PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if...

Glenn
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Osama Bin Laden sent a plane to crash on the US Open facility and all of the top-100 players would have been killed!
It's just a thing I was thinking... omg... :sad:

Valda Lake
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:07 PM
If you are thinking those kinds of things...you really need to get to a shrink...you sound like a psycho.

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Osama would never do this. He's a tennis fan, that's why he waited until the US Open were over to start the attacks.

And what if a 10 miles-asteroid hits Earth and all of the top-100 players would be killed ? :sad: (oh, and everyone else too)

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Glenn
Osama Bin Laden sent a plane to crash on the US Open facility and all of the top-100 players would have been killed!
It's just a thing I was thinking... omg... :sad:

OMG, Mashona Washington would be in the top 10 :eek:

irma
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:15 PM
some people are bored :o

earthcrystal
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Valda, be nice. I think Glenn may be young...and 911 really brought the paranoia factor up 1000% with a lot of young people.

Glenn, speculating on such things is not a productive activity. There are a lot of "what ifs" concerning what happened. Dwelling on them (IMO) is not the best way to move on to the healing.

Glenn
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by earthcrystal
Valda, be nice. I think Glenn may be young...and 911 really brought the paranoia factor up 1000% with a lot of young people.

Glenn, speculating on such things is not a productive activity. There are a lot of "what ifs" concerning what happened. Dwelling on them (IMO) is not the best way to move on to the healing.

:drool:

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Ahem, sorry, earthcr., Glenn may be young, but he/she is also a well-known troublemaker on this board, so ... :rolleyes: I don't he/she is a horrified kid crying somewhere. :rolleyes:

Valda Lake
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Valda has been nice the past two months...I'm entitled to one snort! :)

earthcrystal
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Valda, I still love you. Guess I'm in serious mode today. No harm...no foul, I hope. :)

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Note: my previous post doesn't make sense anymore as earthcr. has quietly deleted his/her last post.

Glenn
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Freethinker82

OMG, Mashona Washington would be in the top 10 :eek:

:)

earthcrystal
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:26 PM
GoDom...I deleted my post cuz Glenn's quote with a "drooly face" confounded me a bit.

It read: Nice work people, real sensitive stuff. :rolleyes:
(There, now your post makes sense).

I'm female, btw.

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:27 PM
Fine, thanks. You know, I don't want to sound too harsh, except someone has been harsh to me before.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:28 PM
OMG LMFAO Freethinker! That's one of those things you know you SHOULD NOT be laughing at, but you're going to anyway:p

earthcrystal
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Glenn, are you just stirring things up? Your responses are pretty hard to get a read on.

I've not been around much, and don't know your history. If you're fucking around with this topic, I'm not amused.

Glenn
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:35 PM
I am not fucking around, it's been really something I have been thinking while I was watching this US Open documentary a few hours ago, it showed the security guards and the bomb squad team working there to prevent anything that could happen...
I was just wondering: OMG, what if it would have happened?
I mean, a lot of lives would have changed, and I mean not just those of the relatives and friends of the players, but the whole tennisworld... fans, press, sites, the whole history the players carry with them would be destroyed...
I can be harsh sometimes but I am still human, I know the difference between laughing at Serena eating McDonalds burgers and fucking terrorism!!!!

irma
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:42 PM
if 100 people die(and probarly more since there are spectators, workers etc) then it's always worse , no matter where it happens and who is involved!
I am serious afraid for the next terrorattack, because it will probably be worse as 11 september since history learns that things never gets smaller always bigger
but this probarly doesn't belong in tennis!

martinailuv
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:43 PM
:rolleyes: