PDA

View Full Version : Which naturallly born gift, do you think is gonna win the most matches next season?

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Hingis-natural hand eye coordination skills? Sturdy legs that help her with speed?

Serena-natural gift in having muscular legs, that are low to the ground, help with her speed. Hand eye coordination

Venus-naturally gifted long limbs that enable her to get to so many shots that other players just don't get to? Speed. hand eye coordination.

Kim-naturally muscular legs. hand eye coordination

Justine-naturally gifted speed. hand eye coordination.

Jen-naturally gifted speed. hand eye coordination. Muscular legs.

Experimentee
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Serena will :)

Nov 4th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Serena, Kim, Venus, maybe Justine

ot1962
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:20 AM
God be my witness, i believe all the girls were born NATURALLY. Some might have been pre-mature, some out of wedlock. But not a single ALIEN i know!;)

And i am sure their parents saw their birth as special GIFTS.:D

SO, unless someone could prove that there are any players who were not born NATURALLY, we can safely assume that all tennis players are "NATURALLY BORN GIFTS". And to go by the last few seasons it must be a WILLIAMS (The QUEEN or the PRINCESS)

Take your pick

P>S This is a Joke, for those HARD of sensing HUMOR!!!

the cat
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Double D Dawn Marie, the answer is simply Serena! :D Unless she gets injured or disinterested, I see her being the best player again! :bounce: And it's so much fun to watch Serena play! She, I mean her tennis is so spectacular! What Catsuit? ;)

Martina? I hope she can just play well again and push the top five. I'm worried about her future. She seems to have lost hope, as well as a step or two of speed.