PDA

View Full Version : The WEIRDEST thing you will watch, EVER!!!1

Keadz
May 29th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Seriously, just watch it. I don't know what to say, whether I should feel sorry for the guy...or just to laugh hysterically!

Officially freeeakked out...:tape:

fAZnknP3VIc

The show is usually pretty good. If you feel like watching some interesting stuff, watch their (Hungry Beasts) 'Beast File' videos.

HRHoliviasmith
May 29th, 2011, 10:16 AM
He needs help. And Jesus. :weirdo:

Shvedbarilescu
May 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
He's not hurting anyone, and he seems happy. Yeah, it's pretty strange but I say live and let live. Whatever turns you on. As soon as one starts being judgemental on people who are different to oneselves one starts taking a turn towards the religious intolerant right. Ok, it is quite funny and it's pretty out there. But personally I don't feel sorry for him. This dude has an imagination that exceeds anything most of us could ever come up with. And he's found his own way to deal with this crazy world we live in. To be honest I've always had a lot of respect for anyone who isn't afraid to be truly themselves no matter how individual or different that might make them. This whole stuffed animal route wouldn't work for me but if it works for him, cool. Good luck to him. :yeah:

Mistress of Evil
May 29th, 2011, 12:48 PM
that seemed .... fun :scared:

Kart
May 29th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I expect he would stop playing with the stuffed toys if he had the option of being in the position that the homophobic bunny takes up with the care bear.

Mary Cherry.
May 29th, 2011, 06:17 PM
That's a mockumentary, right? :unsure:

égalité
May 29th, 2011, 07:03 PM
He's not hurting anyone, and he seems happy. Yeah, it's pretty strange but I say live and let live. Whatever turns you on. As soon as one starts being judgemental on people who are different to oneselves one starts taking a turn towards the religious intolerant right. Ok, it is quite funny and it's pretty out there. But personally I don't feel sorry for him. This dude has an imagination that exceeds anything most of us could ever come up with. And he's found his own way to deal with this crazy world we live in. To be honest I've always had a lot of respect for anyone who isn't afraid to be truly themselves no matter how individual or different that might make them. This whole stuffed animal route wouldn't work for me but if it works for him, cool. Good luck to him. :yeah:

There's a whole lot more to it than his just having a good imagination and not being afraid to be himself. There's some serious attachment issues going on. :unsure:

Leo St
May 29th, 2011, 08:47 PM
if hes happy..

Safe-From-Harm
May 29th, 2011, 09:09 PM
:rolls: :unsure:

Shvedbarilescu
May 30th, 2011, 05:51 AM
There's a whole lot more to it than his just having a good imagination and not being afraid to be himself. There's some serious attachment issues going on. :unsure:

I don't doubt it. But there's millions upon millions of people in this world with attachment issues issues and other relationship issues going on in their lives. And we don't judge most of them. If we are talking about being concerned about his mental health I don't buy it.

Way I see it almost all of us have our own emotional issues and challenges. Few of us are totally sorted. We are all imperfect but that's part of being human. It's just his emotional issues are a lot more eccentric that say 99.999999% of us. But that doesn't make them drastically worse. Yeah, he no doubt has issues relating to other humans, but that goes for a lot of other people too. He seems to be self sufficent and reasonably happy too. I'd say there's a lot more screwed up people out there than him, we probably know a few ourselves.

PhilePhile
May 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Warning! Disturbing scenes.
29JL_SQLAGQ

Pump-it-UP
May 30th, 2011, 01:36 PM
I was expecting this to be that Interior Semiotics video. :tape:

égalité
May 30th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I don't doubt it. But there's millions upon millions of people in this world with attachment issues issues and other relationship issues going on in their lives. And we don't judge most of them. If we are talking about being concerned about his mental health I don't buy it.

Way I see it almost all of us have our own emotional issues and challenges. Few of us are totally sorted. We are all imperfect but that's part of being human. It's just his emotional issues are a lot more eccentric that say 99.999999% of us. But that doesn't make them drastically worse. Yeah, he no doubt has issues relating to other humans, but that goes for a lot of other people too. He seems to be self sufficent and reasonably happy too. I'd say there's a lot more screwed up people out there than him, we probably know a few ourselves.

Yeah, the problem is that he's convinced himself that trying to move past the "playing with plush toys" stage of his life is unhealthy and that the only way for him to be happy is to keep doing it. People justify drug use and other destructive behaviors in the same way. :shrug: I know this doesn't have the same effects on his physical health that drug use does, but it's certainly more detrimental to his ability to have healthy relationships than drug use is.

FORZA SARITA
May 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
OMFG :facepalm:

Dominic
May 30th, 2011, 04:16 PM
it's certainly more detrimental to his ability to have healthy relationships than drug use is.

Who cares, maybe he doesn't want one.

égalité
May 30th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Who cares, maybe he doesn't want one.

I didn't imply anything about him wanting a healthy adult relationship. I just said something about his capacity to have one. What's your point?

Steadyniacki
May 31st, 2011, 10:51 AM
I love Hungry Beast :hearts:
Just a little creepy, but each to their own.

Super Dave
May 31st, 2011, 03:13 PM
Is that Piers Morgan?? ;)

Dominic
May 31st, 2011, 04:09 PM
I didn't imply anything about him wanting a healthy adult relationship. I just said something about his capacity to have one. What's your point?

My point is, it's not that big a deal, yes it's fucking weird but he's not hurting anyone and if he's happy like that, good for him! Maybe if he falls for someone someday he's gonna have motivation to stop it.

Keadz
Jun 1st, 2011, 04:00 AM
He is also a Doctor, more specifically...a pediatrician.