PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten Flipkens 2003

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Smart
Nov 19th, 2003, 09:30 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031119/capt.xmj10811191343.fed_cup_xmj108.jpg
Kiiiiirsteeeen noooo :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I wanna give her a big hug :sad:

carot
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Oh, such an awesome match from Flipper! :D We can all be proud of her, especially seeing she kept fighting in the third set after losing the second one so closely... Excellent work and promising for her future. :)

Ti0na
Nov 21st, 2003, 05:56 PM
Nice match Flipper! Keep on working, you've got game!

Bette_Midler
Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:28 AM
aaaaaaww i m a fan

of my lovely and sweet flipper :drool:

http://www.fedcup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/FC_840_gallery.JPG
:drool: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :drool:

snoop
Nov 22nd, 2003, 06:27 AM
Anyone knows whats next?
Is she planning to play more challengers this year or prepare for next season?

Shedevil
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:19 PM
grrr Kirsten is amazing :worship:

Karel
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:08 PM
Flipkens will humiliate Elke when she plays her on thursday 18/12 :D

Brαm
Nov 23rd, 2003, 05:31 PM
Anyone going??

azza
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:06 PM
God she is so adorable :hug:

snoop
Nov 23rd, 2003, 06:09 PM
WHERE WHEN WHAT

CSB
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:28 PM
she looked good on sportweekend yesterday

:hearts:

Brαm
Nov 24th, 2003, 05:54 PM

I didn't see it :sad:

I heard something about Caroline Maes at school though! Apparently she wore some kind of Jean-Marie Pfaff wig :confused: :shrug:

Wimanna
Nov 24th, 2003, 06:26 PM
I didn't see it :sad:

I heard something about Caroline Maes at school though! Apparently she wore some kind of Jean-Marie Pfaff wig :confused: :shrug:

I didn't see it either :sad: but I saw Els, Caro and Flipkens with that JMP wig later in the show ;)

Fieke
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Anyone going??

thursday = working day :rolleyes:

Mercury Rising
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:57 PM

Yeah she sure did :hearts:

Brαm
Nov 24th, 2003, 09:06 PM
WHERE WHEN WHAT
Vorst Nationaal, 18th of december 2003:

Proximus Tennis Night

First it's
Kirsten Flipkens vs. Elke Clijsters :hearts: :D

followed by a battle of the sexes:
Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Yannick Noah!! :cool:

More information on this website: http://www.sport.be/proximusdiamondtennisnight/2003/nl/spelers/index.html

Iagoti
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:31 AM
I didn't see it either :sad: but I saw Els, Caro and Flipkens with that JMP wig later in the show ;)

I saw it :)

They were all really sweet (and looking very good).

It was a nice interview, about Els' career and how she feels she can still beat some younger girls from time to time...
About her so-called 'mother role'...lol

Kirsten was visibly awed when they showed a tape with Billie Jean King commenting on how great a player Kirsten is :worship:

About Caroline and how she sometimes lacks confidence. About her close friendship with Kim.

Wimanna
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:49 AM
I saw it :)

They were all really sweet (and looking very good).

It was a nice interview, about Els' career and how she feels she can still beat some younger girls from time to time...
About her so-called 'mother role'...lol

Kirsten was visibly awed when they showed a tape with Billie Jean King commenting on how great a player Kirsten is :worship:

About Caroline and how she sometimes lacks confidence. About her close friendship with Kim.

Tnx :kiss:

arn
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Vorst Nationaal, 18th of december 2003:

Proximus Tennis Night

First it's
Kirsten Flipkens vs. Elke Clijsters :hearts: :D

followed by a battle of the sexes:
Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Yannick Noah!! :cool:

More information on this website: http://www.sport.be/proximusdiamondtennisnight/2003/nl/spelers/index.html

Wow, I would love to see the first match!!

~|Naomi|~
Nov 26th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Kirsten was visibly awed when they showed a tape with Billie Jean King commenting on how great a player Kirsten is

How nice of Billie JEan to say that, hope it gives Kirsten confidence and belief in herself to hear someone like that say that.

any details, on what she said about her firendship with Kim?

Svennovitch
Nov 26th, 2003, 02:02 PM
John Wertheim's email analysis:

After her incredibly close match against Meghann Shaughnessy in Fed Cup, what do you make of Kirsten Flipkens' prospects?--Shreena, Bristol, U.K.

