PDA

View Full Version : Can we fight about something different for a change!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:13 AM
No?! Okay

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:16 AM
Why must be fight at all?

Why can't we just all love each other?

WHY?

*cries*

disposablehero
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:43 AM
I agree Rebecca, lets all love each other. You and I will go first.

kiwifan
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:52 AM
We could fight about whether or not Kim C. sleeping with an asshole makes her an asshole by association?

We could fight about whether Patty S. has ever fully explained the performance enhancing effects of Orange Juice?

Whether Canadian posters always suck up to European posters?

Whether the haters preferred to hate the old smiling dancing Venus or the current sullen businesslike Venus?

Whether the fans of all these "up and coming" Russian girls are totally full of it?

Whether the Belgian girls are really "fighting" for #1 or just happy to collect their checks as "show up" top 10 players?

Whether I'm the only one who finds Testud extremely sexy?

Whether any of the Eastern European girls like Hip Hop?

Whether any of the American Top 10 like Country Music?

Whether there's a place in LA I should go to party with the WTA next weekend?

Whether women's soccer players are better athletes than the non-Williams Sister members of the WTA.

Whether the USA women's team will once again crush Canada in the Gold Cup finals (oh that's for non-tennis)?

Whether certain Asian posters will stop pretending to be neutral when they attack the Sisters?

Finally whether anyone thinks that TeeRexx is secretly the haters' favorite poster?

When you are slapped in the face and turn the other cheek; don't be shocked when you just get slapped again. Instead hit back. Even if you lose, in the end, you stuck up for yourself and your opponent gets to feel a little of what you're feeling.

Free, I'm still laughing at your earlier comment!

Ps. Anyone think that little hispanic girl in Missy Elliot's "Work It" video is cool as hell?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:56 AM
Omigod, LOL!!! Let's fight about the Russians' fans

tennischick
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Venus doesn't do the swirly dance anymore??? :eek: God be praised...;) ;)

disposablehero
Originally posted by kiwifan
We could fight about whether or not Kim C. sleeping with an asshole makes her an asshole by association?

We could fight about whether Patty S. has ever fully explained the performance enhancing effects of Orange Juice?

Whether Canadian posters always suck up to European posters?

Whether the haters preferred to hate the old smiling dancing Venus or the current sullen businesslike Venus?

Whether the fans of all these "up and coming" Russian girls are totally full of it?

Whether the Belgian girls are really "fighting" for #1 or just happy to collect their checks as "show up" top 10 players?

Whether I'm the only one who finds Testud extremely sexy?

Whether any of the Eastern European girls like Hip Hop?

Whether any of the American Top 10 like Country Music?

Whether there's a place in LA I should go to party with the WTA next weekend?

Whether women's soccer players are better athletes than the non-Williams Sister members of the WTA.

Whether the USA women's team will once again crush Canada in the Gold Cup finals (oh that's for non-tennis)?

Whether certain Asian posters will stop pretending to be neutral when they attack the Sisters?

Finally whether anyone thinks that TeeRexx is secretly the haters' favorite poster?

When you are slapped in the face and turn the other cheek; don't be shocked when you just get slapped again. Instead hit back. Even if you lose, in the end, you stuck up for yourself and your opponent gets to feel a little of what you're feeling.

Free, I'm still laughing at your earlier comment!

Ps. Anyone think that little hispanic girl in Missy Elliot's "Work It" video is cool as hell?

No

No

No

Old

No

Fighting

You aren't

Probably Majoli and Barabanshickova

I hope not

Doubtful

No

No

BS

no

PS: Didn't see it

Gonzo Hates Me!
LOL!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:58 AM
Hey, about the Missy video, are you talkin' 'bout Nelly Furtado?! She's Portuguese though. However, maybe I have the wrong video

selesrules
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:00 AM
:hearts: WE LOVE YOU MONICA!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:06 AM
We could fight about are Canadians really as stupid as the USA state? Or is the USA really stupid like the Canadians are?

kiwifan
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Hey, about the Missy video, are you talkin' 'bout Nelly Furtado?! She's Portuguese though. However, maybe I have the wrong video

She's a little (6? year old) version of a "flygirl". She dances around with a bunch of older girls in one of Missy Elliot's videos (her latest one). She just has this serious, Boogie Down expression on her face that makes her memorable.

Ms. Furtado haunts me. I travel alot for rugby and usually I make mix tapes so cheesy local hits don't become pavlovian travel memories. Unfortunately my last trip to Aussie, I didn't make a tape and Ms. Furtado's "Turn Out The Lights" was in heavy rotation (along with a cute little girl who rapped with a cartoon robot or something like that). So now when I think of Aussie I think of "follame follame follame follame down down down down into my dreams" and groan.

She is cute though. She would sell her soul to be JLo (so would Kylie M., Natalie I., that little Sk8er Boy marketing tool, Xtina & Shakira already has, but I digress yet again...). FYI - I don't like JLo (more of a Heart/Joan Jett kinda guy).

harloo
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by kiwifan

Is she Hispanic or white? Me and my boys were talking about that little girl in the video. She was gigging. All the other kids were good, but she was tworkin' it. They must of thought that she was good, because it looks like she was the only one who got to dance by herself in that part of the video.lol!!!

Anyways, can we argue about anything else?

Nope. It's all a vicious cycle that will continue on even when WTAworld is long gone.:sad:

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:03 AM
That little girl is too cute, she is definately WORKING IT.

kiwifan
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:11 AM
I'm digging this thread, now!

All about the little girl, "workin' it".

WtaTour4Ever
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:24 AM
The pink outfit and the two pigtails...... I shall call her J to the LO...Junior.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
We could fight about are Canadians really as stupid as the USA state? Or is the USA really stupid like the Canadians are?

There is no need to fight over who are the stupidest.

The USA wins hands down; they have you, Dawn :D

Us Canadians can only dream of being stupid like that ;)

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Rebecca I'm Canadian. The dream is over.

kiwifan
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Busted Becca.

Now will you please focus on the little girl like the rest of us?

Oh, its time for the Sopranos, see ya!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:20 AM
LOL @ how this thread has turned into devotion to a 6 year old doing the Harlem shake

irma
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:49 AM
love is in the air :angel:

gentenaire
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by disposablehero

No

No

No

Old

No

Fighting

You aren't

Probably Majoli and Barabanshickova

I hope not

Doubtful

No

No

BS

no

PS: Didn't see it

spoil sport! :p ;)

kiwifan
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Any new info on my favorite little girl?

I also, still, would like an answer to the Patty S. question...

CoryAnnAvants#1
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:23 AM
The 4 dancers in the video when Missy sings "I love it when my ass go ba-bumpa-bump-bump. Keep ur eyes on my ba-bumpa-bump-bump. Think u can handle this ba-dunka-dunk-dunk" are just priceless. So is that line. And that little girl dancing rocks!!

And by the way, Avril is NOT a marketing tool. You watch, her second album will be the alt. rock album she wanted to make in the first place, but her record company wouldn't let her.

kiwifan
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:47 AM
My mind is slightly open, Bradshaw (even though I prefer Staubach).

I will monitor little Avril's next release...

I think the "ba bumpa bump bump" girls are the same ones from Tweet's videos; very very sexy.

Some of their moves in the "Oops" video have to be special effects, hips weren't made to move that well.

Ps. Orange Juice before tennis gives me nausea. I stick to water and Gatorade.