PDA

View Full Version : Article of Serena in today's Daily Express.....

Philip
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:24 PM
By Julian Brouwer.

*Picture of Serena in her cat suit*

Hot content with dominating tennis, Wimbledon champion Serena Williams wants to become a Hollywood star. World Number one Serena dipped her toe in the water by playing a teacher in American TV sitcom My Wife And Kids, which aired last week, but she has greater ambitions, having spent some of her huge tennis winnings on a top acting coach and signed with the William Morris Agency. Serena, 21, is undaunted by the mixed reception to her debut role - some viewers thought that if the director had thrown a wooden racket in front of the camera, it would have given a better performance. "I've never considered tennis as my only outlet," she says. "I do see myself crossing over." Who knows? Maybe the whole crossover thing will catch on and Anna Kournikova will be persuaded to give up modelling in favour of learning to play tennis.

some viewers thought that if the director had thrown a wooden racket in front of the camera, it would have given a better performance

Thats mean :(

Who knows? Maybe the whole crossover thing will catch on and Anna Kournikova will be persuaded to give up modelling in favour of learning to play tennis

And that really makes me mad :mad::fiery:
I don't like this Julian Brouwer at all! :mad:

Nice to see Serena wanting to do other things though, good luck Serena :)
Dunno if this was already posted, but i've posted it now ;)

:)