Honestly, I haven't seen Flipkens play much (read: a few games at the U.S. Open juniors), but exuberance about her pro prospects has been oddly muted. This in spite of a terrific junior career. Countrywoman Kim Clijsters was asked about whether Flipkens would be a top player within three years and here's her response. It's a perfectly acceptable analysis, but I think you'll agree that it's not exactly the most ringing of endorsements.

Well, that's very hard to say. It all, you know -- I'm not a -- I hope the sooner, the better for her. It's tough, you know, going from, you know -- it's a completely different circuit, you know, going from the Juniors to the pro tour. That's -- but I'm sure she'll get there. I'm not really, you know, a card reader or anything. I don't really know how long it's gonna take her. But I'm sure she's -- I mean, any junior who plays that well on a lot of surfaces, like her will -- I'm sure she'll get pretty far on the WTA Tour.

E. Blackadder
Nov 26th, 2003, 02:49 PM
http://users.pandora.be/rhythmboy/callens/DSC00584.jpg

More exclusive Kirsten & Els pics on www.elscallens.be.tf in just a moment ;)

Shedevil
Nov 26th, 2003, 05:10 PM
:lol: that's very cute!

Svennovitch
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:23 AM
John Wertheim's email analysis:

After her incredibly close match against Meghann Shaughnessy in Fed Cup, what do you make of Kirsten Flipkens' prospects?--Shreena, Bristol, U.K.

Honestly, I haven't seen Flipkens play much (read: a few games at the U.S. Open juniors), but exuberance about her pro prospects has been oddly muted. This in spite of a terrific junior career. Countrywoman Kim Clijsters was asked about whether Flipkens would be a top player within three years and here's her response. It's a perfectly acceptable analysis, but I think you'll agree that it's not exactly the most ringing of endorsements.

Well, that's very hard to say. It all, you know -- I'm not a -- I hope the sooner, the better for her. It's tough, you know, going from, you know -- it's a completely different circuit, you know, going from the Juniors to the pro tour. That's -- but I'm sure she'll get there. I'm not really, you know, a card reader or anything. I don't really know how long it's gonna take her. But I'm sure she's -- I mean, any junior who plays that well on a lot of surfaces, like her will -- I'm sure she'll get pretty far on the WTA Tour.

Not surprisingly, the above had "to be continued":

About the quotation you ran last week from Kim Clijsters on Kirsten Flipkens: Is Clijsters that inarticulate due to concentration problems, or is it because of a general jock lack of education? --Cris Senior, New York

In one form or another, we get this question every week. You see a player quoted and the syntax makes you cringe. True, Clijsters' response won't overtake William Jennings Bryan's "Cross of Gold" speech as a barometer of eloquence. But cut her some slack. She had just suffered a demoralizing loss in the U.S. Open final, was forced to dissect a lousy day at the office and was doing so in her second tongue. Then, out of nowhere, she gets a question about the professional prospects of Kirsten Flipkens. Forgive Clijsters if she's a little tongue-tied and her extemporaneous answer is a bit scattered. What's more, if you've ever been interviewed on television and then read a verbatim transcript, you've no doubt cringed at how many of your sentences are peppered with "you knows," "ums" and "sort ofs."

Come-on-kim
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:30 AM
Not surprisingly, the above had "to be continued":

About the quotation you ran last week from Kim Clijsters on Kirsten Flipkens: Is Clijsters that inarticulate due to concentration problems, or is it because of a general jock lack of education? --Cris Senior, New York

In one form or another, we get this question every week. You see a player quoted and the syntax makes you cringe. True, Clijsters' response won't overtake William Jennings Bryan's "Cross of Gold" speech as a barometer of eloquence. But cut her some slack. She had just suffered a demoralizing loss in the U.S. Open final, was forced to dissect a lousy day at the office and was doing so in her second tongue. Then, out of nowhere, she gets a question about the professional prospects of Kirsten Flipkens. Forgive Clijsters if she's a little tongue-tied and her extemporaneous answer is a bit scattered. What's more, if you've ever been interviewed on television and then read a verbatim transcript, you've no doubt cringed at how many of your sentences are peppered with "you knows," "ums" and "sort ofs."
:lol: Kim and those "you know" ;) Now people will say she's a stupid girl without education :lol: ;)

saki
Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
It was my original question about Kirsten, by the way! ;)

Brαm
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:38 AM
:lol: Kim and those "you know" ;) Now people will say she's a stupid girl without education :lol: ;)
Not to mention that English isn't her mother tongue :tape:

