PDA

View Full Version : 1 - 2 -3 wins by Marta Domachowska at one day! :-)

Adrian.
Jun 17th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Marta managed it to win 3 matches at one day in ENKA Cup Istanbul (25.000$) :hearts:

First she beat local hero (7)Pemra Ozgen 6-2 6-4 (the first set was actually played yesterday)

Then she has beaten (4)Dia Evtimova (BUL) 76(2) 63 :hearts: to get into the final :banana:

At in the end of the day, she also won her doubles semi final with Teodora Mircic against Kushkhova/Shamayko (RUS/RUS) 62 76(4) :woohoo:

Tomorow she will play against (1)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) in the final of the singles and against Dominikovic/Sezer (AUS/TUR) in doubles ;)

Go Marta :cheer:

She is 33-9 at the moment in this year playing just some tournaments :p:)

iPatty
Jun 17th, 2011, 07:49 PM
And you made this thread because...

Adrian.
Jun 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM
...it is unusal to win 3 matches at one day :rolleyes::o
Go to the Dokic thread and be happy she reached the final because her opponent had to retire...:rolleyes:

eDonkey
Jun 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Well, it's quite an accomplishment. :p

Good luck, Marta! :hug:

FORZA SARITA
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:00 PM
sorry but :bs: thread

ViceUltramontain
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:03 PM
A scrub has beaten 3 scrubs. Yay :cheer:

pancake
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:25 PM
IIRC, Sugiyama won both the single and double titles in Scottsdale in 2003, winning both her single SF and F matches against Stevenson and Clijsters respectively. She spent like more than 2 hours against Stevenson and it was a 3-set CLOSE match in the single final. And she won the double match with Clijsters against Davenport and Raymond. And yes all the matches I mention above happened on the same day. Now that's impressive.

Melly Flew Us
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:28 PM
And you made this thread because...

sorry but :bs: thread

what the fuck? why are you being dismissive?

marta put in a fabulous effort.

i won't even waste my time saying that i'd like to see you do better and you ought to feel ashamed at denigrating a hard-working professional.

terrible!

Adrian.
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:33 PM
IIRC, Sugiyama won both the single and double titles in Scottsdale in 2003, winning both her single SF and F matches against Stevenson and Clijsters respectively. She spent like more than 2 hours against Stevenson and it was a 3-set CLOSE match in the single final. And she won the double match with Clijsters against Davenport and Raymond. And yes all the matches I mention above happened on the same day. Now that's impressive.

:bowdown: :yeah:

iPatty
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Go to the Dokic thread and be happy she reached the final because her opponent had to retire...:rolleyes:

Do you think I'm a Dokic fan? I can't stand her. :lol:

Jane Lane
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Marta :bigclap: I was watching the highlights of her AO 08 R16 match with Venus the other day. :drool:

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM
:worship:

:bowdown:

LCS
Jun 18th, 2011, 12:37 AM
:yawn:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2011, 01:03 AM
they need a a different place for ITF tourny result threads. :yawn: Nobody cares.

PMBH
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:48 AM
they need a a different place for ITF tourny result threads. :yawn: Nobody cares.

Speak for yourself. I think it's interesting to hear about players who are not usually menioned a lot.

It's way more interesting than all these useless polls and fan/hater threads about Caro, Maria, WS, etc.

melodynelson
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:15 AM
I've seen Domachowska live, she's quite a talent, shame about her just not having the mental edge for competing on bigger stages than 25ks.

But I'm glad for her. I hope she uses this as a catapult for bigger things in the future.

So Disrespectful
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Marta's had a pretty decent year at these low level events. She even scored a top 100 win over Zahlavova! :yeah:

Leo St
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:51 AM
i wonder why people have pleasure treating others bad

Adrian.
Jun 18th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Speak for yourself. I think it's interesting to hear about players who are not usually menioned a lot.

It's way more interesting than all these useless polls and fan/hater threads about Caro, Maria, WS, etc.

:bounce::kiss::bowdown:

Papillon.
Jun 18th, 2011, 01:38 PM

Dear lord, it gets worse and worse with every post of yours that I read!

jrm
Jun 18th, 2011, 02:50 PM

couldn't said better myself :worship:

winning a tournament when all players ranked between 120-220 were in Wimbledon qualies :lol:

didn't Lina Stanciute win 25K this week as well :lol:

Adrian.
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:03 PM

winning a tournament when all players ranked between 120-220 were in Wimbledon qualies :lol:

The players Marta had to beat were way better...:rolleyes::facepalm:
And this thread is about winning 3 matches in one day and not about how good the opponents were...:shrug:

Uranus
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Marta's a hero!!!!!!11111111

toxina90
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:49 PM

:spit:

AdeyC
Jun 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM

:bigclap: I agree

SVK
Jun 18th, 2011, 04:03 PM

Iīm usually not posting in threads when I donīt care, itīs that hard just to ignore it?:shrug:

Some people donīt care about ITF results, some donīt care about this hot mess which usually is in GM.

BlueTrees
Jun 18th, 2011, 04:05 PM
No one cares. :confused:

Adrian.
Jun 18th, 2011, 04:06 PM
No one cares. :confused:

More people than about Safina at the moment :oh:

jrm
Jun 18th, 2011, 04:44 PM
now i'm sorry that i have posted 2 (i mean 3) messages in this thread :yawn:

Melly Flew Us
Jun 18th, 2011, 10:52 PM
now i'm sorry that i have posted 2 (i mean 3) messages in this thread :yawn:

let me speak in your language:
:rolleyes: :no: :facepalm:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/7-1.gif
(http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/7-1.gif)