PDA

View Full Version : LADY GAGA..she's born this way " as a slut "

mapaliey
Jun 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
LADY SLUT-GA

http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lady-gaga-cfda-awards-2011-red-carpet.jpeg
http://ris.fashion.telegraph.co.uk/RichImageService.svc/imagecontent/1/TMG8561719/m/gaga-party-story_1915036a.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/celebrity.aol.co.uk/media/2011/06/lady-gaga-cfda01rex590mb070611.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/celebrity.aol.co.uk/media/2011/06/lady-gaga-cfdarex590mb070611.jpg

PS : BTW decreased 85% at 2nd week in BILLBOARD

WHAT DO U THINK ????

Brαm
Jun 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM
She's really trying too hard :o

mckyle.
Jun 8th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Looks like she had a good time :)

Mary Cherry.
Jun 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02iycDZdTIbEn/x610.jpg

No but really, I think she's going for shock-factor rather than slut-factor.

Halepsova
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I feel sorry for her mother. :o

LeRoy.
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:06 PM
My eyes...OMG my eyes will never forgive me for that. :o :help:

Momma why are you always so D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E for attention ? Did you not get enough as a kid ? :facepalm:

:haha: at her second week sales FALLING SHARPLY by 85%. :haha:"album of the decade" ? I guess 99c was all it was really worth. :o

FORZA SARITA
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:10 PM
:vomit:

Dominic
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Hmm it doesnt look like her.

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:35 PM
When is she going to realise that her antics are getting old? :zzz:

LeRoy.
Jun 8th, 2011, 08:54 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r7XAhTrB1hc/Te_dmyiB1cI/AAAAAAAAB7s/lhI-Y7igJog/s1600/GaGa%2521.jpg

How lovely does she look here ?

GrandMother Monster ?? :haha:

WowWow
Jun 8th, 2011, 09:09 PM
WHAT DO U THINK ????

Hawt!

Bismarck.
Jun 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Nice tits.

Londoner
Jun 8th, 2011, 09:20 PM
When is she going to realise that her antics are getting old? :zzz:

I think this is how it is. I can't remember anyone who was as big as LGG falling so fast. She went too far too fast leaving her no where else to go so everything now just looks passé.

Her new album is little more than regurgitated Euro dance pop from the 90s, with very poor lyrics. Judas is a Steps track with added throbs.

I watched her concert on TV and her performance was mediocre, but it was her spoken interludes which were so shockingly patronising and facile and so obviously false - and years out of date - her desperation to appear a gay icon has just meant the opposite. Most female gay icons just had it happen naturally. When she said who had inspired her when she was studying was just unintentionally hilarious!

Anyway enough. No doubt the next album will be Christian folk songs with LGG saying she has found a new facet of herself and that what went before was just self-exploration.

~{X}~
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Of course her album would fall 85%, you people are so desperate. She sold over 1.1 million albums, and selling 200,000 in your next week is still pretty damn big these days, considering some only sell 200-300 in their first week and then completely die out... ahem.

mapaliey
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Of course her album would fall 85%, you people are so desperate. She sold over 1.1 million albums, and selling 200,000 in your next week is still pretty damn big these days, considering some only sell 200-300 in their first week and then completely die out... ahem.

only 174K :p

mapaliey
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I think this is how it is. I can't remember anyone who was as big as LGG falling so fast. She went too far too fast leaving her no where else to go so everything now just looks passé.

Her new album is little more than regurgitated Euro dance pop from the 90s, with very poor lyrics. Judas is a Steps track with added throbs.

I watched her concert on TV and her performance was mediocre, but it was her spoken interludes which were so shockingly patronising and facile and so obviously false - and years out of date - her desperation to appear a gay icon has just meant the opposite. Most female gay icons just had it happen naturally. When she said who had inspired her when she was studying was just unintentionally hilarious!

Anyway enough. No doubt the next album will be Christian folk songs with LGG saying she has found a new facet of herself and that what went before was just self-exploration.
i wonder who will she copy-paste....:lol::lol::lol:;);)

~{X}~
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:31 PM
only 174K :p

Only 174,000 and still number 1.