Come-on-kim
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Not to mention that English isn't her mother tongue :tape:
No, but it's her boyfriend tongue :p ;) (I'm being stupid I think this morning :lol: )

Anyway, I love when she uses those "you know" and "I mean"! I try to use them as well when I speak, it's filling in the moments when you're searching for your words :lol:

~|Naomi|~
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:48 AM
No, but it's her boyfriend tongue :p ;) (I'm being stupid I think this morning :lol: )

Anyway, I love when she uses those "you know" and "I mean"! I try to use them as well when I speak, it's filling in the moments when you're searching for your words :lol:

yes but I think it is from Lleyton that Kim caught the 'you know' bug :p

Come-on-kim
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:52 AM
:p Like someone told me once, that's in the bed that you learn language the best :p :tape:

Come-on-kim
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:53 AM
BTW, being friend with Jen doesn't help either :p I think at the Aussie Open, they were the 3 who used the most "you know" and "I mean" :p Jennifer being the 1st :p

arn
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Back to Kirsten ;)

On belgian teletext they write something about Kirsten undergoing tests in America. Does anybody have more info about this??

arn
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Found something myself :)

Befaamd trainingscentrum toont interesse

Deze week verblijft de 17-jarige tennisbelofte uit Mol in Phoenix, in de Amerikaanse staat Arizona. In het Athletes Performance Institute legt ze er zware tests af die alles moet leren over de mogelijkheden van haar lichaam.

"Het spierstelsel is opgemeten, haar kracht, haar longcapaciteit, haar recuperatiesnelheid en haar blesssuregevoeligheid. Ook hebben we bekeken hoe ze beweegt op het tennisveld", wist directeur Mark Verstegen te vertellen aan Gazet van Antwerpen.

"Na de evaluatie bespreken we met haar en haar vader wat we in de toekomst kunnen bieden: een professioneel en op haar maat gesneden trainingsprogramma, voedingsadvies en nog zo veel meer", klinkt het verder.

Het centrum begeleidt vooral toppers uit het baseball en het football, maar pakt ook uit met Meghann Shaughnessy, tegen wie Flipkens ei zo na de zege behaalde in de halve finale van de Fed Cup. "Die wedstrijd heeft ons vertrouwen in haar alleen maar opgekrikt. We hadden ze al een tijdje in het oog, maar in die partij hebben we gemerkt dat het mentaal zeer goed zit bij haar. De vechtlust is er in overvloed!"

Shedevil
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:14 PM
thanks for the aticle arn ;)
wow, it surely sounds professional. I really hope she makes it to the top :)

Belgium = Best
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:22 PM
http://users.pandora.be/rhythmboy/callens/DSC00584.jpg

More exclusive Kirsten & Els pics on www.elscallens.be.tf in just a moment ;)

Where is that picture taken?

:wavey: :D :bounce:

Shedevil
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Where is that picture taken?

:wavey: :D :bounce:
at the airport? no? :o

Belgium = Best
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I think also. But in which country???

:wavey:

Elke
Dec 4th, 2003, 10:07 PM
at the airport? no? :o

kopenhagen, Denmark.
Thought Els mentioned it on Sportweekend.

Fedcup
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Who knows the shedule for Kirsten for next year.
Cause normally she would enter the wta tourneys from now on.

Does somebody knows if she'll play one in january?

baico
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:23 PM
I also want to know Fedcup

somebody who knows her schedule for January?

arn
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Who knows the shedule for Kirsten for next year.
Cause normally she would enter the wta tourneys from now on.

Does somebody knows if she'll play one in january?

I don't think her rank is high enough to enter real wta-events at the moment. Probably she will first play 25000$ and 50000$ tournaments.

But I would like to know if she's flying to australia or not :confused:

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:01 AM
I don't think she'll come to Australia. Her ranking isn't high enough to get into AO quallies. (The cut off is usually around 275ish). :sad: I wish she could play though. I wanna see her play again!

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:05 AM
kopenhagen, Denmark.
Thought Els mentioned it on Sportweekend.:lol: Plus there's a Danish flag in the background of the pic! ;)

nicky
Dec 10th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I don't think her rank is high enough to enter real wta-events at the moment. Probably she will first play 25000$ and 50000$ tournaments.

As far as WTA tournaments are concerned, my guess is she'll get a Wild Card for Antwerp, or at least for the quallies.

And isn't she entitled to qualifying Wild Cards for Wimbledon & Us Open, as junior champion?

