit, fight and greatness.

Meanwhile some bitter pill from Stuttgart for Petra masochists:

bARwt6Jpp6k

Petronius
Apr 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
bARwt6Jpp6k

Thanks. At 1:30 you can see once again how Petra outplayed Sharpie in two consecutive points, with the second one being a setpoint, but failed to put a relatively easy ball into an open court with Maria helpless on the right side. Even the Russian commentators are saying "What a huge mistake!" Sharpie escaped once again.

PetraReeMona
Apr 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Lufa

Do you have any "old" Petra matches that she won please?

I can't watch the ones that she lost ... it's bad enough watching them live when she loses, I can't put myself through it again :lol:

Laechler
Apr 29th, 2012, 02:22 PM
NUsW76WceHs

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2012, 02:39 PM

n5UDVvrchlo

:lol: I'd love even more if she barked after winning the point.:oh:

Excelscior
Apr 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Thanks. At 1:30 you can see once again how Petra outplayed Sharpie in two consecutive points, with the second one being a setpoint, but failed to put a relatively easy ball into an open court with Maria helpless on the right side. Even the Russian commentators are saying "What a huge mistake!" Sharpie escaped once again.

I can't look at this again. At least not now. :lol:

Why didn't someone come up with this (a full length video) after the Schiavone and Kerber Stuttgart matches? :lol:

It's funny you noticed the point you mentioned Petronius.

I also remember during the match when Petra hit some nice, deep shots and got some soft replies from Maria, but because Petra was pinned to the baseline, she had to wait for the balls to come to her, giving Maria time to set up again or have Petra make a mistake or a bad return. Remember those?

Like I said earlier; what happened to the variety (instantly moving forward on a great approach, immediately moving to the net when Maria turns her shoulders or stretches, the effective defensive loopers to the corners, slices and drop shots, working the angles more), that she displayed at the YEC and elsewhere?

Petra feels because she can hit harder than Maria, she can bang it out from the baseline with her. Yeah, she can get away with that on Grass. But you wouldn't employ that strategy against Wozniaki, so why Masha? They're more consistent than Petra is at the moment from back there when in their comfort zone (though you can argue that Petra lost the match on her numerous wasted BP, ROS opportunities; which includes some of what I'm mentioning here). Now that doesn't mean, that Maria doesn't make a boat load of errors when taken out of her comfort zone, like we've seen so many times in her numerous shitfest matches. She does.

Petra just needs to move forward and come to the net more, and press the issue. Take Maria out of her comfort zone. You noticed the last 3 Maria matches (including the Japan retirement) are always so tension filled? Why? :confused: :confused: Even the Wimby match was tension filled. Though it was an easy win; it should of been a blow out, cause Petra made several key mistakes (on easy sitters), even in that match.

If you remember, during the Kerber match, Petra got passed a couple of times early while rushing the net. However, most of the match/later Kerber was hitting the ball out, into the net or into Petra's racket for a winner; cause of the pressure Petra applied. Some people probably didn't even notice some of those moments. However, Petra won most of those points. And I deem Kerber a better defense to offense player than Masha (especially on this surface) is. Petra had 32 winners against Kerber. I wonder if she had even 20 against Masha (in a tighter, more up and down match), though I haven't seen the numbers?

Yeah, we all know Masha hits harder than Kerber (maybe the reason why Petra's more indecisive to follow her shots more, sure), but they're still many opportunities where Maria's on the defensive and Petra doesn't force the issue.

It certainly appears Petra gets indecisive against Masha, even when she hits good approach shots or serves. Not good (especially when the last 3 matches have been so close and tension filled). The irony is, Maria is even more tension filled when she plays Petra, than Petra is of playing Maria. You can see it on Masha's face. Petra's gotta take advantage of this, and continue to effectively mix it up and execute. Yeah!

Sorry for the detailed response in video.

Lufa
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Lufa

Do you have any "old" Petra matches that she won please?

