PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone around here bold enough to . .

Simplify
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:46 AM
avoid a thread when you know its intent is to start trouble?

Granted some threads start of innocently and go astray, there are some that EVERY person who reads the board regularly KNOWS are meant to start arguments. So, when you know that's the purpose, why not just back out and avoid it?:confused:

I'll be first to sign the petition to avoid such threads. Will you join me?:)

I DARE YA!!!!!!!!! ;) :wavey:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:48 AM
Words of Wisdom. Let's all bow down to Lord Simplifya... wow, your name implies it to

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:48 AM
...omigod, I don't think I can forever do that though!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:53 AM
hahaha!

CC
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Starting trouble is fun! Why do you think we come here?

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:59 AM
OMG..Simplify..you took the words right out of my mouth. I seriously wonder about the maturity level of many of the users here. Many times I don't even bother to open the threads b/c I can tell it is meant to start trouble. Glad someone else sees the same things as I do. :-)

Simplify
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:17 AM
WtaTour4Ever, unfortunately CC is probably right. But what I don't understand is why people who don't want to start trouble would even bother to reply to those who obviously do.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:28 AM
Isn't there an 'ignore' thing in the personal preferences where one can set a list of people whose posts you won't see? Or did they get rid of that the last time they upgraded the server? The most I read is in the Challenger section, where one wouldn't need the 'ignore' thing much.

cunnihingis
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:27 AM
it's easy for me. not as simple for others but then again they rarely do anything simply whether they realise it or not.