PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Please..

CJ07
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:10 AM
I want to tape most if not all of Day one of the champs, but i cant get another tape, so that means i have to tape over one that i currently have, which tape should I tape over?

Wimbledon- Justine d. Monica, Amelie d. Jen and the rain delay stuff

UsOpen- Venus d. Molik, Martina d. Serra Zanetti, Monica d. Schwartz, Venus d. Chanda, Venus d. Monica, Monica d. Hingis

I'm leaning toward keeping Wimbledon, but I'm not 100% sure, thoughts?

selesrules
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Personally I never keep matches where Monica loses and I like it when she wins. So I'd keep the US Open tape because it at least includes 2 Monica wins...

AjdeNate!
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:17 AM
I'd go down to the Quickie Mart or WalMart or whatever and buy me a new tape. :)

CJ07
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:19 AM
Thats a good idea, but I'm a bit on the cheap side ;)

CC
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:54 AM
I would suggest new tapes too. I don't know what to do. I'm sure there's more space on some of the tapes I already have, but isn't it the most annoying thing to go through each tape searching for something? I'm so lazy.

go hingis
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:00 AM
I would tape over the U.S open, because I Love watching Martina win, not lose, but it's up to you and who you like to watch, and which matches you find most exciting or memorable.

Fingon
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by mmcdonald
Thats a good idea, but I'm a bit on the cheap side ;)

a bit? :D

here in Toronto you can buy a 10 hours tape for around $5 (Canadian) and a normal tape costs less than $2

Ted of Teds Tennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:12 AM
Tape over the rain delay stuff. Especially if you have US Open rain delay stuff where they showed Jimmy "You are an abortion!" Connors against Aaron Krickstein for the 1,000,000th time. After all, you know CBS will show it again next year if there's a rain delay.

Experimentee
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Get a new tape or if you cant, then tape over the rain delay stuff