Next week Adele will get back number 1 anyway. So what's the big deal.

mapaliey
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Hmm it doesnt look like her.

THAT'S her with 24 CM HEELS

http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lady-gaga-spiked-dress.jpeg

LeRoy.
Jun 8th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Most people have a 50-60% drop from week 1 to 2 but for BTW, with inflated sales due to giveaways and 99c sales she dropped by 85%. Just goes to show how "real" her sales were.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 8th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Most people have a 50-60% drop from week 1 to 2 but for BTW, with inflated sales due to giveaways and 99c sales she dropped by 85%. Just goes to show how "real" her sales were.

Still good enough to retain #1 :bounce:

Aaron.
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Stupid B****.

http://www.newnownext.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/RuSlap_dr2_11_252gif12.gif

Pump-it-UP
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Flawless F1

Steven.
Jun 9th, 2011, 03:09 AM
I love how she says to be yourself, but if you compare her before she became super famous she's still much more conservative than this. She isn't being herself anymore and she wasn't 'born this way'. This is a product of fame. Still love her music and the messages she is conveying but she herself isn't true to her own words anymore. :shrug:

Maybe it's time for me to put away and lock up this guilty pleasure of mine.

tdot.
Jun 9th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Yep. Still a male lady...

So Disrespectful
Jun 9th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Born This Way, the single, sold so well because all the little monsters bought it before they'd even heard it. Same reason the album had such massive first week sales; blind devotion.

Both Judas and Edge of Glory failed to make number 1 in any market. Her mainstream powers are certainly waning because if you don't pick up new fans, you can only lose the ones you already have. Oh, and no one cares about her ugly costumes anymore (they don't deserve to be called outfits).

stevos
Jun 9th, 2011, 09:12 AM
LOL. I'm not even a huge Gaga fan and I still find it hilarious how crazy most of you in here are. She's still all anyone talks about, she's still more relevant than any other female popstar (seriously, try and name one outdoing her at the moment?) and of course when you sell so well in the first week you're going to dip in the second. Who goes and buys the same album a week later?

Also Judas is one of the most played songs ever (just check Last.Fm) and that video was pretty great...plus I was just out at a bar and heard Judas, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Edge of Glory all in the same night. Sorry, Gaga is doing great.

Bismarck.
Jun 9th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Born This Way, the single, sold so well because all the little monsters bought it before they'd even heard it. Same reason the album had such massive first week sales; blind devotion.

Both Judas and Edge of Glory failed to make number 1 in any market. Her mainstream powers are certainly waning because if you don't pick up new fans, you can only lose the ones you already have. Oh, and no one cares about her ugly costumes anymore (they don't deserve to be called outfits).

Judas made it to number one in South Korea and made it to the top ten practically everywhere else so it wasn't exactly a failure, plus the video has over 50 mil views on YouTube from what I've been hearing. I'd say the rest of the songs from her album didn't do so well because she decided to flood three out at once only a few weeks after Judas had been released, so her fans weren't exactly gagging for new stuff as they would've been had she paced this album out like she did the first. And her mainstream powers most definitely aren't waning. :lol: I don't like her but ever since the album came out she's been all over the radio and TV here. Also, I'd say two pages worth of posts on one of this particular outfit and pages of newspaper coverage about it hardly signify that people 'don't care' anymore. She's getting more attention than ever.

LOL. I'm not even a huge Gaga fan and I still find it hilarious how crazy most of you in here are. She's still all anyone talks about, she's still more relevant than any other female popstar (seriously, try and name one outdoing her at the moment?) and of course when you sell so well in the first week you're going to dip in the second. Who goes and buys the same album a week later?

Also Judas is one of the most played songs ever (just check Last.Fm) and that video was pretty great...plus I was just out at a bar and heard Judas, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Edge of Glory all in the same night. Sorry, Gaga is doing great.

Pretty much. The only artist holding a candle to her right now in terms of sales is Adele.

