PDA

View Full Version : Caro joking with Djokovic: "Losing streak of one"

WozTakesAll
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:26 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/43450710

WIMBLEDON, England (AP) -His 43-match winning streak broken but his well-known sense of humor still intact, Novak Djokovic was ready for some tough questions on the eve of Wimbledon.

"You had this losing streak of one, so what are you going to do to change that?" Djokovic was asked Saturday, as he prepares to play for the first time since losing to Roger Federer in the French Open semifinals.

The inquisitor? None other than Caroline Wozniacki, the top-ranked woman, who sneaked her way back into the All England Club's main interview room shortly after sitting through her own news conference.

"Well, you know what? I will try to look up to some women players who have been so consistent with their wins. For example, like, Caroline Wozniacki," Djokovic said, smiling all the way through his answer. "I don't know if you've heard about her. She's been winning so much. She's become a role model for all of us ATP players.

"So I'm going to try to look (at) some of her matches and try to break this losing streak of one," he added. "Try to get on the right path."

Not only is Caro number 1 on the tenniscourt, she also rocks the interviews! ;)

Time to win Wimbledon and put the haters to rest...

joão.
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM
LOL. :spit:

Sammo
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Are you nuts?? You really think she has a damn chance at Wimbledon??? :cuckoo:

WozTakesAll
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM

We all know winning junior Wimbledon is even harder, and she did that! Nah im just joking, but i hope she has a good run at Wimbledon!

Jane Lane
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Appearing at Nole's presser now?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4o8o6J3zi1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE.

atominside
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:34 PM
This is kinda a dig at caro:confused:

dsanders06
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM
:facepalm: As ridiculous as some of the more rabid anti-Woz posters here are, some of her fans really don't do her any favours.

wildemu
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Does Novak need to be hit by a hammer in order to get the message, or does he just love tormenting her?

Screw her already!

Gaz.
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Caro :bowdown: You gotta love her humour. :lol::spit:

WozTakesAll
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Caro :bowdown: You gotta love her humour. :lol::spit:

I think its a very funny idea she got too and great that Novak plays along!

Marlene
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Funny!

Njalle
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM
:facepalm: As ridiculous as some of the more rabid anti-Woz posters here are, some of her fans really don't do her any favours.

And how exactly is this one of the non-favours? To me, it is just a funny story. :)

The Reff
This is kinda a dig at caro:confused:

I'm pretty sure it's not

moby
It's actually pretty funny, I've to hand it to her.

Although it doesn't make her any less of a pushing hack.

dsanders06
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
And how exactly is this one of the non-favours? To me, it is just a funny story. :)

Because it's just inviting haters (especially bolding the part about her being a role model to the ATP). And it's also not the kind of thing suited to GM - this type of thread is what the term "player forum" was invented for.

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Because it's just inviting haters (especially bolding the part about her being a role model to the ATP). And it's also not the kind of thing suited to GM - this type of thread is what the term "player forum" was invented for.

Ehhh, #Fail :facepalm:

It's a general laugh where haters will only hate and be idiots, as usual, for a harmless funny thread.

And those concerned about ridiculous haters feeling in a thread are just .......weak :lol:

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Just another reason why Wozniacki is so well liked by her peers and those who aren't quick to criticize her being a true counterpuncher forever and ever.

The Reff
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Who gives a shit where a whiny little bitch like you think it belongs.

Thanks for sharing TS.

OK, so you don't agree - fair enough, maybe I don't either. When you open commentary with this amount of hostility, there's nowhere to go from here but warlike language.
The poster did not use extremely offensive language. You did.
Could we have a calm thread this time?

dsanders06
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Who gives a shit where a whiny little bitch like you think it belongs.

Thanks for sharing TS.

:rolls:

Halepsova
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Caro + Novak must be a sweet couple. Carovak :inlove:

Blu€
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:40 PM
These two like to joke :lol: Good to see some fun interaction :p

Gdsimmons
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Appearing at Nole's presser now?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4o8o6J3zi1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE.

:worship::worship:

kollun
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Hahahaha, so let me get this right. Caroline jokes with her next door neighbor and friend Djokovic, and in here she gets criticized for it?

I heard a rumor....don't know if its true....she presumable is both breathing, sleeping and eating without asking permission in here first....daring I know.

I suggest opening a thread with the great concern in GM if she should be allowed to talk to her mother on a regular basis, since she has not won a slam.

theFutureisNow
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM

If the players forum rule was strictly enforced this place would lose half its popularity.

goldenlox
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
“Well, you know what? I will try to look up to some women players who have been so consistent with their wins, for example like Caroline Wozniacki,’’ Djokovic said. “I don’t know if you’ve heard about her. She’s been winning so much. She’s become a role model for all of us ATP players. So I’m going to try to look (at) some of her matches and try to break this losing streak of one, you know, try to get on the right path.’’
Wozniacki: “So who is your favorite women’s tennis player? Is that her, as well?’’
Djokovic: “Well, we’ll have to keep that a secret.’’
Wozniacki: “Oh, c’mon.’’
Djokovic: “I think I already discovered one of my favorite women’s players. I just said her name. She’s actually my neighbor, as well.’’
Wozniacki: “Really?
Djokovic: “She actually lives in the street where you come from.’’
Wozniacki: “Oh, really?
Djokovic: “Yes. From time to time we have coffee there on the beach and just relax and have lunch, have a jog.
Wozniacki: “I’m sure she must be a really, really nice girl.’’
Djokovic: “She is a really, really nice girl. She’s a great entertainer; No. 1. You never heard about her?’’
Wozniacki: “The No. 1 actually drinks coffee on the beach with someone who actually almost never lose a match?’’
Djokovic: “Yes. That’s a winning ‑‑ excuse me. . .’’
Wozniacki: “I cannot even talk anymore. They’re pulling me.’’
Djokovic: “Yeah, I know. Monaco press is very popular nowadays.
Wozniacki: “Monaco press is unbelievable.’’
Djokovic: “You see. This is what I’m talking about.’’

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:27 PM
“Well, you know what? I will try to look up to some women players who have been so consistent with their wins, for example like Caroline Wozniacki,’’ Djokovic said. “I don’t know if you’ve heard about her. She’s been winning so much. She’s become a role model for all of us ATP players. So I’m going to try to look (at) some of her matches and try to break this losing streak of one, you know, try to get on the right path.’’
Wozniacki: “So who is your favorite women’s tennis player? Is that her, as well?’’
Djokovic: “I think I already discovered one of my favorite women’s players. I just said her name. She’s actually my neighbor, as well.’’
Djokovic: “Yes. From time to time we have coffee there on the beach and just relax and have lunch, have a jog.
Djokovic: “She is a really, really nice girl. She’s a great entertainer; No. 1. You never heard about her?’’
Wozniacki: “The No. 1 actually drinks coffee on the beach with someone who actually almost never lose a match?’’

CLASSIC.

kman
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
The poster did not use extremely offensive language. You did.
Could we have a calm thread this time?

That's extremely offensive to you? The world must be a cruel place for you then.

madmax
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:30 PM
this kind of crap belongs to players forum.
Do your job mods

kman
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:31 PM

:haha:

Caroline, you dun it again you clever prankster

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 07:32 PM
:haha:

Caroline, you dun it again you clever prankster

Hopefully the video on this will be up.

postalblowfish
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Karlovic tweeted the 'losing streak of one' thing on Monday. Dunno if she got the idea from there or not.

s teddy
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Karlovic tweeted the 'losing streak of one' thing on Monday. Dunno if she got the idea from there or not.

Wozniacki's quotations are always divinely inspired.

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM
this kind of crap belongs to players forum.
Do your job mods

:lol: You :fiery:?

Goodness, it's like you guys have a personal vendetta against this girl just because she won some big matches in the last 11 months.

The funny continues.

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Wozniacki's quotations are always divinely inspired.

:lol:

More subtle hate/bitter snark of Caroline type posting? Awesome.

Halepsova
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM

This is as good as some nice Rom-Com movie script. :cool:
Caro is so witty. :worship: :hearts:

s teddy
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:45 PM

More subtle hate/bitter snark of Caroline type posting? Awesome.

:confused: I thought that being a prophet was a good thing.

Sean.
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Get a room.

