PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of the disrespect...

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:02 PM
LMFAO at the prediction thread in the Tour Championship forum...:rolleyes:

A lot of you are giving the Venus little or no chance of making it out of the first round due to the fact that she lost to Maggie in Moscow. You are predicting that Davenport will make it out of that half of the draw despite the fact that the girl has been back ont the tour for about five months now and cant win a title. I think it is just wishfull thinking but disrespect either way. Patty might very well win that first round against Venus but none of us know that for sure. If you have to give the benifit of the doubt to anyone in all fairness wouldnt common sense say give it to THE QUEEN? Venus has a head to head against Patty of 4-0...:o

We have seen this same behavior time and time again. Always dissing the queen and all she does is come back and make you eat your words. She came back from injuries in 2000 and lost to Coetzer, Dokic and ASV and many say she was over with and would not be a factor for the rest of 2000. I remember being laughed at on the old Sanex board for saying she would win Wimbledon in 2000. Guess what she swept the rest of the remaing grand slams and almost everything else. She lost badly in the 2001 Aus open and was dismissed by most of you for the rest of the spring hard courts and she took Miami and other titles. She lost in the first round of the French that year and again she was given almost no chance for W and the summer hardcourts...:rolleyes:

DO IT AGAIN V....Make them some hateraid...

selesrules
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:05 PM
Venus isn't the queen :rolleyes: Last year she was the princess but now that title goes to Serena. As for the queen title, only Monica has had the accomplishements and longevity to be called that among the active players.

Active players:

MONICA = Queen of tennis
SERENA = Princess of tennis
VENUS = The Princess' sister

treufreund
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:05 PM
Become a Marti fan, Freethinker! You will never have to deal with disrespect. We are currently accepting applications but the waiting list is very long to join the Marti-Party. Haters not welcome but Williams fans are welcome to join as long as they love Martina too. :D

Serendy Willick
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:06 PM
QUEEN VENUS IS GONNA CRUSH EM ALL!!!

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:07 PM
Why get upset at predictions ???

treufreund
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:08 PM
Wrong! Serena will beat her yet again in straight sets and Venus fans will go into pretend mode and brag about keeping it in the Williams family when they will secretly want to strangle Serena. Just kidding, Luci. But seriously though don't underestimate SERENA!!!

TeeRexx
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:10 PM
VENUS -= Goddess of Tennis
SERENA = Queen of the courts
Monica = Preretirement former champ

callado
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:11 PM
Let the little people have their dreams. Most rational people know Venus will win.

selesrules
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:15 PM
Serena is too young to be queen, she's the princess. Monica has accomplished enough and is old enough to be considered Queen. As for Venus being a Goddess, that's laughable. The only player who can be called this is Martina Navratilova. And I would worry more about Venus then Monica, because at her peak Monica was winning slams, Venus already is struggling to win and she's still about 20 or 21. It doesn't look good for Venus' future :rolleyes:

Rubylips
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:16 PM
As long as it"s a WILLIAMS.

tennisIlove09
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:03 AM
hopefully Venus tries against Serena this time :rolleyes: :o :fiery:

o0O0o
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:12 AM
VENUS' game has NO DIMENSIONS to it, just a big serve, long limbs, and a backhand. Her volleys are a joke and her "finesse" is pathetic. She doesn't hit angles or anything of the sort. I can hardly remember when she last hit a winning volley that wasn't an easy put away. Hell if she is being outplayed (see Rubin, Mauresmo US Open) she just fires up a few big serves and strolls off to dinner.

Well guess what, the tour is picking up on this, players like Henin, Mauresmo, Rubin, Clijsters, and Myskina are dangerously close to dismantling Venus, and most players realize that Venus just runs fast and hits hard. As much as I dislike Serena, I have to give her props for hitting some amazing angles at least. Venus does none of that. Her stigma, her aura, is GONE.

:wavey:

Good luck Schnyder, if she shows up mentally the match is hers.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by o0O0o
VENUS' game has NO DIMENSIONS to it, just a big serve, long limbs, and a backhand. Her volleys are a joke and her "finesse" is pathetic. She doesn't hit angles or anything of the sort. I can hardly remember when she last hit a winning volley that wasn't an easy put away. Hell if she is being outplayed (see Rubin, Mauresmo US Open) she just fires up a few big serves and strolls off to dinner.