I can't watch the ones that she lost ... it's bad enough watching them live when she loses, I can't put myself through it again :lol:

Personally I don't, but those classics always work:

How a pusher can be destroyed in 45 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYYZiaKZy04&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL20332ED2B4C902E9

YEC final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmlqwHbiVDw

or another 45 minutes of awesomeness (destroying Wickmayer, hilarious commentators )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBzL76cnzuk

and bonus, full bag of painkillers (44 highlights)
http://www.top10tennisnetwork.blogspot.com/search/label/Kvitova

Corswandt
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Any chance of uploading that pre-match interview that Ludmila gave before the Kerbie match (IIRC), and in which she said "I think rallies are boring" or something to that effect?

Lufa
Apr 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Any chance of uploading that pre-match interview that Ludmila gave before the Kerbie match (IIRC), and in which she said "I think rallies are boring" or something to that effect?

Actually, it's after the match, starts few seconds after this great gesture from Kotyza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qs8NEPNtPBs#t=3975s

Corswandt
Apr 29th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Actually, it's after the match, starts few seconds after this great gesture from Kotyza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qs8NEPNtPBs#t=3975s

Yes, that's it. Thanks.

"It was boring for me to play rallies". It still is. :lol:

PetraReeMona
Apr 29th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Yes, that's it. Thanks.

"It was boring for me to play rallies". It still is. :lol:

:lol: I couldn't hear it properly because of the Russian translator, but I listened closer and couldn't stop laughing.

How anyone can dislike this girl is beyond me :shrug:

Petronius
May 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
Another Petra-banking video. Gist: "It's great to have things under control."

iTMwSNhktfc

Holdsworth
May 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Full match vs. Erakovic (Russian commentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv60LnYu93Q&feature=g-u-u

Holdsworth
May 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
nPUqPsq06bw

Excelscior
May 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Wow!

That was fast.

Now folks can see for themselves, if they want to watch that monstrosity for the first time/again, that is. :shrug: :shrug:

PetraReeMona
May 22nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
Please let me know if it works.

Petra on Sky Sports News

http://depositfiles.com/files/p9ngc9ru7

http://depositfiles.com/files/p9ngc9ru7

If it doesn't, I don't know what else to do :shrug:

HowardH
May 23rd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks I.Luv.Kvitty.

This vid posted by Lufa should be in this thread too. It's kind of cheesy but Petra looks great:
Who dares?

Nyzzu_57aiA

Petronius
May 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
She does look good in the vid. Her Czech is still much better than her English though.

Also thanks to I.Luv.Kvitty for uploading the TV show. :worship:

pling
May 29th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Eurosport interview after R1:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/29052012/58/kvitova-happy-opener.html

PetraReeMona
May 29th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Cheers for that pling.

She really is gorgeous isn't she?

Mynarco
Jun 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Petra does Road to Roland Garros:
u__GlGjAJis
the question about her BF :lol:

Excelscior
Jun 6th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Very cute (I promise you guys will like it and Kvitty), and brief Petra interview from the French Open website guys.

In it, Petra talks about the start of the match, and acknowledges how nervous she was, etc..

Petra was also asked by a French Reporter, about all the variety, and big game she possesses, and with all the criticism the women's game receives, does she think she'll be the one to lift the women's game, and bring back all court variety tennis. That's a paraphrase obviously(though very close).

Petra was so embarrassed and humble, she avoided the question, and gave other nameless players credit. Lol

Nonetheless, it's good that there are more people recognizing Petra's talent, as she goes further in majors, than just the diehards who follows the other events no one else cares about. :lol: :) :lol:

I'm sure there's a larger, longer video from the press conference out there somewhere (for those who would want to see it). I had initially put this in the Clay Season thread. Sorry for the double posting. But I'm sure they'll be many visitor in the subforum, who not know where to look.

Here's the link.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/2012-06-06/0137c2774f20000004e3.html

TennisAddict84
Jun 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM
u__GlGjAJis

awww! Her English def got a lot better...she's so funny and cute in her responses

Excelscior
Jun 7th, 2012, 01:31 AM
u__GlGjAJis

Very cute!

HowardH
Jun 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Petra was indeed very cute in that interview.

Lufa
Jun 30th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Petra Kvitova vs Elena Baltacha 2012 Wimbledon Highlights

E8HZh0BTssY

pling
Jul 1st, 2012, 04:45 PM
IZMlzlufATQ

A rather silly quiz interview, but look out for the question about Wimbledon Juniors :tape:

Petronius
Jul 1st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Cute video.