Wimanna
Dec 10th, 2003, 02:42 PM
As far as WTA tournaments are concerned, my guess is she'll get a Wild Card for Antwerp, or at least for the quallies.

And isn't she entitled to qualifying Wild Cards for Wimbledon & Us Open, as junior champion?

I'm sure of the WC for qualifying in Wimbledon (not sure about the US Open, hopefully she will get one too there) and 3 WC for $75.000 events :)

AntennA
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Congratz to Kirsten for winning the title of 'upcoming talent of the year'. :D She really deserve's it!

carot
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:45 PM
congrats kirstentje :bounce: they all three deserved it though :) good year for our youngsters

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:54 PM
:bounce:

The Crow
Dec 17th, 2003, 07:01 PM
:D Although Kompany deserved it too imo.

Josh
Dec 17th, 2003, 07:03 PM
I think winning two grand slams and ending #1 in juniors is worth more than what Kompany did.

Bravo Kirsten! :)

Come-on-kim
Dec 17th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Kirsten :woohoo: :woohoo: :kiss:

APTT Game
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:43 AM
http://users.pandora.be/joris.deloore/nike8.BMP

Belgium = Best
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Who is that lad next to Kirsten?

:shrug:

The Crow
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:48 AM
I think winning two grand slams and ending #1 in juniors is worth more than what Kompany did.

Maybe. But it is in juniors! Kompany plays in the first team of Anderlecht, and is one of the best. But I'm not disputing Kirsten deserves it (not at all!) but I think Kompany deserved it too...

Josh
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Maybe. But it is in juniors! Kompany plays in the first team of Anderlecht, and is one of the best. But I'm not disputing Kirsten deserves it (not at all!) but I think Kompany deserved it too...

I think Kirsten deserves it more. Kompany is playing for Anderlecht which can hardly be considered a top team. In Belgium yes, but on a European level absolutely not. Kirsten OTOH has won grand slams on an international level and it's a known fact that top junior level right now is very high, even higher than challenger level.

Geoffry
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:37 PM
congrats Kirsten :yeah:
you really deserve it after such a great year

Elleke
Dec 19th, 2003, 03:57 PM
http://www.heiveldtennis.be/fotos/20030915_njt_4/6.jpg
http://www.heiveldtennis.be/fotos/20030915_njt_4/4.jpg
http://www.heiveldtennis.be/fotos/20030915_njt_4/5.jpg
http://www.heiveldtennis.be/fotos/20030915_njt_4/28.jpg

Geoffry
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:06 PM
nice pics

Come-on-kim
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Kirsten and Kim :hearts:

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:31 PM
Live on RTV, Sporter of Province Antwerp :D

After 2 rounds, Kirsten is 4th... (she looks gorgeous, again :drool: ;))

1. Marc Herremans 36 points
1. Joël Smets 36
1. Bart Wellens 36
4. Kirsten Flipkens 26
5. Sebbe Godefroid

Brαm
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:42 PM
Kirsten Flipkens has also been awarded the title of "most promising VTV player of the year" :D

Clijsters opnieuw VTV-speelster van het jaar 20-12-2003
Kim Clijsters is voor de vijfde keer op rij verkozen tot VTV-speelster van het jaar. Bij de beloften is Kirsten Flipkens voor de derde opeenvolgende keer laureate.

Zaterdag werd de uitslag van dit referendum bekendgemaakt tijdens een congres van de Vlaamse Tennis Vereniging in het Vlaams Parlement. Mama Els Clijsters vertegenwoordigde Kim op de huldiging. Xavier Malisse moest genoegen nemen met de tweede plaats, Els Callens werd derde.

Bij de beloften haalde Kirsten Flipkens het voor Elke Clijsters en Aude Vermoezen. Els Callens kreeg een speciale vermelding omdat ze zich al sinds 1994 onafgebroken inzet voor de Fed Cup.

De VTV maakte ook bekend dat het nog tot 2012 verder gaat met commerciële partner Delta Llyod.

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:42 PM
Kirsten won the Junior price of the province Antwerp!!!!! :yippee: She got €1250

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:46 PM
Standing after Round 3

1 Wellens 45
2 Herremans 43
3 Smets 41
4 Flipkens 30
5 Godefroid

Brαm
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:48 PM
Kirsten is the only woman in the top-5 ;)
€1250 is a nice Xmas gift :D

Btw, Wim, do you think we should make a new thread for 2004? Or keep this one?