Well guess what, the tour is picking up on this, players like Henin, Mauresmo, Rubin, Clijsters, and Myskina are dangerously close to dismantling Venus, and most players realize that Venus just runs fast and hits hard. As much as I dislike Serena, I have to give her props for hitting some amazing angles at least. Venus does none of that. Her stigma, her aura, is GONE.

:wavey:

Good luck Schnyder, if she shows up mentally the match is hers.

ROTFFLMFAO...OMG, you are a bigger idiot than I thaught...MAN, you must really be depressed about Washed up Martina to come up with this drivel...How sad for you...:sad:

o0O0o
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:18 AM
:cool: :eek: :kiss:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:19 AM
dont worry 00stupid...Martina will have a good second career as a forehead model...:o

Bright Red
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:21 AM
I'm pretty sick of it, too, Free. But as long as it's a Williams holding up the trophy, then I'm OK with it. Next year will be Venus' year--she's not content to be #2.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Free- I am sick of the disrespect that you show every player not named Venus and Serena.

You Hater.

PhoenixStorm
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:28 AM
running fast and hitting hard does not win you matches. You have to have precision, accuracy and mental toughness. Also I noticed that both momo and rubin went down in the us open not the other way around.

The player the tour has figured out is martina hingis, her mystique has been non existent for a few years now. Even low ranked players pick her apart like an entree served up warm and fresh and ready to be eaten.

Also for the life of me I dont understand why people try to take away other players game. Hitting it hard and keeping the ball INSIDE THE COURT is not an easy thing to do especially when youre on the run! IF it was easy then everyone would be doing it. To this date only a few players can pull off offensive shots on the run: venus, serena, jen and kim.

also you contradict yourself by saying she has no dimesions then go on and list her serve and backhand and speed. Well I guess those dimesions dont count, right? whatever. You forgot to mention her mental toughness, swinging volleys and a forehand when its on.

Also her game was far superior than anyone elses in the 2000 and 2001 wimbledon and us open slams so what does that say about the rest of the tour? Only that they are outclassed.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82
dont worry 00stupid...Martina will have a good second career as a forehead model...:o

Hehehe

Messenger
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:31 AM
I feel sorry for Venus and other Venus fans. They already have a bad reputation as it is.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Free- I am sick of the disrespect that you show every player not named Venus and Serena.

You Hater.

Liza Manelli's... I am never disprespectful of any player, just their stupid fans desperate because the tour has left thier faves behind...Oh and Beccs baby...Bite me...:o

Are we still on for hot sex when you hit the NYC area next summer?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Caesar's Messenger
I feel sorry for Venus and other Venus fans. They already have a bad reputation as it is.

:confused:

KingA
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82

According to ur above msg, I don't think u really understand what the word "Respect" means?? :p

So.. think clearly before u post!! ;)

o0O0o
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Sigh...

When I say dimensions I mean variety, the ability to change your game when you are losing, which Venus doesn't have.

Yet again the morons on this board cannot counter anything I say, so they bring up Martina Hingis, as though she has anything to do with this thread. And you say her mystique is gone? No shit, I have been saying that for how long now?

Anyway, it's a bitter reality for Venus fans.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Are we still on for hot sex when you hit the NYC area next summer?

Only if you lay off Martina's forehead, and stop amusing simple people :D

Messenger
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Shoving Venus' achievements down other people's throats only demerits them.

Well great for Venus. After what you've just said, if she doesn't win the tournament she'll underachieve. And if she does lose in the first round, then it will now look twice as bad.

And your first post doesn't have a logical train of thought. How can you accuse other people of both wishful thinking and disrespect in the same sentence?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Sigh...

When I say dimensions I mean variety, the ability to change your game when you are losing, which Venus doesn't have.

Yet again the morons on this board cannot counter anything I say, so they bring up Martina Hingis, as though she has anything to do with this thread. And you say her mystique is gone? No shit, I have been saying that for how long now?

