PDA

View Full Version : A 21 year old guy stabbed a woman to death after accidentally hit her by a car .

tennis-insomniac
Jun 7th, 2011, 08:37 PM
He was later sentenced to death, despite turning himself in to the police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13678179

the victim was examined and they found that she only had a minor injury after being hit by the car, but this young man thinks that she would cause him trouble later so he stabbed her to death.

This raised an issue about the young generation being more immoral and spoiled by their rich parents.

Londoner
Jun 7th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Oh dear. I thought that sort of degenerate behaviour only happened in Britain.

Maybe there will be a high price for China's economic miracle. A price higher than imagined. Once this sort of rot sets in it is impossible to repair.

BigB08822
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Oh yes, because only the new and young generation ever commit acts of violence. I hate when people say stuff like that. Murders have been happening since humans have been on this planet and they happen from people of all generations.

kwilliams
Jun 9th, 2011, 03:11 PM
^ I agree but when you consider how petty his motive for killing her was, you have to really look at the facts of the case and wonder if this could've happened in the past. I don't think it's just a problem of young people acting so selfishly but also of how society operates these days.

tennis-insomniac
Jun 10th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Oh yes, because only the new and young generation ever commit acts of violence. I hate when people say stuff like that. Murders have been happening since humans have been on this planet and they happen from people of all generations.

I see your point. Murder like these happens in every time since old-days but this one is different. Because this proves that the education system is a failure. That is why, it has been given a special attention.