I think Petra actually has never played the Wimbledon juniors tournament ?

And still she said "R16" :rolls:

ArcticMoose
Jul 7th, 2012, 01:00 PM
:p As we have no Kvitty Tennis at the Mo ... some appropriate interludes ... to bring us some cheer :D

zrgmTPd4Cg0

:angel: Petra simply looks a knockout being prepared for the photo shoot ;)

:lol:A crazy quiz interview - she is simply hilarious - A must see!:angel:

reXWcNVPi8c

Corswandt
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I think Petra actually has never played the Wimbledon juniors tournament ?

She did. In 2007, immediately after winning Roehampton G1, also on grass.

ArcticMoose
Jul 15th, 2012, 05:41 AM
^ :angel: Petra at 17yrs in 2007:p

2N_VOZ5b1BA
ECM Prague Open 2007 - 2. round qualifying

:D A pov kinda observation : lean, agile & pouchless:)

Petronius
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM
^ :angel: Petra at 17yrs in 2007:p

2N_VOZ5b1BA
ECM Prague Open 2007 - 2. round qualifying

:D A pov kinda observation : lean, agile & pouchless:)

Wow, check that two-handed backhand on the run at 0:30. Vintage Petra!

paulmara
Jul 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM
rW-vC8-OERg

paulmara
Jul 25th, 2012, 06:01 PM
7oCdOGXezbA

ArcticMoose
Aug 5th, 2012, 03:01 PM
:angel: Petra's Childhood Tennis Journey by Jiri :cool:

JMtLFBi594E

steni
Aug 5th, 2012, 04:12 PM
7oCdOGXezbA

Petra looks pretty...

HowardH
Aug 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM
A part of the match with Ksenia, from 4-5 to 6-6. Thanks to the uploader.

Gb8c0x02ko8

Petronius
Aug 9th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks. How many shriekers are there on the WTA tour ? :help:

Excelscior
Aug 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Yes, she was very annoying, especially coming from a straight up pusher and moonballer.

HowardH
Aug 11th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks again to the uploader, the last couple of games against Bartoli.

UaEvtY3jhpg

HowardH
Aug 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Highlights of the match against Marion:

ReGQzGqyAUA

HowardH
Aug 13th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Much thanks to the uploader. Petra's full match against Marion.

FSbAKUi_ni4

And her full match against Ksenia.

u6g5thRzSlE

ArcticMoose
Aug 14th, 2012, 03:33 AM
:bounce: Trophy Ceremony for Kvitty's 1st North American Title : 2012 Rogers Cup - Montreal
iqcoSjSpVFQ

paulmara
Aug 14th, 2012, 08:10 AM
fQLgH6NYj7E

xuqW11S8LQA

HowardH
Aug 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Full semifinal against Caro.

02SF6QSL1ro

And part of the error laden second set against Li Na.

gnZHtMVQa_w

The first part of the final against Li Na
SYGRTlILP1A

Part 2 of the final.
__xOEs9uowo

Thanks to all uploaders

Deestruction
Aug 14th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks so much HowardH i haven watch the match yet but thanks again :bowdown:

pling
Aug 16th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Barthel match is posted already! Fast work :worship:

Ws5MKfQ4Pdg

For added enjoyment, play 'where's Mac?' :oh:

I had front row seats right next to the TV camera behind the service notch.

Petronius
Aug 16th, 2012, 11:35 AM
For added enjoyment, play 'where's Mac?' :oh:

:lol:

Deestruction
Aug 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
:lol:

lets look for the one with cameras in the front area eh? :oh:

Deestruction
Aug 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I think i found him

I think hes the one with the camera and red hat :unsure:

mac47
Aug 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
No, that's not me. Check at 4:13. Dude in the baseball cap next to me is my brother, who came all the way out from Maryland for the tournament.

Lufa
Aug 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
HD】Kvitova vs Wozniacki Highlights (Montreal 2012) by Top10TennisNetwork

ZhVKCW0hTfQ

mac47
Aug 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Barthel match is posted already! Fast work :worship:

Ws5MKfQ4Pdg

4:26 took me completely by surprise. Took Barthel by surprise, too.

Petronius
Aug 16th, 2012, 10:36 PM
4:26 took me completely by surprise. Took Barthel by surprise, too.