OK, now you are just plain acting dumb...How often do you watch tennis? Who on the tour can pull out a win like Venus can...How often has she lifted her game and pull out the win...Are you for real? :confused:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Caesar's Messenger
Shoving Venus' achievements down other people's throats only demerits them.

Well great for Venus. After what you've just said, if she doesn't win the tournament she'll underachieve. And if she does lose in the first round, then it will now look twice as bad.

And your first post doesn't have a logical train of thought. How can you accuse other people of both wishful thinking and disrespect in the same sentence?

:confused:

harloo
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:48 AM

Your the moron Ooooo. Maybe posters don't counter anything you say because most of the time it's alot of bull. Every opportunity you get, you are dissing the Williams. Do you expect anyone to take you serious? We all know you are a WILLIAMS HATER.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:05 AM
oh no.

Not a HATER.

Hulet
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:08 AM
I guess its good to see, after a few week break from this board, that the "wolf-pack" of Rebecca and o00o is still running strong

kiwifan
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:14 AM
Ha ha ha, Free said "Forehead Model!!!"

Funniest comment of the year.

I still don't understand why y'all waste your time responding to FoO0Ool anyway.

"Forehead model", ha ha ha!!!

I love the late Chucky (R.I.P.), but that's pretty funny.

TeeRexx
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:16 AM
I knew OOOO was a beast, but little Becky is a she wolf as well?
How awful. :p

Cassius
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:19 AM
Haters hate, no matter what
With a few simple, well chosen words, 'Bagel Stud' has summed it up brilliantly.

o0O0o
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:38 AM
Yea yo, we be frontin haterz.

:rolleyes:

How can a fan of Serena or Venus make fun of the way other players look?

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Yes, a wolf, that's what I am.

Morons.

Rachel
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:19 AM
A thread about disrespect over run by Williams' fans ... :rolleyes: why am I not surprised?

[edit: typo]

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:24 AM
I just watched a few tennis matches and Venus mixed up her game. I just watched her beat Dokic at the Acura in the final, she hit this beatuiful text book volley that Jelena couldn't get too.:)

OooO, Venus changed her game when she was down against Justine, Lindsay,(Hingis@US Open the women with loads of variety and ALWAYS changes her gameplan when she is down or winning) lmao, note the sarcasm.

I cannot believe, that a Hingis fan is stating and dissing on Venus about changing gameplans. You have got to be kiddin me.

selesrules
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:32 AM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Monica is incredible!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Rachel, Why am I not surprised at your blindness? You're obviously chillin in some fuge state at the moment.

Have you looked in this thread? It's overun by the people that Freethinker is addressing.

Since you're all in here, I wanna state this:

Your favs aren't winning! Your favs aren't winning.. NA NA NA NA! LOL

Cassius
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:36 AM
Dawn, don't be so childish;):p.

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Why can I not be, everyone else is. :)

I am getting in touch with my inner child...:)

NA NA NA NA! Your favs are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSING!:D

Gonzo Hates Me!
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:40 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cat
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:16 AM
There is no question about the greatness of the Williams sisters. Or that they are fine people, too! But this question must be asked: Will the Williams sisters play suffer from inactivity? I think that might be the case. But only time will tell.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:17 AM
my friends who access this board are actually true. the more you read, the more you dislike the williams... it's the arrogance, i suppose.

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:23 AM
Cat, speaking from watching the Williams sisters coming from a long lay off and winning tourneys I say NO!lol

disclaimer, many different people have arrogance to their personalities. Which occurs in ALL fanbases. Of course some people have on X-RAY glasses and they can see the Williams fans.

Infact I do believe you are wearing them now.

Cassius
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:27 AM
LOL@Dawn.

Yes my fave is on a bad streak, she's been on one since January 2001 (Elena Dementieva).
And my other fave has been injured for most of this year (Lina Krasnoroutskaya).

the cat
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:33 AM
You disagree with me, Dawn Marie? You're right, the Williams sisters usually play well after long layoffs. But this is different. They don't get easy pickin's the first match. This is the world championships, Dawn! There are no cakewalks here. This is the creme de la creme of women's tennis in LA! :D I bet I changed your mind, Dawn! I do have a way with words! ;)

CC
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:35 AM
You are all quite foggy, you know.

nander
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:38 AM
Disclaimer... I don't understand why reading this board or any other for that matter makes you dislike the Williams and talk about their (?) arrogance.
Surely you are refering to the people who write on this board and not to the players themselves who presumably have lives and better things to do.

