PDA

View Full Version : Is he hot? Are you more into a slutty Republican or Democrat kind of guy?

wayitis
Jun 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Which one is hotter? ;):confused:

1 -http://i.huffpost.com/gen/287228/ANTHONY-WEINER-PICTURES-PHOTOS-TWITTER.jpg

2 -http://media.courierpress.com/media/img/photos/2011/02/10/New_York_Congressman__Reyn_t300.jpg

kwilliams
Jun 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
One has a better body. That's all I can say. Is the first one a slutty republican and the second one a democrat?

Pump-it-UP
Jun 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Weiner's pictures are disgusting

Helen Lawson
Jun 10th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Weiner is totally yucky!! Gross face and I hate shaved chests. His pictures remind me of that serial killer Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs when he's doing the "tuck dance.". That is not a compliment. They should check Weiner's basement to make sure he doesn't have a girl stashed in an abandoned well!!

The Republican from Louisiana who saw hookers was hot, and oddly, I'd bang Elliot Spitzer too. That he kept his dark socks on during sex is hot. What can I say, Helen has a sock fetish.

Helen Lawson
Jun 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Slutty Republican is the second one, who has chest hair and doesn't look like the killer from Silence of the Lambs. Top one is gross Weiner, perhaps fresh off feeding the woman he has stashed in the well in his basement and doing creepy tuck dance.

KournikovaFan91
Jun 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Republican ALL the way in this case :)

Novichok
Jun 10th, 2011, 01:53 AM
The second guy is definitely hotter. Weiner's picture makes him look like a human/bird hybrid.

new-york
Jun 10th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Slutty Republican is the second one, who has chest hair and doesn't look like the killer from Silence of the Lambs. Top one is gross Weiner, perhaps fresh off feeding the woman he has stashed in the well in his basement and doing creepy tuck dance.

:haha:.

LeonHart
Jun 10th, 2011, 02:44 AM
It's embarrassing enough to have the name Weiner....now he just made it so much worse :o