Slutiana
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:49 PM
She just comes across as so desperate. Always trying to put herself in the spotlight and seeking attention.

And their conversation isn't even particularly funny.

Craig.
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:51 PM
:lol: If anything, it's funny how not funny she is.

Dav.
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Is there a reason that this is being so heavily debated?

Oh right, it's tennisforum.

sluggahjells
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM
It's funny seeing some Sharapova supporters rip Wozniacki whenever they get a chance (unless they are just outright Woz haters). It is so desperate. it truly entertains. :rolls:

Who knew 2 defeats like that for Maria would make Wozniacki their most hated player after Serena and Venus (with Na Li, Kim, and Andrea following).

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM
It's funny seeing some Sharapova supporters rip Wozniacki whenever they get a chance (unless they are just outright Woz haters). It is so desperate. it truly entertains. :rolls:

Who knew 2 defeats like that for Maria would make Wozniacki their most hated player after Serena and Venus (with Na Li, Kim, and Andrea following).
Everyone's over those matches already, stop grasping at straws. :lol:

s teddy
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:00 PM

On the contrary. Maria just beat her in Rome, and we like players whom Maria usually beats. :)

Craig.
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:05 PM

The way I feel about Wozniacki has nothing to do with what I feel for Sharapova. :wavey:

And Serena and Venus are my favorite players after Maria and I like Li.

So no, the fact that some of us don't like Woz isn't because she's beaten Maria a couple times in the last year.

Matt01
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM

You know this isn't true. :secret:

s teddy
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:24 PM

Matt01 is absolutely right, Pieter. Some of the Wozniacki fans here probably won't be over those matches for years.

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:28 PM
7-5 6-3 @ Rome. That is all.

Matt01
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:36 PM
7-5 6-3 @ Rome. That is all.

USO and IW are more important. :)

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:40 PM
USO and IW are more important. :)
That's nice, but totally not relevant. Everyone's over those losses.

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Can I just say for one that as a fan of Maria I actually don't care about those matches? I can't speak for everyone, but A) Maria wasn't going to win USO 2010 with that kind of orm, and neither did Caro. B) It's too bad about IW, but meh... And I can confess, there have been some losses by my faves that continue to haunt me, but those two are not some of them.

Craig.
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:46 PM
That's nice, but totally not relevant. Everyone's over those losses.

Especially since Maria's win against Wozniacki is recent.

Craig.
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Can I just say for one that as a fan of Maria I actually don't care about those matches? I can't speak for everyone, but A) Maria wasn't going to win USO 2010 with that kind of orm, and neither did Caro. B) It's too bad about IW, but meh... And I can confess, there have been some losses by my faves that continue to haunt me, but those two are not some of them.

This.

young_gunner913
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Ivo Karlovic already made this joke. Wozniacki isn't smart or witty enough to come up a punchline of her own.

C. Drone
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:51 PM

i was expecting an Isner cameo at least, meh.
doesn't sounds funny at all.

Potato
Jun 18th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Caroline having to steal jokes :lol:

doni1212
Jun 18th, 2011, 11:45 PM
She just comes across as so desperate. Always trying to put herself in the spotlight and seeking attention.

And their conversation isn't even particularly funny.

THIS. She needs to sit down!

Lord Choc Ice
Jun 18th, 2011, 11:52 PM
OMG. :lol:

Well, she didn't steal the "I got attacked by a kangaroo" thing as far as we know :oh:. Then again that joke flopped so bad she had to hold a press conference to explain it. :lol:

Coconut91
Jun 19th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Sometimes I think some of her fans are actually twisted haters pretending to be fans. :lol:

I don't even think she's hated, but some people try sooo hard to make you dislike her when they start reciting all her titles and repeatedly state the fact that she's only 20 as it should make you see her in a new light and appreciate her game. I wish they realized it only makes it worse. :shrug:

serenafann
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:31 AM
LOL,this sounds like something Serena would do,which may be one of the reasons she likes Caroline so much...their shared funloving,silly sense of humor.

