PDA

View Full Version : We love you Daniela, but why...

rhz
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:53 AM
your visor, top and shorts do not match??

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20021102/capt.1036264509spain_fed_cup_tennis_xpw111.jpg

~RedRose~
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:55 AM
perhaps she was having a bad fashion day ... or she washed her skirt and accidently bleached it, and her black Visor went missing. Or maybe she didnt care about wat she wore ... because she was reprenting her country ... they should have country outfits I reckon in the cournty colours!!

~ The Leopard ~
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:57 AM
lol. At least she didn't add a touch of green or something.

irma
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:14 AM
"perhaps she was having a bad fashion day"

this was the case in all indoor tournaments. in fact this blue top is even better as the bedsheets! so I call it an improvement :p

Sam L
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:20 AM
I like the visors :cool:

BasicTennis
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:31 AM
I know she would keep that WINNING fashion of hers til they lift the Fed Cup Title today.;)

King Aaron
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:55 AM
maybe she doesnt have a fashion sense ;)

BasicTennis
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:17 AM
winning sense is better for Daniela for now.;)

niratti
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:06 AM
she might try to do sth. different !! :)

matthias
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:29 AM
but she still looks ............... WOW :kiss:

Glenn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:36 AM
Picture her in the Anna Kournikova yellow outfit of Roland Garros!
She would look amazing in it, but no she prefers to wear this boring crap... :rolleyes:

Colin B
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:47 AM
SO WHAT? stop being so shallow and watch the bloody tennis!!!!

iLUVTBJ
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:57 AM
She is the kind of girl who is able to carry everything!!! :kiss:

Hagar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:03 PM
I can't help it, she looks very good, but whatever she is wearing (or should I say whatever she is NOT wearing), she always looks so naked. I always feel like yelling: "Put some clothes on, girl!"

mboyle
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:26 PM
Dani is so hot:kiss: :hearts: I can't even believe it!

Aloysius
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:46 PM
What is it about Daniela that people think she's attractive? Is it the long legs? Is it the rake-like body? Is it her eyes? Her skin? Her hair?

It's the same thing with Anna. I'm not sure what is supposed to be so attractive about her. Or Barbara Schett for that matter. Is it their mystery? An allure?

It's usually the media that tell us so-and-so is HOT and so-and-so is SEXY. But if you had to pick them out yourself, would you necessarily choose the same girls?

This is not to take away from Daniela, Anna or Barbara. I'm just curious.

adlysha babalu
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:24 PM
i like the visor!! ermm yeah i was wondering howcome she's wearing errmm..black top,blue visor,beige skirt...
but she still looks great man!! i like her black top..suits herr so much!!

congrats daniela!!!!!!!!

=-spreaD LoVe-=

AmErIcAn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:40 PM
She still looks beautiful to me...:kiss:

AgassiGirl16
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:11 PM
It's funny because when I first saw the picture, I was like "what in the world is she wearing?!" But then, you look at her...and it still looks cute. She can just do that...there's something about her.

Mary Kate

endiadjendiadj
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Glenn
Picture her in the Anna Kournikova yellow outfit of Roland Garros!
She would look amazing in it, but no she prefers to wear this boring crap... :rolleyes:

i think dani needs to fill out a little before she can fit into anna k's outfits.:o

Sharapower
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:20 AM
I don't really see what's ugly with the colours she's wearing there, but maybe I know nothing about good fashion sense too.

Anyway I think Adidas weren't very clever to let Dani sign up with Nike. I clearly prefer Adidas outfits. And Daniela would have been a great ambassador for this brand instead of winless Anna K. Nike outfits are, err..., without personality.

And yeah, sure that Daniela can wear anything, she's always lovely.

Sharapower
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:24 AM
By the way don't you think Daniela & Marat would be a great couple ?
I find they are the reflect of each other in both tours WTA & ATP concerning the style of game and the elegance.