PDA

View Full Version : I need help on phone and blue tooth !

New
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I'm currently overseas and my friends told me to cut down cost by NOT putting my phone to auto roaming and to off cell data section . They advised me to use the free wi fi if I have to connect to Internet which I faithfully did so .

But after 7 days of holidays , I just discovered that the blue tooth function is on !!! Will that affect anything ? Does it mean I have to pay ? I just switched it off . :( please advise ... I'm confused ...

I already switched off the blue tooth ... Erm what is 3G also do I have to pay as well ?

bulava
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:57 PM
But after 7 days of holidays , I just discovered that the blue tooth function is on !!! Will that affect anything ? Does it mean I have to pay ? I just switched it off . :( please advise ... I'm confused ...

I already switched off the blue tooth ... Erm what is 3G also do I have to pay as well ?
Just turning ON Bluetooth feature doesn't cost you anything but it's not advisable to leave it ON because of security issues (data theft/hacks). 3G in a nutshell means better data speeds, and comes with cool features.

New
Jun 19th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Oh thank you!! I'm still on holiday and for a while my heart sank at the possibility of billing up thousands in phone bills ...

Thank you very much ... I don't know what else to say but thanks again !

bulava
Jun 20th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Oh thank you!! I'm still on holiday and for a while my heart sank at the possibility of billing up thousands in phone bills ...

Thank you very much ... I don't know what else to say but thanks again !
You are welcome.

wateva
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:19 AM
:facepalm:
iphone4's bluetooth only works for their earpiece and selected apps.
switch it off even when you're back in sg. it's useless. :o