CloudAtlas
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:40 AM

What form? She took Clijsters to three sets in Cincinnati a few weeks before and double bagelled her previous opponent at the US Open. She wasn't in that terrible form. Plus 95% of this forum was predicting a Sharapova win and saying how Wozniacki 'deserved' this draw. It's easy to say things in hindsight but at the time everyone thought Sharapova would easily beat Woz and nothing of the sort happened , and it was no fluke win either as evidenced by their next meeting.

And I'm not 'bitter' or anything similar since I'm not too concerned with Maria's latest win over Woz either. It was on clay which Woz very clearly just plain sucks on.

new-york
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:42 AM

what.

18majors
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Nonsense.

Svetlana)))
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Does anyone else think Djokovic was throwing shade? I did.

tennisfan5
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:40 AM
@DjokerNole @CaroWozniacki she loves to do that! she does it everytime to me :)

- Victoria Azarenka at 6:10:15 pm ET Jun 18th

NA-GOAT
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:48 AM
LOL soon Novak and Caro will both be #1 ... except Novak with slams :facepalm:

kittyking
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Is he boning her or something :confused:

young_gunner913
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:31 AM

I'm sure she wishes.

moby
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:41 AM
I'm sure she wishes.If only she were half as aggressive on court as she is with men.

AnomyBC
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:52 AM
If only she were half as aggressive on court as she is with men.

gc-spurs
Jun 19th, 2011, 06:36 AM
:lol: Wozniacki press room antics. Though whoever mentioned the needed Isner cameo is right.

It's funny seeing how often you bring Sharapova into conversations.

I think we've found our new no.1 closet Masha fan.

sluggahjells
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:34 AM
What form? She took Clijsters to three sets in Cincinnati a few weeks before and double bagelled her previous opponent at the US Open. She wasn't in that terrible form. Plus 95% of this forum was predicting a Sharapova win and saying how Wozniacki 'deserved' this draw. It's easy to say things in hindsight but at the time everyone thought Sharapova would easily beat Woz and nothing of the sort happened , and it was no fluke win either as evidenced by their next meeting.

And I'm not 'bitter' or anything similar since I'm not too concerned with Maria's latest win over Woz either. It was on clay which Woz very clearly just plain sucks on.

Great post.........I wish others had the courage to say the truth like this.

But sigh, their hate for Caroline burns harder than Usher's song "Burn" :lol::lol:

WozTakesAll
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:36 AM
I'm sure she wishes.

If Caro and Novak was together (and Novak got nr. 1 spot) and they got children, would the children then also become nr. 1 in the world? ;)

sluggahjells
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:39 AM
:lol: Wozniacki press room antics. Though whoever mentioned the needed Isner cameo is right.

It's funny seeing how often you bring Sharapova into conversations.

I think we've found our new no.1 closet Masha fan.

LOL, you guys really struggle to read :rolls:

I have said many times how Maria is funny when she's bitterly sarcastic/rips the press when she's mad and angry after the tennis world does not bow to her every wish and hopes desire. And I'm happy for her and Sacha.

But I just say the whole deal about her game and all, that's it........And Shriester legions continued hate on Caroline for anything, including a harmless press conference, just because she whipped Sharapova in their last two fast surface matches is indeed quite LOL worthy :lol::lol:

Shriester legions, you can't live without them embarrassing themselves.

sluggahjells
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:41 AM
If only she were half as aggressive on court as she is with men.

Don't hate that she's a semi-P.I.M.P. :lol:

LOL, they hate continues.

madmax
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:58 AM

I have said many times how Maria is funny when she's bitterly sarcastic/rips the press when she's mad and angry after the tennis world does not bow to her every wish and hopes desire. And I'm happy for her and Sacha.

But I just say the whole deal about her game and all, that's it........And Shriester legions continued hate on Caroline for anything, including a harmless press conference, just because she whipped Sharapova in their last two fast surface matches is indeed quite LOL worthy :lol::lol:

I don't see a single bitter Maria fan bringing up any of the matches where she either won or lost to Push, because we are simply too chilled and relaxed to do that:lol: The only one who is "pressed" here is you and your fellow Push tards, who are sensing yet another inevitable slam failure and therefore can't stop bad-mouthing much more talented players:wavey:

MaBaker
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Ivo Karlovic already made this joke. Wozniacki isn't smart or witty enough to come up a punchline of her own.
Well, she didn't steal the "I got attacked by a kangaroo" thing as far as we know :oh:. Then again that joke flopped so bad she had to hold a press conference to explain it. :lol:
lol :facepalm:

The Witch-king
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:30 AM

i couldn't read this.