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:49 PM
Kirsten is the only woman in the top-5 ;)
€1250 is a nice Xmas gift :D

Btw, Wim, do you think we should make a new thread for 2004? Or keep this one?

There are only 10 nominees, and Kirsten is the only girl ;) :yeah:

And the money will go to the bank she said ;)

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:51 PM
Oh, maybe now she's pro, we can give her a new Thread, our present :D ;)

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:56 PM
After Round 4

1 Wellens 54
2 Herremans 53
3 Smets 47
4 Godefroid 37
5 Flipkens 35
6 Moors 26
7 Strijbos 23
8 Schaessens 21
9 Bruylands 20
10 Hendrickx 14

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:59 PM
After Round 5
1 Wellens 64
2 Herremans 62
3 Smets 54
4 Flipkens 43
5 Godefroid 42
6 Strijbos 29
7 Moors 27
8 Bruylands 24
9 Schaessens 23
10 Hendrickx 17

Wimanna
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:06 PM
Okay, Wellens won the Award

1 Wellens
2 Herremans
3 Smets
4 Godefroid
5 Flipkens :)

Nice to see her 5th here :eek: If you see the record of the other athletes :eek: :yeah:

maybe she finished 4th....but it went so fast, I couldn't see the points at the end

arn
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:05 AM
Kirsten won the Junior price of the province Antwerp!!!!! :yippee: She got €1250

great :D

arn
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:06 AM

1 Wellens
2 Herremans
3 Smets
4 Godefroid

Nice to see her 5th here :eek: If you see the record of the other athletes :eek: :yeah:

maybe she finished 4th....but it went so fast, I couldn't see the points at the end

5 would be more correct in my opinion :)

Wimanna
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:56 AM
5 would be more correct in my opinion :)

Yeah...but I don't know what Sebbe did last year? He probably won something big, cuz he scored most of the times more points than Smets :tape:

arn
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:55 PM
He won ALOT!!! everytime i looked on vrt-teletext while i was in spain there was news about him winning something! I also think he is back to #1 in his sport.

Wimanna
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:05 PM
He won ALOT!!! everything i looked on vrt-teletext while iwas in spain there was news about him winning something! I also think he is back to #1 in his sport.

Dunno, I'm not in to this sport ;)

BelgianGirl
Dec 22nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
Bij de beloften haalde Kirsten Flipkens het voor Elke Clijsters en Aude Vermoezen. .

On VRT teletext they wrote:
1. Kirsten Flipkens
2. Elke Clijsters
3. Ode Vermeulen :rolleyes: I guess they meant Aude?! What a stupid mistake! :o

Just wanted to say this. I get so annoyed by those stupid Mistakes that show they don't know that much about tennis... :angel:

Congrats, Kirsten with the title by the way and with you 5th place in Antwerp! :D

Wimanna
Dec 22nd, 2003, 07:09 PM
On VRT teletext they wrote:
1. Kirsten Flipkens
2. Elke Clijsters
3. Ode Vermeulen :rolleyes: I guess they meant Aude?! What a stupid mistake! :o

Just wanted to say this. I get so annoyed by those stupid pistakes that show they don't know that much about tennis... :angel:

Congrats, Kirsten with the title by the way and with you 5th place in Antwerp! :D

You are Pissed off I think ;);) hehe

Idd, they wrote Ode Vermeulen, and on the next page they wrote:
1. Flipkens
2. Elke
3. Niels Desein :o :rolleyes:

Wimanna
Dec 22nd, 2003, 07:16 PM

1 Wellens
2 Herremans
3 Smets
4 Godefroid

Ok Kirsten finished 4th

4. Flipkens 53
5. Godefroid 43 He got only 1 point in the last round

arn
Dec 22nd, 2003, 07:17 PM
ze zullen Aude wel kennen binnen een paar jaar :devil: ;)

BelgianGirl
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:24 PM
You are Pissed off I think ;);) hehe

LOL! I didn't see that! :o I'll edit it :p

Brαm
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:42 AM
From itftennis.com

Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) has been named ITF Junior Girls’ World Champion and is the first player from Belgium to receive this honour. Flipkens won both the Wimbledon and the US Open junior titles in 2003.

Girls Singles:
1. Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) 1360
2. Michaella Krajicek (NED) 1130
3. Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) 755
4. Emma Laine (FIN) 710
5. Katerina Bohmova (CZE) 680
6. Veronika Chvojkova (CZE) 680
7. Katerina Bohmova (CZE) 640
8. Nicole Vaidisova (CZE) 630
9. Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) 630
10. Vojislava Lukic (YUG) 610

:yippee: :D :yippee:

azza
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:07 PM
:hatoff: To Kirsten :clap2:

Geoffry
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:28 PM
Congrats Kirsten
perfect end to a wonderful season

all the best in 2004

Shedevil
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:45 PM
Go Girl :dance: :bounce:

snoop
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:48 PM
Congrats Kirsten :D a well deserved top spot :yeah:

All the best for 2004 :yippee:

Wimanna
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:35 PM
Congrats Flipperke! :bigclap: :smooch:http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/crazy/breakdance.gif
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/party/trinken.gif

arn
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:39 PM
Well done Kirsten!!!

5 girls from the same country in the list and that country is hardly bigger as Belgium!!!

Come-on-kim
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
Congrats Kirsten

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I saw Kirsten today in the railwaystation in Antwerp :cool:

Shedevil
Jan 6th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I saw Kirsten today in the railwaystation in Antwerp :cool:
really? :D I'm sure she looked awesome right? :)

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Jan 7th, 2004, 07:35 PM
really? :D I'm sure she looked awesome right? :)

I was still a bit sleepy, bit i'm sure she looked great lol. :o

fleemke³
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Here are my pics from Kirsten in Vorst :)

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/vorst%20nationaal/kirstenelkeweb.jpg

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/vorst%20nationaal/kirsten1web.jpg

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/vorst%20nationaal/kirstenweb.jpg

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/vorst%20nationaal/kirstenelke1web.jpg

More pictures from Justine, Elke en Yannick HERE (http://users.pandora.be/fleemke):)

Wimanna
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Tnx alot :)

Fieke
Jan 9th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Fleemke, amazing pics, as usual :yeah:

fleemke³
Jan 9th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Changed the last picture :) it was the wrong url :)

Shedevil
Jan 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I was still a bit sleepy, bit i'm sure she looked great lol. :o
pft, and seeing her didn't wake you up? :p

Shedevil
Jan 9th, 2004, 04:27 PM
thanks fleem :yeah:

scapa :drool:

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Jan 9th, 2004, 07:25 PM
pft, and seeing her didn't wake you up? :p
yeah, sort of, but i had a train to catch, so i was distracted ;)

and thanks fleem :worship:

Brαm
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Hey people :wavey:

This thread's become a bit long, so maybe we could start a new one for Kirsten's 1st full professional season? :D

Any ideas for the thread's title?

Wimanna
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Flipper's Elegance Power :scratch: :o

E. Blackadder
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Feisty Flipper Force :confused:

Brαm
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Cute Kirsten kicks ass in 2004? :D

Kirsten flips them over? :)

katrientje
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Kirsten looked great on "De sportpersoonlijkheid van het jaar"
I am sure she'll have a lot of male admirers soon

fleemke³
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:20 PM
well honestly :o I didn't think she looked good :o Don't get me wrong she is a very nice girl but I have seen her better ;)

carot
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:33 PM
she looked very good (me being a male admirer i can judge better than fleem ;)) and was 'cool' and impressive as always, just being her usual self even if this was an important trophee. i hope she'll always stays like this, and maybe she'll unite the belgian tennisfans, oh boy, do i put a lot of pressure on her shoulders :o sorry flipper :kiss:

Wimanna
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Nevertheless she won the 'Beste Jongere' Trophy :yippee: :yeah:

She changed her haircut a lil I think.....but she did look good ;)

Brαm
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Congratulations on the title :woohoo:

Any more suggestions for the 2004 thread?? :D

carot
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Flippin' Flipper ;)

ßcoene
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I think she looked great. :)

Wimanna
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Kirsten will play doubles with Elke in Antwerp :)

Brαm
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Kirsten will play doubles with Elke in Antwerp :)
So no Clijsters/Clijsters? :sad:

fleemke³
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:29 PM
No Kim won't play doubles in Anwterp. They are going to try to get Els/Navratilova :bounce:

Brαm
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Nice to know that Kirsten gets a maindraw WC :yeah:

Elleke
Jan 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
a late happy birthday kirsten :o

03 RuleTheCourt
Nov 27th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Hmm since there a lot of Belgians here, maybe a good place to ask if some of you
have the Voetbalmagazine (Sport.be) from last wednesday. There should be an
article inside about Daniela Hantuchova but there were no more copies available
in the local shop, so... Please scan? :angel: