PDA

View Full Version : Geordie Shore

duhcity
May 27th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Anyone watching?
I am dying. As an American, this shit is so far-out hilarious. Is this how you guys feel when you watch Jersey Shore?

I have no idea what they're saying half the time. Gobshite and Domeyheaded? What?

Mary Cherry.
May 27th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Haven't seen it, trying not to. Same with The Only Way Is Essex.

I do say "gobshite" though :spit: I think I'll have to erase it from my vocabulary if it's making an appearance on this programme.

Sean.
May 27th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Can't say I've ever watched Jersey Shore but from what I've heard it's pretty tragic.

Gobshite's an old word, didn't know it was on the way back. Never heard of domeyheaded. :lol:

Trust me, though, when it comes to British dialects or phrases, you've not heard anything yet! There's millions of them.

Pump-it-UP
May 27th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I didnt know this even started yet. But I live for this stuff, so I'll definitely love it. :lol:

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 27th, 2011, 09:31 PM
It is awful.

Not a patch on Jersey Shore. I love Jersey Shore. This is just shit. Horrible characters. One guy looks like the incredible hulk.

It's even worse than The Only Way Is Essex and nearly as bad a Made In Chelsea!

CrossCourt~Rally
May 28th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Anyone watching?
I am dying. As an American, this shit is so far-out hilarious. Is this how you guys feel when you watch Jersey Shore?

I have no idea what they're saying half the time. Gobshite and Domeyheaded? What?

The clips are hilarious :happy: This ( like Jersey Shore ), is a guilty pleasure :angel: