Austin, Tracy (USA)
and Rinaldi, Kathy (USA)

Davenport, Lindsay (USA)
and Hingis, Martina (SUI)

Fernandez, Gigi (USA)
and Zvereva, Natasha (BLR)

Maleeva, Magdalena (BUL)
and Schett, Barbara (AUT)

All seniors events are 2 groups of 4 teams (Round Robin), with a Final comprising the winners of each group. Matches will be best of 3 tiebreak sets, with the third set consisting of a match tiebreak (first to 10 and leading by 2).

gabybackhand
Jun 24th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Steffi and Gabriela when will you play this?! Don't you know that me and maybe a couple more people here at the BFTP would LOVE to see you both agains????

gabybackhand
Jun 24th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Steffi and Gabriela when will you play this?! Don't you know that me and maybe a couple more people here at the BFTP would LOVE to see you both agains???? Why are you SO mean?

Seleção82
Jun 27th, 2011, 08:28 PM
True, they are SOOO mean! :sad:

Gaby and Steffi playing the Invitationals as a team ... what a terrific imagination.

Or Natasha and Steffi. Both women with the greatest tennis legs ever in ONE team. Imagine THIS! *holding breath* *fainting* :worship:

Or Pam Shriver and Rosemary Casals. That would be a funny looking ... *ummm* ... sportingly interesting pairing.

But I'm getting off-topic now, sorry. :o Does somebody know when the Invitational tourney will start, on which day? Tomorrow or on Wednesday? I can't find any info on the Wimbledon website. Thanks! :)

Seleção82
Jun 27th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Info is up now, the tourney starts tomorrow:

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scores/schedule/schedule16.html