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Surely cat, if you think this way and speak of play suffering you should include the ENTIRE draw imho. lol

Lets see: Dani is coming off a long three setter, then has to fly
Farina hurt back. Lindsay tendotitis, Seles gone awhile hurt foot. Elena hurt serve. I think the players are in the same boat.:)

Afterall like you state this is THE la creme de la creme!

Tennisfan-Mtl
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Calm down....Disrespect ? I guess I have to look back at my dictionary...Nowadays, on this board, it's hard to voice our opinion without it being considered disrespectful. Williams fans are sometimes sooooooo susceptible......Oh, by the way, I REALLY hope both Williams will loose in the 1st round...

Messenger
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by .:disclaimer:.
my friends who access this board are actually true. the more you read, the more you dislike the williams... it's the arrogance, i suppose.

Completely true. I'm sure a lot of the hatred felt by the so-called "haters" can be blamed on fans of the Williams sisters and not the players themselves. Well, at least selesrules is not a Williams fan.

harloo
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Calm down....Disrespect ? I guess I have to look back at my dictionary...Nowadays, on this board, it's hard to voice our opinion without it being considered disrespectful. Williams fans are sometimes sooooooo susceptible......Oh, by the way, I REALLY hope both Williams will loose in the 1st round...

Williams Fans this, Williams Fans that. Is that all you guys can come up with? It's getting tired!!!!! What I'm sick and tired of is the constant blaming of one fan group for all that's wrong with this board. It's pathetic and I'm sick of it. All these other fan bases on here have some posters who have no respect, and create topics that get Williams fans upset, then when a Williams fan responds back it's our fan base that's causing all the trouble on the board. Please, and GET THIS: WILLIAMS FANS ARE NOT MONOLITHIC! Everyone here is their own person, so STOP THE STEREOTYPING!!!!

If you feel like you can insult Venus and Serena at any given time, then what makes you think SOME Williams fans won't react? Alot of posters from different fans bases have said some very nasty things, so don't get it twisted people. If you hate Venus and Serena that much then I feel sorry for you, because you are a sad person. Other players are not my faves, but I don't hate them at all. It's such a shame that some posters have to use a lame excuse to exemplify why they hate the sisters. I don't care if you don't like them, but don't try to blame the Williams fan base for your dislike!!!:fiery: :fiery:

the cat
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:26 AM
Atleast you're laughing alot tonight Dawn! I think that means you'll sleep well, too! ;)

Beware of Daniela Hantuchova in LA! She's riding high after leading Slovakia to the Fed Cup title today! Udachi Daniela! :bounce:

treufreund
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:30 AM
The starter of this thread is not just SOME williams fan, though, now is he? He is notorious for name-calling, playing the victim and hating on any players who are not Venus, serena or Alex. Who is blaming all of the Williams fans anyway?

I think it's silly to pretend like Venus is washed but pretending like Martina or Monica are not still great players is every bit as lame considering their careers and some great tennis they have played this year before their injuries. Funny how people pretend like these injuries did not happen. :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:31 AM
cat I laugh every night!! ha ha ha ha ha.

As much as I like Daniela, I have this feeling she's flying home early. I say watch out for Chanda!!:)

harloo, excellent post, you pretty much summed up the examples of posters and their bias toward, the fans of V@S. Thanks:)

CanadianBoy21
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:50 AM
I had a hard time reading this thread without laughing.
I really don't know why Venus & Serena fans should get upset, because I'm there fan, and I'm in 7th heaven. 1 and 2 in the world, Serena won 3 slams, Venus has 7 titles, made 3 slam finals. I wouldn't have it any other way, Serena deserves the three slams this year, Venus deserves the three finals, the rest of the tour deserves what they got, which is not a 1 and 2 year end finish. Why get upset what Monica fans say? She hasn't won a slam forever. Lindsay fans are not really in the best mood either, since Lindsay still has to win a title, and because she lost to players she shouldn't have lost to in finals, what happened to Lindsay being called the 'indoor beast'? Martina Hingis fans should not even be allowed to post, since now all they do is post hate, have yet to see a positive post! Jennifer Capriati, Jennifer who? The majority of good posts come from the Belgium fans.
I just read posts from posters that have good taste in players, after all, it's a tennis message board, and if u have good taste, u know what u are talking about. Serena, Venus, Kim, and Justine are winners, everybody else is a loser.
I don't mind posters generalizing, because I do it to sometimes, it's a message board, my life doesn't revolve around a message board, this is entertainment, that's all it is.

