PDA

View Full Version : Paris Metro

Mina Vagante
May 30th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'm going to Paris for 3 days (Friday-Sunday) for a job training weekend.

I'll arrive at Paris airport and have a day to kill before I have to start my training. My question is, how hard is the Parisian Metro to use - bearing in mind I can't even use the London Underground, being from London. :tape:

ViceUltramontain
May 30th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Paris metro is pretty easy. There are indications everywhere.

jessicaB
May 31st, 2011, 10:25 AM
It's just easy. Just follow the instructions stated or posted there. If you really can't get it, then, you can ask for assistance.

kwilliams
May 31st, 2011, 10:32 AM
I think it's comparable to the London Underground in many ways. I've never had any difficulty with it.

Josh.
May 31st, 2011, 11:17 AM
I think it's comparable to the London Underground in many ways. I've never had any difficulty with it.

This. Both systems are quite easy to navigate.

silverwhite
May 31st, 2011, 12:29 PM
Yup. Easy to use and very extensive :p

Chris 84
May 31st, 2011, 12:32 PM
incredibly easy.
having been a tourist in both cities, i find the metro in paris even easier to use than the london one.

hablo
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:23 AM
incredibly easy.
having been a tourist in both cities, i find the metro in paris even easier to use than the london one.

Ditto.

new-york
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:48 AM
RER B from the airport to Paris, then just read. :D

Sam L
Jun 6th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I'm going to Paris for 3 days (Friday-Sunday) for a job training weekend.

I'll arrive at Paris airport and have a day to kill before I have to start my training. My question is, how hard is the Parisian Metro to use - bearing in mind I can't even use the London Underground, being from London. :tape:

Where are you staying? Might be better of catching a bus. Otherwise, just catch RER. And métro is easy as, just know which direction you're going. Actually I find the tube more confusing. It's not as well connected.