I remember this point very well. Maybe the most impressive shot of the match.

Deestruction
Aug 16th, 2012, 11:26 PM
That point was like Nadal all day :drool:

dahltennis
Aug 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Highlights from 4 of Kvitova's Montreal matches (first two have annoying Russian commentary)

iD5HE-CbC7w

prpZFDLcCys

ZhVKCW0hTfQ

AWtBUQBeLDI

Petronius
Aug 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Great job Dahltennis :yeah:

BTW, the last video doesn't work

EDIT: it already works and it's great!

Deestruction
Aug 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Wow Pervak was amazing :eek:

Lufa
Aug 18th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Kvitova vs Barthel Highlights (Cincinnati 2012) by Top10TennisNetwork

klEb8MxAnW4

ArcticMoose
Aug 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Highlights from 4 of Kvitova's Montreal matches (first two have annoying Russian commentary)

Great Job dahltennis:bigclap: keep up your goodwork in 'Hello Kvitty' sub-forum:yeah:

PS: Didn't realise Petra had now taken to throwing her wristbands into the crowds after a win (Match againt Li Na):D - looks like she is trying to emulate Roger Feder her idol in the mens game:angel:

Petronius
Aug 18th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Great Job dahltennis:bigclap: keep up your goodwork in 'Hello Kvitty' sub-forum:yeah:

PS: Didn't realise Petra had now taken to throwing her wristbands into the crowds after a win (Match againt Li Na):D - looks like she is trying to emulate Roger Feder her idol in the mens game:angel:

This reminds me of a joke from a Czech tennis message board:

'My dream Wimbledon would be Federer beating Ferrero and Ferrer in the semis and finals and then receiving Ferrero Rocher as a trophy.'

And of course with Wayne Ferreira among the audience.

Excelscior
Aug 18th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Yeah, some of those highlights are so drool worthy, especially with the picture quality of the video (along with the way Petra and Li Na are moving and striking the ball).

Petra's good in the Caro video to; but obviously Caroline is not pouncing on and striking the ball like a Lion, as Petra and Li Na.

Keep it up Dahl. I second that! :)

ArcticMoose
Aug 18th, 2012, 06:30 PM
:angel:Glamourous Fashion Moments by Petra! :hearts: - Dedicated to ILK;)

DEf3UJazcKI

AqXgIFKK-pI

Martina CZ
Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
(pre) New Haven press conference

pZV3TWSV49k

steni
Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:20 PM
(pre) New Haven press conference

pZV3TWSV49k

Thanks for sharing Martina CZ, Petra is a such a darling!

Lufa
Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Petra teases New Haven tournament director Anne Worcester :lol:

cDZUr3ctgso

Excelscior
Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
Nice English and Hearty laugh Petra!! :yeah:

Excelscior
Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks for sharing Martina CZ, Petra is a such a darling!

Interesting video.

At around 52 sec's Kvitova was asked "Any parts of your game feel better?"

Petra responded "My Movement"! And she added 'maybe it's about my asthma-low humidity. I got a new inhaler, and no problems in Cincinnati and so far here in New Haven; and hopefully in NY at the US Open'.

That was a paraphrase. But you get the jist.

Go Petra.

mac47
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
This reminds me of a joke from a Czech tennis message board:

'My dream Wimbledon would be Federer beating Ferrero and Ferrer in the semis and finals and then receiving Ferrero Rocher as a trophy.'

And of course with Wayne Ferreira among the audience.

He'd have to beat Olivier Rochus in the quarters.

vendulkabendulka
Aug 26th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Any highlights video from New Haven final, pls?

Lufa
Aug 26th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Short highlights, that facepalm at the end :lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt28p2_kvitova-triumphs-in-new-haven_sport

steni
Aug 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Any highlights video from New Haven final, pls?

http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-final-highlights_2256553_2900520

http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-kvitova-vs-kirilenko_2256553_2900506

http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-kvitova-interview_2256672_2900507

Excelscior
Aug 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-final-highlights_2256553_2900520

http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-kvitova-vs-kirilenko_2256553_2900506

http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120825/new-haven-kvitova-interview_2256672_2900507

I see Petra's getting better at award ceremonies (third video down).

Now she's actually remembers to thank all the people/organizations/municipalities she needs to thank (besides the player that lost to her), and even remembers their names.

That's what not winning a title for 10 mos (not including Fed or Hopman Cup) can do to/for you. :lol: ..... It gives you bettter perspective.

Thanks Steni.

steni
Aug 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
]I see Petra's getting better at award ceremonies[/B] (third video down).

Now she's actually remembers to thank all the people/organizations/municipalities she needs to thank (besides the player that lost to her), and even remembers their names.

That's what not winning a title for 10 mos (not including Fed or Hopman Cup) can do to/for you. :lol: ..... It gives you bettter perspective.

Thanks Steni.

Yes. She looks more comfortable, I like that, she is getting used to it!

bharatkt
Aug 26th, 2012, 05:58 PM
She has been working on her English which has improved a lot and that gives her more confidence while speaking at such ceremonies or with the press.

steni
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Petra's Wilson date winner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYyk7hv6pQE

TennisAddict84
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYyk7hv6pQE

aww...so jealous!

steni
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:53 AM
aww...so jealous!

aww.. did you participate for a date with Petra?

TennisAddict84
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:38 AM
lol nope...i'd wanna meet her, but I would feel too embarrassed at the same time :lol:

steni
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:44 AM
lol nope...i'd wanna meet her, but I would feel too embarrassed at the same time :lol:

:lol: like the guy in the video...

TennisAddict84
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:45 AM
:lol: like the guy in the video...

exactly!

Lufa
Aug 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
2012 US Open Press Conferences: Petra Kvitova (1st Round)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUf6xqiHC8

Best part starts here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUf6xqiHC8&feature=player_detailpage#t=90s
much more herself when she speaks Czech, great expressions

steni
Aug 28th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Petra seems to speak really fast in Czech. In a couple of years we are gonna see her more fluid in her english press conference!

Lufa
Aug 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Kvitova vs Kirilenko - New Haven 2012 Final Highlights (HD)

GcWlq1XSHkg

Petronius
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:25 AM

Best part starts here

Nice video. IMO, she loves being in spotlight more and more ;)

bharatkt
Aug 29th, 2012, 03:06 AM

Best part starts here

Those eyes are so expressive..I just love her.

Deestruction
Aug 29th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Petra :hearts:

bharatkt
Aug 29th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Best part starts here

Petra looks much more relaxed here in NY than she did at wimbledon. She looked nervous during the initial interviews at wimbledon especially before her first round match. Maybe being the defending champion had something to do with it. I am sure Petra will do much better there next year. The confidence she exudes can be attributed to the victories in Montreal and New Haven. I hope she goes the distance in New York.
GO PETRA. Good Luck today against Cornet.

Lufa
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM
US Open 2012 / New York 1R Polona Hercog - Petra Kvitova
Only second half of TB and full 2nd set; Russian commentary

m1O662QXZ2A

Solid performance from Petra, some nice shots from Polona, but (Polona) played much better in first set.

Deestruction
Aug 29th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I always knew that Polona will be a tough cookie but great win for Petra very good win :yeah:

Petronius
Aug 30th, 2012, 08:17 PM
US Open 2012 / New York 1R Polona Hercog - Petra Kvitova
Only second half of TB and full 2nd set; Russian commentary

m1O662QXZ2A

Solid performance from Petra, some nice shots from Polona, but (Polona) played much better in first set.

As Petra said, Hercog was often standing two metres behind the baseline. This could have been a perfect match to practice dropshots instead of baseline ballbashing ;)

Excelscior
Aug 30th, 2012, 09:19 PM
As Petra said, Hercog was often standing two metres behind the baseline. This could have been a perfect match to practice dropshots instead of baseline ballbashing ;)

Any player, unless it's clay or Rafa, that stands that far behind the baseline is usually a scrub and needs to be punished (with CC winners, Dropshots and good angles). :eek:

Good players don't normally stand a mile behind the baseline, especially on hard courts or grass.

But don't worry about the drop shots, she practiced some during the Cornet match (could of been better/getting better). :lol:

vendulkabendulka
Aug 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
US Open 2012 2R Alize Cornet - Petra Kvitova
Full match with russian commentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mDeUgE61Yg