PDA

View Full Version : How?

Ivanovic2008
May 20th, 2011, 01:28 AM
How do I put petuculiar posts in my Sig? :confused:

Thanks

iGOAT
May 20th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Go to "quote". Copy and paste what's there into your sig.

ReboundAce
Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Is there any notification on the TF to know if someone quoted your post and replied to it, except from checkin the thread and see it

Zamboni
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Is there any notification on the TF to know if someone quoted your post and replied to it, except from checkin the thread and see it
No, I don't think so. You can set your settings such that you get a notification email when someone replies to a thread that you have replied to, but there isn't a specific notification system for quotes.

ReboundAce
Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
No, I don't think so. You can set your settings such that you get a notification email when someone replies to a thread that you have replied to, but there isn't a specific notification system for quotes.

OK, thanks

ReboundAce
Jun 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM
My date and year of birth are falseon the TF, so i would like to ask how can i contact the administrators to ask him to write my real ones ?

James
Jun 5th, 2011, 06:21 PM
My date and year of birth are falseon the TF, so i would like to ask how can i contact the administrators to ask him to write my real ones ?

Just post the correct info here or send it via PM. It will be corrected in your profile.

ReboundAce
Jun 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Just post the correct info here or send it via PM. It will be corrected in your profile.

The correct is 26 june 1988, thank you very much

Shivank17
Jun 6th, 2011, 05:08 AM
How to cancel stuff,like I have seen people draw a line over words? How is it done? :confused:

James
Jun 6th, 2011, 05:25 AM
The correct is 26 june 1988, thank you very much

It has been fixed.

How to cancel stuff,like I have seen people draw a line over words? How is it done? :confused:

You use <s>text to cross out</s> . Use [ and ] instead of < and >

Shivank17
Jun 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM
It has been fixed.

You use <s>text to cross out</s> . Use [ and ] instead of < and >

Thank You! :D

Daruma.
Jun 7th, 2011, 08:43 AM

Is it technically possible? :scratch: Can you ask webmasters if it's possible or not? It would be amazing to keep up with the on-going conversation, because it gets quite messy when the thread is popular. :lol: