PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Zamboni
Jul 1st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Welcome to this new forum, dedicated to Petra Kvitova.

I have moved her cheering thread in here - if there's any older threads about her that should be in this forum, alert your moderator, or any admin, and we will move it.

Also, if you'd like a namechange for the forum, discuss it among yourselves (with a poll for example) and let us know - we'll change it.

Enjoy this place! :bounce:

Daruma.
Jul 1st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks! :worship:

bruce goose
Jul 1st, 2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks! :worship:Q-Jo,why don't you open a Live Scores thread...now that we can do that.Even though we haven't decided on any official clever name for the sub-forum,we don't necessarily need to create any nickname for Live Scores.However,you can use almost whatever terms you want

ArcticMoose
Jul 1st, 2011, 10:39 AM
Thank you ADMIN :) - Please could you move this thread into this forum from GM : Watch out for Petra Kvitova (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=331856) - It's a wonderful thread created by 'davidmario' in 2008 who had the foresight to spot Petra's talent when she was a mere teenager & was brave to stick to his convictions:worship: & create the thread - it's like watching a baby grow up:angel:

'davidmario' : Hope you will approve of this;) - Thank you.

GoofyDuck
Jul 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
How nice :cheer:

Sasja
Jul 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
Subforum :cheer:

Thanks Zamboni :worship:

GoofyDuck
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Finally :inlove:

Good to see you still like Petra :awww: :)

Delfii
Jul 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Finally! :cheer:
I could quickly get over after yesterday's match :) Come on Petra! :bounce:

iPatty
Jul 1st, 2011, 11:25 PM
I just got over it. I was just upset because the fave I love even more than her lost, and it was just my frustration talking. I soon as I got over it,I realized I still love Petra. :):awww:

Glory hunters not welcome. Glad you came to your senses!

Thanks for the forum MODS.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Finally.

Rovegun
Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
nice to see she has finally her own sub-forum thanks!

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yay again!!!:cheer: Thanks Zamboni!:cheer:

borrowedheaven
Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Great!:bounce:

Payam
Jul 4th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the subforum.