PDA

View Full Version : Message of support for Kiri

cosmoose
May 9th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Dear Kiri fans,

Would you be interested in supporting Kiri by sending her good luck messages and token gifts? As we all know, despite recent success in the doubles, Kiri has been struggling in her singles match. I think words of encouragement from her loyal fans may bring a smile to her face and who knows, maybe give her some boost of confidence!

Kiristea and I were discussing this recently and she told me that Ana fans did something similar. They sent their gifts/messages to someone attending a tournament and that person gave the gifts/messages directly to Ana.

So what if we did the same for Kiri at Roland Garros? There must be someone in our forum that will be attending FO? Alternative plan is to present the idea to Kiri's webmaster. If he is on board with the plan, we can send our gifts/messages to him and he can then present it to Kiri at FO.

This is just a preliminary idea. Only caveat is that time is short and we have to act somewhat quickly. Or we can aim for Wimbledon instead.

If you are interested in participating in this project, please reply! :)

MK Ultra
May 15th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Just saw this... Count me in!

miffedmax
May 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
We used to do this sometimes for Elena, and someone had figured out a way we could do it by just printing pages from a thread. That way everyone could respond electronically and give the time constraints and all it might be easier. Of course that's just one option, so of course you can still send things to Jean, but we might also start a thread here he could print out.

(I know I don't visit this thread often, but Kiri is in my LOB and I do like her loads--AND she's Vika's dubz partner!)

MK Ultra
May 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Poor Kiri doesen't need to see what we write:lol: That would result in the oposite of what we're trying to achieve here:haha:

Nikkiri
May 15th, 2011, 04:29 PM
:hysteric: we say it with love!

But that's a good idea Max. In this thread we could write some messages. Positive ones! save the negative crap for other threads :p

MK Ultra
May 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
It's all just the heat of the moment:lol:

Nikkiri
May 15th, 2011, 04:40 PM
We are a pretty supportive bunch. Normal people would have jumped ship a long time ago. :lol:

Tweety Snape
May 21st, 2011, 10:41 PM
If we really are doing this, then count me in. ;)