Halepsova
Jun 19th, 2011, 11:46 AM

He totally is. :)

Renalicious
Jun 19th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I don't want it to be funny but it's actually pretty funny. :lol: Well done Caroline.

Chrissie-fan
Jun 19th, 2011, 12:56 PM
:lol: If anything, it's funny how not funny she is.
She's funnier than those who constantly post kindergarten level type of comments intended to ridicule her. They even have to put a smilie like :lol: or :haha: at the end of their posts to remind us that we're supposed to laugh.

Chrissie-fan
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hopefully the video on this will be up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3x34FMHt3U

Craig.
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM

Did you not read our (my) previous posts? No one's bitter (anymore). Rome made up for that. I for one dislike her cuz of her game, it has nothing to do with me being a Maria fan. And I didn't find that press conference particularly funny. I'm entitled to my opinion, no? You want me to say she was funny to please you? JESUS.

melodynelson
Jun 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM
I don't think it's funny, but having to deal with foreigners and having to speak in foreign languages, since I am not a master by any means, I would not be surprised if the lack of humor in this interview, to me, had something to do with English not being their native languages.

That aside, no, not amusing at all. But Djokovic is funny in general.

young_gunner913
Jun 19th, 2011, 03:36 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/euj2f9.png

What a nice guy Ivo is, even though Wozniacki stole his joke and tried to claim it as her own. He could teach her a thing or two about class. :worship:

it-girl
Jun 19th, 2011, 03:46 PM

Serenus Christ
Jun 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM
novak was going so reddddddd

GoofyDuck
Jun 19th, 2011, 03:52 PM
i couldn't read this.

I couldn't help but cringe at this "joking"

au_sports_opinion
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM
lol caro, what a cutie.

quote unquote
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:11 PM
today i watched this, it look very uncomfortable and unfunny

Brena
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM

What a nice guy Ivo is, even though Wozniacki stole his joke and tried to claim it as her own. He could teach her a thing or two about class. :worship:

:rolls:
Schorschie & Ivo, you legends! :worship:

kaetchen
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:26 PM
well, if she really stole the joke to have a chance to exhibit then very bad from her. Looks like she's desperate for attention.

duhcity
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:35 PM
well, if she really stole the joke to have a chance to exhibit then very bad from her. Looks like she's desperate for attention.

Lord. Ivo and Caroline have probably talked on twitter before. Didn't he jump in on the Isner-Wozniacki romance. Then again, it seemed like every tennis player on twitter did.

I can understand people not thinking it's funny. I think it's cute but not hilarious.
When Novak did it to Ana, I didn't see anyone calling him desperate or whatever else.

Halepsova
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Stop accusing of Caro stealing jokes, please. This is getting more and more stupid. :rolleyes:

young_gunner913
Jun 19th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Stop accusing of Caro stealing jokes, please. This is getting more and more stupid. :rolleyes:

Did you not see Karlovic even recognizing she stole his joke?

CloudAtlas
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Wozniacki 'stole' a joke , the absolute treachery! Burn her at the stake :fiery:

MaBaker
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM
schorsch :worship:

quote unquote
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:05 PM
maybe instead of being on Twitter so often they should be practising more

Chrissie-fan
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Wozniacki 'stole' a joke , the absolute treachery! Burn her at the stake :fiery:
Imagine all the comedians we'd have to burn at the stake for stealing the pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel gag.

Halepsova
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM

And he doesn't seem to care. :shrug: It's that schorsch guy who has no life bringing it up for some shit. :o

CloudAtlas
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Imagine all the comedians we'd have to burn at the stake for stealing the pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel gag.

Including Mr Karlovic himself. He is hardly the beacon of originality, he seems to get two thirds of his humour from funnyjokes.com

Either way , it's not like he's deriding Caro. It's just that people on here want it to seem like he is ;)

pica_pica
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Caro's in love with Nole. Poor Caro....Nole's with his Jelena...

Lapaco
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I don't think it's funny, but having to deal with foreigners and having to speak in foreign languages, since I am not a master by any means, I would not be surprised if the lack of humor in this interview, to me, had something to do with English not being their native languages.

That aside, no, not amusing at all. But Djokovic is funny in general.

this is not funny in any language or culture on the planet earth :lol:

duhcity
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM

He recognized she stole the joke by....making another joke. :rolleyes:

Taking this shit way too seriously.

timafi
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:58 PM

stealing jokes from Ivo out of all fucking people:facepalm: no wonder this shit came out lame and bland as the original player jokester.Pafuckingthetic :facepalm: :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Ryusuke Tenma
Jun 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM
She has every chance to win Wimbledon. It's a faster court than clay, so she has a better chance. She will win it, you'll see.

Roookie
Jun 19th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I saw the video and not only wasn't funny but it felt awkward :hug:. And the fact that she stole it, I just can't. :hysteric:

sluggahjells
Jun 19th, 2011, 09:55 PM
LOL, now the hate goes to her "stealing" a line from an open guy like karlovic, if we even know this?

You people are having a Caroline Deficit Disorder Disease or something. :rolls:

BartoLiNa
Jun 19th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I saw the video and not only wasn't funny but it felt awkward :hug:. And the fact that she stole it, I just can't. :hysteric:

That often happens when humour is forced and desperate - which is always the case with Wozniacki.

Marlene
Jun 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM
For Pete's sake... Wozniacki make a little prank at Djokovic's presser; TF reacts as if she spoiled the second coming, ate cute babies raw *and* beat someone's fave. :silly: What's next? A heated debate about whether Soler-Espinosa's shoelaces should be a darker shade of pink?

Slow news day, eh?!

Can't wait for matches to begin on Monday!

CloudAtlas
Jun 19th, 2011, 11:03 PM
What's really funny is that the only people who seem to have found it desperate and awkward are her usual detractors on here who criticise her regardless of her actions.

Oh wait , that's not funny , just mind-numbingly predictable. Yawn. :)

schorsch
Jun 19th, 2011, 11:47 PM
What's really funny is thinking that the only people who seem to think that the only people to have found it desperate and awkward are the usual detractors are woztards who will defend her regardless of her actions.

Oh wait, that's not funny, that's just mind-numbingly predictable. Yawn. :)

Burisleif
Jun 20th, 2011, 12:27 AM
What's really funny is thinking that the only people who seem to think that the only people to have found it desperate and awkward are the usual detractors are woztards who will defend her regardless of her actions.

Oh wait, that's not funny, that's just mind-numbingly predictable. Yawn. :)

That's so funny and original, Yawn :)

schorsch
Jun 20th, 2011, 12:43 AM
That's so funny and original, Yawn :)

Oh no, will I get burnt at the stake now, too :sad:? I wanted to quote the post to make sure to (dis)credit the other poster, but I forgot to :sad:!

Drake1980
Jun 20th, 2011, 12:46 AM
:oh:

CloudAtlas
Jun 20th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Oh no, will I get burnt at the stake now, too :sad:? I wanted to quote the post to make sure to (dis)credit the other poster, but I forgot to :sad:!

It's ok. You can copy my posts. I don't mind. I can even write them for you.

Burisleif
Jun 20th, 2011, 12:57 AM

Now that is funny :)

schorsch
Jun 20th, 2011, 01:05 AM
You would really do that :awww: ? Ok then, think of some hating thread on W:zzz: and post it, I'm sure you'd love to help out like that, no :D ?

Jean-Henri
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:28 AM

:D

Svetlana)))
Jun 20th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Lawd, just watched the video. Caro has the worst talking voice EVER and it was just SO FUCKING awkward. Woz is so out of place it's not even funny

Slutiana
Jun 20th, 2011, 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3x34FMHt3U
:help:

I had to turn it off about 5 seconds into Wozniacki's speech. So, so awkward.

bandabou
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:09 AM
:lol: Nice dig. Bad timing by Novak..such a streak usually should warrant more than 'just' one major.

$uricate
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Thats the problem with the world today.

Two massive egomaniacs stroking each others egos and the little people are supposed to think its funny and cute.

