PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Christina Aguilera vocal performance?

Lord Choc Ice
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:15 AM
I bet my choice will be unpopular, but I find her voice nicest in "What A Girl Wants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJmq3xpIsZ8)" :lol:. The tone was perfect...:hearts:.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I like Xtina when she doesn't try too hard, no strain in her vocals.

But my most fave vocal performances would have to be those with flaws.:lol: You know what I mean.:p

BigB08822
Jun 4th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Save Me From Myself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxmS4UNrWY)

Not necessarily my favorite song of hers but I love how she controls her voice in this song and sings so gently.

The Dawntreader
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I loved her rendition of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.

Olórin
Jun 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I thought this thread was going to be live performances. And I was thinking I haven't seen much of her live.

Bit of an obvious choice but I really like "Fighter" vocally. I've just never heard anyone do vocally what she does that song. Scary but wonderful.

doni1212
Jun 4th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I thought this thread was going to be live performances. And I was thinking I haven't seen much of her live.

Me too and if so, I always say this one...
rBAY2Fx9PtU

Kevin.
Jun 4th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Her perfomance of Somos Novios with Bocelli was AMAZING!

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I like the one she performed on the Grammy nomination night...I love you Porgy, was it the name?

silverwhite
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:49 PM
rBAY2Fx9PtU

Agreed. Studio recordings wise, it's impossible to choose, but I Will Be and Bound To You are among my favourites!

Nicolás89
Jun 4th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Add me to the It's a mans world fan list, possibly one of the best live performances ever.

BigB08822
Jun 5th, 2011, 02:17 AM
I didn't chose a live performance because I have never seen one where she doesn't over sing at least parts of the song and her crazy facial tics and hand gestures drive me crazy.

doni1212
Jun 5th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I like the one she performed on the Grammy nomination night...I love you Porgy, was it the name?

Yeah! That one was really good too!

J1VvUcvoLnk

Kworb
Jun 5th, 2011, 02:45 PM
45sEHErG5ZA

Amazing control, tone and emotion. Usually she overdoes it but in this song everything is absolutely perfect.

doni1212
Jun 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
And how could I forget this one?! I had chills watching it! Beyonce performed the same night and it proved what I always knew--that Christina is a far better singer.

nmUzh2wKZMs

I can't find Christina's performance of "Beautiful" on Oprah, :sad: I love that version!! And she truly looked beautiful during that performance.

Maria Croft
Jun 5th, 2011, 03:40 PM
c7pV2DZkrP0

TvoacFdly0k

uFZN7Cvvu0Y

-Qr5ukHVDiI

2yygjahV-x0

_bw8HP7Hj2Y

These are some that I think of right away that weren't posted yet.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 5th, 2011, 04:24 PM
rBAY2Fx9PtU

this was amazing....too bad the successful "artists" these days can never pull this

silverwhite
Jun 5th, 2011, 05:57 PM
The emotion here is just mindblowing :inlove:

hkwlyDwDc4s

silverwhite
Jun 5th, 2011, 06:02 PM
this was amazing....too bad the successful "artists" these days can never pull this

Just the thought of some of dem gurls attempting this... :happy:

Ralph214
Jun 5th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Superbowl XLV :drool:

Dodoboy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:23 PM
And how could I forget this one?! I had chills watching it! Beyonce performed the same night and it proved what I always knew--that Christina is a far better singer.

nmUzh2wKZMs

I can't find Christina's performance of "Beautiful" on Oprah, :sad: I love that version!! And she truly looked beautiful during that performance.

Beyonce is so amazing!

No discussion she is left out of, best singer, best dancer, best performer, best EVERYTHING. Like seriously, shade aside, not here to start trouble but i KNEW someone would mention Bee's name here!

Dodoboy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Christina is fantastic, throughly enjoying these performances.

She has had better material to showcase her voice than Bee, that's for sure. Bee had Cadillac Records and the odd song on her albums to showcase her voice. A Star Is Born and her new album will bring a lot of fantastic showcases.

Christina is SUCH a talent though. I was going to make a thread like a DIVA-OFF sort of thread, might make this the DIVA-OFF thread :haha:

But if it's purely on vocals, the GaGa, Britney and RiRi stans can't join in.

LeRoy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Christina Aguilera is a much better singer than Beyonce.

Adal
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Christina Aguilera is a much better singer than Beyonce.
No doubt about that.

Dodoboy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Oh i guess the Brit stans can join in that way...

LeRoy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Atleast I am not a deluded stan.....:shrug:

Dodoboy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I'm not saying Beyonce is better, notice I've been very careful there ;)

lestat111
Jun 5th, 2011, 10:49 PM
The emotion here is just mindblowing :inlove:

hkwlyDwDc4s

great :drool: Im sucha fan of this bitch :bounce:

ReboundAce
Jun 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I bet my choice will be unpopular, but I find her voice nicest in "What A Girl Wants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJmq3xpIsZ8)" :lol:. The tone was perfect...:hearts:.

Agree :kiss:

Dodoboy.
Jun 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM
It's a shame we're losing her! Hope she comes back soon with a album!

Bee's 'flopping' and still is getting lifetime achievement awards and all that jazz, Christina's talent should NOT be forgotten.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 6th, 2011, 07:10 AM
I just love how Xtina now gets the pity votes especially after flopping.:lol: :p

silverwhite
Jun 6th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I just love how Xtina now gets the pity votes especially after flopping.:lol: :p

With a voice like hers, who needs pity? Commercial success isn't everything. Besides, she's regaining popularity via The Voice

Lord Choc Ice
Jun 6th, 2011, 11:18 AM

lol today I read in a magazine at work that a fan of Christina's outside a New York restaurant asked her for an autograph 'cause it was her birthday and Christina said "as if I care" and walked off. :o:haha:

But I couldn't find anything else on the net about it so I guess it didn't actually happen! :lol: I was about to come on here and crucify her for that but it didn't seem to have happened.

silverwhite
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM
lol today I read in a magazine at work that a fan of Christina's outside a New York restaurant asked her for an autograph 'cause it was her birthday and Christina said "as if I care" and walked off. :o:haha:

But I couldn't find anything else on the net about it so I guess it didn't actually happen! :lol: I was about to come on here and crucify her for that but it didn't seem to have happened.

You actually believe that sort of crap :spit:

She may not be warm and inviting but I doubt she's stupid enough to do things like that :lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM
You actually believe that sort of crap :spit:

She may not be warm and inviting but I doubt she's stupid enough to do things like that :lol:
:lol: Some celebs are rude like that. :oh:

silverwhite
Jun 6th, 2011, 02:38 PM
:lol: Some celebs are rude like that. :oh:

Only the dumb ones :oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 6th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I actually would believe she would do things like that. It's her. I see she always makes this "What are you looking at me, b*tch?" face on her.:lol: But I like that.:lol:

Super Dave
Jun 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Probably "Reflection".