Uranus
Jun 9th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Baby, 'The Edge of Glory' has only been released in the US (or very close - not in Europe at least) so far, and it's doing really well as of now, and much better than 'Judas'.

We can agree 'Judas' underperformed in most places though, but it's still a WW smash. Every GaGa single is, this one just a little less than the previous ones.

This girl's been the real deal since 'Poker Face' was out, and confirmed her superstar status with 'Bad Romance'. No one can deny it. She's everywhere, overhyped, has one of the biggest fanbases ever, throwing huge hits, selling tons of records and tour tickets. Her personality, costumes (as fake as it may sound - though I believe her personality actually is different and somehow twisted) make her unique, and the promo around her is near perfect. She's still much bigger than any other female artist right now. And even though we can admit Katy's been selling way more during the past year, she lacks personality and a handful of talent to make it close. Last time I saw something similar must be when Britney broke through in the late 90s, after the boys band phenomenon.

The Witch-king
Jun 9th, 2011, 11:51 PM

:lol: what's your point? Lady Gaga has loads of fans... so she's supposed to be ashamed of that? :confused:

RenaSlam.
Jun 15th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Go away, Gaga.

Pops Maellard
Jun 16th, 2011, 12:28 AM
OMG she's like so daring and creative!

harloo
Jun 16th, 2011, 06:27 AM

When your entire album is .99 first week out of course you'll sell 1.1 million albums if you're Gaga. Fans were buying 10-20 copies and people who don't even like Gaga purchased it.

~{X}~
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:27 AM
When your entire album is .99 first week out of course you'll sell 1.1 million albums if you're Gaga. Fans were buying 10-20 copies and people who don't even like Gaga purchased it.

I know her album was .99 cents, I know tons of people bought it, why wouldn't they if it was that low priced!?

I bought Rihanna's Rated R album for .99 cents and her LOUD album for 4.99 and I got Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album for free through a special deal.

Amazon chose to price the album at .99 cents to promote their new Cloud service, it sold well, about 400,000 copies I believe were bought that way.

bulava
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Oh, and no one cares about her ugly costumes anymore (they don't deserve to be called outfits).
I agree with you. I always wondered about the Hypocrisy of the people who quickly jump to a rash judgement about the artists who rap with profanity but on the other hand they choose to ignore the indecent, desperate, and vulgar artists such as Gaga! They argue that bad lyrics (from rappers like Eminem) will have bad influence on the young kids/teens whereas artists such as Gaga who do obscene dressing, cheap exposing etc should be fine for the kids/teens! WTH :rolleyes:

bulava
Jun 16th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Fans were buying 10-20 copies and people who don't even like Gaga purchased it.
Maybe but not people like me. Believe it or not, never showed any interest in listening to a full-length song of hers let alone buying a Gaga album :p

Carotastrophe
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:31 AM
My eyes...OMG my eyes will never forgive me for that. :o :help:

Momma why are you always so D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E for attention ? Did you not get enough as a kid ? :facepalm:

:haha: at her second week sales FALLING SHARPLY by 85%. :haha:"album of the decade" ? I guess 99c was all it was really worth. :o

and yet it sold 5 times of Femme Fatale/

Pissed, LeRoy?

I think we can label FF the Flop of The Year :kiss::kiss:

Pops Maellard
Jun 21st, 2011, 12:31 PM
A little late perhaps, but, sorry Gaga, this is the only place my paws are going.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_e1tvCmkK3yE/R6DNCZwSukI/AAAAAAAAANE/_9tulkXWcDE/s400/37705117_d1eda63bae.jpg

Lunaticalm
Jun 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
lookatmelookatmelookatme.....

Dominic
Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:45 AM
A little late perhaps, but, sorry Gaga, this is the only place my paws are going.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_e1tvCmkK3yE/R6DNCZwSukI/AAAAAAAAANE/_9tulkXWcDE/s400/37705117_d1eda63bae.jpg

This pic made me cry :hearts:

So Disrespectful
Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
The clip for Edge of Glory is so amazing. I love the part where she's dancing in front of a building... oh.