It was embarrassing.

I wish I was as hot and funny as Djokovic and Woz, but alas Im not famous so Im not :sad:

For Pete's sake... Wozniacki make a little prank at Djokovic's presser; TF reacts as if she spoiled the second coming, ate cute babies raw *and* beat someone's fave. :silly: What's next? A heated debate about whether Soler-Espinosa's shoelaces should be a darker shade of pink?

Don't even get me started on the Soler-Espinosa shoelace controversy :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:43 AM
:lol: TF at its finest

KarlyM*
Jun 20th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Caro tries WAY too hard to get people to like her, and she ends up pushing people in the other direction... :tape:

$uricate
Jun 20th, 2011, 10:08 AM

I'd be willing to sacrifice them if it meant getting rid of the Woz.

She has every chance to win Wimbledon. It's a faster court than clay, so she has a better chance. She will win it, you'll see.

Wager please.

Something really good. If you honestly believe that you would be willing to bet anything? I'd happily go along with that :cool:

sluggahjells
Jun 20th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Wozniacki a role model for ATP players? :happy:

Not surprised Djokobitch admiring Wozz so much, both are mediocre players overshadowed by the big guns.

Yeah, the guy who has lost just once this year is a "mediocre player."

You people are classic. :lol::lol::lol:

Break My Rapture
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Lawd, just watched the video. Caro has the worst talking voice EVER and it was just SO FUCKING awkward. Woz is so out of place it's not even funny
Yah it really feels like that.

BartoLiNa
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM
What's really funny is that the only people who seem to have not found it desperate and awkward are her usual fans on here who praise her regardless of her actions.

Oh wait , that's not funny , just mind-numbingly predictable. Yawn. :)

Fixed.

Setsuna.
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:16 PM
It's not even funny. Her voice is annoying.

Calypso
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Ha ha! Nice one Caro, and Novak too for seeing the humor.

BartoLiNa
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:40 PM
And you post like someone :shrug:

I post like someone? Thanks, that makes total sense.

CloudAtlas
Jun 20th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Fixed.

Thieves , the lot of you! :fiery:

And the only thing I'm defending Caro from is the petty comments. I didn't say what she did was funny , simply that those who criticise everything she does , regardless of what she does , are quite frankly more boring, droney and unfunny than they profess her to be. Simples ^_^

Oh and btw , your edit wasn't right anyway. Look at the people calling it desperate and awkward , it's everyone who criticises her in all of her threads regularly. Shock horror (!)

Matt01
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I post like someone? Thanks, that makes total sense.

You know what I meant, you're not THAT dumb!

BartoLiNa
Jun 20th, 2011, 09:08 PM
You know what I meant, you're not THAT dumb!

Whatever you say troll.

Root
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:28 PM

:wavey:

Queenpova
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:32 PM

http://www.uplolit.com/media/201124/77b515e837d66385ec28afaaf5f407e4.gif

Young 8
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Not only is Caro number 1 on the tenniscourt, she also rocks the interviews! ;)

http://jdmjoezilla.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/nickimadd.jpg

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:44 PM
The funny thing is, you haters don't even get to me today. There are so few chances that allow you guys to rejoice so please do so...

The US hardcourt season is coming up... not much fun to be had there for you. :wavey:

Young 8
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:46 PM
The funny thing is, you haters don't even get to me today. There are so few chances that allow you guys to rejoice so please do so...

The US hardcourt season is coming up... not much fun to be had there for you. :wavey:

We already had fun in the last 21 Slams

Jimmie48
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:47 PM
We already had fun in the last 21 Slams

Helps you to ignore the all-important ranking, does it? :)

Young 8
Jun 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Helps you to ignore the all-important ranking, does it? :)

No, I don't

You keep talking about FUTURE wins, I just simply mocking you after EVERY Slams

BlueTrees
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Bet Caro feels quite silly now. :oh:

duhcity
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:38 PM
No, I bet she doesn't.

bandabou
:lol: :facepalm: OMG!

Patrick345
Bet Caro feels quite silly now. :oh:

So what? Novak is only on a seven game winning streak. Caro has done that many times. Just watch it starts tomorrow. :oh:

Young 8
Aug 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM

first bump