persond
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:57 AM
:( I find it just so amazing how the finger pointers forget that when one points ones finger, the thumb's position is oriented back to them!!! And, it speaks volumes, that two "Black Young Ladies" can arouse such vehement reactions in people, just because they do what they do, so well. Hello out there!!:D The Sisters don't give a "shit" about all your petty little comments and backhanded remarks. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO THEM. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR SORRY LITTLE ASSES. While you little insignificant pieces of protoplasm hide behind your computer screens, badmouthing them, they continue whopping on your favs asses. Haven't you imbeciles figured it out by now; the more you hate on them, the more ass they tap. You all had better recognize!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's even more sad is that your arguments are usually baseless, and borne out of jealousy and hatred just because they are better at the moment than your favorites are. And, as far as the Williams fans are concerned, what makes you think we'll constantly read your insane and stupid comments without replying??? And, for those of you who choose to dislike the Williamses because of what someone writes, you should re-think your mental stability. How sad someone can influence your feelings by posting on a community board.

Not liking the Sisters is your right and having free-will, you can like or dislike whomever you choose. But, what I hope for is at least some modicum of respect for the Sisters. That's all. A little human decency.

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:46 AM
What a nonsense thread again started by....... whoelse???!!!!!!
:o

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Oh, by the way, I REALLY hope both Williams will loose in the 1st round...

And your point?

Please be aware that I started this thread out of fun really...I could care less if any of you disrespect the Williams Sisters, the Williams Sisters could care less if you disrespect them. I dont get it, any other fan base can come on this board and say that there fave is not getting the respect they deserve and it would go unnoticed. I guess just like the Williams Sisters the Williams fans are judged by a different standard :rolleyes:...Who gives a shit really. And yes, the Sisters could very well lose in the first round, SO FUCKING WHAT? It amazes me how many of you took the time out of your little pathetic lives to come and cry about the awful Williams fans. CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER...:wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by treufreund
The starter of this thread is not just SOME williams fan, though, now is he? He is notorious for name-calling, playing the victim

Playing the victim? I would never in my life consider myself a victim of anyone on this board...FIEND, you are a poor little country bumpkin from Kentucky :rolleyes: with nothing that I want. I on the other hand I am a double degreed YOUNG BLACK MAN FROM NEW YORK CITY making waves in the big apple, making plenty money and living LARGE...How in the world can you or any of the other hoods and white sheets victimize me? ROTFFLMFAO...:p :rolleyes: :wavey:

treufreund
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Freethinker82,

You don't ever tell me who I am. I am double degreed young white man who speaks four languages, has friends of all cultures and backgrounds who has worked for social justice on all fronts. I don't know jack about farming or country bumpkins. America consists of 50 states many of them containing countryside and cities. Kentucky has a large city with a lot of cool people who unlike yourself don't delude themselves into thinking that they are better than other people because of where they live. Sounds like you have a lot of prejudices and misconceptions to deal with. You start up an inflammatory thread like this and then get defensive? LMFAO! Also sounds like you have bought into the typical American mentality that making lots of money makes you something special. That is why you could justify any of Richard Williams shameless wife-beating and insulting statements about people by stating ad nauseam how much money he has. As if money makes you classy. quite pathetic and intellectually WEAK!

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:35 AM
I am sorry Fiend, did you say something?

treufreund
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:40 AM
hey Freestinker, Insert enemas into both of your ears, then hold your nose and breath. After five minutes blow your nose forcefully and grab the Charmin. It will clear things up for you. Then you will be able to understand my posts. Although I have never had to use this procedure on myself I have been assured by some other confused posters that this will be effective for your constipation of the brain.

TeeRexx
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:42 AM
TrueFiend comes out once more to spout hatred of VENUS & SERENA because:
1. He does not like their dad
2. He does not like their fans
3. He does not like VENUS & SERENA because they are winners
4. He does not like the fact that Lincoln freed the slaves
5. He lives in a trailor park

The only way Fiend could have two degrees would be if he had a first and second degree burn on each side of his sorry butt.

As for those four languages, what are they Fiend?
1. Bad English
2. Po English
3. Redneck
4. Sign language - pointing to items, in the general store, whose multi-sylabic names you are unable to pronounce.

Why don't you just give it up Truefiend because VENUS & SERENA are not going to just go away for a few years at least?
So just go buy yourself a Happy Meal and read a new intellectual literary item from your favorite Dr. Seus book.

Experimentee
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:44 AM
I think its ridiculous too, considering Maggie ended up winning the title, theres no shame in losing to her. But theres no point complaining about predictions.

treufreund
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Je vois que le PeeRexx est revenu pour nous dire des mensonges si douloureuses. Schade dass er eigentlich nur eine Maus ist und dass er keine Ahnung von mir hat. No se si puedo sobrevivir si PeeRexx tiene una mala opinion de mi. :rolleyes:

But I love me some Oracene and Chanda Rubin. Serena is actually okay too!

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by TeeRexx
TrueFiend comes out once more to spout hatred of VENUS & SERENA because:
1. He does not like their dad
2. He does not like their fans
3. He does not like VENUS & SERENA because they are winners
4. He does not like the fact that Lincoln freed the slaves
5. He lives in a trailor park

The only way Fiend could have two degrees would be if he had a first and second degree burn on each side of his sorry butt.

As for those four languages, what are they Fiend?
1. Bad English
2. Po English
3. Redneck
4. Sign language - pointing to items, in the general store, whose multi-sylabic names you are unable to pronounce.

Why don't you just give it up Truefiend because VENUS & SERENA are not going to just go away for a few years at least?
So just go buy yourself a Happy Meal and read a new intellectual literary item from your favorite Dr. Seus book.

ROTFLMFAO...OMG, Tooooo FUNNNY...:D :D

treufreund
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:02 AM
OMG Freethinker and I agree. I LOL too when readed that silly ass post. So silly that Tee Rexx. He like a old dinosaur but I heard that Venus loves the triceratops.

BasicTennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:04 AM
LMAO:D

~RedRose~
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:05 AM
VENUS = Goddess of Tennis (So True)
SERENA = Queen of the courts (So True)
Monica = Preretirement former champ (SO SO True)

VivalaSeles
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:05 AM
"Monica = Preretirement former champ (SO SO True)"

There are no former champs, sorry. A Champ is ALWAYS a champ. Even when they retire, they don't get their Grand Slam titles, nor their titles, nor their years as number 1 taken away from them.

irma
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:19 AM
the truth is in vivalaseles;)

Beat
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:27 AM
aaaarrrgh! not again! everybody run!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Oh for the love of God - do any of you actually read over this argument once you are done posting?

WIth the exception of a few who have posted something worthwhile (vivalaseles, for example) - you all sound like idiots! :D

"martina fan's should post because blah blah blah"
"jenn who? blah blah blah"
"williams fans are united blah blah blah"
"williams fans are the spawn of satan blah blah blah"
"martina fans can't talk about other players untill martina changes her game plan blah blah blah"

OMG! MORONS!

schnyder lover
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:43 AM
oh my god this second post i have come into and agreed with rebecca! i am scared!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Well, I'm not ALL evil.

schnyder lover
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:48 AM
oh i think you are

Crazy Canuck
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Well then I must be ;)

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Your not evil just a stupid CANADIAN.

too late Becca to make it appear that you didn't come in here yourself acting like a 12 year old.

Come on people keep it real, WE ALL KNOW WERE JUST GETTING IN TOUCH WITH OUR INNER CHILD!!

