PDA

View Full Version : Rivalry with Caroline?

heelsrule1988
Jun 25th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Anyone hear ESPN's Chris Fowler say during Maria's match today that she and Caroline don't like each other and have a rivalry going on? I think this is a bunch of garbage... especially when he really didn't have anything to back up that claim. They may indeed not like each other, but who is he to say that? Personally, I don't see it. What do you guys think?

Fool
Jun 25th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I just assume she doesn't like the people that I don't. :tape: :help: :p

MM_1257
Jun 26th, 2011, 01:16 AM
No, I just think Maria doesn't like pushing tennis. :D But if she doesn't like Caroline much, I give her a thumb up, I am with her. :help:
To get serious - I think it is pure gossip. Maybe he says that because of Caroline's answers regarding Sharapova, when she said she liked Kournikova more.

perseus2006
Jun 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM
It's a steaming gob of horse shit!

Of course Pova and Woz have a rivalry going: they both play tennis in the same league at the top of the game. It would be most peculiar if they didn't have a rivalry.

Pova wouldn't even consider wasting time, effort and emotion on personal dislikes of other players, regardless of what ever theory that world reknowned Psychologist and Behavioral Therapist Chris Fowler puts forward.