PDA

View Full Version : Who is more likely to be a 1st rnd loser??

MrTennis
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:16 PM
Who will probably go out in the 1st rnd?

LucasArg
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Jennifer if she is playing like she did in her last tournaments.

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:14 PM
I think its Venus, though i hope not coz I want Lindsay to be the one to do that with her. Maybe if they meet in first round.

Jakub
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:33 PM
BYE BYE Daniela :wavey:

MrTennis
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:37 PM
Lindsay must first learn to beat players like Maleeva and Schnyder before she can beat someone she hasn't beaten in 2 years. :kiss:

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:39 PM
Well Venus, must learn first to be at least in the second round of an Indoor court.

MrTennis
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:55 PM
That's true, but at least Venus was coming from a long layof and carpet is not Venus' best surface. Lindsay should not have lost to those 2 players ranked as low as they are and her being as good on carpet as she is. :p

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:59 PM
Son its true!!!! Lindsay best surface is carpet and its venus worst.
You know the answer to your thread and your still arguing.

Venus needs to know hot get pass second round, while Lindsay will try to know how to get pass final as she usually does in carpet.

Is'nt it logical??? Who is more likely to loose in the first round????

MrTennis
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:22 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not understanding you and who's arguing? I know that carpet is Lindsay's best surface. Okay? I know that it is Venus' or one of Venus' worst surface. Okay?:rolleyes: My point was that Lindsay has been losing INDOORS to lower caliber players and she needs to handle them convincingly before she can handle a top player because Patty and Maleeva and Chanda happen to be in this tourney. I never said she would lose to Venus. You're on a totally different page. Where'd that come from??:confused: You seem to be the one arguing.

MrV
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:53 PM
Hopefully Jennifer!! :D

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:55 PM
OKAY, lets go back at the first IDIOT reply in this thread.
The question was "Who should likely lose the first round"

My answer was Venus then you right away attacked Lindsay for not having won the finals lately that she couldnt beat Venus in 2 years.

Hey Mr. tennis, dont throw to me all your trashes!!!! and pls clean your own mess.

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by MrTennis
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not understanding you and who's arguing? I know that carpet is Lindsay's best surface. Okay? I know that it is Venus' or one of Venus' worst surface. Okay?:rolleyes: My point was that Lindsay has been losing INDOORS to lower caliber players and she needs to handle them convincingly before she can handle a top player because Patty and Maleeva and Chanda happen to be in this tourney. I never said she would lose to Venus. You're on a totally different page. Where'd that come from??:confused: You seem to be the one arguing.

Before handling a TOP player like Venus??? Well she is not a top indoors player for your information and those low caliber players you mentioned also defeated Venus in first round and not in the final. Kremlin Cup is also Lindsay's first tourny after US Open like Venus and its Lindsay's first few tournaments after a 8 months break.

MrTennis
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM
I never said Venus couldn't lose. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I won't even continue to try and get a point across to someone like you. It's like beating a dead horse with a hammar. You're not getting it.

QueenLindsay, what on earth is your problem???? I attacked you???:confused: Freethinker is right, you need medication for whatever the hell is wrong with you. I understand you being a little uptight because your fav has been getting her arse whipped by the Queen and Princess, but good golly Miss Molly, get some therapy for that. You're not worth it. Release the hate and anger for pete's sake. You'll be a much happier person.:kiss: :wavey:

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:25 PM
So whose the more logical to lose in the first round of the championships? LINDSAY or VENUS????

You know the answer. I'll state my case and you cant accept it.
PERIOD!!!!!!

LeonHart
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:41 PM
Jelena Dokic hasn't been soild ever since her early lost to Elena B. at the U.S. Open. GOOD LUCK ELENA D!!

vutt
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:16 PM
If Lindsay is fit enough then 1st round loss could occur more or less with anybody. Except Serena maybe.

As much as I would like to see things different I have to admit that not all stuff looks good in Jelena's (tennis)life in these days. :sad: But if she will be not drawn against Lindsay or Chanda then there is more than 50% chance that she will make into QF.

I agree with another popular choice even without Lindsay factor Jen...

LucasArg
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:23 AM
Jennifer and Jelena are the favorites to loose in this poll.

irma
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:47 AM
didn't venus win two indoortitles this year?

yes she did!

mkatan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:27 PM
Jenifer and Jelenna have become very iffy, so they could loose early but so can anyone it is tennis!

FromAce2Ace
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:32 PM
This prediction can win you BONUS points in the WTA PredictionGame at:

http://www.wegoweb.com/predictiongame

bookmark the site and join us in the predictiongame. Just click on the 'GoTo Forum' button. Enter as Guest or Sign In. You can use the same name and password you are using here. And you can sign a bogus e-mail or name. We don't care about all that.

We will defends points next year, so it doesn't matter when you start playing. You can start with the Chase Championship. When the draw comes out, sign in and make your predictions. You will be automatically added to the participants' list

It's that simple.

Wojtek
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
Elena Dementieva