PDA

View Full Version : 'The Hangover Part II' Movie!

Brett.
May 31st, 2011, 03:54 AM
Fucking amazing movie! Genius!!

I do highly recommend you to see this fabulous movie! It is way better than the first one! :worship:

Have any of you seen the movie, yet? what did you think of it? :)

Beat
May 31st, 2011, 09:07 AM
Fucking amazing movie! Genius!!

:spit:

Helen Lawson
May 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM
I thought the first one was dumb. I think I will wait until DVD.

Pump-it-UP
May 31st, 2011, 12:32 PM
I heard it was basically the same exact thing as the first one. :lol: But I'm gonna see it anyway.

Mrs. Dimitrova
May 31st, 2011, 01:03 PM
It was almost like the first one. Nothing special but definitely funny. There were a lot of funny parts. :lol: Even more interesting for me considering Bangkok was my birthplace. :sobbing: They really managed to show the hilariously horrible parts of the city. :hysteric:

Mattographer
May 31st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Hilarious? Please, no. I heard it's exact same thing as the first movie except the location so I'm not bothered to watch this one. I thought the first one was horrible.

Justin
May 31st, 2011, 02:53 PM
It was funny. I thought the first one was a little better but I would definitely recommend seeing part II.

Kylger
May 31st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Critical acclaim for this was poor for this movie, but don't really care much for those.

Thinking of going to see it, but will see if I actually make that far.

Ciarán
May 31st, 2011, 05:14 PM
If it's anything like the first, it's tacky, predictable and terribly straight humor.

Gdsimmons
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:55 AM
The movie was funny but the first one was funnier. I guess since its basically the EXACT same movie just across the ocean, you kinda figure what to expect.

philli
Jun 1st, 2011, 08:45 PM
i think the first one is better but number 2 is still a really funny movie