NA NA NA!! YOUR FAVS ARE LOSING! NA NA NA NA YOUR FAVS ARE STILL LOSING

Persond post was so beautiful and so true though, too bad it got lost in the rubbish.

goo goo ga ga

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Anyone know any good recipes? :lick:

BasicTennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
Persond post was so beautiful and so true though, too bad it got lost in the rubbish.

goo goo ga ga

too bad that your posts are one of them.hehehe

Isn't Venus on the losing streak too???:confused:

Dawn Marie
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Actually no she isn't. Sorry, but it is Serena's party and none of the players in the WTA are invited. I can't complain with 4 slams Venus and 4 Serena.:D

Excuse me I also stated that I am getting in touch with my inner child? Of course I know my post is rubbish.. duh.

Are you Canadian too?

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Indian cooking is nice. What's the best way to make raita, does anyone know?

What sort of cocktails do they drink in India?

gentenaire
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:54 AM
I don't know about Indian cocktails, at the moment I'm addicted to Carparinha (sp?), a Brazilian cocktail, I think. Delicious!

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Tine
I don't know about Indian cocktails, at the moment I'm addicted to Carparinha (sp?), a Brazilian cocktail, I think. Delicious!

That's a cocktail is it? I thought it was a species of fish.

gentenaire
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:14 PM
It's a cocktail, really. Some kind of Brazilian rhum (I think, I'm still looking for it so that I can make it myself), fresh lime, cane sugar and lots of crushed ice. You have to squash the lime yourself with your straw.

Beat
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:16 PM
i think it's spelled "caipirinha", and i love it, too, tine!

gentenaire
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Caipirinha! That's it! Thank you, beat! I knew I hadn't spelled it properly, I couldn't think of the correct spelling.

BasicTennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Just sick of your arguments here. I'll feed you guys to the piranhas.:p

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:22 PM
I wonder how it would go with spicy food. When eating curries, which I love, it is always nice to have some cooling things, hence my question about the best way to make raita.

gentenaire
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:26 PM
I don't like spicy foods. I simply don't taste the food anymore when it's too spicy. I heard water's not good for 'cooling'. You should drink milk or eat bread, I've been told.
What's raita?

BasicTennis
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:26 PM
some shawarma for you jouissant.

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:30 PM
This looks like a good recipe guys, nice and simple:

Cucumber Raita - Recipe More Healthy Food Solutions
Excerpted from Picnic, by DeeDee Stovel.
This cool Indian yogurt salad is the perfect foil for hot spicy dishes. It is delicious with rice salad.

Consumer Guide Summary:
While cucumbers are commonly found in raita, other vegetables or fruits can be used. Try grated eggplant, potato, or chopped spinach. How about a banana or mango raita? Increase the spicy flavor by adding garam masala, a spicy, aromatic Indian blend of peppercorns, cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, nutmeg, turneric, and fennel seeds available in gourmet or natural food stores.

Cucumber Raita
2 slicing cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and grated or chopped
1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1 teaspoon choipped fresh mint leaves
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

1. Press the cucumbers through a strainer to remove some of the water.

2. Combine with other ingredients and take to a picnic in a small covered dish.

CanadianBoy21
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:34 PM
hey dawn, back off of the Canadians ;) .
Not many people admire American arrogance as American do themselves.
Americas new saying 'let's blow up a country just so we can get rid of our economic problems' oh wait, that has been there saying for a looong time now.
How about 'We are not racist, we just like to fingerprint brown people and take photos of them upon entering our country. Afterall, it's all the muslims fault.'

Anyway, off topic.

Layla
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Predictions are disrespectful? :eek: Oh dear. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/rotz10.gif I better quit the prediction game, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/sad210.gif

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by treufreund
hey Freestinker, Insert enemas into both of your ears, then hold your nose and breath. After five minutes blow your nose forcefully and grab the Charmin. It will clear things up for you. Then you will be able to understand my posts. Although I have never had to use this procedure on myself I have been assured by some other confused posters that this will be effective for your constipation of the brain.

LOL!!!!! at treufreund

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Layla
Predictions are disrespectful? :eek: Oh dear. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/rotz10.gif I better quit the prediction game, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/sad210.gif

OMG, when are you people gonna get it...you are all taking this way to seriously. I DONT GIVE A SHIT what you predict...:rolleyes: The thread was started out of fun. Do you really think that I am losing sleep over this?