PDA

View Full Version : Real reasons of Clijsters' Wimbledon withdrawal?

Lin Lin
Jun 16th, 2011, 02:56 AM
:confused:

Kim:awww:

KBdoubleu
Jun 16th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Her injury.

Graftard
Jun 16th, 2011, 02:58 AM
She is not good on grass.

danieln1
Jun 16th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Maybe she realized she won't win Wimbledon ever and was scared to injury herself in the grass again, saving her best for America what could be her last season

BlueTrees
Jun 16th, 2011, 04:36 AM
She's obviously injured. If she couldn't be bothered playing then why would she ever bother showing up to 's-Hertogenbosch to embarrass herself against Oprandi? :unsure:

Henpova
Jun 16th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Maybe she realized she won't win Wimbledon ever and was scared to injury herself in the grass again, saving her best for America what could be her last season

She could win Wimbledon...she has made the semifinals twice...I mean she is not the best on it...but I she has to be one of the top five faves to win it when she is not injured.

She's obviously injured. If she couldn't be bothered playing then why would she ever bother showing up to 's-Hertogenbosch to embarrass herself against Oprandi? :unsure:

Thank you BlueTree...you read my mind

Pops Maellard
Jun 16th, 2011, 05:11 AM
She accidentally used the Medusa stare on herself.

KBlade
Jun 16th, 2011, 05:18 AM

:lol:

young_gunner913
Jun 16th, 2011, 05:19 AM
She could win Wimbledon...she has made the semifinals twice...I mean she is not the best on it...but I she has to be one of the top five faves to win it when she is not injured.

Just because you're favored on who you are doesn't mean you have a shot in hell to win.

AchillesHell
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
She's injured

Mistress of Evil
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Lin Lin :crying2:

SpanishSuenos
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
I think she is really injured.
she doesn't want to leave wimbledon.

edificio
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Injured

Serenus Christ
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:58 AM
The queens have returned.

BartoLiNa
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Radiation.

Gilas.
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Injured :shrug:

Chrissie-fan
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Injured. All the rest is just typical GM crap.

Sam L
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Scared of Serena, Venus and even Maria.

Also, this isn't hard courts, she knows she's got no chance.

Chrissie-fan
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Scared of Serena, Venus and even Maria.

Also, this isn't hard courts, she knows she's got no chance.
Everybody's scared of Serena, Venus and Maria. Somewhere between 110 and 120 women in the draw know they don't have a realistic chance of winning it. It would be a short tournament if they all of a sudden all pretended to be injured. Besides, although she wouldn't be one of the main favorites, she would at least be a dangerous outsider and you never know. Certain players might lose early, the draw may have worked out in her favor, she might have played well at the right time....anything can happen.

I don't even understand why we're having this discussion really. Kim says she's injured, so she's injured unless anyone here has evidence to the contrary, period.

John.
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:47 AM
I don't even understand why we're having this discussion really. Kim says she's injured, so she's injured unless anyone here has evidence to the contrary, period.

This

bandabou
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:04 AM
:lol: She was never gonna win it, realistically speaking..but to say that she withdrew out of fear of facing any of the players is just silly. Kim is really injured. I believe that.

<Sven>
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Can't some of you just get a life?
Why the hell would she pretend to have an injury... She is scared of nobody and really believed she had a shot at this years title.
Anyway, I just hope Yanina will win it now (looooooong shot I know!) and if not her, hopefully a true champion will!

Graf~Dokic
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM
She's seriously injured. No way she would have withdrawn for any other reason. :shrug:

And "Saving energy for US hardcourt season" doesn't make sense at all. You can have a good US hardcourt season and go deep at Wimbledon. One thing doesn't exclude the other.

debby
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Yes, it does. For instance, she is injured but not a lot, she could play Wimbledon but she might get tired because of it, or stuff, and it could jeopardize her chances of winning on hardcourts.

But anyway, that's not the question. Everyone (but Kieferfan of course :lol: ) knows I don't like Kimberly, but I really don't get that poll at all. Who are you to judge a player's injury? She loves Wimbledon, her dream is to win it one day, it is her favourite slam even if she plays better at the US Open. Bullshit. She is seriously injured, and she is unlucky this year. I hope she will be fine this summer.

Only blind and stupid haters can doubt Kimberly's injury, especially that she always played the WS and her nightmare Henin, without giving a walkover at each time. :tape: Like some who doubt Henin's second retirement.

J4m3ka
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:32 AM
She is not good on grass.

This.

Although she probably has hurt herself. But I feel that if it was the USO she would show up anyway.

Pasta-Na
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Because of Lin Lin :shrug:

Miracle Worker
Jun 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
She's injured and after Williams' return she doesn't have to save Tour alone...

Eastbourne showed that Williams sister are still the most important players in tour and Kim can have short holiday before US Open.

Feyd
Jun 16th, 2011, 10:38 AM

Don't look at the mirror, Kim!

matthias
Jun 16th, 2011, 10:52 AM
she is tired of playing tennis and will retire soon

Miracle Worker
Jun 16th, 2011, 10:56 AM
she is tired of playing tennis and will retire soon

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/148392d1281846012-animated-gif-thread-1281761569556.gif

sluggahjells
Jun 16th, 2011, 10:57 AM
The reason for Kim's withdraw:

'So she can look at stupid threads on Tennis Forum and laugh at those questioning her integrity and severity of her injury.

Juju Nostalgique
Jun 16th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Seriously Flemish. :spit:

Tweety Snape
Jun 16th, 2011, 11:06 AM
She's pregnant. Can't you see that her boobs are bigger?

Just kidding, I think she's seriously injured.

Chrissie-fan
Jun 16th, 2011, 11:17 AM

:lol:

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 16th, 2011, 11:44 AM
You forgot the most obvious poll entries:

She wants to make her grand return at the USO so all the spotlight will be on her again :rolleyes:

She didn't have a Fila legends' outfit to copy and wear for wimbledon(How many Fila players have even won the big dish? Nike is where it's at.)

but really, my track record shows I'm not her #1 fan, and was suspicious last time, but she's really injured this time.

bandabou
Jun 16th, 2011, 12:01 PM

Just kidding, I think she's seriously injured.

:rolls: Poor Todd...