PDA

View Full Version : MichaŽlla Krajicek

Dominika23
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Do Ya still think MichaŽlla Krajicek have a chance winning herself another title and getting back itno the top 100. she been out the top 100 for some time, I used to always think she can crack the top 10 when she was real good back in 05-07.

SVK
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Crack TOP 100 - more than possible. She still has a lot of time but winning a title? Time will give us the answer. But I guess she wonīt be TOP 10.

Miracle Worker
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM
She will become top player just after Sexy Lexy become TOP10 player.

SVK
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Honestly Michaella has still a chance to have a decent career but she is wasting time right now, donīt remember exactly if she had some injury or she was just slumping...But obviously she is not the same player what she was before... Unlike Sexy, she isnīt 30 though.

Miracle Worker
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:20 PM
To be honest. I remember when Michaella was higher in ranking than Radwanska, with whom she played doubles. And she was better than Aga.

Maybe someday she will start play good enough to back to the TOP50. But it won't happen in this year.

Dominika23
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Honestly Michaella has still a chance to have a decent career but she is wasting time right now, donīt remember exactly if she had some injury or she was just slumping...But obviously she is not the same player what she was before... Unlike Sexy, she isnīt 30 though.

i agree wasting her time she show she still have the skill by beating Barbora ZŠhlavovŠ-StrżcovŠ, and Alisa Kleybanova, she might could made to a final if she would beat Jelena Dokić

Elwin.
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:47 PM
She's on the right track back.
She split up with her BF/fitness coach and restored the contact with her family and the Dutch tennis federation.
I hope she can get a decent coach soon.
I think she can get back to the TOP100. She just keeps trying it at the WTA tournaments, while other girls ranked 80-100 play ALOT of itf's.

BlueTrees
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM
She'll be doing well if she can get back to Top 70.

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Crack TOP 100 - more than possible. She still has a lot of time but winning a title? Time will give us the answer. But I guess she wonīt be TOP 10.

Same. Top 100? Very possible, likely even. Top 10, extremely unlikely. Another WTA title? Maybe. Might happen, might not.

Dominika23
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:44 PM
i argee with both Shvedbarilescu,SVK and also Elwin. I see what point ya making she will very liking be back into top 100, but she still very young @ the same time top ten That something I also thought she be when she first came out, I hope it still possible that all i came say but really wanna win title more than anything.

grandslamer
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:00 PM
She broke up with her coach, I think that's good for her level.
I've seen her play at the nationals and she was great. Besides,
she played SF KL, so she can do it (even though KL isn't a big tournament)

She needs some luck, like every other player. Top 50!

CiarŠn
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:24 AM
She had a lot of potential but I never seen a top 10 player in her :lol: Top 20 at very very best.

Elwin.
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:10 AM
She had a lot of potential but I never seen a top 10 player in her :lol: Top 20 at very very best.
this.
top25 max

So Disrespectful
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Too bad she didn't have the right guidance during her consolidation years, she probably never reached her potential game-wise. She could have been a top 15-20 player or even better.

Top 100 yes, title maybe but probably no, top 10 no.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 15th, 2011, 06:22 AM
She has time on her side. I hope she learns from the fitness coach thing. She's already won a few titles already, in my opinion she had the serve and the ground strokes of a top 10 player, but she didn't have the foot work and right tactics. I remember watching her when she was first coming through and being amazed at her talent. Maybe her game has changed?

Someone mentioned Barbora ZŠhlavovŠ-StrżcovŠ, when she was younger her game was super solid. I've seen her play recently and I was amazed at how her style and game has changed and hasn't developed into something bigger. She's almost gone backwards and turned her self into a pusher.

jasonbloom
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:33 AM
She has time on her side. I hope she learns from the fitness coach thing. She's already won a few titles already, in my opinion she had the serve and the ground strokes of a top 10 player, but she didn't have the foot work and right tactics. I remember watching her when she was first coming through and being amazed at her talent. Maybe her game has changed?

Someone mentioned Barbora ZŠhlavovŠ-StrżcovŠ, when she was younger her game was super solid. I've seen her play recently and I was amazed at how her style and game has changed and hasn't developed into something bigger. She's almost gone backwards and turned her self into a pusher.

Misa forehand is quite strange, lack of penetration power and lack of spin. Her backhand is ok but can be better. Serve is quite good.

1987518LPF
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:42 AM
MichaŽlla Krajicek will come back soon!

Vefci Y
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I love her game so much!

Tennis Observer
Apr 16th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Michaela was only 16 as she won her first WTA title in Tashkent (2005) and played 2006 & 2007 her two Top 50 seasons (2006: two WTA titles in Hobart & Hertogenbosch).

While I see Top 100 season reasonable (and nothing special for a 22 year old with these previous results), I have no idea if she is prepared to train that much to gain of fitness. IMO key for consistent results!

Dominika23
Jun 10th, 2011, 03:09 AM
If MichaŽlla Krajicek can play the way she did in the first set she can be back into top 100 big time she was on fire. playin like that she might can be back into top 30-20 but it all come down to her keepin it up

lang26
Jul 21st, 2011, 03:34 AM
I still to this day is huge MichaŽlla Krajicek fan I do think she can get back into the top 100 hopefully soon, winning a title hell Yeah she win another title I mean if Roberta, Medina Garrigues, and Dokic can win a title she can too it all about MichaŽlla get back on track playing like her 05-07 self, hopefully that happen soon. TOP 10 you know wat when she first came out I thought same thing she could be a top 10 player now it going be way harder for her to do but time is still on her hand she very young.

valac222
Jul 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM
I hope she can be back on WTA, she is still young. Top 10 is very unlikely right now.

rumple
Jul 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM
She stinks and will be a fixture in the crappy tournaments for the rest of her career.:devil:

The Kaz
Jul 21st, 2011, 10:36 AM
She stinks and will be a fixture in the crappy tournaments for the rest of her career.:devil:

:rolleyes:

*JR*
Jul 21st, 2011, 11:21 AM
She split up with her BF/fitness coach and restored the contact with her family and the Dutch tennis federation.

Uh-oh, does that mean her father Petr the Terrible :boxing: is back? :scared:

Elwin.
Jul 21st, 2011, 01:17 PM
Uh-oh, does that mean her father Petr the Terrible :boxing: is back? :scared:
He coached her at RG and Wimbledon i think. But the old man is like 70 now so he won't coach her fulltime.
All i know she is training in Prague again.

smarties
Jul 21st, 2011, 01:30 PM
her movement is terrible...

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Maybe a title hopefully.:sad: She's too good to not have one again.