PDA

View Full Version : Jackass' star Ryan Dunn killed in car wreck

Pureracket
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localphi/20110620/ts_yblo... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localphi/20110620/ts_yblog_localphi/actor-ryan-dunn-of-jackass-killed-in-car-accident-in-chester-county)

Ryan Dunn, star of the reality show "Jackass," has died in a car accident in Pennsylvania, CBS Philly has learned.

Sources say the West Chester native was one of two people killed in a single car crash in Chester County early Monday morning. The double fatal crash happened at about 3 a.m. on Route 322 near New Street in West Goshen Township.

According to the police report released by West Goshen, the 2007 Porsche Dunn was driving crashed into a wooded area off the road and burst into flames. Both Dunn and his unidentified passenger died as a result of injuries they sustained in the crash. Police believe speed may have played a role in the accident.

Dunn is best known as a daredevil and sidekick of Bam Margera in the popular stunt and prank show "Jackass" which is filmed in the West Chester region.

Mary Cherry.
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Drink driving. No sympathy tbh.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
He may survive the stunts but not this one.:hug:

Serenita
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Thats sad.

R.I.P Ryan.

Pureracket
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Now, people are saying it's a prank: http://twitpic.com/5efjqi

Bismarck.
Jun 21st, 2011, 07:10 AM
Drink driving. No sympathy tbh.

This. He took a big risk with his life and it didn't pay off.

Morning Morgan
Jun 21st, 2011, 07:18 AM
Live by the sword, die by the sword. But if his sole purpose in life is excitement, I guess he has no regrets. RIP.

Beat
Jun 21st, 2011, 07:49 AM
i don't want to sound tasteless, but it's really hard to ignore the irony of it all.

This. He took a big risk with his life and it didn't pay off.

... and someone else's.

fifiricci
Jun 21st, 2011, 07:57 AM
I have no sympathy for overgrown boys playing with toys they think they can control but actually can't.

Patrick S
Jun 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Well, at least the morons didn´t kill any innocent bystanders.

ampers&
Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
Damn Dunn. What a shitty way to go. RIP

Williamsser
Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
R I P

young_gunner913
Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
There's new updates in the story. It's been confirmed that his blood alcohol level well over twice the legal limit and the crash reconstruction said he was traveling at speeds between 132-140 mph. :tape:

RIP to both of them but incredibly stupid from Dunn. Sad cause I thought he was an okay guy. :o

Mary Cherry.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
:facepalm:

*JR*
Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
There's new updates in the story. It's been confirmed that his blood alcohol level well over twice the legal limit and the crash reconstruction said he was traveling at speeds between 132-140 mph. :tape:

I live something like 25 miles from where it happened, and wouldn't be driving half that speed on those winding roads @ night, stone cold sober. This was also about 10 miles from where then Philadelphia Phillies stars Lenny Dykstra and Darren Daulton crashed late @ night on another winding road just ova 20 years ago (albeit @ a lower speed, where they were lucky to escape without life threatening injuries).

The best thing about both accidents is that others weren't hurt, as easily could have happened. I have precisely zero sympathy for ppl who act like their wealth and "position in society" give them license to pull stunts like this. So not "rest in peace", rather: thank goodness nobody else was "in the wrong place @ the wrong time".

Dominic
Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
I have no sympathy for overgrown boys playing with toys they think they can control but actually can't.

I agree.

Pops Maellard
Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:15 AM
Yep, hard to pity a guy who died driving that fast, endangering himself and others on the road.

Helen Lawson
Jun 24th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Google the year and make of that Porsche, that was no "ordinary" 911, it was basically a street legal version of a professional race car.

Alipiev
Jun 26th, 2011, 12:34 AM
So sad...
RIP Ryan.